Missing Goon Lost and Found - Lost Pets!

• DDoS is active again.
W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
When the forum went down, many of us were not able to get in touch with our beloved pet goons. Luckily some of us were able to reconnect with our goons after the site came back up a mere few weeks later, like I was with @Shrangus.

However, my dear @grimbaud is still out there somewhere, lost and alone on the interwebs. Maybe he's found a new family to feed him. Who can be sure?

If you are missing a pet goon or yourself are a pet goon who is lost, post here so we can help you reconnect. Any info on missing goons is also appreciated.

13938.jpg

And if anyone sees my little darling, please let me know right away. He's wearing a tag that says "if lost contact Cricket" and is chipped. He has had all his shots and been fleas treated but has not been neutered and could potentially impregnate your women.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
This thread actually breaks my heart. Hopefully you can find your li'l Grimbaud soon. Have you tried putting some goon snacks out by the post button?
You have to make sure they're goon snacks, though, and not coon snacks. Raccoons and opossums love to eat food that's been left out and it could be potentially another negrotown situation like what happened with SomethingAwful. Once they know there's food out, they hang around all the time, hoping for more.

W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
This thread actually breaks my heart. Hopefully you can find your li'l Grimbaud soon. Have you tried putting some goon snacks out by the post button?
You have to make sure they're goon snacks, though, and not coon snacks. Raccoons and opossums love to eat food that's been left out and it could be potentially another negrotown situation like what happened with SomethingAwful. Once they know there's food out, they hang around all the time, hoping for more.
I was putting out snacks by the post button but unfortunately did mis up goon snacks and coon snacks. Now I have @entropyseekswork hanging around outside my window. She's already gotten in twice and pulled everything out of my trashcan in search of more.

R

RI 360

kiwifarms.net
I was putting out snacks by the post button but unfortunately did mis up goon snacks and coon snacks. Now I have @entropyseekswork hanging around outside my window. She's already gotten in twice and pulled everything out of my trashcan in search of more.
At this point I'm open to a feeder feedee relationship.

R

RI 360

kiwifarms.net
Also, you suspiciously go through a lot of duct tape and like no produce, how the fuck am I supposed to eat? The discarded lube bottles aren't even flavored.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
Do goons like tripleposting? Or is that a bannable offense in the north korea-styled hell simulation that they were birthed from?
It's punishable by death where they are from. Our freedom living triple posting ways are part of what makes us so attractive to goons.