Miriam Yaniv vs Strata (again) June 2021 - Sequel to the 2019 lolsuit. Written by Jonathan.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Another "Jessica Simpson" written suit.
Miriam v Strata-1.pngMiriam v Strata-2.pngMiriam v Strata-3.pngMiriam v Strata-4.pngMiriam v Strata-5.pngMiriam v Strata-6.pngMiriam v Strata-7.pngMiriam v Strata-8.pngMiriam v Strata-9.png

pr3nt177

I can get access to a gun in a fucking heartbeat!
kiwifarms.net
FFS, he loses one and starts another. It's as though he some sort of OCD where he has to have a certain number of cases on the go. Wtf is wrong with him and his fecking deadbeat family. So anxious that she/they have waited 3.5 years for something to be done, why not finance it themselves if they are so fretful - or maybe they intend to do that by giving the strata a $5000 discount on the usual $35,000...they only want $30, 236.00 this time around.

You know, if I lived somewhere that was as unsafe and as unaccommodating as these chavs whine about and nothing got done (as they claim) I'd sell up move to somewhere more to my liking. Let's see they have complained about constant bomb threats, negligent neighbours (Choos), police officers battering innocent elderly residents, armed men roaming the building, egg throwing, the buzzers aren't loud enough, kids being a nuisance, overpowering and health-endangering chemicals, being stalked/spied upon (yet want their camera trained on residents arriving/leaving), being misgendered and disrespected, rampant-erect-penis-police officers sexually assaulting them...to name a few.

I notice yaniv has inserted himself into this claim also...he's deaf dontcha know, he was there so it DID happen...that'll swing it. Amazingly 2/3 claim to have severe hearing problems yet 2 of them can hear someone whispering on a prank phone call, had no problems hearing folks at BHRT who spoke normally...

Why they don't just piss off back to Israel and take chubster with them?

Now he's a "public servant" :roll:
1623165671723.png

1623165795491.png
He now thinks he's James feckin Bond.

miriam was talking about wanting to move last September...maybe they can't afford to get out of Dodge so their plan is to pile onto the strata until/in the hopes the strata would be so sick of them they'll hand over some $$$ for them to leave. Who knows.

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
A leopard can't change it's spots...
So may things wrong with this. Why are there no signatures?
Where are supporting documents, copies of MYs letters to the Strata & such?
Estimates for the devices & installation?

So much bullshit, were I afraid for my life due to substandard safety in my housing I'd move or install it myself.

He did this while at court yesterday? Will he file another while at court today with mommy?

Did he actually pay the filing fees? That money should have gone to Donny.

@JY's Tampon Can you discern what jonny actually wrote & how much is copy & paste?

Odd too that it's all typewritten, maybe all the slams about his handwriting, grammar & punctuation got to him?

I liked the UN volunteer bit. Could it be that the UN has been known to have a lot of pedos in their ranks & jonny thinks he may have success there?

Correct me if I'm wrong, his TRIAL for his assault on Keene is next Monday. If so, how much time has the court allotted for it, 2 hours or 2 days?

Will MY act out in court today?

The 13th tribe of Israel...the Sueyousteins

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
If he hadn't hounded Donald so much he wouldn't have had to pay out $350.00 he could have ensured his mother's safety and peace of mind instead...
1623169236451.png

miriam could have funded the $160 for the strobe alarm and he would have had $30 towards a pizza.

Seems odd timing for this claim to come about after that length of time and when his social diary is filling up nicely as it is.

Last edited:

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
What's Canada/BC's laws on "unlicensed practice of law?" I'm pretty sure JY has yet to pass the bar, so is "she" allowed to act as Miriam's legal advocate?

You'd have to ask a judge or lawyer as to why someone wants to show up in court week after week to understand JY.
Again not sure about BC but in CA John boy has already done enough to be convicted of the crime (yes, crime) of unlicensed practice of law. He probably wouldn't get hit with a real criminal penalty (as opposed to merely having his "suit" bounced) at this stage unless he's taken anything in exchange for his so called "services" but technically he has already committed the crime. I seem to recall one of the BC judges getting on Kari's back about her not being allowed to represent DS so I'm thinking BC must be similar--but then we have the judge seeming to praise Kari yesterday so all I can say is hmmm........

Annie Adderall

we should totally just stab caesar
kiwifarms.net
Fucking again? I'm excited for the day when Yaniv sues a powerful entity that isn't afraid to punch down. It's bound to happen eventually. Everyone Yaniv's sued that I know of has been powerless or bound by the Canuck government code of benevolent coddling. He's getting overly confident at this point because of his easy targets. (Targets that still manage to win, but leave him mostly unscathed.) A nasty corporate litigation team in attack mode is the perfect adversary for wholesome cow entertainment.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Fucking again? I'm excited for the day when Yaniv sues a powerful entity that isn't afraid to punch down. It's bound to happen eventually. Everyone Yaniv's sued that I know of has been powerless or bound by the Canuck government code of benevolent coddling. He's getting overly confident at this point because of his easy targets. (Targets that still manage to win, but leave him mostly unscathed.) A nasty corporate litigation team in attack mode is the perfect adversary for wholesome cow entertainment.
It doesn't even need to be a huge entity. I made a list of the Yaniv's civil litigation. If the defendants in these cases that were dismissed or dropped by Jonathan would just go after costs just like Donald did I think he would back off. Donald only got $350 but some of the people Jon has attempted to sue actually use real lawyers. If those costs were taken into account the minimum attorney fees would shut him the fuck up real quick.

KiwiFuzz

Super enbyphobic and binarist
kiwifarms.net
Is there like some Yaniv-specific mutation to the munchie gene where you feel the need to sit in a courthouse for 10 hours a week?

Also, I love that none of the three of them can hear the fire alarm but they can totally hear a knock on the door. As if the Langley FD would run into a burning building to rescue any of them.

If I was 16 again I'd prank call him and hit the test button on my smoke alarm. Repeatedly. At three in the morning. Good thing for him I am older and wiser and I just shitpost about him on the farms.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I never understood stratas or condos. I can understand them in a luxury highrise maybe, otherwise you "own" a block of air surrounded by walls. I look at jonnys unit & it doesn't look much larger than some extended stay hotels I've seen

Another down point on them is the likes of the yanivs. Imagine having them for neighbors, think of what our resident has told us?
I'd rather deal with Raccoons & Bears in my garbage than have to live around human garbage. I can use rubber buck on them if they get to be a problem, not so with the yaniv tribe.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I never understood stratas or condos. I can understand them in a luxury highrise maybe, otherwise you "own" a block of air surrounded by walls. I look at jonnys unit & it doesn't look much larger than some extended stay hotels I've seen

Another down point on them is the likes of the yanivs. Imagine having them for neighbors, think of what our resident has told us?
I'd rather deal with Raccoons & Bears in my garbage than have to live around human garbage. I can use rubber buck on them if they get to be a problem, not so with the yaniv tribe.
Oh I don't know, rabid dogs eventually get put down.

My satisfaction comes from him forever being a bloke and dying alone, as lonely and as miserable as he has been all his life.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
"Public servant." :story:

Stunning and brave Jessica is going to get that $30K somehow, no matter how many lawsuits have to be filed against multiple people and institutions!
Oh yeah then there's that. "Public servant."

Precious.

Has this new honorific been appended to his pinned tweet yet?
Annie Adderall said:
A nasty corporate litigation team in attack mode is the perfect adversary for wholesome cow entertainment.
I concur, Your Excellency!

Last edited: