Orbiter Miriam Yaniv / Miriam Altman - Jonathan Yaniv's mother - enabler, spends 24 hours "or more" every day with her son

Is Miriam Yaniv...

• A victim of elder abuse by her psychopathic son?

Votes: 185 30.4%
  • Experiencing a psychotic break or folie a deux?

Votes: 202 33.2%
  • Going to register a KF account to tell us to stop being mean to her boychik?

Votes: 161 26.5%
  • An incestuous pedo parent who taught Jonathan everything he knows?

Votes: 261 42.9%
  • The mastermind behind the ballwaxing case and other vexatious litigation for $$$ purposes?

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • Actually dead for years, with her animatronic-filled corpse hauled to council meetings/courtrooms?

Votes: 135 22.2%
  • Terrified of Yitzhak seeing the way Jonathan has destroyed the Yaniv family name?

Votes: 120 19.7%

• Total voters

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
They said they started a pool to hire a private investigator, but then suddenly there's an investigator working on it pro bono, presumably to be paid from the profits of the expose they are also working on.

View attachment 1011557
(Link) (Archive)

I've seen no evidence that supports any of those assertions.
Argh, I suppose it follows he may well have still eaten her.

This is worse than reading "The Lady, Or the Tiger" in 7th grade, and having to write an ending for it.

Reactions: Short Stack

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
They said they started a pool to hire a private investigator, but then suddenly there's an investigator working on it pro bono, presumably to be paid from the profits of the expose they are also working on.

View attachment 1011557
(Link) (Archive)

Smacks at that twitter poster who claimed to have yaniv's medical records and was going to do a big exposé, nothing came of that either.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone seen or heard from Miriam in a while? I wonder if JY killed her and is keeping her corpse in his freezer
Freezer bodies are bloody difficult to manage. And have you ever tried to cut a frozen chicken? Hypothetically, in a busy apartment block with little privacy you need to be creative. Either a brine solution, or a salt/sugar curing with enough liquor to submerge the body would be an option, depending on the end use. Basically, you're pickling. Noilly Prat is good, but gin or vodka control the putrefaction better. You need access to large quantities of liquor and a way of disposing of the bottles without creating suspicion. With the right recipe you can manage the "what is that smell?" period that usually leads to an awkward visit from the cops. The body will desiccate, be easier to re-size, and re-locate, and you can easily dispose of the liquid which, when sufficiently diluted, is forensically not too damning and wont destroy the plumbing. You might need to pepare a few fresh baths, as the solution will become diluted. Give it a go, you'll be amazed at the results.

Let's Find Out!

[spooky Halloween avatar]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1011557
(Link) (Archive)

Said Cat Clarkson has also asserted that Papa Yaniv caused Miriam's deafness via domestic battery, which seems highly unlikely given that Miriam has speech patterns typical of people who have hearing loss from a very young age.

So I'm going to press x to doubt.

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
It appears Miriam is sharing in the hatred of Sikh culture.

1578927598656.png

Archived:

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Is this just Yaniv trolling? I've never heard of his desire to rape babies Ian Watkins style (since babies don't have periods) although for all we know he has babyrape in his CP stash

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You need access to large quantities of liquor and a way of disposing of the bottles without creating suspicion.
This would not present a problem, I assume that any apartment building containing these clowns and the people who have to deal with them is already outputting a great many empty liquor bottles a week.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
blaire isn't fat...has a nice set of fake tits....does the makeup nice...is reasonably personable...& does a good job passing for a female
To JYs credit?...He punches like a girl
About the way he walks, pigeon toed etc.? How do we know he wasn't on his period yesterday & the tampons up his ass were uncomfortable? Also his PMS could have contributed to his inapproiate behavior yesterday. ;)

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Tags
jew