Orbiter Miriam Yaniv / Miriam Altman - Jonathan Yaniv's mother - enabler, spends 24 hours "or more" every day with her son

Is Miriam Yaniv...

• A victim of elder abuse by her psychopathic son?

Votes: 185 30.4%
  • Experiencing a psychotic break or folie a deux?

Votes: 202 33.2%
  • Going to register a KF account to tell us to stop being mean to her boychik?

Votes: 161 26.5%
  • An incestuous pedo parent who taught Jonathan everything he knows?

Votes: 261 42.9%
  • The mastermind behind the ballwaxing case and other vexatious litigation for $$$ purposes?

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • Actually dead for years, with her animatronic-filled corpse hauled to council meetings/courtrooms?

Votes: 135 22.2%
  • Terrified of Yitzhak seeing the way Jonathan has destroyed the Yaniv family name?

Votes: 120 19.7%

• Total voters

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
Is this just Miriam doing what she thinks will make the most money or is she really onboard with it all and thinks she’s changing the world?

Miriam has made it very clear that she believes that The Voice is a righteous force that will change the world for the better.

I think it speaks volumes to her character that she still maintains this belief, even after discovering that what The Voice was actually saying was "Elmo loves to fuck" in a falsetto voice.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Minority female Sikh waxers excluded of course. This bigot gets dumber with each passing day.
1581718557694.png

archive:http://archive.fo/atBZx

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Allakazam223

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Miriam is one of my picks for the lolcow casualties of the corona virus. Its going to be fat vs old when it comes down between them in the fight for survival.
LOL, maybe he's picking at the bones as we speak as she's been awfully quiet of late.

Reactions: simulated goat

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
mama yaniv may not be visibly gobbing off on Twitter but her "following" / "followers" stats are slowly declining. I'd imagine if it were jonny poncing about he'd be more cack-handed and delete in larger numbers.

Not important or even interesting in the great scheme of things but I check her a/c every now and again hoping to see her kick-off. I kind of miss her rantings in a bad toothache sort of way.

KeepHopeAlive

I'M not in lockdown YOU'RE in Lockdown
kiwifarms.net
Called her but she didn't answer. Voicemail. Screamed penis and hung up. I'm mature.

Awww you probably gave her a thrill of remembrance of the good ole daze when her 12 yr old little princess did the same, slighty naughty yet quaint phone prank on her. Due to her more advanced hearing loss she still thought she heard "bloody tampon!!!HAAAAAAA!!"

• Feels
Reactions: Save the Loli

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Called her but she didn't answer. Voicemail. Screamed penis and hung up. I'm mature.
I absolutely positively am not going to phone her and I guess that's frowned upon round here (makes sense).

What could you say to such a nut anyway that is going to get even the slightest degree of traction in their mind? "Do you still have sex with your son?" Sure that would offend the hell out of a normal human being -- but that shit would roll off either one of the dynamic duo's back like water off of a duck. I do know from unfortunate personal experience that there is nothing much you are going to say that is really going to have much impact on the mind of a sociopath. Its all about them and their desires and needs of that particular moment. Nothing else is really real to them.....

Last edited:
Tags
jew