• ”Twisted, Sexual Deviant Troll 'Dynastia' From Josh Moon's Kiwi Farms Targets Pre-Teen Children”

Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray / annamillerCenter of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by multiverse, Dec 6, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Cammy, did you not watch Misty on her local news just a few days ago? We left the link for you. If you dont believe us, go check out the link we helpfully provided so you can watch Misty, alive and well, run across her neighborhood to stick her nose in someone else's recent tradgedy. The triple homicide a couple blocks away from her is recent, and she appears on the newscast.

She also FB messaged a bunch of family members in December and had conversations, and has changed her FB photo numerous times since her "death". I'm sorry she isn't answering your messages and has played a trick on you; it wasn't very nice.

Seriously. Go and ask the Marion police if Misty Ray Henry is alive, in this way: "Is Misty Ray Henry alive?" They'll gladly tell you if you ask them exactly that.

• Agree Agree x 4
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. You got gypped by a Gypsy named Misty, Cammy. BTW did Cammy delete that comment? I cannot keep up with these two speds.

Meanwhile, over on Misty's Heather Ray channel :

upload_2019-1-9_14-0-24.png

No one disbelieved you, you fat ham. Why are you making threats anyway?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    heathercho

heathercho 意地悪女

kiwifarms.net
  3. Oh for the love, Misty, I looked up the case (properly, from the State site) and brought back screenshots. I told you it was a misdemeanor, not that she hasn't been arrested. Your reading skills are sad. Thank goodness the kids aren't with you anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I have a feeling I've said this before. It's like showing the fly the open window and then listening to it buzz angrily when it gets tangled in the curtains.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Toasty

Toasty Insane Sick Tart!

kiwifarms.net
  5. Sometimes I think she thinks if she writes it, that makes it true. I don't think she's lying to anyone, exactly. She's just so completely fucked in the brain, she believes her own shit.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Or from her days of being a insane drama whoring r3tard on power rangers fan forums she learned at least a few dumb asses will believe whatever she posts if they are on “her side”

She’s also a narcissist so she learned long ago to always be on the attack, never defend and Making ridiculous claims against others is a great way to ensure people waste time refuting it and distracts everyone from paying attention to her own bullshit and lies.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Oy vey. Someone tries to kindly explain, in bite sized pieces, to Cammy about the recent newscast with Misty in it. Cammy first accuses them of sending her a fake link, before demonstrating that she's too tarded to understand that tuning into channel 13 gives completely different content in different markets. She cannot understand how channel 13 is Misty's local news, because in her own market it's public access.
    Screenshot_20190109-111612_YouTube.jpg

Oh, Cammy. When you live in different television markets (there are multiple different markets in every state), most of the channels do not align to the same networks. That is why in hotels, they used to give you a local listing so you know where to find the different news channels, etc (now they just have the listings as a channel, if you have cable.)

So channel 13 in Marion, Indiana is the local news. And channel 13 in Oklahoma where you live is your local public access. Just google channel 13 news Logansport IN and you should be able to find the article and video for the triple homicide yourself.

Sorry Misty played such a cruel joke on you; she was never your friend. Don't you remember all those years she harassed you? Why would she change? She's the same person she's always been: cruel, obsessive, and most assuredly alive and well in her same house.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    #1267 multiverse, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Just binge-read this thread and wow, what a wild ride.

I think what makes Misty such an interesting cow for some of us is that it's often unclear just how much of her behavior is planned manipulation vs. skitzo delusions, and that makes it sometimes hard to tell whether she believes her own bullshit or not.

In my (un)professional opinion, she's a rarely-seen intersection of a textbook-narc, cluster-b nightmare and the delusional psychosis of a paranoid schizophrenic. She's the Chaotic Evil to Terry A Davis's (RIP) Chaotic Good, if you will. If you removed Terry's tendency towards harmlessness (but kept his paranoid delusions) and replaced it with Gwen Hartley or Onision's knowingly selfish, wilful, downright-evil personality, the resulting human would be Misty. Heather is Misty's version of CIA Niggers - an overwhelmingly strong oppositional force that is somehow also totally exceptional and incapable of doing anything right.

Misty is the worst of both worlds. She has the lack of personal awareness/hygiene typical of a homeless schizophrenic, mixed with the relationship-ruining pathological behaviors you tend to see more in borderline personality disorder. She's all the worst parts of Winona Ryder and Angelina Jolie's characters in Girl, Interrupted - but with none of the charm, beauty, or intelligence that make Lisa and Susanna compelling characters.

Anyway, that's my bullshit armchair diagnosis for the day. I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping that @Summer Sommerland is doing okay, and not letting ol Musty get to her. Hopefully she's gone MIA to deal with her own mental health offline, and not because Misty is sperging about how her half-sister's misdemeanor absolves her of guilt for literally faking her own death. Hang in there, Heather.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #1268 Emotional Prolapse, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Emotional Prolapse

Emotional Prolapse Cow Psychologist

kiwifarms.net
  9. You can't really explain things go Cammy like that, she's like a small child. She's not capable of understanding complex ideas like a trusted friend lying to her and using her for a laugh.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Sigh. Okay, suit yourself and stay 'tarded, Cammy. No skin off my nose. (I really can't wait to see how she wildly misinterprets this colloquialism.)
    Screenshot_20190110-111732_YouTube.jpg

Meanwhile, let us again explore Misty's fantasy that her crap shack was sold to rapicious new owners after her fake death, and that they want $250k for the house and Heather is trying to make them fork it over for free (at least I think this is what Misty says is happening, insanity is never terribly straightforward.)

The home (still) hasn't been sold since Misty purchased it in 2003, and the very highest estimate for the home I could find was a mere $21k - and even this is an extremely inflated value. You see, Misty has allowed her home to crumble around her for so many years that even in a neighborhood full of homes prices under $30k, hers is estimated at a 55% lower value than her neighbors' homes.

It hasn't been sold. It's not on the market. It's nearly worthless. Misty is sat there with her hoard of cans and dust and ceiling trash, pondering her next move.
    Screenshot_20190110-112255_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190110-113245_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190110-112447_Chrome.jpg

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #1270 multiverse, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I do feel for Misty’s neighbors. Even in a hood with gangbangers committing triple homicides Misty would be a neighbor to avoid.

Homicidal drug dealers would be preferable to a schizophrenic child abuser living in a ramshackle hoarded out roach motel. On her own Misty probably manages to take another 20% off home values in that hellhole of a neighborhood.

• Agree Agree x 8
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. There are a lot of re.tards featured on the Farms. I think Cammy may be the most re.tarded of them all.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Okay, let's break this down bit by bit.

TVs are in fact sold in markets. Not the supermarkets you are familiar with, but flea markets and other used good markets.
    You are also in a market, because market can refer to a geographic region as it refers to things being sold, in this case, television broadcasts. Your region, or "market" receives different broadcasts from Misty's region, so you see different things on different channels.

No one thinks you are watching TV as you write that comment. The comment was that you did not understand how regional channels worked, and that's why you couldn't find the video where Misty spoiled her "I am dead" game by appearing on broadcast television.

• Feels Feels x 1
    LoverofPi

LoverofPi Mmmmm, delicious pi.

kiwifarms.net
  14. Just wait until Cammy finds out about time zones!

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi it just goes on and on and on and on...

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.