Orbiter Miriam Yaniv / Miriam Altman - Jonathan Yaniv's mother - enabler, spends 24 hours "or more" every day with her son

Is Miriam Yaniv...

• A victim of elder abuse by her psychopathic son?

Votes: 169 29.8%
  • Experiencing a psychotic break or folie a deux?

Votes: 187 33.0%
  • Going to register a KF account to tell us to stop being mean to her boychik?

Votes: 150 26.5%
  • An incestuous pedo parent who taught Jonathan everything he knows?

Votes: 239 42.2%
  • The mastermind behind the ballwaxing case and other vexatious litigation for $$$ purposes?

Votes: 119 21.0%
  • Actually dead for years, with her animatronic-filled corpse hauled to council meetings/courtrooms?

Votes: 122 21.5%
  • Terrified of Yitzhak seeing the way Jonathan has destroyed the Yaniv family name?

Votes: 109 19.2%

• Total voters

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Freezer bodies are bloody difficult to manage. And have you ever tried to cut a frozen chicken? Hypothetically, in a busy apartment block with little privacy you need to be creative. Either a brine solution, or a salt/sugar curing with enough liquor to submerge the body would be an option, depending on the end use. Basically, you're pickling. Noilly Prat is good, but gin or vodka control the putrefaction better. You need access to large quantities of liquor and a way of disposing of the bottles without creating suspicion. With the right recipe you can manage the "what is that smell?" period that usually leads to an awkward visit from the cops. The body will desiccate, be easier to re-size, and re-locate, and you can easily dispose of the liquid which, when sufficiently diluted, is forensically not too damning and wont destroy the plumbing. You might need to pepare a few fresh baths, as the solution will become diluted. Give it a go, you'll be amazed at the results.
Very nice advice, but Necro has a few other options they recommend for Dead Body Disposal. (would you like to hear their proposal?)

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Is Miriam Yaniv also a transgender woman... ? 🤔🤔😳
LOL. We've sometimes wondered if Miriam isn't really Yaniv's father, Yitzhak, but Miriam actually seems to be a woman. Time has not been kind. They say that after 50, your face is the one you deserve.
miriam - young.jpg

yanivx4(1).jpg

The jaw seems more square in pix 5 & 6 than in the earlier ones, but I think that's because her jowls have sagged - typical of the aging process. Her nose also looks less bent to the right in 5 & 6, but that may be the angle and the lighting.

JinxPutMaxInSpace

kiwifarms.net
LOL. We've sometimes wondered if Miriam isn't really Yaniv's father, Yitzhak, but Miriam actually seems to be a woman. Time has not been kind. They say that after 50, your face is the one you deserve.
View attachment 1110048
View attachment 1109987
The jaw seems more square in pix 5 & 6 than in the earlier ones, but I think that's because her jowls have sagged - typical of the aging process. Her nose also looks less bent to the right in 5 & 6, but that may be the angle and the lighting.
The stress of dealing with her spawn probably accelerated that like a rollercoaster over a hill.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1110048
View attachment 1109987
Yeah, menopause will do that, estrogen softens facial features and keeps fat on your face. When it bottoms out in menopause the jowls go and the face can look more mannish, especially for women with more testosterone.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Ok I have to fucking ask what is the deal with Miriam? As in, how is she so onboard with her “beautiful daughters” behavior?

She is a 1st generation elderly immigrant from fucking Israel who doesn’t even respect Johns pronouns.
I would assume that any other Israeli family would find this shameful and embarrassing especially elderly ones.

Is this just Miriam doing what she thinks will make the most money or is she really onboard with it all and thinks she’s changing the world?

View attachment 1110048
View attachment 1109987
Menopause is a real bitch to women.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1110048
View attachment 1109987
I did not realize that the crooked nose and asymmetrical face thing was genetic and passed on to jon from miriam, I really thought it was the result of an accident or mutation or something.

Tags
jew