Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack claims she had a run-in with Merissa today at the "food stamp office".

View attachment 1026683
View attachment 1026684

While I can totally buy that two pill popping white trash women living in the same town could easily run into eachother at the local government gibs me dat location, the details St. Musty describes don't make much sense. First, she claims Merissa waited to confront her until after they'd left the office, but then she claims Merissa interrupted her talking to her case manager and tried to pick a fight inside the office. Which is it? Also, wasn't St. Musty crowing a couple weeks back about supposedly having a new car but being coy about what kind of car it was so she could use it to stalk her ex and her children because she had to hide it from her imaginary abusers? But here she reports she's still driving her junker molester van. St. Musty is both too dumb and too crazy to ever maintain a consistent plot in her lies and delusions.
Hoo boy, what little sanity Musty had left has flown south for the winter.
So, Musty got in her van, Merissa yelled at her, Musty yelled back and it "made us all laugh at her".....The voices in Musty's head are taking over completely; losing the kids (checks) permanently has really flipped her right over the edge.

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The part about her still driving the bad touch van (instead of the car no one would know was her driving slowly past lamonte's with the lights off repeatedly) stuck out like a sore thumb to me too.
Caught in yet another lie, courtesy of her own big mouth.
Noticed an off little tidbit in there. At one point she reminisced about being with lamonte in Colorado, driving around with imaginary people following them there. Apparently the paranoia and USI started long ago.
Also lol at Merissa waiting around for Misty to leave the welfare office. Those places are like the DMV crossed with. W bus station with 100× added misery, awfulness, feral children, hood rats and assorted detritus. In general, even something simple can take several hours. Literally no one is hanging out there just to have a white trash tard fight.
I'm also a bit confused by someone supposedly applying for SSDI at a "food stamp"office. Food stamps are handled at the state level, at your local office. Generally you apply for SSDI at a federal social security office,or online, by mail, or thru a lawyer. Maybe it's different in trashville Indiana, it doesn't ring true to me.
Any body else catch her little fantasy about luring them out to the middle of nowhere, and having to (((defend herself)))? That was cute. Guess she can type one handed.

Karl_der_Grosse

Down with the sickness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's almost touching that she has so much faith in the power of mace and knives. She will probably be genuinely surprised when she finally attacks someone (as seems increasingly likely) with one of the two and it doesn't kill them instantaneously. Mace is notoriously ineffective and lots of people end up macing themselves when they try to use it. As for knives, that's more dangerous but also much more difficult to use effectively without training. It's hard to stab someone. The human body resists being cut, it's dense and it takes a lot of force for a stab to really penetrate deeply. It's hard to keep hold of the knife when it's slippery with blood, or sweat. And to attack someone with a knife you have to get within arms-length of the stabbee. Guess what, now you're within the reach of the stabbee. I doubt Lamonte or Merissa will just stand there and make no attempt to defend themselves.

As for an attack being self-defense, well, Lamonte or Merissa just aren't going to physically go after Misty. There's no scenario I can envision where they'd attack Misty. In any physical confrontation she'd be the attacker, not the defender. Not to mention the fact that Lamonte and Merissa have never shown themselves to be willing to use any form of illegality against Misty. They have always been perfectly content to let the police and the court system handle Misty.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Musty awoke still furious that Merissa simply walked away from her when she tried to start shit at a local gibs me dat dispensary. She rails at the perceived unfairness at Merissa receiving gubmint checks - that's Misty's scam and she won't hear of anyone else abusing it! Having walked away from engagement with a narc makes them rage 10x harder, and Misty is miserably riding that wave of fury, shouting into a void where the only ones who hear her are a handful of autists who laugh at her.
Screenshot_20191127-081231_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20191127-081251_YouTube.jpg

Have a great Thanksgiving all alone, Misty. This is the rest of your life, shouting about people who ignore you.

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some lovely chestnuts: "making a real difference in the world"
"Out there making the green"
Lol. Musty, you have never done either, and your use of slang is clunky and out of date. Michael Jackson or katt Williams. Pick one. Neither make sense, but pick one.
Edit: I am stupid. Really stupid.

Last edited:

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
Do they not have security guards at social security offices/government offices in Indiana?
I had to get a new card years ago, and there was a security guard there.
Also, I guess Misty’s new car is a old, beater silver Chevy, since that is what supposedly started the fight?
I have a hard time believing this happened.
I think even if she did see Merissa there, Merissa didn’t say a word.
I noticed the inconsistencies in the story, same as someone else posted.
How big is the town they live in?
The talk of knives and mace for protection is alarming.
Is Merissa dumpy and fat like Misty?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Merissa dumpy and fat like Misty?
The public photos Merissa uses show her as normal human sized, most recent being after she had her second kid (she'shad a third since). Misty has been crowing that Merissa is fat now, but we have no way of knowing whether it's true - and Misty calling anyone fat is rich, as we can see from her recent many-chinned purple haired selfies.

Sadly, Aurora is now morbidly obese, and Misty has been cooking up a storm and dropping off fast food trying to keep her that way.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack wants to let everyone know that she's polled all the voices in her head AND all the crazy drug addicts she hangs out with at the bus stop, and they all agree with her that Merissa is the worst!

1574885468200.png

Considering how often St. Musty talks about how Merissa is allegedly fatter than she is, it's ironic that she's now accusing Merissa of "fat-shaming". It's also ironic that in the posts Multiverse shared earlier, she was accusing Merissa of being a "keyboard warrior" who does nothing with her life but rant online. Projection levels are over 9000!

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack wants to let everyone know that she's polled all the voices in her head AND all the crazy drug addicts she hangs out with at the bus stop, and they all agree with her that Merissa is the worst!

View attachment 1027560

Considering how often St. Musty talks about how Merissa is allegedly fatter than she is, it's ironic that she's now accusing Merissa of "fat-shaming". It's also ironic that in the posts Multiverse shared earlier, she was accusing Merissa of being a "keyboard warrior" who does nothing with her life but rant online. Projection levels are over 9000!
Yup. Hell, it should be carved on Musty's tomb stone--"Sat at home pretending to be a keyboard warrior". Suits her perfectly.
That bit about how Musty sees Merissa out more frequently than she (Merissa) knows is just really creepy.
And christmas with the kids? Yeah, the roach kids and bedbug kids are really looking forward to christmas with Auntie Musty. Auntie Musty always lays out the BEST spreads of rotten food and the "kids" just feast and feast and feast and then Auntie Musty generously gives all the leftovers away.....

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty's thoughts upon awakening on Thanksgiving morning were still focused entirely on her brief run-in with Merissa days ago. She's combing over those few seconds again and again, trying to glean some deeper meaning from a moment of small town happenstance, in desperation to be of importance to her ex husband or his partner. Or to be consequential in any way.
Screenshot_20191128-103831_YouTube.jpg

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
Misty's thoughts upon awakening on Thanksgiving morning were still focused entirely on her brief run-in with Merissa days ago. She's combing over those few seconds again and again, trying to glean some deeper meaning from a moment of small town happenstance, in desperation to be of importance to her ex husband or his partner. Or to be consequential in any way.
View attachment 1028896
She just keeps adding onto to her fictional stories.
Also, I doubt that Merissa’s New nickname is “Merissa The Immature Fight Picking Fat Shaming Bigot”.
That’s an awfully long ,clunky nickname.
It’s also very specific, which is just more proof that Misty lies.
As far as Merissa being on her phone while driving, I doubt that it’s an “arrestable offense”, probably just a fine.
I just looked at an Indiana gov page about texting and driving, this is what happens if your caught-

“Finally, not only is texting while driving dangerous, it is against the law. Effective July 1, 2011, it is unlawful to type, transmit, or read e-mail or text messages on a communication device while driving in Indiana. Violators may face fines of up to $500.”

I didn’t see anything about talking on the phone while driving.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1028896
Yep, it’s true. Local lipreaders reported her peeling out of the parking lot talking on the phone. She was allegedly saying “officer, that crazy Barney wannabe bitch is still stalking me...”

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
The whole town hates her, everyone is on Misty's side, they all came out of their various houses and businesses all around the city and clapped in unison as brave Misty cackled at Marissa peeling out to get away while chatting on her phone. Afterwards they lifted Misty up on their shoulders and declared her the most honest and important citizen in all of Marion.

Montage

kiwifarms.net
The whole town hates her, everyone is on Misty's side, they all came out of their various houses and businesses all around the city and clapped in unison as brave Misty cackled at Marissa peeling out to get away while chatting on her phone. Afterwards they lifted Misty up on their shoulders and declared her the most honest and important citizen in all of Marion.
You’re lying! I only know you’re lying because who could lift Misty up on their shoulders? Or at all?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty claims to have "run into" a dear old friend on Thanksgiving, and, wonder of wonders, he knew just everything about Merissa and totally agrees with Misty that Merissa is a terrible person!
Screenshot_20191129-104456_YouTube.jpg

Pick which one happened:

A) Misty talked the ear off of a fellow down-and-outter at a charity meal, and he nodded politely as Misty screeched about her various enemies and all the slights she has perceived over the years, as he tried to find an opportune moment to run.

B) same as above, but the guy did know Merissa and said something along the lines of: "Oh, Merissa Brandenburg? I knew her in school, she asked me out once..." before Misty cut him off to tell him about incest grandbabies and how much of a victim she is.

C) None of the above, Misty invented this entire scenario upon waking up this morning.

(Also, since when is LaMonte Jewish? It seems like she's inventing a new minority group for him each week)

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Misty claims to have "run into" a dear old friend on Thanksgiving, and, wonder of wonders, he knew just everything about Merissa and totally agrees with Misty that Merissa is a terrible person!
View attachment 1030049

Pick which one happened:

A) Misty talked the ear off of a fellow down-and-outter at a charity meal, and he nodded politely as Misty screeched about her various enemies and all the slights she has perceived over the years, as he tried to find an opportune moment to run.

B) same as above, but the guy did know Merissa and said something along the lines of: "Oh, Merissa Brandenburg? I knew her in school, she asked me out once..." before Misty cut him off to tell him about incest grandbabies and how much of a victim she is.

C) None of the above, Misty invented this entire scenario upon waking up this morning.

(Also, since when is LaMonte Jewish? It seems like she's inventing a new minority group for him each week)
WHICH charity meal? Musty no doubt hit up several. It IS still "veterans month" after all. Musty is ENTITLED to as many free meals as she can stuff into her stomach and her purse.....

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
I’m confused.
Misty said she knew this person since they were a child, and watched them grow up, yet they were a classmate of Merissa’s?
I’ve never asked but how old is Merissa?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty returns, still stuck in a world where all she can see, hear, or think about is her ex husband's current partner, though he left her life ten years ago.

Misty believes she saw Merissa drive by with her children in the backseat of the vehicle. From this single second, she imagines many things: that Merissa's other car is broken due to negligence; that Merissa is unhappy; and her unhappiness will make her old and ugly, definitely older than Misty; that something is going wrong for Merissa; that Misty is superior because she will also have two cars and one of them will be a classic car, and the termites are gone and she's got a pompasan chair* and it will make Lamonte jealous, and the kids will be back for Christmas and all the pets are so happy, and everyone she meets hates Merissa too, and...

.... and then the single second passed and Misty was still all alone in a cold, hoarded, filthy, and infested house.
Screenshot_20191130-134212_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20191130-134144_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20191130-134154_YouTube.jpg

* those ugly rattan chairs from the late 80s / early 90s. I give it a week before it has both fleas and bedbugs - or broken it under her weight.
Screenshot_20191130-134905_Chrome.jpg