Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
True, but she is one of the few cows that legitimately scare me with the fact that I feel like she's liable to actually act on some of her nutso thoughts.
That's what makes her one of my favorite cows. Whatever bat shittery she pulls will be hilarious to me, because I don't give a shit about any of these white trash rednecks.

Edit: I wouldn't want a child or Heather to be hurt, but Lamonte, Merrisa and Misty can fight to the death using KFC sporks for all the shits I give.

Last edited:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's what makes her one of my favorite cows. Whatever bat shittery she pulls will be hilarious to me, because I don't give a shit about any of these white trash rednecks.

Edit: I wouldn't want a child or Heather to be hurt, but Lamonte, Merrisa and Misty can fight to the death using KFC sporks for all the shits I give.
Musty would win the 2 on 1 KFC spork fight since she's a highly trained military athlete....hell, she wouldn't even need the damn spork. Rollating, stroked out, fragile ninja Musty could kill with her bare hands......
:biggrin:

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Musty would win the 2 on 1 KFC spork fight since she's a highly trained military athlete....hell, she wouldn't even need the damn spork. Rollating, stroked out, fragile ninja Musty could kill with her bare hands......
:biggrin:
color me bitchy, but I am not entirely sure she could even kill the actual spork w her bare hands. Her banshee shrieks when she tries would likely make it wish for death, however

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Three days of silence, after being confronted with the truth that she's a well known local nutcase (plus the return of Heather to confirm that her threats against a child's life have been reported).

What will set her off soon?
It would be poetic justice if she actually had a real stroke, and that's why she's not helping at clouds on YouTube.

Space Lobster Bat

Only Weakness: Boiling Water
kiwifarms.net
True, but she is one of the few cows that legitimately scare me with the fact that I feel like she's liable to actually act on some of her nutso thoughts.
Same here. I wouldn't find this nearly as amusing if it was in my backyard or part of my family... the fact I'm safely away from Misty is what makes it more enthralling. Kind of like documentaries about nuclear fallout; it's sad, and you hope not as many decent people get hurt, but it's fascinating all the same.

I'd totally read a biography about Misty, especially if it had the juicier internet comments and photos in it.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the downtime, here's more on the surgery Malachai allegedly needed, allegedly due to Tricia throwing him down the stairs: Lamonte's sister has a completely public Facebook and spoke about the child needing brain surgery back in October (almost six months after the initial injury).
Screenshot_20200111-150014_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200111-150036_Chrome.jpg

From a medical perspective, I'm not sure how a concussion could cause a cyst to form, or why this would take place so long after the initial injury, especially in a child so young - little kids are the most resilient to TBIs.

From the perspective of the dramu, while Angelique is a horse faced, crackheaded skinny granny (complete with pain pump) who constantly begs for people to call her "cute" and / or buy her drinks drinks down at the local pub: she is also only tangentially related to Misty's drama. This is the only post Angelique made about it.

Hope this was a fun interlude while we wait.

Last edited:

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
These aren’t educated people, I wonder if 2 of these 3 are true:
  • Object is a cyst
  • The actual brain is affected
  • The underlying trauma from the fall is the cause
I can see maybe a dr pimple popper type cyst happened on his head, or it’s brain but not cyst, or some underlying aneurysm in wait was uncovered in a checkup

I would think anything severe would have been managed in the ER

also, I really double down on doubting Tricia deliberately threw a child down basement steps, many of these people are garbage but I don’t think we have reason to believe that yet (rebutting the sister’s allegation, @multiverse was careful in her phrasing)

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These aren’t educated people, I wonder if 2 of these 3 are true:
  • Object is a cyst
  • The actual brain is affected
  • The underlying trauma from the fall is the cause
I can see maybe a dr pimple popper type cyst happened on his head, or it’s brain but not cyst, or some underlying aneurysm in wait was uncovered in a checkup

I would think anything severe would have been managed in the ER

also, I really double down on doubting Tricia deliberately threw a child down basement steps, many of these people are garbage but I don’t think we have reason to believe that yet (rebutting the sister’s allegation, @multiverse was careful in her phrasing)
Cysts or small brain tumors are common. When they MRI you after a TBI they often point out small spots / cysts / tumors that mean nothing. White trash jump at any chance for another potential social security check, and the idea of a benign cyst probably made them excited.

I also doubt that Tricia threw a child down some stairs. The idiots don't have baby gates anywhere and he likely fell due to negligence.

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
Doctors and hospitals in Indiana looooooove that Medicaid money. It's the only way they can pay their mortgages. If they know you have Medicaid they will put you thru all kinds of unnecessary shit for that $$$$.

Medicaid is the only entity they know will pay up.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Misty still using Lamonte's last name?

I know in Indiana it's free for a woman who is divorced to revert to her maiden name. I guess it just speaks to her continued obsession with him that she keeps the name.
She uses Henry legally. On Facebook she's reverted to her maiden name, Ray. She has not opened a case to change her name.

I will say that it's fairly common for women to keep their husband's name if they have kids with the same last name.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty reappears! And during playoff football, what a cunt.

Anyway, she's taken offense to something she thinks we've said about GED holders. She claims many soldiers have only GEDs.
Screenshot_20200112-201013_YouTube.jpg

Well, Misty, it's a sad fact that many branches of the military (not the Army, oddly enough) accept a GED as a prequalification to service. Canon fodder aren't as bright these days.

Is Misty admitting that she couldn't even graduate from high school? Because that's some hilarious shit.

Thanks for sharing, Misty!

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Cysts or small brain tumors are common. When they MRI you after a TBI they often point out small spots / cysts / tumors that mean nothing. White trash jump at any chance for another potential social security check, and the idea of a benign cyst probably made them excited.

I also doubt that Tricia threw a child down some stairs. The idiots don't have baby gates anywhere and he likely fell due to negligence.
Precisely. I may or may not have had a seizure a few years ago which may or may not have been related to a med I was taking at the time. They did (or did they?) all of the tests and came to tell me that my brain was perfectly healthy and normal, but I had two cysts. I asked what that meant and they said, nothing. Most people have them and never know about them. It certainly wasn't a cause for brain surgery. It seems to me that this entire circle is full of drama queens and white trash. Much like Sammie Buttshart's clan with fewer NOTWs and fake pregnancies.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Sammie has fake pregnancies, Misty has fake incest grand baby (I think it’s still just the one?)

Toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe...