Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
FYI, LaMonte's MyCase entry regarding his assault on Tricia has finally been updated with his sentencing information. The resolution was 100% what I expected: prison term suspended and to be served as supervised probation, visiting a shrink, paying fees, and a no contact order.

1579074407659.png

(Source)

Fun fact: St. Musty of Shitshack got a year and a half suspended sentence on her felony child abuse plea deal, as opposed to LaMonte's sentence of a year.

1579074624021.png

(Source)

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe that's another thing that set her off, if she indeed went nuclear. Her voodoo prison playset didn't work. she finally had to see the reality that lamonte wasn't going to jail. Too much dissonance.

Reactions: multiverse

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FYI, LaMonte's MyCase entry regarding his assault on Tricia has finally been updated with his sentencing information. The resolution was 100% what I expected: prison term suspended and to be served as supervised probation, visiting a shrink, paying fees, and a no contact order.

View attachment 1099187
(Source)

Fun fact: St. Musty of Shitshack got a year and a half suspended sentence on her felony child abuse plea deal, as opposed to LaMonte's sentence of a year.

View attachment 1099189
(Source)
After all of her own charges to date have resulted in suspended sentences - and after many parole violations, which STILL didn't get her sent to jail - Misty's shock that LaMonte was given the same courtesy as a first time offender is something to behold. She really thought he'd go to jail (probably in the hope that she could kidnap Malachai whilst his mother was alone with the children, but that's just speculation).

Well, Misty, the apparently overcrowded Grant County jails and prisons giveth, and they taketh away. Neither of you shitbags ever gets what they deserve. Enjoy the parity.

Meanwhile, searching Misty's public Facebook comments often turns up little nuggets of gold. The algorithm doesn't show them all in chronological order so that you keep clicking to see what's changed, and this morning I was gifted a peek at this comment from December 29th, with additional commentary from this weekend.
Screenshot_20200115-080110_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200115-080121_Chrome.jpg

Not too much new: she thinks our FOIA record request is still a plot to steal her gibs be dats, all borne of jealousy (Misty is intently jealous of Merissa and so assumes those feelings must be felt in equal measure by her unwilling counterpart). But she continued the rant this weekend with more about how most good veterans get their GED and do not graduate any further.

I certainly never brought up anything about Misty's lack of a high school diploma (frankly, I'd assumed she must have one because other service branches require it.) I did, however, make fun of Garnet, purported confidante of Tricia, for having attended high school but not graduating; point being at the time that we were dealing with a crowd of white trash losers. Ever the narcissist, Misty took this comment to mean I (not Merissa) was making fun of her for her same lack of credentials.

Well, Misty, thank you for sharing in ever more detail how sensitive you are about your Good Enough "Diploma". What kind of a sped can't even graduate from high school?

A bit off topic but funny: Misty claims to have worked as a security officer after leaving the service (watch her try to claim she works for General Electric, and wasn't just a warm body parked at a door with a sign in sheet; a narc is always spinning tales)
Screenshot_20200115-084217_Chrome.jpg

While she was no doubt fired from this job long ago, G4S is a "veteran owned" security company. They apparently make a policy of hiring former grunt level military members to be grunt level workers. As an Air Force Veteran with prior experience in using the tiny amount of power he was given to harass the actual flybys with his sign in sheet, this would be an ideal employer for Onision. Put your application in now, James Grug.

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
Worked for G4S myself many moons ago when it was Wackenhut. Complete joke of a job. Never met another coworker that didn't bust right out of their uniform pants. I was actually 'the talk of the break room' because I was a normal sized person.

It's also ultra pathetic when low level contracted out workers claim they work @ the parent company (GM). No, pumpkin, you don't rate.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty returns!

This time, it's to inform us that there's no way she's got another restraining order (despite public court records to the contrary). She'll have us know she told that judge EVERYTHING. She was ambushed at that Wal-Mart, she wasn't stalking Richard and his foster mom for the nth time.

And then, in her mind, everyone clapped. In reality, she is barred from stalking her son and his new family.
Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 6.47.30 PM.png

e: yeahhhh, looks like the judge took you super seriously, Misty. So seriously, that they issued a six month restraining order (the other one was just temporary until court) and set a pretrial conference set for June.
Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 6.51.52 PM.png

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's so lovely to know that when I get bored if watching the entire world smack down the trending, fast moving cows, Misty will always produce. It never ends. I am impatient to see how she rages in the coming days. But it's ok. It will come. It always does.
I agree Misty's thread is a nice quiet, yet hilarious thread. It's a hidden gem on the farms.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's still pro se, even after the first court date.
Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 7.45.18 PM.png
Because this is a parole violation, she's entitled to an attorney. Since she cannot afford one, a public defender would be assigned . The fact that she's still without representation makes me think the crazy bint is gonna try to defend herself this time.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1101860
Because this is likely a parole violation, she's entitled to an attorney. Since she cannot afford one, a public defender would be assigned . The fact that she's still without representation makes me think the crazy bint is gonna try to defend herself this time.

Oh please, oh please, oh please....

Sister Mary Elephant

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1101860
Because this is a parole violation, she's entitled to an attorney. Since she cannot afford one, a public defender would be assigned . The fact that she's still without representation makes me think the crazy bint is gonna try to defend herself this time.

She who represents herself has a fool for a client.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
I just reread this and didn’t read carefully enough before. WHO set Misty up to run into Richard & Soon-to-be New Family? Is it one of the usual suspects ( Heather, LaMonte, the soon-to-be Merissa Henry). Or has Richard’s new family joined their coven? Maybe “incest grandsonMalachi?

or does it change by the hour?

I also had a little bit of a sad realization that as Misty’s 3 kids have been splintered, I am hoping in the age of the internet that if R leaves the state, he can still keep in touch with A & T if he wants to. From things @Summer Sommerland said, they were close and survived Misty induced trauma together. I am sure both girls are happy for the opportunities he will have leaving the toxicity of their hometown.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just reread this and didn’t read carefully enough before. WHO set Misty up to run into Richard & Soon-to-be New Family? Is it one of the usual suspects ( Heather, LaMonte, the soon-to-be Merissa Henry). Or has Richard’s new family joined their coven? Maybe “incest grandsonMalachi?

or does it change by the hour?

I also had a little bit of a sad realization that as Misty’s 3 kids have been splintered, I am hoping in the age of the internet that if R leaves the state, he can still keep in touch with A & T if he wants to. From things @Summer Sommerland said, they were close and survived Misty induced trauma together. I am sure both girls are happy for the opportunities he will have leaving the toxicity of their hometown.
You can move towns but those kids are going to be hard pressed to outrun their genes and horrific childhoods.

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
You can move towns but those kids are going to be hard pressed to outrun their genes and horrific childhoods.
Luckily foster-to-adopt families in Indiana have a great deal of resources available to them - before and after adoption. As terms of the adoption the family may ask for his Medicaid to stay valid so they can continue to get intensive counseling for him.

Kids are incredibly resilient.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, here it is, Misty's long tale of woe how she totally didn't stalk anyone, and how everyone believed her in court and how this latest protective orde violation doesn't real.

Oddly enough, she's claiming this is all to do with her blowing a kiss to LaMonte at Walmart in August - not anything to do with Richard. It seems LaMonte DID file for a new protective order at that point.

In fact, she was made to sign a new No Contact order in court on the 16th. "Forced" is now she puts it. This was clearly what the parole violation was for - refusal to sign the order. Now, she's stopped using Lamonte's name again because a new No Contact is live.
Screenshot_20200118-081758_YouTube.jpg

Of course, now Misty denies acting like psycho and blowing a kiss at LaMonte - being so delighted that her no contact order had ended and she could harass and stalk her ex once more.

Misty, the case wasn't dropped. There was no misunderstanding. You're due for pretrial in six months.

edit: here was Misty's explanation of what had happened at the time. It reeks of shadiness and lies, as we pointed out at the time. Though in her version, the police officer absolutely agreed with her that she was innocent, lol.
Screenshot_20200118-082604_YouTube.jpg

And yet, despite everyone believing you and having done absolutely nothing wrong, a new protective order was issued, and you violated parole recently, and now you're headed to trial. Again.

Last edited:

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Well, here it is, Misty's long tale of woe how she totally didn't stalk anyone, and how everyone believed her in court and how this latest protective orde violation doesn't real.

Oddly enough, she's claiming this is all to do with her blowing a kiss to LaMonte at Walmart in August - not anything to do with Richard. It seems LaMonte DID file for a new protective order at that point.

In fact, she was made to sign a new No Contact order in court on the 16th. "Forced" is now she puts it. This was clearly what the parole violation was for - refusal to sign the order. Now, she's stopped using Lamonte's name again because a new No Contact is live.
View attachment 1103650

Of course, now Misty denies acting like psycho and blowing a kiss at LaMonte - being so delighted that her no contact order had ended and she could harass and stalk her ex once more.

Misty, the case wasn't dropped. There was no misunderstanding. You're due for pretrial in six months.

edit: here was Misty's explanation of what had happened at the time. It reeks of shadiness and lies, as we pointed out at the time. Though in her version, the police officer absolutely agreed with her that she was innocent, lol.
View attachment 1103657

And yet, despite everyone believing you and having done absolutely nothing wrong, a new protective order was issued, and you violated parole recently, and now you're headed to trial. Again.
If LaMonte did file for a new protective order after the Wal-Mart incident, it never showed up in the Indiana PO database. It's possible that they only file it there after the respondent has been successfully served and signed the order, and St. Musty of Shitshack I suppose could have dodged service or refused to sign it or whatever was required, and that's why it never showed up on the website. Not sure on the particulars of Indiana law in those cases. At any rate, the new protective order from her current stalking charge does show up on the state database:

1579383256319.png

I love how she embellishes her story with how she "took to her bed" for 3 days because she was just so upset about facing consequences for her actions. Narc flu strikes once again! I also love how she tries to claim she got to go to court early because she called them up crying and they felt so bad for her. That's not how court systems work, St. Musty. You had the initial hearing when you did because the charges had just been filed. You might have turned yourself in rather than be arrested and brought in wearing handcuffs, but the result is the same either way. No one's giving you special treatment because you turned on the crocodile tears, and your case isn't being dismissed because of the same. You're still going to trial--unless you plea out, of course.

I do wonder why it took so long for charges to be filed, if this latest stalking charge is about the Wal-Mart incident back in August 2019. Her last stalking charge was filed a few weeks after the Sirloin Stockade incident. It makes me feel like something else happened recently that made the prosecutors decide to go ahead with the charges whereas before they were willing to let what happened slide, though what that might be I have no clue.

Summer Sommerland

The crazies are multiplying...like bunnies!!
kiwifarms.net
If LaMonte did file for a new protective order after the Wal-Mart incident, it never showed up in the Indiana PO database. It's possible that they only file it there after the respondent has been successfully served and signed the order, and St. Musty of Shitshack I suppose could have dodged service or refused to sign it or whatever was required, and that's why it never showed up on the website. Not sure on the particulars of Indiana law in those cases. At any rate, the new protective order from her current stalking charge does show up on the state database:

View attachment 1104005

I love how she embellishes her story with how she "took to her bed" for 3 days because she was just so upset about facing consequences for her actions. Narc flu strikes once again! I also love how she tries to claim she got to go to court early because she called them up crying and they felt so bad for her. That's not how court systems work, St. Musty. You had the initial hearing when you did because the charges had just been filed. You might have turned yourself in rather than be arrested and brought in wearing handcuffs, but the result is the same either way. No one's giving you special treatment because you turned on the crocodile tears, and your case isn't being dismissed because of the same. You're still going to trial--unless you plea out, of course.

I do wonder why it took so long for charges to be filed, if this latest stalking charge is about the Wal-Mart incident back in August 2019. Her last stalking charge was filed a few weeks after the Sirloin Stockade incident. It makes me feel like something else happened recently that made the prosecutors decide to go ahead with the charges whereas before they were willing to let what happened slide, though what that might be I have no clue.
So I'm wondering what happened to her pets while she had "taken ill" to her bed because of this latest stunt?

During these little stints, it seems that she is even too ill to feed them or let them out to use the bathroom or clean the catboxes?

How much defecation did she clean up when she was "magically well" enough to get out of bed...if she even cleaned at all?

Yep, that's right...she let her dog Missy poop in the house while I was because she was too paranoid that the neighbor next to her would either poison Missy or shoot her. The catboxes also got incredibly full that the cats didn't have anywhere else to leave feces except on the floor...hence why the house smelled like a barn containg cat and dog urine and feces.

Remembering about the neighbor next door, Misty was so paranoid of him and his girlfriend that she wrote on all the windows of her house that pointed toward his house all sorts of rude and untrue things about him in PERMANENT MARKER, aiming for all their neighbors and other passersby to see it and wonder what crazy lady would take the time to do something that insane.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remembering about the neighbor next door, Misty was so paranoid of him and his girlfriend that she wrote on all the windows of her house that pointed toward his house all sorts of rude and untrue things about him in PERMANENT MARKER, aiming for all their neighbors and other passersby to see it and wonder what crazy lady would take the time to do something that insane.
Damn, is it the same side where she now has rotting plywood over all the windows?

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
An impoverished area with a high crime rate and prison overpopulation going after her so much later over something that appeared dropped? That’s not in a vacuum, I agree. This got under someone’s viewfinder again over something the Queen of Batshit Crazy did recently, I would imagine. Look at how much they had been letting her highness get away with, this whole crowd really.

getting my popcorn ready as we speak

and bitch literally papered her windows with stuff like “John Doe is a crack addict and thief” ( don’t care abt details, just going for tone) while living next to John Doe and while I can’t think of a law that she would have broken, I am amazed she got away with it wo repercussions. She’s been building to “incest grand baby” her whole life, hasn’t she.

Summer Sommerland

The crazies are multiplying...like bunnies!!
kiwifarms.net
Damn, is it the same side where she now has rotting plywood over all the windows?
I believe so...of course those boards are on mostly all the windows of the house by now due to high winds that blow through there...strong enough to knock out window. I'm thinking they are old windows as well so it could be a mixture of rotting windowframes, and flimsy, old, dilapidated old windows that are easily knocked in.

All of that plus the rotting plywood and probably also because Misty'd rather spend her money on frivolous things such as multiple X-Boxes, broken down vans that are pawned off for drug money, multiple computers, online movies, outdated My Little Ponies she calls "collectibles", and old, outdated comics instead of using the money to fix her house.

At least when Dad got his tax money, he rarely spent it as recklessly as Misty does. Sure, he would buy a couple knives here, a gun there because he collected them but he and Mom both knew to put money back for things we needed like a new roof.