Plagued #MISSOU - Literally worse than #PARIS

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is actually unrelated to the Missou scandal, but it also happens to involve the BLM "protestors" and their complete lack of empathy for the people of France.

So some guy named Jamar Clark, who had previous convictions for armed robbery and domestic assault, was shot by the police. BLM swarmed to protest and ended up camping out on a highway, bringing rush hour traffic to a grinding halt for hours. Anyway, I was watching a stream about the event hosted by Jim/InternetAristocrat and he had another stream open to actual coverage; predictably, it was full of BLM "activists" and other SJWs. At one point, this message popped up:

Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 1.58.59 PM.jpg

Only to get swiftly deleted.

Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 1.59.11 PM.jpg

#FUCKPARIS

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, while I don't think even someone with a criminal record like that deserves to get shot, the highway chucklefucks are reacting in the worst way possible. That shit isn't going to get people to support their cause, if anything its gonna turn people against them.

I like how they didn't bother to consider all the people who's livelyhoods they were dicking over. Such heros for the oppressed, wow.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So some guy named Jamar Clark, who had previous convictions for armed robbery and domestic assault, was shot by the police.

They picked yet another fucking winner.

"Police said Clark was interfering with paramedics administering aid to his girlfriend – the pair had been at a party together and got into a fight, friends told Fox 9. "

This is the piece of shit they're protesting for. Someone who fucked up his girlfriend so badly she needed paramedics. And then interfered with the paramedics. People interfering with paramedics SHOULD be shot.

Cosmos

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, while I don't think even someone with a criminal record like that deserves to get shot, the highway chucklefucks are reacting in the worst way possible. That shit isn't going to get people to support their cause, if anything its gonna turn people against them.

I like how they didn't bother to consider all the people who's livelyhoods they were dicking over. Such heros for the oppressed, wow.

Oh, and update first: The "protesters" started breaking glass on the highway. Why do they hate commuters so much? Is it because they actually work?

This is exactly the problem with all of these protests over police shootings. I don't believe that anyone deserves to get shot by the police (unless they're going to hurt or kill someone), and corruption in the police force definitely needs to be addressed. But these people react in the absolute worst way possible. At worst, they riot and try to burn everything to the ground, and at best they're still horribly annoying and inconvenience everyone (read: making hundreds if not thousands of people sit in their cars for hours when all they want to do is go home after working all day). BLM and similar protestors have been known to block buildings and streets to prevent people from going about their day in an effort to "raise awareness" by pissing everyone off.

Hint: People care way more about issues when you're not screaming in their faces, damaging their property, putting the entire city on lockdown, and/or preventing them from going home to their families. Of course, then these people just whine about how white people care more about that stuff than BLACK LIVES, but can you blame them? How about you organize a protest that stays peaceful and doesn't prevent everyone from living their lives?

They picked yet another fucking winner.

"Police said Clark was interfering with paramedics administering aid to his girlfriend – the pair had been at a party together and got into a fight, friends told Fox 9. "

This is the piece of shit they're protesting for. Someone who fucked up his girlfriend so badly she needed paramedics. And then interfered with the paramedics. People interfering with paramedics SHOULD be shot.

It's just amazing how this keeps happening.

Like I said before, I don't condone police shootings under most circumstances, but it's so fucking disingenuous and gross to pretend like convicted criminals are perfect, gentle angels who wouldn't dream of hurting anyone. Jamar Clark attracted the police in the first place when he decided to beat the shit out of the woman he was in a relationship with to the point where she needed immediate medical attention. BUT HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!

This is the hill they've chosen to die on, and it's far from unique. They want everyone to stop paying attention to 130+ (well over 200 if we include the victims in Beirut and Baghdad) murder victims of terrorism so they can instead focus on one guy who was shot after he beat his girlfriend.

Last edited:

An Ounce of Vagina

kiwifarms.net
Oh, and update first: The "protesters" started breaking glass on the highway. Why do they hate commuters so much? Is it because they actually work?

This is exactly the problem with all of these protests over police shootings. I don't believe that anyone deserves to get shot by the police (unless they're going to hurt or kill someone), and corruption in the police force definitely needs to be addressed. But these people react in the absolute worst way possible. At worst, they riot and try to burn everything to the ground, and at best they're still horribly annoying and inconvenience everyone (read: making hundreds if not thousands of people sit in their cars for hours when all they want to do is go home after working all day). BLM and similar protestors have been known to block buildings and streets to prevent people from going about their day in an effort to "raise awareness" by pissing everyone off.

Hint: People care way more about issues when you're not screaming in their faces, damaging their property, putting the entire city on lockdown, and/or preventing them from going home to their families. Of course, then these people just whine about how white people care more about that stuff than BLACK LIVES, but can you blame them? How about you organize a protest that stays peaceful and doesn't prevent everyone from living their lives?

It's just amazing how this keeps happening.

Like I said before, I don't condone police shootings under most circumstances, but it's so fucking disingenuous and gross to pretend like convicted criminals are perfect, gentle angels who wouldn't dream of hurting anyone. Jamar Clark attracted the police in the first place when he decided to beat the shit out of the woman he was in a relationship with to the point where she needed immediate medical attention. BUT HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!

This is the hill they've chosen to die on, and it's far from unique. They want everyone to stop paying attention to 130+ (well over 200 if we include the victims in Beirut and Baghdad) murder victims of terrorism so they can instead focus on one guy who was shot after he beat his girlfriend.

Soc Jus 101. Black lives are worth far more than any others, but only if killed while committing a crime.

Poor Choices

kiwifarms.net
Soc Jus 101. Black lives are worth far more than any others, but only if killed while committing a crime.
What makes me mad is that BLM shenanigans are going to laid at the feet of all black people and the white SJWs that helped foster this shit are like every white racist's mythical black friend that also hates niggers which they then use as justification to become even more racist while still thinking they're good people. These white SJWs pretty much managed to actually fuck over black people in America IMO.

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
What makes me mad is that BLM shenanigans are going to laid at the feet of all black people and the white SJWs that helped foster this shit are like every white racist's mythical black friend that also hates niggers which they then use as justification to become even more racist while still thinking they're good people. These white SJWs pretty much managed to actually fuck over black people in America IMO.

As I mentioned in another thread, the problem with a hashtag organization with no leadership is that you can't disclaim people who pull this kind of bullshit. Your movement is forever linked to the worst of your group, and everyone assumes that your memberships means you tacitly agree with them. Same thing happened with OWS, same thing happened with Gamergate.

There's a large percentage of people who look at the status quo of injustice in the world, and see no problem with it. How are you going to convince these people of the merits of your argument if you keep acting like a sperg? This is just another instance of ego-driven moral circlejerk. Nobody cares about creating meaningful social change, at least not outside of the confines of their own hugbox.

Cosmos

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, here are two streams by InternetAristocrat about the whole #JUSTICE4JABAL shitstorm. They're pretty great.

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
Apparently more than a few people in my friend circle support BLM shitfucks going on the highways and fucking up traffic. They claim its because they have to seriously disrupt peoples lives to get them to pay attention to their cause. While its pretty much impossible they aren't getting tons of attention this way, I'm pretty sure none of it is good other than what they're receiving from equally retarded far-left spastics.

I sense I'm gonna be loosing some friendships in the near future *sigh*

Cosmos

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently more than a few people in my friend circle support BLM shitfucks going on the highways and fucking up traffic. They claim its because they have to seriously disrupt peoples lives to get them to pay attention to their cause. While its pretty much impossible they aren't getting tons of attention this way, I'm pretty sure none of it is good other than what they're receiving from equally retarded far-left spastics.

I sense I'm gonna be loosing some friendships in the near future *sigh*

Seriously disrupting people's lives is a great way to make them pay attention to your cause, but it's also a great way to make people fucking hate you and your cause on principle. The BLM idiots have done shit like this before and it's never worked. If anything, it just hurts the cause.

TheMightyMonarch

Yee
kiwifarms.net
About the highway thing, I live in the Bay Area and last year, they blocked a highway here protesting. They also made BART, our public transportation system, delayed several times due to their shenanigans. Pretty much everyone I talked to (regardless of race) was annoyed or pissed that their commute was being fucked with.

But yeah, count me in with not being impressed with BLM ways of protesting, even though I don't think their cause is totally unsympathetic. There was another time where BLM protesters came into the store I was working in at the time with instruments and a mega phone. Although I always thought that incident was more amusing and annoying than infuriating. Oh and all of them were white too.

Cosmos

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
About the highway thing, I live in the Bay Area and last year, they blocked a highway here protesting. They also made BART, our public transportation system, delayed several times due to their shenanigans. Pretty much everyone I talked to (regardless of race) was annoyed or pissed that their commute was being fucked with.

But yeah, count me in with not being impressed with BLM ways of protesting, even though I don't think their cause is totally unsympathetic. There was another time where BLM protesters came into the store I was working in at the time with instruments and a mega phone. Although I always thought that incident was more amusing and annoying than infuriating. Oh and all of them were white too.

They seem to be completely incapable of understanding pragmatism and why they should use it. If anyone suggests that, hey, maybe it's not such a great idea to block highways and delay public transportation systems because that pisses people off, they immediately begin screeching about how OF COURSE whitey cares more about being on time and not being mildly inconvenienced than BLACK LIVES, and how people deserve to have their lives interrupted for not paying attention to what's happening.

But pragmatically, they should be thinking "Wait, if we piss people off, won't that just make them less likely to listen to us? We have to appeal to them in a different way." It's not because the other people are right, it's because, thanks to human nature, we tend to immediately dig our heels against anyone who pisses us off no matter what points they might be right about. So to account for that, sometimes you need to play along and avoid intentionally pissing them off so they'll be more willing to listen to you. Hell, that's how a lot of the civil rights movement was. A lot of black people really weren't as avidly nonviolent as they presented themselves as, but they understood that, in order to get their rights, they had to present themselves as a peaceful and reasonable people so that white people would feel shitty about being so racist to them. Any displays of violence and aggression would just make whites point and say "See? This is why we need to keep them segregated!"

But BLM thinks that protesting in a way that's not completely obnoxious and stupid is somehow violating their principles or something and so refuse to be pragmatic.

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
Y'know, now that I think about it BLM is basically the PETA of anti-racism groups. Though at least PETA doesn't fuck over thousands of people at a time when the toss red paint on people.
Doesn't PeTA put down thousands of animals a year in their shelters because they're opposed to pet ownership? They're both seemingly good causes but once you start looking into either of them you'll see they're infested with despicable, horrible people who hide behind people's goodwill and altruism.

Status
Not open for further replies.