Plagued #MISSOU - Literally worse than #PARIS

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglooger

One of few based™ oldfags
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happens when like, an ambulance is trying to get through for an emergency? Do they have a spotter to yell "car" and they move and resume when it's passed or do they fuck with it too because EMTs and those requiring emergent medical aid are also racist?
just run them over. hipsters aren't people.

Donbasstard

базара Нет!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In 2015 people actually consider a swastika drawn with poop some sort of actual racial statement? Unless you are painting that shit (no pun intended)on some Jewish related place, the swastika has nearly completely devolved into some juvenile bs, especially if written in shit. It's like the default crap that gets drawn by adolesents along with dicks or some shit like that because some how it's supposed to be funny.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
It was most likely some drunken frat boy, but the person who did it would probably be expelled if caught, I imagine. (Actually, that sounds like something Sick Nick would do)

Here I was thinking it was like, campus should be place where people feel safe not to be assaulted or outright harassed something like that. You'd think that would be the number one priority for people. Not Mister Roger's Neighborhood.

TowinKarz

Send More Lolcows, We're Fresh Out.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's been the real frustrating thing, some drunken fratboy decided to be an asshole, and, thanks to everyone else being too fragile to call it out as such, he's single-handedly ground a major educational institution to a halt. It was one lone act of petty vandalism that should never have evolved beyond that. Hose down the wall and get on with your lives, people.

Reddit Avenger

A Shitposter Denied His Homeland
kiwifarms.net
which is incredibly bullshit, how much does college cost? i dont think they should have the right to expel someone over something so minor after they have paid so much money to be there
To be fair if someone's dumb enough to paint shitstikas, I don't think they were gonna graduate anyways.

TowinKarz

Send More Lolcows, We're Fresh Out.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't even surprise me if whoever did it wasn't even enrolled there. There was a flap back when I was in college when death threats started being received by some of the black students at my college via email. The campus police investigated and found they were coming from a public computer, in an off campus library, in another city...... and concluded it was someone just trying to stir up shit, they increased security patrols and considered the matter closed. Nothing happened.

The SJWs should take note of that, I can only imagine the mess it would have turned into today, with classes being canceled, and people blocking streets in protest.....

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
Back in my punk rock days I had a a friend (a black guy) who was notorious for vandalizing places with swastikas made from his own shit. I'd say this was his work, but:

1. He's not at Mizzou.
2. His swastikas were always meticulous, this barely looks like one.
3. He never stopped at one swastika. He'd fill an entire fucking wall with shit swastikas. I never understood how he pooped that much.
That's some G.G. Allen shit right there.

I wonder if this outrage is just going to provoke more shitstikas and whatnot.

Von Clausewitz

*Erotic Saxophone Music*
kiwifarms.net
That's been the real frustrating thing, some drunken fratboy decided to be an asshole, and, thanks to everyone else being too fragile to call it out as such, he's single-handedly ground a major educational institution to a halt. It was one lone act of petty vandalism that should never have evolved beyond that. Hose down the wall and get on with your lives, people.
He or she has done shit, people will do juvenile shit when drunk - especially at that age. The real shit-heads responsible for the shit that followed are the people who get angry about shit like a shit swastika. That shit would probably gone unnoticed if the janitor had arrived early to clean that shit up.

Donbasstard

базара Нет!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God help these people if they get in a jam about student loans and decide to use the army to pay for it. They might have to run to a safe space when a black soldier draws a swastka on his naked chest and goes and steals cotton balls out of people's rooms after drinking a whole bottle of grape mad dog 20/20.

Derbydollar

A Bunny Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Racist, Entitled kids just aren't getting the attention they deserve after an internationally relevant terrorist attack? That's so sad... #ParisianLivesMatterMore

I hope Mizzou falls apart for catering to these morons. A university can always be propped back up, since I'd hate to waste a school with around 200 years of history.
People just need to see the repercussions of this kind of behavior.

Last edited:

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ironic thing is Paris is basically the New York of France. Its incredibly diverse and even from the footage we have its obvious that black people died in the attacks too. Basically the protesters are saying to ignore the minorities who died in Paris because the shitswastika is clearly more important.

GetShrekt

kiwifarms.net
The ironic thing is Paris is basically the New York of France. Its incredibly diverse and even from the footage we have its obvious that black people died in the attacks too. Basically the protesters are saying to ignore the minorities who died in Paris because the shitswastika is clearly more important.

What I hate is how it's starting to spread to other schools. "So all we gotta do to get our way is skip class, intervene with school operations and traffic, and have one dipshit threaten to kill himself via starvation? Let's do it! #BlackLivesMatter"

Fuck these guys. The hunger strike tactic is lowdown and dirty. They don't want intelligent discourse or compromise, they just want their way. Threatening to kill yourself to wring someone's emotions like a dirty wet rag to your own ambitions is fucked up, and honestly, if I was the president of this campus, I'd just say "Okay, well, I can't make you eat; that's your decision! You're a grown man, so it's your body and your choices."

More hearteningly though some people are starting to speak up against this, realizing it's not wrong nor racist to not stand with these people. Read this for more details.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-claremont-dissent-20151116-story.html

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I hate is how it's starting to spread to other schools. "So all we gotta do to get our way is skip class, intervene with school operations and traffic, and have one dipshit threaten to kill himself via starvation? Let's do it! #BlackLivesMatter"

Hunger strike is a tactic that only makes sense in the context of prison where you have literally no other way to protest.

I also doubt that fucker would last 12 hours before sneaking off for a cheeseburger.

Dismaying Tree

I deserve to get my fucking nut like everyone else
kiwifarms.net

Fuck these guys. The hunger strike tactic is lowdown and dirty. They don't want intelligent discourse or compromise, they just want their way. Threatening to kill yourself to wring someone's emotions like a dirty wet rag to your own ambitions is fucked up, and honestly, if I was the president of this campus, I'd just say "Okay, well, I can't make you eat; that's your decision! You're a grown man, so it's your body and your choices."

More hearteningly though some people are starting to speak up against this, realizing it's not wrong nor racist to not stand with these people. Read this for more details.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-claremont-dissent-20151116-story.html
Wasn't the hunger strike guy the child of a millionaire? Such privilege!

Status
Not open for further replies.