Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Rat Baby

if Soros is paying me then why am i on welfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At any rate, St. Musty of Shitshack may be experiencing some scrutiny from the court as to the contents of the sockpuppet YouTube channel she uses as blog for her madness. This comment makes me think LaMonte may, in fact, be aware of that account and has notified the court about where she spews her crazy.
This makes me think someone showed the prosecutor's office some recent screencaps that inspired them to take a closer look at the 8/11 violation. That five month gap has been bugging the shit out of me all week.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
... Those people in the groups that complain about how CPS took away their kids are all the best people of course. None of them did anything wrong and the evil government just enjoys ripping children away from their parents for no reason at all...
Not "for no reason at all"....Those Facebook whackadoos believe CPS has stolen their children so they can be SOLD. This is an ebil gubbmint money making venture don't cha know.....Musty should fit right in with those nutjobs, but even they are starting to side eye her.

• Agree
Reactions: Viridian

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack has reverted back to quoting books on domestic abuse and narcissism to try to project her crazy and her abuse of her loved ones onto others. She doesn't get that not specifically mentioning LaMonte's name doesn't make her constantly posting about his imaginary abuse any less a violation of the protective order.

1579651881802.png

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack has reverted back to quoting books on domestic abuse and narcissism to try to project her crazy and her abuse of her loved ones onto others. She doesn't get that not specifically mentioning LaMonte's name doesn't make her constantly posting about his imaginary abuse any less a violation of the protective order.

View attachment 1108739
Silly Misty. Quoting long passages about abuse won't bring him back, or stop the no contact order.

No more plans to move to North Carolina, eh? And you can clear off the living room floor, but not the third bedroom - you know, the one filled waist high with junk, a broken window, and a collapsed ceiling?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty has been extremely subdued since being forced to sign a No Contact order she'd been dodging service on for six months. However, she's still busily prowling Facebook for attention in any form, including leaving reviews for various local businesses. Here, she praises a local news station. My guess is that she likes them because back in July, LaMonte would have popped up on the police blotter they publish weekly.
Screenshot_20200123-075848_Chrome.jpg

Somehow, I don't think she'd enjoy them quite as much if stalking and child abuse charges were something the media was permitted to cover (the safety and privacy of the victims takes precedence over stories' newsworthiness unless it's a public figure or the abuses are part of a large ring).

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty was up and at 'em at the crack of dawn this morning with fresh stories; it seems this time, Merissa is covered by the No Contact order as well because Misty no longer calls her out by name.
Screenshot_20200124-065557_YouTube.jpg

Well that's strange. I could have sworn Misty previously claimed it was LaMonte who got her fired for all of her jobs by calling and making trouble (because it can't possibly be her own nasty temper and ineptitude causing her chronic unemployment). And she also claimed that Merissa was fired for being bad at her job. And she also claimed that Merissa was fired because Misty called up the facility and made trouble.

This is how bad liars get caught, Misty. They can't stick to one narrative, and keep throwing out different stories and changing up the details, adding new ones at will. Or, if they're really bad liars, they spend six months telling everyone their dead while refusing the play dead online, and then show up as a lookie loo on the local news, trying to insert themselves into someone else's tragedy for attention.

Where's photos of the first floor bedroom, Misty? Why can't you show us? And how is it that someone perpetually innocent such as yourself is arrested for stalking over and over?

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Misty was up and at 'em at the crack of dawn this morning with fresh stories; it seems this time, Merissa is covered by the No Contact order as well because Misty no longer calls her out by name.
View attachment 1112905

Well that's strange. I could have sworn Misty previously claimed it was LaMonte who got her fired for all of her jobs by calling and making trouble (because it can't possibly be her own nasty temper and ineptitude causing her chronic unemployment). And she also claimed that Merissa was fired for being bad at her job. And she also claimed that Merissa was fired because Misty called up the facility and made trouble.

This is how bad liars get caught, Misty. They can't stick to one narrative, and keep throwing out different stories and changing up the details, adding new ones at will. Or, if they're really bad liars, they spend six months telling everyone their dead while refusing the play dead online, and then show up as a lookie loo on the local news, trying to insert themselves into someone else's tragedy for attention.

Where's photos of the first floor bedroom, Misty? Why can't you show us? And how is it that someone perpetually innocent such as yourself is arrested for stalking over and over?
As no names are mentioned, from the context clues of having burned every bridge in town and her previous mention of wanting to move away, I think we have to assume Misty is referring to herself here. Whether she realizes it or not.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saturday morning musings: Misty imagines that everyone she's ever met has been jealous of her rotting, filthy, hoarded, tumbledown shack and would do anything to get it for themselves.
Screenshot_20200125-103635_YouTube.jpg

No one has ever wanted your house, Misty. In fact, you couldn't pay someone to stay there, or take it off your hands. You tried to bribe Tricia to come home multiple times (planning to use her own social security check to do so, naturally); she doesn't want anything to do with you or your crap shack ever again. You allowed multiple roommates to live with you for free - yet they all run away from you in the end.

Your house is gross, and you are insane. It's just a matter of time before the city and APS take action to force you to make place clean and livable, or demolish it.

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
I think Misty is under the impression that because she spends all day, everyday, stalking her victims that they do the same to her. She likely thinks that they're all out to get her and they read every stupid pointless rant she posts, when infact they couldn't care less. She even talks about how they probably "didn't recognize her" because her hair was wet, as if that changes her entire appearance?

I imagine her with a fake nose, glasses and mustache peering through cereal boxes to see Merissa in the next aisle. Judging by her descriptions it doesn't sound too far off from the truth.

If Misty can do all this stalking to follow her "abusers", then she should get a fucking job and start renovating her crap shack. We all know she'll never put in the time, money or effort needed to make her house habitable. What happened to the rest of her mother's life insurance money? Did she frivolously blow through it? Did she never save a dime back when she was working? If she's got no mortgage where does her tugboat go? I doubt her utilities are that much and she said herself she doesn't pay property taxes, so shouldn't she have some money to spare? She lives in BFE where the cost of living is almost negligible, yet she's broke.

How long was Misty in the chairforce for?
Musty wasn't in for long, 4 years or less is what her ex-husband, LaMonte says. She stayed stateside the entire time, & sat her fat, crazy, ugly ass behind a computer. That's all she did. She was discharged after her mental issues got worse, & she was denied re-enlistment. It had absolutely nothing to do with LaMonte like she tries to claim. But you guys already know that, don't you. Yes, I am the real Merissa Brandenburg that most of you have been wanting here. Thank you all for putting all of her craziness into 1 place.,Kiwi Farms. It made our case against her much easier, considering I don't follow all her crap she posts on. I don't care to. Its all lies everything Heather Ray, Mustys sister told you about me has all been a lie. I'm a great mother, I have severe health issues and I'm certainly not lazy at all. I just had major back surgery 2 years ago, and need to have many more. I also have chronic kidney failure, high blood pressure, and 2 different heart conditions. When I found out just how crazy Musty Henry really is, I wanted to,run far away & never look back. By the time I had found out about LaMonte & his issues, it was already too late. I had already gave birth to 2 of his sons. As of right now, I've got plans, but I won't put it out here on Kiwi Farms since I know Misty Michelle Henry-Ray reads Kiwi Farms! All I have is anxiety, but all my other health issues are just that, "Physical Health Issues"! And yea, misty was just charged with breaking yet another restraining order, and somehow as of right now, we've got 2 against her. Once she started threatening my youngest son, I had enough of her. And her cars she's been getting are pieces of shit & are old as hell! I've got pics of them. I have to be aware or what she drives since she stalks my family & I daily! Its for protection only! Her van finally broke down for gfor. Her lazy fat ass won't ever walk! She will kill herself in the end, I guarantee you. She's done it twice & her life was only saved, because she was found both times before she died. I can say that LaMonte & I, even Tricia, has been waiting for her to die off so we can finally have peace once & for all. Not saying when or where, but we have to move out of state just to get away from misty Henry! We just want to be left alone, but she won't ever stop until she takes her own life, or I move away. & No, we aren't evicted as she claims. But we are being moved to a 3-bedroom, since I had to have Tricia removed & put into a group home. And yes, O know right where she is! I had to. I've got the paperwork that proves what Tricia did to my youngest son. She admitted it & I saw her touch my son innappropriately. She also almost killed my 2nd son, Nikolai. He's got a huge cyst inside his brain as a result. I'm still trying to heal from all of the traumatic events. My boys are the ones who will need intensive counseling as a result of her negligent actions. And yes, Tricia is indeed a liar, just like her parents. Also, misty is losing rights to both Aurora and Richard, only Richard is the only one being adopted out. Aurora isn't, but she won't ever be going back to musty thank god! If anyone,,spec
Saturday morning musings: Misty imagines that everyone she's ever met has been jealous of her rotting, filthy, hoarded, tumbledown shack and would do anything to get it for themselves.
View attachment 1114868

No one has ever wanted your house, Misty. In fact, you couldn't pay someone to stay there, or take it off your hands. You tried to bribe Tricia to come home multiple times (planning to use her own social security check to do so, naturally); she doesn't want anything to do with you or your crap shack ever again. You allowed multiple roommates to live with you for free - yet they all run away from you in the end.

Your house is gross, and you are insane. It's just a matter of time before the city and APS take action to force you to make place clean and livable, or demolish it.
This is the real Merissa Brandenburg you've been wanting here. I'm not like what others have portrayed me to be. I had Tricia removed from my home after she molested my youngest son and more! I'll attach the proof in this reply. I'm not completely familiar with Kiwi Farms yet, but I've been watching. I reported misty for threatening my son's life as well as her threats to kidnap him. Message me with any questions you may have. That's 1 reason I'm here now!

Attachments

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
This is the real Merissa Brandenburg you've been wanting here. I'm not like what others have portrayed me to be. I had Tricia removed from my home after she molested my youngest son and more! I'll attach the proof in this reply. I'm not completely familiar with Kiwi Farms yet, but I've been watching. I reported misty for threatening my son's life as well as her threats to kidnap him. Message me with any questions you may have. That's 1 reason I'm here now!
Oh for fuck sake.
Piss off Musty. Nobody here is as stupid (or crazy) as you, nor will anyone fall for your shit. Is impersonating Merissa not covered by the NCO?
Back to the crapshack with you, you lunatic.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh, no one has been asking for you here, but you can verify your identity with the mods.

If you were the real Merissa, I would question why you continued to allow a person who allegedly abused your child to live with you, and watch that same child, for a further nine months after the abuse was reported to CPS. This says more about you and Lamonte's piss poor parenting than anything.

Last edited:

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
Uh, no one has been asking for you here, but you can verify your identity with the mods.

If you were the real Merissa, I would question why you continued to allow a person who allegedly abused your child to live with you, and watch that same child, for a further nine months after the abuse was reported to CPS. This says more about you and Lamonte's piss poor parenting than anything.
Who says I continued to let her live here? Who said I didn't report it. You know nothing of the situation, I do. Judge all you want, as everyone likes to judge without know the full story. Do you really think that I would still have full custody of ALL my kids if I had done that? Use your brain! I'm not mentally ill, so you won't piss me off

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
Yeah nobody here is going to buy that it's Marissa until she's verified her ID with the mods.
And how the hell do I do that? Please let me kno, because I'm not familiar with this site. It's 2:35 in the morning where I'm at, so I'll be back online in the morning to verify my identity. After someone tells me how to anyway. I've got to get some sleep, consideriny kids will be waking me up early. Goodnight 🥝 Farms!

Rat Baby

if Soros is paying me then why am i on welfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And how the hell do I do that? Please let me kno, because I'm not familiar with this site. It's 2:35 in the morning where I'm at, so I'll be back online in the morning to verify my identity. After someone tells me how to anyway. I've got to get some sleep, consideriny kids will be waking me up early. Goodnight 🥝 Farms!
Start a thread in the “Talk to Staff” forum and ask if someone can verify you. Include a link to this thread so they know what you’re talking about.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Connection is from Indiana and email address matches an account on social media that belongs to a blonde woman named 'Merissa', claiming to be a mother of a 4-year-old with another on the way (about 4 and a half years ago). Not sure if this person needs a tickmark but there you are.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this is true, it doesn't completely shock me that Trisha wouldn't understand healthy sexual boundaries, even with a child. From what I understand, she isn't all there in the head. And God knows what happened to her thanks to the parade of homeless men and pedophiles her mother let into the house, and God only knows what she saw Musty do with them in her pathetic quest for male validation (And than there's Musty own apparent molester tendencies). Merissas chaotic shithole house with a bunch of kids and nasty ass LaMonte seems like the exact opposite of the kind of situation Trisha needed to be in.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Given what people knew in real time, and not trying to pin sinner or saint status on anyone but Misty (=bitch from hell) trying to get Tricia out of Misty’s and integrate her into a household including young children must have been rough on everybody. Tricia is getting the help she needs now and it seems that RealMerissa /@Miss_Misunderstood89 is getting help for her sons. Merissa, am hoping this information hub/archive will help you and yours to get out of the area and far from that lunatic. Read Cammy Harrison’s thread too, in Beauty Parlour subsection as it may have additional info and when you see Misty and Cammy have a joint history of creating sock puppets to try and craft false narratives , hence the initial doubt that you were not a sock as well. However, in the real world there is something called Metadata, which is how @Null gave a mini verification for you.

There is an account 8n this thread, called @multiverse that is a major presence on the thread that Misty decided MUST be you (due to delusions and not metadata), and Misty like to read those comments, twist them, attribute them to you, and then print them and otherwise spread them. For example, multiverse has talked about getting a FOIA like request for Misty’s military record and Misty turned that into Merissa is trying to steal a physical piece of military identification vets use and thus steal her identity.

Even if you have no other 8nterest in the kiwis , please use this info to protect yourself