Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Now there’s BEASTIALITY too? What in her ever crack addled mind made her include beastiality?

And I doubt she will get $50 for that house, much less $50,000. And that’s only if she would let someone empty it enough to properly stage it, which will never happen.

Reactions: Viridian

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now there’s BEASTIALITY too? What in her ever crack addled mind made her include beastiality?

And I doubt she will get $50 for that house, much less $50,000. And that’s only if she would let someone empty it enough to properly stage it, which will never happen.
Hell, if Misty ever tried to sell, the inspection would result in her having to pay the city to condemn and demolish it.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hell, if Misty ever tried to sell, the inspection would result in her having to pay the city to condemn and demolish it.
Correct answer

There’s no staging a shitty hovel that needs to be condemned. The house is worth the land minus the demolition cost - which means it’s got negative value. Her home is in a crime infested shithole full of HUD slumlords so no one wants the land it’s on.

Once Musty drops dead or gets hauled off to jail or the looney bin, it will become a trap house for awhile, then condemned by the city if bums don’t burn it down first. Then the city will have to pay to demolish it. It will then have a glorious future as an empty lot full of syringes and beer cans. The end.

TL/DR - Musty’s home is as worthless as she is.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, YOU FREAK" is exactly what Richard would yell if he saw his ex-mother stalking him through his new town.

Leave your ex-children ALONE, Musty. You've put them through more than enough already.
I'm quite certain Richard's new family knows well enough to get another restraining order.

I'd like to point out that Misty has completely written off Aurora for the sin of not wanting to live with her insane mother in an infested hoard house.

Follow Richard and his new family to the deep south, kidnapping Tricia, and kidnapping Merissa's children to accompany her on this fatal stalking joyride? No problem!

Her eldest daughter in adult services? Why, just assume she wants to come along on the crime spree!

Sticking around town to be there for her nearly of age daughter who isn't moving away? Somehow not a concern.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol southern hospitality. As a life long southerner... I can tell you, it doesn't exist like yankees think it does. 'Southern hospitality' basically means watching out for your own (Which is basically what northerners and coasters, and Canadians, and Russians, and more or less everyone in the fucking world does) You make sure your family and your friends have their lights on and their kids fed, you make sure your gross crackhead cousin gets a shower and a decent meal every few weeks and you make sure someone picks Grandma up when she gets drunk at the illegal bingo hall. If you don't have friends or family, you're out of luck. Having been up north and in a few different countries, I will admit people in the south are much quicker to offer you help. But that help is like, changing a tire or helping you carry something heavy to your car, not the selfless giving that she thinks she's entitled to from strangers. If Misty thinks she's going to come down south and all of a sudden she's going to get even more hand outs and freebies... she's in for an awful shock. There's already SO much competition for what there is. The south is crowded, and the south is fucking poor. Most of the people that still go to church will make sure they bring a canned good for the box in the vestibule and a $5 for the donation plate but that's about it as far as helping strangers goes.

And no one loves gossip and shit talking more than some catty southern bitches, I have no idea why she thinks otherwise. I have neighbors who will stop me outside to tell me shit about neighbors I don't even know. It would take Musty about a week to become an object of ridicule in whatever low income apartment she managed to land (As if a fat, loud, crazy white bitch with faded out purple hair wouldn't already be viewed as an oddity by the black people that live in those kinds of places.)

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened to staying in the house for 40 years so your kids would always know where to find you when they're ready to come home Misty? Finally realizing they're never going to come looking for you now that they know what it's like to have clean clothes, fresh food, and to wake up without being covered in bug bites every morning? Her warped idealistic view of the South is hysterical. Southern folk are polite to visitors but once you wear out your welcome, they'll let you know faster than you'd expect.

Also speaking from experience, Misty's house will sell for about 8-10k at best, will be purchased by a somewhat naive flipper who got in over his head and only makes cosmetic changes (like flooring, paint, cabinets, and new bathroom fixtures, and roofing) without fixing anything structural. The home will sell for about 30k all "fixed up". - Wash, Rinse, Repeat in about 10 years.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also speaking from experience, Misty's house will sell for about 8-10k at best
Yeah, but not in her neighborhood. That house is a tear down: rotting roof filled with trash, broken windows for YEARS allowing rot to impede. Plus the animal shit all through the basement - never seen a cat box, have we - plus the furnace broken in the shit covered basement. Wiring doesn't work. Three hoarded out bedrooms with bedbugs.

It's a tear down in a tenement hood. There is no sale price.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
The cost of rewiring that house would literally be more than it's worth. That's why it cost less than a new car originally. She doesn't realize that her current grift scheme is better than anything in the south, all she could get with $10-15k in MS is a 40 year old trailer on a 50x50 foot gravel lot up against some backroad 20 miles outside of town.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My oh my, you don't check up on Misty's "gubbmint took mah baybees!" groups for a couple days, and all hell breaks loose.

A woman unwittingly left a comment on Misty's post from October, the one where she decided her case worker must want Richard and Aurora to herself.
Screenshot_20191228-104904_Chrome.jpg

This resulted in a barrage of autism about conspiracies, double strokes, blindness, incest grandson, how Aurora would refuse adoption (funny, seeing as she told Misty outright she didn't want to live with her mother), her military discharge papers, Tricia is getting emancipated, wait no, divorced from her father!, etc etc. Even after the woman finally stops responding, Misty just keeps on talking.
Screenshot_20191228-103802_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191228-103954_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191228-103832_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191228-104007_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191228-104606_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191228-103647_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191228-103852_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191228-103709_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191228-103911_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191228-103730_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191228-103929_Chrome.jpg

Misty, have the courts not spoken to you about claiming LaMonte and Merissa's youngest is your grandson? This is some twisted stuff even for you, and the longer you tell yourself this lie, the more likely it is you'll do something to harm the child. Feel free to make up insane fantasies about your own children (all of them are safe from you now), but you need to let go of the fantasy you have a grandchild.

Plus, what happened to Tricia's imaginary twins? Why do they get the shaft in your fantasy? Focus on the kind of fantasy that can't hurt anyone besides your kids, because you can't cause them any more pain that you already have.

e: I also found this gem of a response on Cammy's channel from a couple of weeks ago. It's mostly the same nonsensical drivel, only this time Misty claims Tricia is gay, and that LaMonte raped her in an attempt to turn her straight.
Screenshot_20191228-113233_YouTube.jpg

Misty, social services would never, ever allow LaMonte to keep custody of his youngest son if he was indeed Tricia's child. Just as Tricia was taken into custody by APS, the kid would have gone into DCF care at the same time. Your story makes no sense on dozens of levels, and the worst part about it is that you scream this disgusting lie indiscriminately to anyone who will stop to listen, regardless of how humiliating it is for your daughter.

I'm truly shocked that LaMonte and Merissa haven't filed for another restraining order against Misty.

Last edited:

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
An adult unilaterally, absent biological DNA proof disputing paternity, cannot remove their father’s name from their birth certificate. And it is unadulterated bullshit to claim otherwise. Nor is there any conceivable need to.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is making so many grand plans that are never going to happen right now. I love it. Impotently frustrated lolcows are the best.
Lamonte is not going to jail. Tricia is never coming back, if she ever decides to have a family, she'll probably keep them far from Misty. Trying to sell her house will result in A: being laughed out of a realtor's office, or B: being evicted from it when she gets in inspected and it is condemned.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An adult unilaterally, absent biological DNA proof disputing paternity, cannot remove their father’s name from their birth certificate. And it is unadulterated bullshit to claim otherwise. Nor is there any conceivable need to.

Lol, so Misty wants to claim to have cucked LaMonte at least twice? What an obedient wife. Or, alternative: what a whore.

It's interesting that she carries her DD-214 in her wallet to whip out in public at the first mention of stolen valor but has never posted it online. It seems like that shit should be plastered all over the Internet by now.
It is past time for us to file a FOIA claim on her service file. I'll get on it after the holidays. Unlike Misty, I have people and I need to spend time with them.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute. Didn't she tell a tale about having to dig her dd whatever out of the attic to show Aurora as part of a fragmented story about a court situation with lamonte?
What is the deal there if she always carries it around, despite it being largely irrelevant in her daily life?

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
I really hope all her kids to move away out of state just for their safety from her alone. The fact that she is considering stalking Richard to wherever his adoptive parents are going is terrifying and I hope she's stupid enough to slip that detail out to them so they get a restraining order. I wonder if it was technically an open or closed adoption or if it was even a factor regarding the termination of her parental rights.