Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how she casually mentions the exterminator coming out like it's a no big deal thing to have happen.
Right? She has a minimum of three concurrent types of infestations, and it's no big whoop? We knew the animals were neglected and flea covered; and we knew the kids had got bedbugs from visiting which put the kibosh on any more home visits; and even in the new house tour video she made thinking "yeah, this is definitely gonna show everyone CPS is nuts not to send my kids home", there was bug spray in the kitchen and she said she'd had to bomb her bedroom, which was also covered with Diatomaceous earth. We saw that most of the windows had been boarded up, and we know that the third bedroom is a horrorshow that not even Misty is willing to pretend is otherwise.

But terminates are a new revelation. Between the hoarded third bedroom where the broken window is covered in rotting boards and allowing the elements in, and the leaking roof, and the attic about to collapse over the entry door - termites are going to be the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back, and bring that frame tumbling to the ground. They can't properly eradicate them because of all the junk, and Misty will refuse to throw any of it away, so she will always have vermin.

We might get a red tagged building saga sooner than we expected, now that outsiders have had a look at the house. If they feel the house is structurally unsound or unlivable, they may contact APS or the city.

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More from Misty: according to her, she hasn't been able to shop freely in 20 years. She has been divorced for 10, so who criticized her whilst shopping, the kids? Yes, Misty, thank god they aren't there any more to hold you back. Your candles won't stop the horrid stank of your filthy home filled with animal feces, rotting clutter, and dirt. The rug will be as toxic and flea filled as everything else within days. Your shelves are already collapsing with books; does it not ever occur to you to buy Kindle versions when CPS is already calling your shelves a fire hazard?
Screenshot_20191201-104724_YouTube.jpg

More waffle about how she definitely knows LaMonte and Merissa broke their car due to "negligence", and how her friends report to her on the doings on LaMonte and Merissa wherever they are, and mutterings about "karma". Oh Misty, look to the plank in your own eye before pointing out a speck in others'.
Screenshot_20191201-104837_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20191201-104903_YouTube.jpg

Toasty

You have an appointment
kiwifarms.net
Who is she trying to convince she's so much better than her ex of 10 years? She knows no one reads those posts but us. It's not like she's telling DCFS this stuff, not that they would listen. It's not like she's putting it on FB, where people she has friended from church and groups can see it.
It's almost like the only place she feels comfortable venting her obsession with these people is in secret. I wonder why that is?

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
More from Misty: according to her, she hasn't been able to shop freely in 20 years. She has been divorced for 10, so who criticized her whilst shopping, the kids? Yes, Misty, thank god they aren't there any more to hold you back. Your candles won't stop the horrid stank of your filthy home filled with animal feces, rotting clutter, and dirt. The rug will be as toxic and flea filled as everything else within days. Your shelves are already collapsing with books; does it not ever occur to you to buy Kindle versions when CPS is already calling your shelves a fire hazard?
View attachment 1032558

More waffle about how she definitely knows LaMonte and Merissa broke their car due to "negligence", and how her friends report to her on the doings on LaMonte and Merissa wherever they are, and mutterings about "karma". Oh Misty, look to the plank in your own eye before pointing out a speck in others'.
View attachment 1032565View attachment 1032566
No bugs found but they're doing a $1000+ treatment anyway? Geez Musty, either you're the biggest sucker ever or you're lying again.....
Hmm, the can of Raid tells me you're a ridiculous lying liar who lies. Quelle surprise...

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No bugs found but they're doing a $1000+ treatment anyway? Geez Musty, either you're the biggest sucker ever or you're lying again.....
Hmm, the can of Raid tells me you're a ridiculous lying liar who lies. Quelle surprise...
Right? Did she allow them into the hoarded third bedroom? Into the attic? Into the basement filled with animal feces? She was using bug spray in the kitchen as little as a month ago, and the kids caught bedbugs from the living room, where Misty still has all of the same furniture, just covered in new blankets. She's never bagged up anything for the correct amount of time, nor has she ever moved the piles of hoard against the walls where the bugs nest.

She most assuredly got ripped off, but it doesn't really matter. The kids are never coming home, so let her waste all the money she wants on her various infestations.

e: Misty's stalking of Merissa and her kids has escalated once again, with Misty following her to the food stamp office. Police were called, and delusional Misty insists everyone was on her side and Merissa must be crazy for thinking she has a stalker. It's not like Misty has posted every day this week about stalking Merissa or anything. This devolves into more imagination on Misty's part as to what Merissa and Lamonte think / say / do.
Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 2.52.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-01 at 2.52.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-01 at 2.52.35 PM.png

I really hope the Henry-Brandenburgs file for another retraining order, Misty is clearly out of control. LaMonte is clearly no prize, but he and Merissa's kids don't deserve to be stalked by a crazy purple haired behemoth hellbent on driving their parents up the wall with her obsessions. And I really can't make out how Merissa has ever done Misty a bad turn; she started dating Lamonte after he got divorced, and this means she needs to be stalked and harassed for life? LaMonte got divorced, walked away, and stopped responding to Misty, and somehow this makes him abusive to Misty?

Last edited:

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Lifting just this from multiverse’s 12/1 4:14 post, isolating for Focus

“... you become paranoid and think everyone is out to get you, then you want to be out to get everyone else before they get you, and your own life becomes crap...”

hmmmm...LaMonte and Merissa do everything they can just to raise the boys and stay AWAY from her. Heather (I believe) isn’t even local toMarion and is living her own life away from the mess in Marion.

who in this cast of characters invents elaborate and disgusting stories involving sexual incestual trauma for her oldest daughter, invented a grandchild as a part of that story, creates a whole host of sock puppet accounts feigning involvement from other parties when she gets sick of the zero positive attention she gets (and pays more attention to that marionette than her two minor children’s care, to the point of losing parental rights, and is only a purple hair away from losing them permanently)

who has more capacity to hate LaMonte, Merissa and Heather than to love her three children?
Who seems to really have the crappiest life?

That quote is so close and yet so far from objective reality

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My, my. Misty has found yet another domestic abuse survivor group to haunt; guess the others finally got wise to her nonsense.

Anyway, here's a post about how narcissists go crazy when you go no contact: stalk you (to multiple locations in a week), and tell lies about you to everyone in a bid for your attention (like, say, and incest grandbaby storyline). Misty tells them she is the victim in this scenario.
Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 6.55.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-01 at 7.10.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-01 at 7.10.25 PM.png

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
She's still probably got bed bugs and roaches at least, if not shit like carpet beetles, termites, or ants too. Bed bugs and roaches are an absolute motherfucker to eradicate even from clean well-maintained homes owned by people who don't pick furniture out of the garbage. I'm in Canada so our pesticide laws are stricter here, but I've heard of homeowners paying $3000-$5000 to completely eliminate bedbugs. The only foolproof way you can do it is by removing everything (lol yeah right), packing into plastic bags, and blasting the fuck out of it with high heat. Then they vacuum every nook and cranny of the house and usually do some kind of chemical treatment as well. Having clutter like old furniture and books exponentially increases the chances of getting them again, because guess what, fuckers can lay dormant for a really long time before they wake up and smell blood.

Roaches I don't know as much about, but there are tons of commercial poisons that work on them both short term and longer acting, it's eliminating their harborage areas (like old boxes, various attic crap), not leaving food scraps around, no dirty dishes in the sink, and taking any food garbage outside immediately is key to eliminating them. The real issue is their breeding rate, they are fecund motherfuckers, even one can produce 10,000 descendants in a year or some crazy shit.

Fleas, ants and carpet beetles are annoying but less disgusting and aren't known for carrying disease but if the condition of Misty's house is half as bad as the descriptions and photos make it seem it's probably not a problem that can be solved without the help of a professional any probably not even then.

tl;dr it's a bunch of pest control sperging that basically explains Misty shuffling around her hoard and chucking boric acid, diatomaceous earth and Raid everywhere is like trying to empty Lake Superior with a coffee mug.

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
I have to wonder how exactly she's paying for the bug treatment, that shit is expensive and she always spouts about how her $$ all goes into her bills resulting in none for LaMonte or Merissa to steal (as she's claimed). So suddenly she has money for $1k pest control, a new tv? That she's going shopping with the kids who she's losing parental rights to?

I think the insider commenting that Misty is going go to off deep is happening and she's doing classic social media grandiose fluffing. Let's see that new TV Misty, or perhaps you just saw someone dump it on the side of the road and took it.

Also, 18 years of food stamps huh? Not something a normal person would proudly proclaim.

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
I have to wonder how exactly she's paying for the bug treatment, that shit is expensive and she always spouts about how her $$ all goes into her bills resulting in none for LaMonte or Merissa to steal (as she's claimed). So suddenly she has money for $1k pest control, a new tv? That she's going shopping with the kids who she's losing parental rights to?

I think the insider commenting that Misty is going go to off deep is happening and she's doing classic social media grandiose fluffing. Let's see that new TV Misty, or perhaps you just saw someone dump it on the side of the road and took it.

Also, 18 years of food stamps huh? Not something a normal person would proudly proclaim.
If Misty has actually finally been approved for Social Security disability payments, which I'm by no means convinced of, then she'll have gotten a nice fat check covering what she would have been paid by Social Security going back to when they determine she first became disabled. Usually about two years worth. If she has gotten her back payment, she's busy blowing it on frivolous shit and band-aid fixes. She really needs a keeper who has to sign off on her expenditures, but that won't happen absent a court determination, and no one cares enough about Misty to worry much about her mental competency. If I had to guess I'd guess that she'll continue frittering away the money.

At some point, probably not too far in the future, the money will be gone, the house will go downhill enough to be a public health hazard, and the authorities will become involved. Probably code enforcement, followed by vermin control, followed by Adult Protective Services. Really, it's a miracle code enforcement hasn't gotten up in her face. I'm surprised the CPS workers haven't notified them of the hoarding or the many structural problems in Misty's abode. Maybe they just don't care, since the kids are never going to enter that house again. At any rate, it's only a matter of time before she gets some sort of official governmental attention, and whatever form it takes, it won't end well for Misty.

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Misty has actually finally been approved for Social Security disability payments, which I'm by no means convinced of, then she'll have gotten a nice fat check covering what she would have been paid by Social Security going back to when they determine she first became disabled. Usually about two years worth. If she has gotten her back payment, she's busy blowing it on frivolous shit and band-aid fixes. She really needs a keeper who has to sign off on her expenditures, but that won't happen absent a court determination, and no one cares enough about Misty to worry much about her mental competency. If I had to guess I'd guess that she'll continue frittering away the money.

At some point, probably not too far in the future, the money will be gone, the house will go downhill enough to be a public health hazard, and the authorities will become involved. Probably code enforcement, followed by vermin control, followed by Adult Protective Services. Really, it's a miracle code enforcement hasn't gotten up in her face. I'm surprised the CPS workers haven't notified them of the hoarding or the many structural problems in Misty's abode. Maybe they just don't care, since the kids are never going to enter that house again. At any rate, it's only a matter of time before she gets some sort of official governmental attention, and whatever form it takes, it won't end well for Misty.
She is also likely oblivious to the taxes which will certainly be applied to any lump sum payment, and the fact that her regular gibs will be adjusted to meet her new financial circumstances (if she has in fact received social security or disability for her pretend "stoke"). Come next year, she will be faced with a steep bill she did not reserve cash to pay.

But as you say, the house is falling down around her, and any extermination is moot due to her clutter, filth and hoard. She's living like the grasshopper and it will catch up.

Reactions: marjoram

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
She is also likely oblivious to the taxes which will certainly be applied to any lump sum payment, and the fact that her regular gibs will be adjusted to meet her new financial circumstances (if she has in fact received social security or disability for her pretend "stoke"). Come next year, she will be faced with a steep bill she did not reserve cash to pay.

But as you say, the house is falling down around her, and any extermination is moot due to her clutter, filth and hoard. She's living like the grasshopper and it will catch up.
I don’t think they are taxed.
I was also curious about the extreme cold treatment that Misty is getting from Terminix, even though she claims she has no bugs.
I googled Terminix cold treatment and I guess she has bedbugs because I found a Q and A on the Terminix website.
I won’t copy over the Q and A but I saw this-
“Contact Terminix today and ask about our specialized cold treatment. Our RapidFreeze method puts bed bugs on ice.”
It must be expensive because Misty wrote she “paid the first $1k”.

Last edited:

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
Neither her Social Security payments nor the lump sum back payment would be taxed. I'm not sure if Misty is actually receiving a disability payment from the Air Force, or how much that would be. Whatever amount she receives from the VA will not reduce her Social Security Payments. She gets medical benefits from the VA, which is good news to her, as she doesn't have to pay a medicare premium every month from her Social Security payment. So that's a little more money in her pocket every month, at any rate. I think it's 70 dollars or so. Of course, she's low-income enough to qualify for Medicaid and pay nothing, but if she goes on Medicaid I don't think she can use VA medical anymore. It's theoretically possible but almost never done in practice.

Now, her income from the VA and her Social Security income will be considered as income for the purposes of food stamps. She was probably getting a fairly large amount of food stamps before she was awarded the Social Security. That will end. Her food stamp benefits are going to be either eliminated completely or drastically lowered.

My source for all of this is personal experience with several relatives, for the Social Security stuff, and one guy I mentored as he was growing up who came back from Afghanistan pretty messed up, for the VA stuff.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino