Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Weaverwild

kiwifarms.net
I have finally finished all 172 pages. I've got to say, things move slowly with St. Musty, but she is a very consistently productive cow. A true hidden gem of absurd batshittery.

I am in awe of her ability to avoid jail time on repeat offenses. This new turn towards going pro se on her latest stalking charge is interesting. What are the odds this means she finally actually has to serve jail time on this one?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are the odds this means she finally actually has to serve jail time on this one?
Low, unless she fucks up parole on the new charges repeatedly AND LaMonte & Co. lose interest in showing up for court so often. Misty can be depended upon to fuck up parole, but the Henry-Brandenburgs' laziness can never be underestimated.

It seems Misty was dodging service on the No Contact order for nigh on six months; her tale of woe spun to the "Confusion to Clarity " Facebook page is peak narcissistic lying to soothe ego. If she hadn't shown up to court, she would have been arrested at home because she was compounding her own legal issues, first by stalking and then by trying to evade being made to stop stalking. I'm glad LaMonte and Merissa were paying attention; their apparent lack of action surrounding Misty's increasingly worrisome delusions about their youngest son - including a threat to his life- was alarming.

Meanwhile, Misty has decided to clear off some floor space for herself, something she couldn't be bothered to do for her children's sake in the two years she was given to get her act together. The surfaces and floors are still covered in filth, and though she may have removed some clutter from the living room it remains a hoarded mess with piles of kipple shoved against the walls and strewn over tabletops. Misty declares her intentions to use the blood red nightmare room to store more dusty, moldy, rotting, poorly-written paperbacks.

Note that the papasan chair she bragged about is already stains and filthy, with a blanket strewn over it. Her poor neglected pets run around the one room with free floor space, tracking feces and litter across the dirty floors and furnishings.
Screenshot_20200119-102619_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200119-102753_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200119-103051_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200119-102810_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200119-103103_Chrome.jpg

@Summer Sommerland can you tell us if the third bedroom, on the first floor, was ever used by the children? Or has it been horded up since Misty moved in? What were the sleeping arrangements when the children all lived at home? Did the girls share the now blood red bedroom, or was the downstairs room Tricia's? Did all three kids share the upstairs bedroom, or did (god forbid) Richard always sleep with his mother?

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: Viridian

Summer Sommerland

The crazies are multiplying...like bunnies!!
kiwifarms.net
Low, unless she fucks up parole on the new charges repeatedly AND LaMonte & Co. lose interest in showing up for court so often. Misty can be depended upon to fuck up parole, but the Henry-Brandenburgs' laziness can never be underestimated.

It seems Misty was dodging service on the No Contact order for nigh on six months; her tale of woe spun to the "Confusion to Clarity " Facebook page is peak narcissistic lying to soothe ego. If she hadn't shown up to court, she would have been arrested at home because she was compounding her own legal issues, first by stalking and then by trying to evade being made to stop stalking. I'm glad LaMonte and Merissa were paying attention; their apparent lack of action surrounding Misty's increasingly worrisome delusions about their youngest son - including a threat to his life- was alarming.

Meanwhile, Misty has decided to clear off some floor space for herself, something she couldn't be bothered to do for her children's sake in the two years she was given to get her act together. The surfaces and floors are still covered in filth, and though she may have removed some clutter from the living room it remains a hoarded mess with piles of kipple shoved against the walls and strewn over tabletops. Misty declares her intentions to use the blood red nightmare room to store more dusty, moldy, rotting, poorly-written paperbacks.

Note that the papasan chair she bragged about is already stains and filthy, with a blanket strewn over it. Her poor neglected pets run around the one room with free floor space, tracking feces and litter across the dirty floors and furnishings.
View attachment 1105074View attachment 1105075View attachment 1105076View attachment 1105077View attachment 1105078

@Summer Sommerland can you tell us if the third bedroom, on the first floor, was ever used by the children? Or has it been horded up since Misty moved in? What were the sleeping arrangements when the children all lived at home? Did the girls share the now blood red bedroom, or was the downstairs room Tricia's? Did all three kids share the upstairs bedroom, or did (god forbid) Richard always sleep with his mother?
There were only three bedrooms. Before LaMonte moved to the garage apartment I don't know if he slept with Misty or stayed up all night on his computer.

The third bedroom which is the door to the left of Misty's computer in the dining room (the room that has the big screen tv on top of the dresser and has the little dog - Missy - looking like she's scratching herself again).

The blood red room...I thought that was her kitchen?

But anyway the bedroom I was talking about used to be where LaMonte kept his computer...it was considered to be their "office".

After he moved to the garage though, Misty decided to let that room go by the wayside, letting the ceiling fall down and becoming exposed to the elements, hence why she always kept the door closed and blocked off by a smaller table.

All three of the kids slept in the second bedroom which was right off the dilapidated bathroom (where the floor was rotted through and it was incredibly moldy). That was the bedroom with the bunkbeds all three kids were expected to share (only two beds so guess where Richard -and most times Aurora too - slept?)

It was also the bedroom where the windows were that had been written on in permanent marker.

The only reason I can think of for why Aurora and Richard slept with Misty was because she had a tv in her room and they stayed up all night watching it while they were supposed to be asleep.

That would explain why they acted up severely when it was time to get up and get ready for school.

It was a hassle to get Richard going for school. Misty would always yell for him to get dressed while she was on the computer.

Aurora was going through the K-12 program so she never really got up in the morning...she would wake whenever she wanted and sometimes her schoolwork would be late because of her oversleeping, or she preferred to play Minecraft on the X-Box or talk to her friends on Google+ instead of paying attention to her online teacher and class.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seeing that "electric stove" space heater next to those books gives me anxiety. They're supposed to have a 3 foot clearance on all sides from walls/debris. A lot of people use those and put them up against a wall, which causes them to overheat and can spark a fire.
It gives me anxiety too. From all the anticipation I have for the possible house fire, homeless saga.

Summer Sommerland

The crazies are multiplying...like bunnies!!
kiwifarms.net
Wait, she named her dog Missy?
Yes, the dog's name is Missy which I actually find ironic considering that is also her best friend-turned-enemy's name as well. Coincidence? I think not...

And as for the fireplace heater? Yes, that makes me nervous as well. Should the heater overheat or get knocked over, I forsee a house fire sometime in the future...

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only is Misty still dwelling on saltiness from a decade or more ago, she shows that she cared for possessions more than she ever cared for her husband.
Screenshot_20200119-192727_YouTube.jpg

If your spouse spun out on the ice and got into a wreck, what would be your first concern: the wellbeing of the car, or the wellbeing of your spouse? Most people would be grateful their loved one was okay; things are replaceable but people aren't.

Not Misty, though! HER jeep (why not their jeep?) was foremost on her mind, then and a decade later.

He's gone, girl. He doesn't want you,for want to be your friend. Get over it.

Last edited:

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does she think she needs to regularly check mycase to find out if she has charges? Surely if she has charges pressed against her, she would be notified. She could "take to her bed" like Christine milneux after she gets the registered mail.

• Agree
Reactions: multiverse

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Why does she think she needs to regularly check mycase to find out if she has charges? Surely if she has charges pressed against her, she would be notified. She could "take to her bed" like Christine milneux after she gets the registered mail.

I doubt she found the charges in her own incidental searches; I think she doesn't want to admit again that she's reading her thread here and found out about the charges that way.

At any rate, St. Musty of Shitshack may be experiencing some scrutiny from the court as to the contents of the sockpuppet YouTube channel she uses as blog for her madness. This comment makes me think LaMonte may, in fact, be aware of that account and has notified the court about where she spews her crazy.

1579556006851.png

St. Musty continues to project her own fat adulterous whore status onto her imaginary abusers.

1579556042669.png

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt she found the charges in her own incidental searches; I think she doesn't want to admit again that she's reading her thread here and found out about the charges that way.

At any rate, St. Musty of Shitshack may be experiencing some scrutiny from the count as to the contents of the sockpuppet YouTube channel she uses as blog for her madness. This comment makes me think LaMonte may, in fact, be aware of that account and has notified the court about where she spews her crazy.

View attachment 1106769

St. Musty continues to project her own fat adulterous whore status onto her imaginary abusers.

View attachment 1106771
Well Misty, the no contact order means you're banned from mentioning LaMonte, Merissa or their children using any form of online media. So LaMonte is within his rights to call attention to your fake Heather YouTube channel, which exists solely to defame your ex and his family. No one thinks your running commentary there is you texting him - because being banned from texting him is only part of the no contact order.

And both of you were ordered to get a mental health evaluation. Your determined you suffer from delusional paranoia and that you need medication. You published this yourself.

Meanwhile, one poor soul finally responded to Misty's post about not getting the kids back. They encourage her to file suit. Misty replies that she's too tired. Mom of the year, everyone: can't bother to clean her house for two years with custody on the line, and "too tired" to attempt to get them back.
Screenshot_20200120-135506_Chrome.jpg

What she won't admit to anyone, least of all herself, is that the kids didn't want to come back in the end.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

At any rate, St. Musty of Shitshack may be experiencing some scrutiny from the count as to the contents of the sockpuppet YouTube channel she uses as blog for her madness. This comment makes me think LaMonte may, in fact, be aware of that account and has notified the court about where she spews her crazy.

View attachment 1106769

View attachment 1106771
Sexual immorality, like getting knocked up with another man's baby, while you're married?

Or sexual immorality, like bad touching your son in front of CPS.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After three years of restraining orders and no contact orders, Misty still autistically refuses to understand what they mean.
Screenshot_20200120-163044_YouTube.jpg

Misty, it doesn't matter what look you had on your face; it doesn't matter what exceptional action you decided to take; it doesn't matter who got there first. What matters is, they have standing orders for No Contact against you. You see them, YOU leave. Immediately. You turn around and you go. If you do not, you have violated the order.

Not to mention, you're still violating the order by writing about these incidents over and over again. It doesn't matter if you dont use names, you are barred from discussing the people covered by the order. Period.

Surely you've noticed that playing dumb doesn't work in this instance?

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
After three years of restraining orders and no contact orders, Misty still autistically refuses to understand what they mean.
View attachment 1107137

Misty, it doesn't matter what look you had on your face; it doesn't matter what exceptional action you decided to take; it doesn't matter who got there first. What matters is, they have standing orders for No Contact against you. You see them, YOU leave. Immediately. You turn around and you go. If you do not, you have violated the order.

Not to mention, you're still violating the order by writing about these incidents over and over again. It doesn't matter if you dont use names, you are barred from discussing the people covered by the order. Period.

Surely you've noticed that playing dumb doesn't work in this instance?
Musty's really been banging on about "following the flow of traffic" regarding this incident. Maybe psycho bitch tried to run LaMonte down with her creeper mobile.....

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Musty's really been banging on about "following the flow of traffic" regarding this incident. Maybe psycho bitch tried to run LaMonte down with her creeper mobile.....

Or at the very least followed him through the parking lot in her car, to screech at him more or try to blow him more kisses. You're right, the fact she keeps harping on that point makes it clear she did something naughty while in her car she's trying to excuse away as something innocent.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Mycase dot com (she typed the link in her text that way & the incorrect link is displayed) is some sort of commercial tool specifically sold to legal practitioners. The fucking moron clearly has not been checking it as she does not reference the actual mycase site the kiwis use to check on Indiana’s favorite ex paralegal’s criminal charges.

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
Yes Misty, please do try to file "mental cruelty silver action" against the state for taking your children away, whatever the fuck that's supposed to be. Those people in the groups that complain about how CPS took away their kids are all the best people of course. None of them did anything wrong and the evil government just enjoys ripping children away from their parents for no reason at all. None of those people will ever admit to any wrong doing, that's part of the problem. Each state is different of course I'm sure, but many of them have programs where they basically re-train the parents to be decent people. There are all sorts of therapeutic programs and classes they get access to in order to make sure reunification isn't possible or safe before signing away parental rights. Not only that, they fuck up often - putting too much trust in a piece of shit parent who later kills the child after they've been given back. It takes a lot for CPS to rip away children from the family completely, usually they'll look for an aunt/uncle or grandparent to care for the child also, unless they figure out that those persons are also unfit for whatever reason. It takes a lot of fucking up to get where those people are.