Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
Any good stories?
My mom was good at keeping her nonsense away from us. We were warned about the family and more specifically Misty. I went to school with Heather, a few grades under. Heather was always good natured and kind, but Misty was notorious for being "dirty" and "nuts" and Heather suffered by proxy. There is absolutely no way Heather deserves the absolute shit Misty has said about her.

The whole town knows Misty is legit a total psycho and Logansport is a total shit hole of crazies and drug addicts so you know she must be real bad.

I'll ask around for more specific stories. I know Police and CPS are VERY tired of dealing with her.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My mom was good at keeping her nonsense away from us. We were warned about the family and more specifically Misty. I went to school with Heather, a few grades under. Heather was always good natured and kind, but Misty was notorious for being "dirty" and "nuts" and Heather suffered by proxy. There is absolutely no way Heather deserves the absolute shit Misty has said about her.

The whole town knows Misty is legit a total psycho and Logansport is a total shit hole of crazies and drug addicts so you know she must be real bad.

I'll ask around for more specific stories. I know Police and CPS are VERY tired of dealing with her.

If the cops and DCS knew about her threatening to violently murder LaMonte and Merissa's kid earlier today, I imagine they'd be even more sick of her shit. Sadly they never seem to get sick of it enough to put her in prison or lock her up in a mental ward where she belongs.

I look forward to any local stories you have to share! FYI, if you want to get the verified Kiwileak checkmark besides your name, you can contact the forum admins and provide some proof of your identity so we know you have the 100% legit St. Musty tea.

Summer Sommerland

Yep...THAT "villainous" Heather!!
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I'm here lol, y'all have found me out. I've just been lurking around, keeping an eye on things and getting some laughs out of Musty's antics. Just been sticking behind the scenes due to the Holidays being one giant suck-fest for me. (Been like this since the deaths in my family and dealing with Musty's bullshit).

But, I'm bouncing back slowly. I'm just to the point where I hate the holidays because most of my fam is gone.

On the Aunt Pat ground, she is an aunt on my mother's side of the family (I try to keep in touch with them, but can't help but feel like that side doesn't want anything to do with me due to my Mental Health - Depression, Borderline Personality, Anxiety, etc. etc. I just don't think they know how to handle someone like me, therefore in order to make them feel comfortable, I don't really visit with them that much).

Aunt Pat married my Mom's older brother, William (Uncle Bill) Daniels Jr and growing up, we all had a semi-okay relationship as long as my Mom was there. It just never felt right to,visit with them by myself...just the vibe I got most times.

Aunt Pat works at Everest Memorial Park where my folks and Grandma and Grandpa Ray are buried and I see her every now and again.

What Musty said about her earlier.. I think I WILL save those screenshots and show them to Aunt Pat to,find out if what Musty said was true. My curiosity's piqued now.

I didn't know about the falling out between Aunt Terry and Musty though... I'll show her the screenshots of Musty saying she's not a real aunt the next time I visit her as well.

Musty, you're not scaring me anymore, I'm over your bullying from ever since I was a baby to a young adult...you are not worth my time or fear anymore, so I don't know where you think all these lies are getting you. They are just alienating you more and more from your family and I feel sorry for you. You must indeed be very lonely by now if you feel the need to spread vicious rumors about the people you hate, sharing those rumors with anyone (total strangers) who are truly down on their luck for talking to a loony like you.

I am saving those screenshots of what you said about LaMonte and Merissa's son earlier, threatening his life and show it to my therapist tomorrow at Four County. Perhaps she can advise me in sending them along with the screenshots of you claiming that Malachai is your incest grandchild to the VA Mental Health, Cornerstone and CPS as well as sending them the screenshot of you saying that you plan to follow Richard and his adopted family to North Carolina when they move there.

I'm sure with all those screenshots and my talking to them, there will be enough to put you in the State Hospital and MAKE you get the help you have made plainly obvious, that you NEED!!

And to everyone else, yes, I'm back and I will try to post more often and more coherently than this post here lmao! It's almost 1 AM and I'm EXHAUSTED!!! So, yeah, I have more than enough reason for my incoherency :biggrin:

Meanwhile...how about that new Star Wars movie?

SPOILER ALERT!!!!:

Rey lives and has a connection to a long-time villain!!! Dun dun duuuuunnnn...!!!

*ducks and runs!!*

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
Check mark is not important since I (thankfully) don't live there anymore. The only connections I have left are what family I have that is still there and old friends from high school. Misty no longer haunts Logansport and is down in Marion (equally trashy town). If I get a hold of any old stories I'll share them.

Lamonte is a known woman beater - I am almost positive my aunt used to sell pills to him before she munchied herself to death (but not before munching my Grandma to death first).

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Check mark is not important since I (thankfully) don't live there anymore. The only connections I have left are what family I have that is still there and old friends from high school. Misty no longer haunts Logansport and is down in Marion (equally trashy town). If I get a hold of any old stories I'll share them.

Lamonte is a known woman beater - I am almost positive my aunt used to sell pills to him before she munchied herself to death (but not before munching my Grandma to death first).
How did you find this place?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

We don't have any doubt LaMonte is a giant piece of trash; that's a given. We're not really interested in him, though - he and his partner keep themselves to themselves, at least online. Misty is the lolcow.

Be cautious giving out information that could ID you, Misty reads here and won't hesitate to dox you if she can figure out who your aunt is.

How about some childhood stories? You say that Misty was a known pain in the ass from the jump, and you won't need to ask anyone for those.

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
My aunt has been dead for like a million years. I'm not worried about it. Even if she finds out who I am, I am miles away from that crazy bitch and what family I do have left there is very capable of dealing with psychos (it's a requirement for living in Logansport IN).

Misty is quite a bit older than me. MY family did not have any direct dealings with Misty that I know of. But the town gossip always went like this:

- Misty was a known hoarder and was known to be absolutely fucking filthy. I'm not 100% sure but I believe her trailer got caught on fire or was condemned or something. She was always begging for help at the Salvation Army to the point that they stopped caring about her. As a child I was there with my Dad one time and she was throwing a huge fit in the lobby and he was was like "fuck it, I'm not here for this" and we left.
- She graduated in the 90's and was known as a huge whore and having crabs. Also remember hearing she had scabies. She was also really violent.
- I was always told that Misty was an escapee from the Logansport State Hospital.
- Heather was always ostracized because Misty was so crazy and she was just defending her sister most of the time. In hindsight, I can see the dynamic there was really fucked up. Misty was always dragging her entire fucking family into her shit.
- Misty was always fighting and causing drama, acting crazy wherever she went. There are maybe like two bars in Logansport and she was banned at both of them. Legit nobody wants anything to do with her.
- I believe she was into illegal drugs for a while, or at least helped people traffic things like pills. She burnt the fuck out of all those bridges though because even the drug crowd hates her ass with a passion.
- She and Lamonte both were known for beating the shit out of people. They were also widely known as highly neglectful parents and constantly had CPS involved. If Lamonte has custody of kids right now, I hope it means he managed to turn his ass around. It was always like a "Misty and Lamonte", as in Misty was the chief psycho of the group.
- Every time we were driving around and some fat woman was tweaking in the street, yelling or breaking shit, my mom would always go "Oh shit is that Misty?"
- A lot of crazy shit in Logansport can be explained by drugs. Misty however was never given the "Oh she's on drugs" excuse, she was known as just a straight up psychotic bitch.

Like I said, I need to get in contact with people to get some real verifiable stories. Everything I heard was second-hand hearsay and could be made up. But you know if the whole town is talking about it then there has to be some veracity in it.

Edit: @Toasty I have lurked here for about a year, finally decided to make an account. The internet is a sideshow and I want a front seat.

Last edited:

Summer Sommerland

kiwifarms.net
My aunt has been dead for like a million years. I'm not worried about it. Even if she finds out who I am, I am miles away from that crazy bitch and what family I do have left there is very capable of dealing with psychos (it's a requirement for living in Logansport IN).

Misty is quite a bit older than me. MY family did not have any direct dealings with Misty that I know of. But the town gossip always went like this:

- Misty was a known hoarder and was known to be absolutely fucking filthy. I'm not 100% sure but I believe her trailer got caught on fire or was condemned or something. She was always begging for help at the Salvation Army to the point that they stopped caring about her. As a child I was there with my Dad one time and she was throwing a huge fit in the lobby and he was was like "fuck it, I'm not here for this" and we left.
- She graduated in the 90's and was known as a huge whore and having crabs. Also remember hearing she had scabies. She was also really violent.
- I was always told that Misty was an escapee from the Logansport State Hospital.
- Heather was always ostracized because Misty was so crazy and she was just defending her sister most of the time. In hindsight, I can see the dynamic there was really fucked up. Misty was always dragging her entire fucking family into her shit.
- Misty was always fighting and causing drama, acting crazy wherever she went. There are maybe like two bars in Logansport and she was banned at both of them. Legit nobody wants anything to do with her.
- I believe she was into illegal drugs for a while, or at least helped people traffic things like pills. She burnt the fuck out of all those bridges though because even the drug crowd hates her ass with a passion.
- She and Lamonte both were known for beating the shit out of people. They were also widely known as highly neglectful parents and constantly had CPS involved. If Lamonte has custody of kids right now, I hope it means he managed to turn his ass around. It was always like a "Misty and Lamonte", as in Misty was the chief psycho of the group.
- Every time we were driving around and some fat woman was tweaking in the street, yelling or breaking shit, my mom would always go "Oh shit is that Misty?"
- A lot of crazy shit in Logansport can be explained by drugs. Misty however was never given the "Oh she's on drugs" excuse, she was known as just a straight up psychotic bitch.

Like I said, I need to get in contact with people to get some real verifiable stories. Everything I heard was second-hand hearsay and could be made up. But you know if the whole town is talking about it then there has to be some veracity in it.

Edit: @Toasty I have lurked here for about a year, finally decided to make an account. The internet is a sideshow and I want a front seat.
Something doesn't add up here...

For instance, I was in Elementary School (4th or 5th grade) when Misty went into the air force. As far as I know she had only one boyfriend during that time and his name was Daniel Shriver.

After she graduated from High School, she stayed in Logansport for half a year to a year and in that time frame she had a fiance, Richard Samuels and they were engaged up till she came home for her first leave. They broke the engagement because of some disagreement.

Between Daniel and Richard, I didn't know and don't think she had any other boyfriends besides them.

She did make a close friend through Daniel though: Missy Lewellyn. We also found out Missy's mother was a good friend of our mother's when they were in school together.

Missy's and Misty's friendship ended almost a decade ago due to some other disagreement (something to do with repairing the back porch roof or something).

When she was stationed at Cheyenne Mountain, that was when she moved in and married LaMonte and they had my eldest niece, Tricia (who's 21 now and as far as I know, in a group home in Marion safely awayfrom both her parents).

According to our parents (from what I overheard one evening - I was in 8th grade by this time - just getting ready to go into Freshman year at LHS), they said Misty was given an ultimatum to move back to the barracks or she wouldn't be asked to come back when it was time to reenlist (This was actually before Tricia was born.) I honestly think she knew what she was doing when she got pregnant, thinking she would be able to reenlist even if she had Tricia and married LaMonte.

Tricia was taken away by CPS in Colorado Springs when she was just a couple months old because of LaMonte's gross negligence, leaving Tricia upstairs in their apartment alone as he went downstairs to visit with his friends. My father went out there to help them get Tricia back and they then came back to Indiana with them.

I remember some of Misty's stories while she was in Colorado of LaMonte doing Pot (something I already knew), and she even spoke of a time when their cat, Dallas, found one of LaMonte's stashes, tore into it and got high. I wouldn't put it past Misty doing Pot right alongside LaMonte and constantly tried to cover it up.

I didn't know she was doing drugs here in Logansport (of course I was still a kid, not really understanding the reality of what goes on in the world, only knowing they wanted to idolize their older siblings). So I don't know if Misty did or didn't do drugs before she left for the air force.

As for being banned from any bars here? I didn't know she did much barhopping...all I remember is she often went to Coonie's with Daniel and Missy to play Darts after they got out of school.

I don't think they drank anything there, although I wouldn't put it past them. It does kind of fit with Misty's MO of losing her cool in public places.

Yes, I had heard of the times she acted out in school. I heards she was so bad as to punch another student in the face, throw tantrums when she didn't get her way, among many other things. I even heard of a few occurrences where the teachers actually had to pull her out from under her desk in order to take her to the office.

Because of how she acted in school while at Tipton Elementary, our father told me the Principal wanted to put me on Ritalin without even testing to see if I had the same issues as Misty. That was when Dad pulled me out of Tipton before I completed my year of Kindergarten.

Misty never had a house here in Logansport. First she lived with our parents and I when she came back in 1999 with Tricia and LaMonte.

She lived with us for about a month until there was a disagreement between her and our parents (They were kicking LaMonte out because he refused to go out and look for a job).

They found a derelict apartment one street over from where our grandparents lived on East Linden.

Apparently the apartment became a true danger zone because they had to move out of it after only two months (Two years later, the apartment was torn down).

Misty and Tricia moved back in with us but that only last about two months before she was kicked out for attacking me one morning before school just because I couldn't find a clean outfit for Tricia and I was already in a hurry, trying to get ready for school.

Misty was then turned out of Emmaus because LaMonte didn't want to obey their rules. They then went to Kokomo to the Shelter there but yet again they were kicked out due to them not wanting to follow the rules.

They then moved to Marion where they found yet another derelict place to live. It was a small two bedroom place that was falling apart and even had a floor that was more of a trampoline than a working floor.

Up till Mom's suicide, Misty claimed we had "chased them out of Logansport" and never took responsibilty for her actions.

As far as I know in her entire life Misty has NEVER took responsibility for her own actions...she's ALWAYS blamed the things she did on others...some of which that had absolutely NOTHING to do with the situation at all!

Do I put it past her to do drugs at all? No, not at all. As time goes on and she continues with her insane ramblings, it is quite obvious that drugs could be her pushing point.

Am I innocent of trying drugs? Unless you count the medicine I take for my health (Hypothyroidism, Anemia, Asthma) and for my mental health (Borderline Personality and Depression), no I'm not that innocent.

After losing Mom to suicide, our Dad let me try some recreational pot and close to a year later, I would do it again after our father's death. I didn't make it a regular thing though and I still don't.

I admit I do like to try CBD for my Anxiety and to help me sleep but aside from my medications, that is the only thing I really do.

A lot of the things Cybergoose said do add up but then there are some things that don't. I believe those are the things I should ask Missy about:

1) Misty doing drugs while in school

2) Misty being banned from bars

among other things.

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net

For instance, I was in Elementary School (4th or 5th grade) when Misty went into the air force. As far as I know she had only one boyfriend during that time and his name was Daniel Shriver.

After she graduated from High School, she stayed in Logansport for half a year to a year and in that time frame she had a fiance, Richard Samuels and they were engaged up till she came home for her first leave. They broke the engagement because of some disagreement.

Between Daniel and Richard, I didn't know and don't think she had any other boyfriends besides them.

She did make a close friend through Daniel though: Missy Lewellyn. We also found out Missy's mother was a good friend of our mother's when they were in school together.

Missy's and Misty's friendship ended almost a decade ago due to some other disagreement (something to do with repairing the back porch roof or something).

When she was stationed at Cheyenne Mountain, that was when she moved in and married LaMonte and they had my eldest niece, Tricia (who's 21 now and as far as I know, in a group home in Marion safely awayfrom both her parents).

According to our parents (from what I overheard one evening - I was in 8th grade by this time - just getting ready to go into Freshman year at LHS), they said Misty was given an ultimatum to move back to the barracks or she wouldn't be asked to come back when it was time to reenlist (This was actually before Tricia was born.) I honestly think she knew what she was doing when she got pregnant, thinking she would be able to reenlist even if she had Tricia and married LaMonte.

Tricia was taken away by CPS in Colorado Springs when she was just a couple months old because of LaMonte's gross negligence, leaving Tricia upstairs in their apartment alone as he went downstairs to visit with his friends. My father went out there to help them get Tricia back and they then came back to Indiana with them.

I remember some of Misty's stories while she was in Colorado of LaMonte doing Pot (something I already knew), and she even spoke of a time when their cat, Dallas, found one of LaMonte's stashes, tore into it and got high. I wouldn't put it past Misty doing Pot right alongside LaMonte and constantly tried to cover it up.

I didn't know she was doing drugs here in Logansport (of course I was still a kid, not really understanding the reality of what goes on in the world, only knowing they wanted to idolize their older siblings). So I don't know if Misty did or didn't do drugs before she left for the air force.

As for being banned from any bars here? I didn't know she did much barhopping...all I remember is she often went to Coonie's with Daniel and Missy to play Darts after they got out of school.

I don't think they drank anything there, although I wouldn't put it past them. It does kind of fit with Misty's MO of losing her cool in public places.

Yes, I had heard of the times she acted out in school. I heards she was so bad as to punch another student in the face, throw tantrums when she didn't get her way, among many other things. I even heard of a few occurrences where the teachers actually had to pull her out from under her desk in order to take her to the office.

Because of how she acted in school while at Tipton Elementary, our father told me the Principal wanted to put me on Ritalin without even testing to see if I had the same issues as Misty. That was when Dad pulled me out of Tipton before I completed my year of Kindergarten.

Misty never had a house here in Logansport. First she lived with our parents and I when she came back in 1999 with Tricia and LaMonte.

She lived with us for about a month until there was a disagreement between her and our parents (They were kicking LaMonte out because he refused to go out and look for a job).

They found a derelict apartment one street over from where our grandparents lived on East Linden.

Apparently the apartment became a true danger zone because they had to move out of it after only two months (Two years later, the apartment was torn down).

Misty and Tricia moved back in with us but that only last about two months before she was kicked out for attacking me one morning before school just because I couldn't find a clean outfit for Tricia and I was already in a hurry, trying to get ready for school.

Misty was then turned out of Emmaus because LaMonte didn't want to obey their rules. They then went to Kokomo to the Shelter there but yet again they were kicked out due to them not wanting to follow the rules.

They then moved to Marion where they found yet another derelict place to live. It was a small two bedroom place that was falling apart and even had a floor that was more of a trampoline than a working floor.

Up till Mom's suicide, Misty claimed we had "chased them out of Logansport" and never took responsibilty for her actions.

As far as I know in her entire life Misty has NEVER took responsibility for her own actions...she's ALWAYS blamed the things she did on others...some of which that had absolutely NOTHING to do with the situation at all!

Do I put it past her to do drugs at all? No, not at all. As time goes on and she continues with her insane ramblings, it is quite obvious that drugs could be her pushing point.

Am I innocent of trying drugs? Unless you count the medicine I take for my health (Hypothyroidism, Anemia, Asthma) and for my mental health (Borderline Personality and Depression), no I'm not that innocent.

After losing Mom to suicide, our Dad let me try some recreational pot and close to a year later, I would do it again after our father's death. I didn't make it a regular thing though and I still don't.

I admit I do like to try CBD for my Anxiety and to help me sleep but aside from my medications, that is the only thing I really do.

A lot of the things Cybergoose said do add up but then there are some things that don't. I believe those are the things I should ask Missy about:

among other things.
This is why I wanted to confirm veracity before posting stories. These were rumors and you know the rumors of druggies are questionable...

It's why I wanted to ask my mom about some of it. My mom told me today everything she heard about her was second hand thru my seriously mentally ill aunt (long deceased).

It was the apartment that was trashed! I remember hearing about it. I had family living over that way and they lived in a slummy duplex.

You can vouch that I'm a native now that you know who I am.

And it was Emmaus not Salvation Army. My dad was at Emmaus for help a lot.

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net

among other things.
Lol, pot hardly counts.

Anyway I don't expect people to remember 10000% of details that happened years ago.

• Agree
Reactions: Paige Matheson

Summer Sommerland

kiwifarms.net
She hasn't said a word yet, must be busy with those high society soup kitchen events.
Or she could be having trouble figuring out how to flip the stories now that other people who know her from online, Marion, AND Logansport are outing her with what they know about her.

....or maybe it's because of my knowing what she said toAunt Pat and Aunt Terry and I'm no longer afraid of showing either one all the screenshots of everything she said about them...

Annnnndddd...let us not forget about the screenshot of her threatening to sacrifice her so-called "incest grandchild", Malachai.

Yep, I did show those to my therapist and she advised me to send them not only to the VA Mental Health but also to Cornerstone Counseling and CPS as well. I'm sure CPS will contact the police and LaMonte and Merissa accordingly so they will have a heads-up if anything WERE to happen to Malachai and the VA and Cornerstone will truly know how far gone her mind really is and act accordingly.

Fingers crossed something is done soon and she is finally forced to get the help she needs, be it in the form of being sent to a State Hospital (Isaac Ray - the Criminally Insane Unit at the Logansport State Hospital has a few openings from what I heard!!! - And I also tend to remember Misty saying that she wished she could move back to Logansport should she ever get enough money).

She could also be sent to the VA for a long-term stay with limited ground priviledges (probably have to be supervised at all times so she can't try to escape) or a Unit Stay at Cornerstone till they find a suitable supervised group home. I can see any of those scenarios happening if they take the screenshots seriously!

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
CPS will 100% take that threat seriously but it will probably result in them letting Lamonte and Merissa know about it and doing a safety plan.

She's hasn't got any kids left to take away.

Might ask your therapist to help make a police report for terroristic online threats and give them all the screenshots where she's threatened you too.