Plagued #MISSOU - Literally worse than #PARIS

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailypo

Dynamite with a laser beam
kiwifarms.net
Didn't someone claim that members of the KKK were attacking people on campus, only to admit that he completely fabricated that story?

I mean, if this college was experiencing actual racial violence, then I would understand why they're upset the media isn't talking about them as much. But the only consistent information I've seen about this issue is the shit swastika, and even the authenticity of that is being questioned. And even if this was as bad as the student protesters are claiming it to be, saying the Paris attacks are "stealing your spotlight" is a terrible way of trying to get people to pay attention to you and your cause.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Why don't we just send Missouri to Paris? The people can't be that deluded as to think this.
Welcome to the real world, where people who think stupid shit like poop swastikas and drive-by slurings are worse then the deaths of 150+ people.

Seriously, fuck the people who think minor stuff like turds smeared onto a wall is more insulting than terrorists killing people and threatening the livelihood of an entire country.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't someone claim that members of the KKK were attacking people on campus, only to admit that he completely fabricated that story?

I mean, if this college was experiencing actual racial violence, then I would understand why they're upset the media isn't talking about them as much. But the only consistent information I've seen about this issue is the shit swastika, and even the authenticity of that is being questioned. And even if this was as bad as the student protesters are claiming it to be, saying the Paris attacks are "stealing your spotlight" is a terrible way of trying to get people to pay attention to you and your cause.

The Daily Caller is reporting that the shitswastika photo that supposedly was taken in the campus bathroom has been found on several sites/forums going back to 2007. It's a right wing rag though so I'm reserving judgement.

Reddit Avenger

A Shitposter Denied His Homeland
kiwifarms.net
The Daily Caller is reporting that the shitswastika photo that supposedly was taken in the campus bathroom has been found on several sites/forums going back to 2007. It's a right wing rag though so I'm reserving judgement.
I still think it's weird people are getting offended over a swastika made from literal shit. Isn't that like calling the swatsika, and by extension anyone who uses it for racist purposes shit?

I guess I shouldn't use logic when it comes to this stuff.

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
Didn't someone claim that members of the KKK were attacking people on campus, only to admit that he completely fabricated that story?.

Well yeah, the various KKK groups (as there hasn't been a unified KKK in quite some time) haven't been anything other than some assholes bickering amongst themselves and blowing hot air occasionally in years. If he wanted his story to.be believable, he should've picked a white supremacist group that still actively does shit like that.

Do we even have any pics/video of the supposed racism other than the shit swastika?

Lunete

Plantation Barbie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

tumblr_nkib82XpEp1uojoiko1_1280.jpg

The Paris attacks are getting more attention because people have died. An entire city is under siege. Your hurt feelings don't compare to that.

Tailypo

Dynamite with a laser beam
kiwifarms.net
Well yeah, the various KKK groups (as there hasn't been a unified KKK in quite some time) haven't been anything other than some assholes bickering amongst themselves and blowing hot air occasionally in years. If he wanted his story to.be believable, he should've picked a white supremacist group that still actively does shit like that.

Do we even have any pics/video of the supposed racism other than the shit swastika?
The only video I'm aware of is this one, where one guy claimed the university's president hit him with his car. However, if you watch carefully, you can see that he actually ran into the car on purpose, and the driver was trying to back away from the protesters just a moment before.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If it even happened, I'm going with teenage edgelord, maybe not even a student, who is now laughing his ass off.

And will continue to do so unless they do some shit like use DNA to identify the Mad Shitter.

Trombonista

Farting uncontrollably near a doctor/10
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Disclaimer: this may be because there aren't any Jews in Missouri.
Not true; my maternal uncle's family lives in the St. Louis area.

Anyway, there has to have been more than a shit swastika to make students protest and footballers threaten a sit-out. And it's a shame how ungrateful some of them are even after they got two higherups to resign.

Jozef

kiwifarms.net
Hell, I doubt the poop swastika was meant to be anything other than some drunk dumbass trying to hard to be edgy.

I wonder if the actual protestors even know what specific incidents they're protesting about?

That's exactly what it was. People who have no hateful beliefs draw swastikas on things all the time just because of the reaction it gets. Don't people realize this?! You'd see on the news a story about a hastily drawn swastika on a fence or a building, followed by a two hour special about racism. Whoever made the poop swastika is laughing hysterically over all of this. Also, who's to say someone didn't draw it just so they can have something to protest? Like the lesbian waitress who forged a homophobic message on a customer's bill so she can get money and attention.
Also, technically, that isn't even a Nazi swastika. It's backwards, and it's not tilted on a 45 degree angle. It's a Buddhist symbol! A real Nazi would have at least got that right.

TheMightyMonarch

Yee
kiwifarms.net
I can buy some legitimately racist shit happening at Missou (its fucking Missouri after all), but yeah, its not worse than 100+ people being killed.

Funny thing is these are the same types who go ham if you so much as mention that blacks aren't the only minority at heightened risk of police brutality.
Agreed. And even there has been annoying SJWs shit in the aftermath, I can at least understand why there were legitimate concerns about genuine racism at Missou (Being black in the South does seem scary at times).

With that said, you can focus on more than one issue at the same time and have empathy for people going through traumatic situations even if has nothing to do with you, you fucking narcissists.

This makes me unbelievably sad. As someone who almost went to Long Beach State (ended up going to SF State, another CSU school) and wants to study abroad next year, this hits close to home. I can't imagine the pain her family is going through. My heart goes out to them.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
While I can understand some people being creeped out by swastikas and stuff (I mean, you never know about some nutjobs), and as I personally have never experienced racism, I probably shouldn't speak for them. I mean, after what happened with Dylann Roof, I might be pretty wary of what who might be behind this stuff.

HOWEVER...this has nothing to do with what's going on in Paris. It's like when PETA compares McDonalds to the Holocaust. There's a time and place for everything. Instead of playing the Oppression Olympics, try showing some solidarity with people who are suffering out there. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that this is the biggest terrorist attack since 9-11. Get some perspective.

Bugaboo

What the hap is fuckening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For many years people have drawn swastikas on random things because it makes people chimp, it goes hand in hand with drawing dicks on your desk in 8th grade
From what I gather people are just getting pissy over a really gross form of bathroom graffiti and rednecks who drive around shouting racial slurs?
It doesn't really sound like anyone is in any immediate danger in this situation unlike Paris where people legit died. I kind of think them trying to veer the focus towards them is some kind of weird lack of empathy thing where if something didn't happen on their soil then it doesn't matter to them but people will find any excuse to bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.