Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double post but I want to make sure people see this! I found out why Misty has been rather absent lately! She got arrested for stalking again! :story:

View attachment 1097511
(Source)
Well, that would explain it.

Oh man the sperging will be Ah-Maze-ing when she gets loose!

5'4'', 200 pounds. What a lean American GI super soldier she is!

Who was she stalking, by the way? Do we know yet?
Pick a name, any name.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double post but I want to make sure people see this! I found out why Misty has been rather absent lately! She got arrested for stalking again! :story:

View attachment 1097511
(Source)
Attorney: Pro Se

I would kill to see Misty defend herself in a court of law. The amount of batshittery that judge will have to endure is palpable and I wish they would televise this shit.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net

Who was she stalking, by the way? Do we know yet?
Per the Indiana protective order registry, this is the only protective order still active on St. Musty of Shitshack:

1578971661903.png

1578971452902.png

(Source)

That PO is linked to her felony child abuse case.

1578971525767.png

(Source)

So my best guess is that she was stalking/harassing either one or both of her two minor children, or Richard's soon to be adoptive parents.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Per the Indiana protective order registry, this is the only protective order still active on St. Musty of Shitshack:

View attachment 1097523
(Source)

That PO is linked to her felony child abuse case.

View attachment 1097524
(Source)

So my best guess is that she was stalking/harassing either one or both of her two minor children, or Richard's soon to be adoptive parents.
Clearly she was just eating at sirloin stockade (who's name sounds like eating there is a case of food poisoning just waiting to happen) and Richards adoptive family ran up to her and tried to assault her. Luckily the entire town of Marion surrounded and protected her until she could escape.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1097511
(Source)
AUGH YEAH

Of. Fucking. Course. I would have guessed stalking Tricia, but stalking Richard was a strong second.

Maybe that 60-something adoptive mom is more internet savvy than we thought; Misty DID threatened to follow them to North Carolina after all.

Edit: I had been checking myself to see if our friend Misty was serving time; that's usually what makes her quiet. It doesn't look like she's got any time served, this is a misdemeanor.
Screenshot_20200113-204105_Chrome.jpg

But the Pro Se representation is very interesting. Misty is entitled to a public defender - but what happens when every public defender in town draws straws in the hopes they don't have to try to defend a guilty idiot?

If she's going pro se by choice, we're in for a wild ride.

Last edited:

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
AUGH YEAH

Of. Fucking. Course. I would have guessed stalking Tricia, but stalking Richard was a strong second.

Maybe that 60-something adoptive mom is more internet savvy than we thought; Misty DID threatened to follow them to North Carolina after all.

Edit: I had been checking myself to see if our friend Misty was serving time; that's usually what makes her quiet. It doesn't look like she's got any time served, this is a misdemeanor.
View attachment 1097589

But the Pro Se representation is very interesting. Misty is entitled to a public defender - but what happens when every public defender in town draws straws in the hopes they don't have to try to defend a guilty idiot?

If she's going pro se by choice, we're in for a wild ride.

I agree, it seems unlikely she was incarcerated in the local jail for any period of time. However, St. Musty was silent on the Internet for over 72 hours--AKA the normal amount of time allotted to an emergency psych hold in many (if not all) states. I wonder if she did something more insane than usual while violating the protective order against her, got dragged off to the padded cell for some tranquilizers as a first response to her crazy, and only afterwards did her victim(s)/their guardians decide to press charges.

:thinking:

This is pure speculation of course, but it would explain why she was silent for over three days in the middle of a manic tear AND why she's not ranting about the OMG INJUSTICE of being arrested for stalking her children after losing her parental rights to them trying to tell her babies she loves them!!!111one! She wouldn't want to admit she was tossed in the funny farm yet again.

Rat Baby

if Soros is paying me then why am i on welfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Possibly of note: the case was filed on 1/13/20, but if I'm reading it right, the date of the charge is 8/11/19. That's the day Misty "ran into" Lamonte at Wal-Mart, blew him a kiss, then called the cops to report HIM for harrassment, according to screenshots.

And as incredible a journey as "Misty Ray Henry: Attorney at Law" would be, I think it's listed as pro se because it was filed so recently -- they haven't even scheduled an initial hearing yet. This was a superb early find, @Viridian :semperfidelis:

Last edited:

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
Possibly of note: the case was filed on 1/13/20, but if I'm reading it right, the date of the charge is 8/11/19. That's the day Misty "ran into" Lamonte at Wal-Mart, blew him a kiss, then called the cops to report HIM for harrassment, according to screenshots.

And as incredible a journey as "Misty Ray Henry: Attorney at Law" would be, I think it's listed as pro se because it was filed so recently -- they haven't even scheduled an initial hearing yet. This was a superb early find, @Viridian :semperfidelis:
Edit: upon further inspection it looks like she violated a no-contact order. The new charge is specifically a no-contact violation. The old date would be when the no-contact was initiated.

My guess is failing to show for a probation appointment. It's listed as pro se until they give her an opportunity to ask for a public defender.

They will be scheduling a hearing about it - I find it unlikely they will issue a warrant for her immediately. Most Indiana counties won't file for a warrant until you've failed to show up 3x. Depends on the individual probation officer though and Misty's, I'm sure, is a harried individual.

Look for a scheduled hearing or, less likely, a bench warrant being entered in the next week.

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

While I appreciate your dedication in lining up these events (amazing!), Lamonte's order of protection had expired at that point. Also, if his order hadn't been expired at that point and she had violated it her again, it would have been another felony charge for repeatedly breaking an order of protection.

Because this is a misdemeanor for breaking an order of protection, it's likely related to her child abuse case.

But I wonder what she did during their case in the summer?

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I had to guess, this has something to do with Richard and his foster family. Between Misty showing up with fast food for Richard and Misty's denied attempt to show up with clothes at Christmas, it shows a pattern of behavior. I'm sure there were other incidents. I'm betting the foster family got sick of telling Misty she couldn't show up unannounced and unsupervised whenever she felt like it and called the cops.

This is spot-on behavior for a certain class of crazy women who lose custody of their children. They'll keep pestering the foster family until police and court intervention is needed. I wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing stories about how evil the foster family is, how they beat and starve Richard, how the whole town hates them. But Momma's always going to love him, he'd be running back to her right now except the evil foster family keeps him chained to a radiator.

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
If I had to guess, this has something to do with Richard and his foster family. Between Misty showing up with fast food for Richard and Misty's denied attempt to show up with clothes at Christmas, it shows a pattern of behavior. I'm sure there were other incidents. I'm betting the foster family got sick of telling Misty she couldn't show up unannounced and unsupervised whenever she felt like it and called the cops.

This is spot-on behavior for a certain class of crazy women who lose custody of their children. They'll keep pestering the foster family until police and court intervention is needed. I wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing stories about how evil the foster family is, how they beat and starve Richard, how the whole town hates them. But Momma's always going to love him, he'd be running back to her right now except the evil foster family keeps him chained to a radiator.
You hit it right on the head. Protective orders for children last continually until Department of Child Services files to have them removed.

If he is with foster parents DCS is still his legal guardian and there will always be an order of protection filed for child victims of felony abuse/neglect until the parent earns back their visitation.

It's almost always the foster parents trying to be nice to the bio parents that let it slip about where they live. If the fosters weren't looking to adopt Richard they would have changed his placement already.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty may not be too keen in showing her digital face to us due to her latest round of charges (what is this, her 5th or 6th official stalking charge?), but that didnt stop her from hijacking a post about a woman who committed suicide to make it all about herself.

As we can see, she came down with another case of the narc flu on Friday, probably when she was informed that she'd be charged again, and complaining to one of her aunts didn't result in the asspats she was hoping for. She did manage to drag herself to the ER for some morphine, though. It's a miracle!
Screenshot_20200114-121827_Chrome.jpg

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty may not be too keen in showing her digital face to us due to her latest round of charges (what is this, her 5th or 6th official stalking charge?), but that didnt stop her from hijacking a post about a woman who committed suicide to make it all about herself.

As we can see, she came down with another case of the narc flu on Friday, probably when she was informed that she'd be charged again, and complaining to one of her aunts didn't result in the asspats she was hoping for. She did manage to drag herself to the ER for some morphine, though. It's a miracle!
View attachment 1098400
Do a flip Misty.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
I agree, it seems unlikely she was incarcerated in the local jail for any period of time. However, St. Musty was silent on the Internet for over 72 hours--AKA the normal amount of time allotted to an emergency psych hold in many (if not all) states. I wonder if she did something more insane than usual while violating the protective order against her, got dragged off to the padded cell for some tranquilizers as a first response to her crazy, and only afterwards did her victim(s)/their guardians decide to press charges.

:thinking:

This is pure speculation of course, but it would explain why she was silent for over three days in the middle of a manic tear AND why she's not ranting about the OMG INJUSTICE of being arrested for stalking her children after losing her parental rights to them trying to tell her babies she loves them!!!111one! She wouldn't want to admit she was tossed in the funny farm yet again.
There aren't any charges against her for assaulting an officer or verbally threatening anyone, and the usual nonsense she talks (victim, abuse, inbreeding, gubmint took muh babbies, yada yada) isn't enough to get you locked up, so I would put actual money on her throwing a fit and suicide baiting to try and get her way when the cops showed up.

It was pretty jarring to come catch up on this thread and see that Satanic sacrifice shitpost right away, ngl. Where the fuck did that come from? Anyone else and I'd think it was a shitty edgelordy joke in bad taste but with Misty you never know.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Girl, that shit has probably been on her license since the year 2000.

She just keeps the same goal weight from her 20s on her license, and every time we die laughing at her for being fatass far in excess of that weight, she has a hissy fit.

Semper fi to this military athlete:
Screenshot_20200104-102212_Chrome.jpg

The fupa really makes it.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Girl, that shit has probably been on her license since the year 2000.

She just keeps the same goal weight from her 20s on her license, and every time we die laughing at her for being fatass far in excess of that weight, she has a hissy fit.

Semper fi to this military athlete:
View attachment 1098970

The fupa really makes it.
She really manages to look 60, quite a feat.