Plagued #MISSOU - Literally worse than #PARIS

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happens when like, an ambulance is trying to get through for an emergency? Do they have a spotter to yell "car" and they move and resume when it's passed or do they fuck with it too because EMTs and those requiring emergent medical aid are also racist?

They kill whitey.

Functional Animal

kiwifarms.net
What happens when like, an ambulance is trying to get through for an emergency? Do they have a spotter to yell "car" and they move and resume when it's passed or do they fuck with it too because EMTs and those requiring emergent medical aid are also racist?

Well remember this is all in defense of someone who got violent with EMTs who were trying to help is injured girlfriend, which he had beat up. You can tell we're dealing with smart people here who care about other people not just their agenda.

Really though, this has to be the worst person BLM has tried to hold up and defend yet. The others weren't stellar by any means, but at least they weren't literally in the process of trying to harm their girlfriend (again).

LikeicareKF

Always remember, Null favours me over you
kiwifarms.net
I don't blame any of the students there for being afraid of going to class and wanting more media involvement due to how little so many professors cared. Murder threats at schools, especially nowadays, are a serious and scary thing. It's a relief nobody died or got hurt.
i cant tell if you're joking or not, i hope you are

TowinKarz

I Should be Ashamed of Myself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is exactly why every time I see a " If you aren't outraged, you're not paying attention!" bumpersticker, I want to run the fucker off the road......

It's insinuation, that calm and rational approaches to effecting social change are to be discouraged, is highly offensive to me.

And once again, the SJW movement fails to understand that feelings are not action in and of themselves, this is why they're doomed to never accomplish anything worthwhile, they never think beyond how they feel..... it's even worse, to think about objective ways to channel feelings into action is seen as a betrayal of the cause! Reducing the beliefs of others to mere points of negotiation! What rubbish!

Yeah, that's it.....

Last edited:

LikeicareKF

Always remember, Null favours me over you
kiwifarms.net
It's insinuation, that calm and rational approaches to effecting social change are to be discouraged, is highly offensive to me.
trying to make social changes is pointless
if society changes, it will do so through natural progression, trying to force it only makes you look bad

Reddit Avenger

A Shitposter Denied His Homeland
kiwifarms.net
Just because someone is quickly bleeding out and needs immediate medical attention doesn't mean that you get special treatment. Fucking entitled white people.

I disagree you can't "force" it to happen, but I think "forcing" it can be done in ways that don't involve breaking stuff..... as a first and only resort.
It can't necessarily be "forced", but it most certainly be coerced. A recent example being the slow evolution of public opinion about gay marriage where went from like only 50% of people being in favor to it becoming legal on a national level.

Lunete

Plantation Barbie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who attempts to block traffic on a highway deserv
Soc Jus 101. Black lives are worth far more than any others, but only if killed while committing a crime.

CP-Black-Lives-Matter.jpg

These people only care about black people who fit their narrative. A while back a black "confederate" was run off the road and killed, yet the same people who were tearing up Ferguson and Baltimore stayed silent.

Reddit Avenger

A Shitposter Denied His Homeland
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who attempts to block traffic on a highway deserv

CP-Black-Lives-Matter.jpg

These people only care about black people who fit their narrative. A while back a black "confederate" was run off the road and killed, yet the same people who were tearing up Ferguson and Baltimore stayed silent.
You know, it's legitimately comforting to see young black people actually pointing out how fucking stupid this shit is. Go those guys and stuff.

Sheikh_Speare

kiwifarms.net
Back in my punk rock days I had a a friend (a black guy) who was notorious for vandalizing places with swastikas made from his own shit. I'd say this was his work, but:

1. He's not at Mizzou.
2. His swastikas were always meticulous, this barely looks like one.
3. He never stopped at one swastika. He'd fill an entire fucking wall with shit swastikas. I never understood how he pooped that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.