Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
Neither her Social Security payments nor the lump sum back payment would be taxed. I'm not sure if Misty is actually receiving a disability payment from the Air Force, or how much that would be. Whatever amount she receives from the VA will not reduce her Social Security Payments. She gets medical benefits from the VA, which is good news to her, as she doesn't have to pay a medicare premium every month from her Social Security payment. So that's a little more money in her pocket every month, at any rate. I think it's 70 dollars or so. Of course, she's low-income enough to qualify for Medicaid and pay nothing, but if she goes on Medicaid I don't think she can use VA medical anymore. It's theoretically possible but almost never done in practice.

Now, her income from the VA and her Social Security income will be considered as income for the purposes of food stamps. She was probably getting a fairly large amount of food stamps before she was awarded the Social Security. That will end. Her food stamp benefits are going to be either eliminated completely or drastically lowered.

My source for all of this is personal experience with several relatives, for the Social Security stuff, and one guy I mentored as he was growing up who came back from Afghanistan pretty messed up, for the VA stuff.
I was thinking the same thing about her food stamp benefits ending.
I wonder how much she gets in food stamps each month?
If she’s hitting up food pantries while on food stamps,can you imagine how much she will hit them up without food stamps?

Last edited:

Karl_der_Grosse

Down with the sickness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It depends on whether she's getting SSDI or SSI. Since she's worked a sufficient number of years she's gotta be getting SSDI. SSI is the lower amount paid to really low-functioning people who have never been able to work. The average SSDI payment (I just looked this up) is $1197 a month. I imagine this is what Misty is getting, maybe it's slightly lower since she's been a minimum wage drone all her life. I can't imagine she's getting more than a couple hundred a month from the VA.

Now, for food stamps. In Indiana, the income limit for a one person household is $1287. If Misty is receiving the average SSDI payment of $1197, and she gets more than 90 bucks a month from the VA, she's shit out of luck. She can buy her own damn food, or go to a food bank. I'm pretty sure Social Security will automatically notify the SNAP office in Indiana about her income, so it'd be pretty hard to successfully cheat. If she does find a way to cheat, she'll get caught. They prosecute for it, too.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It depends on whether she's getting SSDI or SSI. Since she's worked a sufficient number of years she's gotta be getting SSDI. SSI is the lower amount paid to really low-functioning people who have never been able to work. The average SSDI payment (I just looked this up) is $1197 a month. I imagine this is what Misty is getting, maybe it's slightly lower since she's been a minimum wage drone all her life. I can't imagine she's getting more than a couple hundred a month from the VA.

Now, for food stamps. In Indiana, the income limit for a one person household is $1287. If Misty is receiving the average SSDI payment of $1197, and she gets more than 90 bucks a month from the VA, she's shit out of luck. She can buy her own damn food, or go to a food bank. I'm pretty sure Social Security will automatically notify the SNAP office in Indiana about her income, so it'd be pretty hard to successfully cheat. If she does find a way to cheat, she'll get caught. They prosecute for it, too.
But she didn’t work for years, just very sporadic shitty jobs. Misty mostly took useless community college and job training courses to keep eligible for welfare benefits, but she didn’t use any of this pointless training and worked occasional fastfood jobs before flipping out and getting fired.

Karl_der_Grosse

Down with the sickness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter, for the purposes of determining whether you get SSDI or SSI, they'll look at your lifetime work history up to the point you applied for disability. Her years in the Chair Force count. If you've worked even just a couple of years of shitty fast food jobs on top of that, you're going to get SSDI. There's a chart to determine your eligibility depending on your age when you become disabled. I see Misty's what, 44? I'm betting they've determined she became disabled at age 42, possibly 41. You only need 20 or 21 work credits to get SSDI. That's 4 years of the Air Force plus another year of work. You only have to make about 1400 bucks to get a work credit, and you can get a work credit 4 times in a year (one per quarter).

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I assume the court date/s for termination of parental rights has arrived, because Misty has burst back onto the scene with a fresh set of molestation accusations. Now instead of LaMonte having molested Tricia (whatever happened to the incest grandbaby storyline, Misty?), it was his friend who molested Tricia - AND Aurora. And Misty claims LaMonte knew this all along and permitted it. How this is supposed to prevent her own parental rights from being terminated is a mystery; she's so focused on her perceived enmity with LaMonte that she's blind to the fact that her rights are being terminated separately from his. And between LaMonte and Misty, only Misty has been caught inappropriately touching a child.
Screenshot_20191204-121423_YouTube.jpg

Her basis for this story seems to be that this one guy LaMonte used to know is in jail, and he also has child molestation charges from 10 and more years ago. Looking into the matter further, he is not currently in prison for molesting children- he's in for intimidation (and for meth dealing before that). How this has anything to do with LaMonte, or Misty's own failures as a parent, is beyond me.
Screenshot_20191204-122200_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191204-122216_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191204-122307_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191204-122331_Chrome.jpg

Countdown until the younger kids are free for good: end of week at best, is my guess.

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is absolutely desperate for L&M to get the same kind of criminal record she has, especially with regards to children. It's one thing that factually shows on paper that they are " better" than her. She can't deny that abuse/neglect conviction. Or the inappropriate touching. Or the kids being removed, with supervised visits outside the home only, and that she can't or won't make the changes needed to get them back and now they are being adopted out.
L&M objectively still have their kids. This really chaps her ass. She fantasizes so fondly about her own daughters being molested so L can be found guilty of something, that she'll grasp at any straw, straight up invent weird stories.
Anything to deflect from the fact that she has been found woefully unacceptable to be around her own kids.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty last thoughts before lying down to sleep in the "kids'" bedroom (because her own is infested) was to brag about the sports car she promised she would get: a 1993 Cutlass Ciera.
Screenshot_20191204-212522_Chrome.jpg
Wow, what a beut. She also claims Merissa and LaMonte are being evicted from public housing, and claims one cannot secure public housing again with a felony.
Screenshot_20191204-212240_YouTube.jpg

Oh, Misty. I wouldnt get your hopes up too high there. Merissa is a single mother of 3, and LaMonte isnt convicted of anything yet. A single mother of three can easily get housing, as you well know. It's not that I don't believe they're being evicted - they are filthy housekeepers and don't throw their trash away - but don't go fantasizing about L & M and the kids showing up on your doorstep like some Dickensian family of old, begging for porridge or shelter.

Look to your own worries - have you convinced the state you can care for your own children? No?

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do pretty much all of her stories, presented as gospel truth of course, start with " I heard that...", Or "someone told me...." ?
Wtf does " from his own mouth, through Ellen at the pantry" even mean?
Either you heard him say it, or you heard someone else say he said it.
Who the fuck is Ellen? Does she volunteer at the pantry, giving out food to the needy, and the grifters like Misty? Or is she another patron?
In any case, why would anyone hear this information, squirrel it away in their brain, then be sure to pull it out when they ran into the woman he divorced a decade ago?
It's like she thinks the entire town is just as obsessed with her imaginary war if attrition as she is. Her whole life is a fucking soap opera,and she's the star. She even has a fake death plotline, to go with her incest baby grandchild one.
OMG that car. I can think of a lot of things I would pay 500 bucks for, and that's not one of them. She said she was getting a classic sports car. It is obviously neither of these things. But I guess in her circle of aquatintances she hasn't scared off yet, she's high Rollin. Shit,.., she even got one of those round chairs.
So let her preen about her classic sports car that was at best a mid-range, but probably budget generic k frame 4door sedan even brand new.

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She smugly likes owning, because she can't get evicted like stupid lamonte.
Well St Musty of shit shack, you absolutely can be evicted when they find your house unfit for human habitation. It has already been found unsafe for children.

Edit: fingers not hitting correct buttons.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty last thoughts before lying down to sleep in the "kids'" bedroom (because her own is infested) was to brag about the sports car she promised she would get: a 1993 Cutlass Ciera.
View attachment 1037258
Wow, what a beut. She also claims Merissa and LaMonte are being evicted from public housing, and claims one cannot secure public housing again with a felony.
View attachment 1037260

Oh, Misty. I wouldnt get your hopes up too high there. Merissa is a single mother of 3, and LaMonte isnt convicted of anything yet. A single mother of three can easily get housing, as you well know. It's not that I don't believe they're being evicted - they are filthy housekeepers and don't throw their trash away - but don't go fantasizing about L & M and the kids showing up on your doorstep like some Dickensian family of old, begging for porridge or shelter.

Look to your own worries - have you convinced the state you can care for your own children? No?
Not that I think LaMonte and Merissa are actually being evicted... it's a little gross watching this old bitch cheer over the possibility of three little kids ending up homeless.

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was the point I forgot to make in my last post. Why does she keep fantasizing about L&M coming to her for help? They actively avoid her, up to the point of restraining orders. Why would they want to take their kids to a ramshackle boarded up house with various infestations, and God knows how much mold from decaying books? Where would they all sleep? The first floor bedroom is a dirty secret, master bedroom is closed off due to bugs,vsso that leaves one bedroom, 3 adults, and 3 young children in that tiny hoarded hovel. They certainly are not going to be knocking on the door any time soon.
I think she just dreams of being in a position of power over them. She would love for there to be a situation for her to do them a favor. Which she would of course do because she's a good Christian, certainly not because of the strings attached.
And her poorly concealed obsession with getting lamonte back.
And access to the kids. Ewww...

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LaMonte, LaMonte, LaMonte - Misty can't get that ugly, filthy man off her mind. After having bragged about moving 5 boxes of books to the attic, she's happily blowing more cash on new additions to her hoard to shove on shelves, to gather dust, mites, and bedbugs.
Screenshot_20191205-080340_YouTube.jpg

The books - who even knew this was a thing? - are around $50 each, making the series purchase total around $250.
Screenshot_20191205-080628_Chrome.jpg

Though LaMonte has been gone for ten years, and she could have replaced them with her kids' gibs checks at any point during that period, she feels this is absolutely a slam at LaMonte, who could give a shit what she hoards her home up with or how she spends her money.

I wonder how badly court went. She's clearly given up making any half hearted efforts to show she is willing to clean her home in order to get her youngest children back. Every day is spent dreaming of how she believes she's pulled the wool over the eyes of LaMonte, his partner, or Misty's own social worker. Which is great, because this was the kids will never again be subjected to her filth, neglect, manipulation, or abuse.

Karl_der_Grosse

Down with the sickness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's definitely blowing through the Social Security lump payment. This is not uncommon behavior among people who have lived their lives without much money, when their SS comes through. It must seem like winning the lottery. Anecdotally, lots of them run through it in six months or a year, leaving them with just their monthly payment and no real tangible improvement in their lives.

She could spend that money on home repairs and improvements, but I doubt she will. The only motivation she ever had for even her half-assed attempts at either was to comply with CPS requirements. That motivation is gone now.

On another note, she should be very careful who she lets know about her windfall. The people she associates with will all have their hands out once they know. This, too, is very common behavior among the marginal and low-class.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LaMonte, LaMonte, LaMonte - Misty can't get that ugly, filthy man off her mind. After having bragged about moving 5 boxes of books to the attic, she's happily blowing more cash on new additions to her hoard to shove on shelves, to gather dust, mites, and bedbugs.
View attachment 1037681

The books - who even knew this was a thing? - are around $50 each, making the series purchase total around $250.
View attachment 1037683

Though LaMonte has been gone for ten years, and she could have replaced them with her kids' gibs checks at any point during that period, she feels this is absolutely a slam at LaMonte, who could give a shit what she hoards her home up with or how she spends her money.

I wonder how badly court went. She's clearly given up making any half hearted efforts to show she is willing to clean her home in order to get her youngest children back. Every day is spent dreaming of how she believes she's pulled the wool over the eyes of LaMonte, his partner, or Misty's own social worker. Which is great, because this was the kids will never again be subjected to her filth, neglect, manipulation, or abuse.
She could have downloaded all those online for free. They also wouldn't have to take up physical space, thus giving CPS more evidence of her hoarding.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She could have downloaded all those online for free. They also wouldn't have to take up physical space, thus giving CPS more evidence of her hoarding.
Exactly, this was my point before - why can't she buy up any of her books on a kindle? She would be able to read them to her heart's content, over and over, without adding to her already filthy and over cluttered home, or adding new places for vermin to nest. She could have thousands of books AND clean up the house to show she wants her kids back.

But she has untreated obsessive compulsive disorder. She continues to hoard her home no matter the consequences, undoing any positive steps she is forced to make. Her clutter is more important to her than her children are.

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
Why do pretty much all of her stories, presented as gospel truth of course, start with " I heard that...", Or "someone told me...." ?
Wtf does " from his own mouth, through Ellen at the pantry" even mean?
Either you heard him say it, or you heard someone else say he said it.
Who the fuck is Ellen? Does she volunteer at the pantry, giving out food to the needy, and the grifters like Misty? Or is she another patron?
In any case, why would anyone hear this information, squirrel it away in their brain, then be sure to pull it out when they ran into the woman he divorced a decade ago?
It's like she thinks the entire town is just as obsessed with her imaginary war if attrition as she is. Her whole life is a fucking soap opera,and she's the star. She even has a fake death plotline, to go with her incest baby grandchild one.
OMG that car. I can think of a lot of things I would pay 500 bucks for, and that's not one of them. She said she was getting a classic sports car. It is obviously neither of these things. But I guess in her circle of aquatintances she hasn't scared off yet, she's high Rollin. Shit,.., she even got one of those round chairs.
So let her preen about her classic sports car that was at best a mid-range, but probably budget generic k frame 4door sedan even brand new.
I was thinking the same thing, all her stories are Hearsay, or Misty lives in a very, very small town where everyone she knows just happens to have information for her.
Its especially funny that when Misty describes theses encounters, the information provided to her is usually unsolicited. (That’s another reason why I think she makes shit up).
I’m going to guess that “Ellen” (if she even exists) works at a food pantry, and told Misty about the eviction.
I’m pretty sure that the employees or volunteers at food pantries aren’t gossiping to the needy.
Misty probably approached Ellen, and and told her her life story and Ellen probably just nodded politely.
Also, if she’s got all this money, why is she at the food pantry?
Is that picture her actual car? Or a stock image, because it is not in “beautiful shape”, as Misty proclaims.
I also doubt that a 26 year old car has 109,000 miles on it, especially that car.
That Cutlass Cierra was probably someone’s daily driver, and has twice as many miles as Misty claims.
It’s not a sports car that someone would keep in nice shape and have low miles.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is that picture her actual car? Or a stock image, because it is not in “beautiful shape”, as Misty proclaims.
I also doubt that a 26 year old car has 109,000 miles on it, especially that car.
It's a stock photo, it's what comes up when you search google images for "1993 Cutlass Ciera". Though I'm sure any 26 year old car in Indiana doesn't look that far off, albeit with more rust due to the snow and salt on the roads. It's an old four door sedan, which is a "classic sports car" in the same way her collection of filthy and bug-ridden low end YA novels and dime store paperbacks makes her a bibliophile. Which is to say, not all.

e: and she is STILL ruminating over the one second Merissa was driven by her house almost two weeks ago, building it up into a meaningful encounter where Misty gained important insight into her life. Like a friendless child, Misty has built a world rich in imagination where she sits center stage, vital and powerful and important.
Screenshot_20191205-124647_YouTube.jpg

Last edited: