Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would St. Musty have had three large trash bags full of her hoarded belongings in the VA hospital? Is this connected to her alleged first suicide attempt? I believe she claimed that was also back in 2011, but I'd have to review her posts. Was she being kept in the VA crazy house for a while and expected LaMonte to be her chauffeur afterwards?
If my recollection is accurate, you are correct that her first long trip to the funny farm was in 2011. Per Heather's report, she dropped off all the kids - including her bastard son - at Lamonte and Merissa's place before going back home to try to hang herself. LaMonte figured out what she was up to (I doubt she was very subtle) and called the cops before Misty ever got to make the attempt.

She was obviously trying to guilt LaMonte into returning to her, as she always is. The fact that he didn't immediately come to pick her up - remember, there were four kids to care for, including her infant son and Merissa's oldest - is being called abuse. She doesn't seem to remember that by watching ALL of her children, not just his own, he likely saved her ass from DCF swooping in for Richard.

LaMonte seems like a giant pile of shit, but he's saved Misty's life twice by calling ambulances. Fuck, if my cheating ex was about to off himself, I'd hand him the rope. She's an insufferable narc for whom nothing is ever enough.

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
Lol, Misty has no one in her life that would care enough to call an ambulance for her now. Also no one who'll pick her up the next time she goes to the screw factory to get rethreaded. Or from jail after her next arrest.

And it's a dead certainty that there will be a next arrest, or a next hospitalization.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Lol, Misty has no one in her life that would care enough to call an ambulance for her now. Also no one who'll pick her up the next time she goes to the screw factory to get rethreaded. Or from jail after her next arrest.

And it's a dead certainty that there will be a next arrest, or a next hospitalization.
No way! She has replacement aunt/Aunt Pat, Widow Belinda, Dead!NotDead! Walter, and the bouncers at St Whosit’s pantry & gossip mill. Everybody loves her and hates her enemies!

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Watch Misty spin in circles, desperately trying to convince herself that everyone else is to blame for her cheating on LaMonteti conceive Richard by attempting to twist what's been posted here. This one's a doozy.
View attachment 1087221

Misty, no one is doubting that your gross ex husband fathered your daughters, not even him apparently. You made LaMonte a cuckold when you slept with Dan Thomas while you were married. Not only did you commit adulatory, you conceived a child from adulatory. All statements above are true, by your own admission. So why are you so mad?
What Misty is responding to is a crack you made in response to her claiming Tricia would be removing Lamonte's name from her birth cerificate (or something to that effect. Misty isn't the most coherent in her delusions)

Lol, so Misty wants to claim to have cucked LaMonte at least twice? What an obedient wife. Or, alternative: what a whore.
So, not only are you Lamonte as well as Merissa, your questions are now statements.

Misty, we keep records, we can cross reference. I know Narcissist needs to twist shit to get that sweet supply, but at the least try and make your lies less easily debunked. I'd say don't lie but I'm not that optimistic.

Montage

kiwifarms.net
The 3 garbage bags was my first thought. How do you accumulate that much stuff during a hospital stay?
She is a hoarder isn’t she? Probably kept the packets of anything they gave her, including tubes, bandages etc ... Whole room was probably empty. Maybe that’s why the cops were called, it’s not abuse either. It’s just a no-show that her ex pulled, she’s an adult who should have been able to make her own way home.

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For review, here's the story of Misty's first suicide attempt from Heather's perspective
When they got divorced, Misty tried to commit suicide. The day she tried to commit suicide, I had a funny feeling that something was going on (sixth sense or sisterly bond I guess) and called Misty to see how she was doing.

LaMonte then called me and told me Misty had just dropped Richard, then a baby, at LaMontes, kissed him and told him she would always love him. Aurora and Tricia were already over there, visiting their dad.

After LaMonte hung up, I tried to call Misty three more times then called LaMonte and asked if he would go check on Misty.

He was reluctant at first but he did go to the house and found Misty up in the attic, unconcious.
So it was Lamonte's weekend with his girls; Misty came over to his place, left baby Richard and made a dramatic exit; Heather was worried about her and got LaMonte to go check on Misty; LaMonte is the one who saved her before she died.

Next, Merissa wasn't in the picture yet at this point. Misty got engaged to her chomo babydaddy some time in this period, after conceiving a child with him while still married to LaMonte. But when LaMonte DID finally start dating, Misty became extremely jealous. She also got jealous because the kids preferred LaMonte and Merissa's company to hers - because they actually paid attention to the kids instead of fighting with randos online.
When Merissa came into the picture, Misty became very jealous that she wasn't getting most of LaMonte's attention anymore.

Merissa had noticed Misty's jealousy and tried to warn LaMonte about it. He didn't really pick up on those cues until about two years later when Misty went bonkers when she saw the kids wanted to be with LaMonte more than her...probably because LaMonte and Merissa paid more attention to them than she did.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. Most of us were anticipating an escalation of the schizo narc's behavior, and it looks like said escalation may be here.

St. Musty of Shitshack just threatened to "sacrifice" (read: stab to death) LaMonte and Merissa's child (who she derogatorily refers to as the little fartbreather, despite her earlier assertion that Malachi was her beloved incest grandbaby). I really hope she doesn't manage to get close to the kid.

1578507056693.png

ETA: St. Musty added more to her post.

1578507438124.png

ETA2: St. Musty has deleted her murder threat towards an innocent child.

Last edited:

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. Most of us were anticipating an escalation of the schizo narc's behavior, and it looks like said escalation may be here.

St. Musty of Shitshack just threatened to "sacrifice" (read: stab to death) LaMonte and Merissa's child (who she derogatorily refers to as the little fartbreather, despite her earlier assertion that Malachi was her beloved incest grandbaby). I really hope she doesn't manage to get close to the kid.

View attachment 1088743

ETA: St. Musty added more to her post.

View attachment 1088758

ETA2: St. Musty has deleted her murder threat towards an innocent child.
It's times like this I really wish Merissa actually did read here. This is an overt threat against a child's life.

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the third good wheel?
My assumption is, Misty sees herself as the third person in Merissa and Lamonte's relationship, and also as the good person.

If I had to guess, this is what is making Misty lose her mind: Lamonte's case is listed as decided:
Screenshot_20200108-105730_Chrome.jpg

It's still showing as a jury trial, but as we guessed, the case was over as soon as he changed his plea last month. The jury trial is cancelled, and she can't show up and make a scene. The sentence will be released on 1/28, but as predicted Lamonte's punishment is likely time served, fines, and a restraining order. Her dreams of making the trial all about herself and seeing him go to jail have been crushed. So she threatened the life of his youngest child in response.

Deadpool

Blessed are the fires that have burned me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Misty worships Satan now? I mean as a Christian I would do my best to save a child that was about to be sacrificed. Especially if I hated their parents. Clearly Misty has revealed her true colors as a Satanist.

No wonder she's so upset about the adoptions, she lost three of her sacrifices to Satan.

Edit: Is Misty so dumb (of course she is,) that she doesn't realize that L&M are the same initials that her and Lamonte would share? Or is it more proof she's deluded herself into thinking Lamonte is a Satanist like her and they're a team?

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welp, someone has discovered redpill rhetoric. This ought to be fun.
Screenshot_20200108-121829_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200108-121843_YouTube.jpg

Pretty sure if LaMonte doubted the paternity of any of his four kids, he'd ask for tests. He doesn't strike me as the sort of dude to selflessly volunteer to raise and support multiple children out spinelessness. But hey, if it makes you feel good to scream about what a slutty whore you were all during your marriage, you do you Misty. It's a fun change from Dutiful Christian Housewife Misty, who pretends Richard was an immaculate conception.

Edit: she's already edited and added to the above. LaMonte is somehow starving Tricia from afar by... not sending his food stamps (EBT) to her?
Screenshot_20200108-122711_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200108-122652_YouTube.jpg

Misty, Tricia lives in a group home and gets her own government gibs. If you're talking about the EBT and bennies they get for the baby - well, it's their baby, not Tricia's. You know, the one you threatened to kill this morning.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Welp, someone has discovered redpill rhetoric. This ought to be fun.
View attachment 1088962View attachment 1088963

Pretty sure if LaMonte doubted the paternity of any of his four kids, he'd ask for tests. He doesn't strike me as the sort of dude to selflessly volunteer to raise and support multiple children out spinelessness. But hey, if it makes you feel good to scream about what a slutty whore you were all during your marriage, you do you Misty. It's a fun change from Dutiful Christian Housewife Misty, who pretends Richard was an immaculate conception.

Edit: she's already edited and added to the above. LaMonte is somehow starving Tricia from afar by... not sending his food stamps (EBT) to her?
View attachment 1088987View attachment 1088988

Misty, Tricia lives in a group home and gets her own government gibs. If you're talking about the EBT and bennies they get for the baby - well, it's their baby, not Tricia's. You know, the one you threatened to kill this morning.

I love how St. Musty of Shitshack obviously thinks she's somehow roasting and denigrating LaMonte with these comments, when in fact all she's doing is confessing to being even more of a fat whore than we already knew she was. No wonder she projects slut status onto Merissa so hard; she's trying to distract from her own multitude of sins.

All her latest ravings makes me wonder if her dismissal from the Chairforce (with her subsequently being banned from re-enlisting, which would NOT happen if she'd received an Honorable discharge like she claims) had something to do with her spreading her thunder thighs to all and sundry at her postings. Adultery is still considered a crime under the UCMJ, last I heard. Maybe that's why she's so terrified of the FOIA request, on the chance that her fat whore status will be further confirmed?
:thinking:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino