Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Summer Sommerland

The crazies are multiplying...like bunnies!!
kiwifarms.net
Given what people knew in real time, and not trying to pin sinner or saint status on anyone but Misty (=bitch from hell) trying to get Tricia out of Misty’s and integrate her into a household including young children must have been rough on everybody. Tricia is getting the help she needs now and it seems that RealMerissa /@Miss_Misunderstood89 is getting help for her sons. Merissa, am hoping this information hub/archive will help you and yours to get out of the area and far from that lunatic. Read Cammy Harrison’s thread too, in Beauty Parlour subsection as it may have additional info and when you see Misty and Cammy have a joint history of creating sock puppets to try and craft false narratives , hence the initial doubt that you were not a sock as well. However, in the real world there is something called Metadata, which is how @Null gave a mini verification for you.

There is an account 8n this thread, called @multiverse that is a major presence on the thread that Misty decided MUST be you (due to delusions and not metadata), and Misty like to read those comments, twist them, attribute them to you, and then print them and otherwise spread them. For example, multiverse has talked about getting a FOIA like request for Misty’s military record and Misty turned that into Merissa is trying to steal a physical piece of military identification vets use and thus steal her identity.

Even if you have no other 8nterest in the kiwis , please use this info to protect yourself
This is Heather, Merissa. Misty's "crazy loony sister" as you've often put it. You and LaMonte heard I'm in a Group Home so I may have trouble with my Depression but that doesn't make me all that crazy. It makes me as normal as anyone these days whether you want to believe.

The only crazies that I know of are those who have children and yet does drugs. And what about people who are legally blind and was when they were married to my sister, yet he STILL WAS ABLE TO DRIVE A CAR!!!

And then there were times when he was kicked out of the house because he refused to take a shower or bath (Even when he was homeless he was offered the possibility to come to our house the upcoming days as long as someone was there. He never took that offer and according to his best friend, opted to bathe in the river where it was just as dirty).

He also was kicked out because he didn't want to look for a job or had decided he couldn't keep one (i.e. LAZINESS) to support his family at the time. (There WERE and still ARE jobs here in Logansport that works with people of varying dosabilities.

All he had to do was learn all about the resources Logansport had to offer to people who needed extra help. What do you think Peak Community and Stepping Stones Clubhouse are for??

They help you find jobs and give you extra support should you need it. Many of the people from Peak "graduate" from the workshop to working in the community at Matthew Warren.

The Clubhouse goes through Transitional and Supported Employment where they help you find the right job at any of the participating locations and you work there on a trial basis for 6 months and if the boss decides to keep you, you still get the ongoing support you may need!)

For using the drugs even when the boys are living there with you. And you mention that Misty never had stable relationships (which I actually agree with) but isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Let's see...

When you started going out with LaMonte you still had relations with Dennis (and not just because he could still have contact with his son! Personally I think his son would do much better living with his father who seems to be a little more stable in his life!) Behind LaMonte's back at the time, you cheated on him with Dennis.

I'm not stupid. When I was visiting with my sister and we visited you, I could tell something was definitely not kosher...especially with how you acted with Dennis IN FRONT OF LAMONTE!!!

Yes, it sounds like a very healthy environment there for little children what with all the drugs, fighting with each other AND the neighbors (I've heard how the neighbors called the police every now and again because you became disgruntled with them or would get incredibly LOUD with your fighting).

Then there's the abuse (and yes, I do believe you and LaMonte ARE abusing those boys what with his past behavior in abusing Misty and Aurora telling us how he slapped her around and Tricia mentioned the inappropriate touching as well!) Not to mention him dropping Richard off the bed simply because Richard wasn't his son. And if you REALLY want to go back to the past:

What about him twisting Misty's arm behind her back when they were living in a crappy apartment here in Logansport (Why do you think I came with Dad to keep him calm whe he heard what LaMonte did to his daughter?!)

And finally there was when he left Tricia upstairs in their apartment in Colorado Springs when she was JUST A COUPLE WEEKS OLD to go visit his friends downstairs. Didn't he tell you that was the reason that DCS was called and they took her away from you and Misty (yes I know about that situation and remember well about Dad having to go out there for a couple weeks to help them get Tricia back. (I also believe that she was taken away because of the drugs they continued to use around a newborn baby. Maybe LaMonte went downstairs to make a drug deal. Upon studying about that area on the Internet I DID find out that it WAS and still IS a high drug use area!)

I don't believe for an instant Tricia pushed her brother down the stairs (at least not on purpose either!)

What I do nelieve is that you and LaMonte were too high to notice the basement door was open and weren't paying attention to your son as he toddled to those stairs out of curiosity, lost his balance and tumbled down the stairs. Then when Tricia ran down the stairs to check him out and bring him back upstairs (which you SHOULD have been doing YOURSELVES), and when you saw her with him you get scared if someone found out and called DCS on you and were scared of them finding out about your dirty little secret with the drugs around minors and take the kids away so you decided to pin the blame on Tricia and because of her Autism and naivety went along with your lies to avoid making her father angry and getting beat up by him (which happened anyway!)

I may be High Functioning Autistic like Tricia is but I am not stupid! I may have been as naive as Tricia is when I was her age, but I'm not like that anymore! And I also might just call DCS there in Marion sometime soon and give them my theory and also information about the drugs as well.

LaMonte is just lucky that I live an hour away from you and him and I don't have a car to pull a Dad move on him, making him pay for his beating Tricia up.

I may have had to go through the same thing she did with being beat up by Dad but that doesn't mean I should let LaMonte doing the same thing to Tricia.

I am just glad she and Aurora are both out of your, LaMonte's AND Misty's hands now and somewhere safe. They deserve to get a second chance at life away from the people who manipulated and abused them since they were babies!

I just hope DCS opens their eyes and finds out about the abuse on your sons and take them away as well!

I'm sorry to my fellow Kiwi Farmers. I know I am usually trying to remain cool and calm but all of this has been building up inside and I thought this was the best opportunity to let it all out in the open now that Merissa is on here and I can voice all my thoughts safely!

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Connection is from Indiana and email address matches an account on social media that belongs to a blonde woman named 'Merissa', claiming to be a mother of a 4-year-old with another on the way (about 4 and a half years ago). Not sure if this person needs a tickmark but there you are.
Yes, this is all on board (if the account hasn't been updated in a while). She had one baby probably around the time her first one was 4 or 5. She has a third baby now though, born teo years after the second.

Tick mark away.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who says I continued to let her live here? Who said I didn't report it. You know nothing of the situation, I do. Judge all you want, as everyone likes to judge without know the full story. Do you really think that I would still have full custody of ALL my kids if I had done that? Use your brain! I'm not mentally ill, so you won't piss me off
Unless you're aching for your own thread here, I'd refrain from sharing personal details about yourself and your family. We do not care about any of this, or your beef with Lamonte's eldest child.

If you want to contribute to Misty's thread, tell us about your experiences with her. We'd love to hear about your encounters with Misty from your perspective. That would be valuable thread content.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ultimate test will be if Misty goes on as normal, or if this new development makes her fly off the handle.
The letter from DCF about Malachai, complete with date of incident, makes me inclined to beleive it, along with her implying we should be her PA against Tricia. Almost none of what she said was about Misty, it was all about how awful Tricia is. Given that LaMonte was sentenced and now has a violent felony on his record it makes sense that Tricia is her enemy number one, not Misty.

@Miss_Misunderstood89 a great way to prove your identity, besides speaking to a staff member and giving proof of identity, would be to make a public post on your Facebook account. We could agree on a phrase that wouldn't stand out to your family and friends - like "I love LaMonte and my three kids", and when we see it, we will know this is your account.

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double-post, but I've got questions regarding @Summer Sommerland 's reaction to @Miss_Misunderstood89 :

You two were friends up until around six months ago, see this interaction from Merissa's Facebook:
Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 4.04.27 PM.png

I understand that Lamonte's assault of Tricia must have been distressing to you, Heather - but you and Merissa seemed close right up to that point for whatever reason. Perhaps you might contact Merissa privately if you need to get stuff off your chest regarding your niece.

Misty herself has been quiet today, so I collected a bunch of her old Facebook posts for us to laugh at in the meantime.

Six months ago: Turns out that like Chantal, Misty has long been hosting a roach motel in her hovel. With all the expired food she likes to hoard, this was kind of inevitable - though it seems her home has been infested since the kids were younger. She doesn't understand that you need to clear out everything before you bomb for bugs, or else it's a waste of time and money. She also blames her neighbors for the bugs - despite living in a single family home and not an apartment building. Misty, your kids had roach bites for years before they were finally removed from your lack of care.
Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 7.31.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-25 at 7.32.04 PM.png

Now this one is hilarious:
Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 7.36.23 PM.png

:story:
Noooo, your fourth set of pasteboard WalMart bookshelves collapsed in a matter of months? But how can that be, when you are a sophisticated bibliophile and definitely don't overload them with a bunch of rotting children's paperbacks, random tat, filthy nicknacks, and other useless crap because you are a hoarder?

The fact that these collapses haven't knocked over a space heater and burned your shack full of kindling down yet is a miracle. You do realize that non-hoarders don't experience multiple shelving collapses in less than half a year, yes?

Summer Sommerland

kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double-post, but I've got questions regarding @Summer Sommerland 's reaction to @Miss_Misunderstood89 :

You two were friends up until around six months ago, see this interaction from Merissa's Facebook:
View attachment 1116963

I understand that Lamonte's assault of Tricia must have been distressing to you, Heather - but you and Merissa seemed close right up to that point for whatever reason. Perhaps you might contact Merissa privately if you need to get stuff off your chest regarding your niece.

Misty herself has been quiet today, so I collected a bunch of her old Facebook posts for us to laugh at in the meantime.

Six months ago: Turns out that like Chantal, Misty has long been hosting a roach motel in her hovel. With all the expired food she likes to hoard, this was kind of inevitable - though it seems her home has been infested since the kids were younger. She doesn't understand that you need to clear out everything before you bomb for bugs, or else it's a waste of time and money. She also blames her neighbors for the bugs - despite living in a single family home and not an apartment building. Misty, your kids had roach bites for years before they were finally removed from your lack of care.
View attachment 1117003View attachment 1117004

Now this one is hilarious:
View attachment 1117026

:story:
Noooo, your fourth set of pasteboard WalMart bookshelves collapsed in a matter of months? But how can that be, when you are a sophisticated bibliophile and definitely don't overload them with a bunch of rotting children's paperbacks, random tat, filthy nicknacks, and other useless crap because you are a hoarder?

The fact that these collapses haven't knocked over a space heater and burned your shack full of kindling down yet is a miracle. You do realize that non-hoarders don't experience multiple shelving collapses in less than half a year, yes?
I was trying to keep tabs on what was happening with Tricia who was living with them. But after I heard that LaMonte beat on Tricia I cut all ties with them since I knew Tricia wasn't with them any longer.

Also found some interesting screenshots of what looks Misty threatening Merissa saying that if Merissa didn't give her a good reference she would have DCS take the kids (How I don't know since Misty doesn't work for DCS and is in trouble with DCS as well).

Then there's a couple where I assume Misty is disowning Tricia (one of the screenshots has the words "I have only one daughter now!") That was in a text that was sent to Tricia. Here are the screenshots:

FB_IMG_1580087278990.jpgFB_IMG_1580087199488.jpgFB_IMG_1580087114242.jpgFB_IMG_1580087037689.jpgFB_IMG_1580086985807.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was trying to keep tabs on what was happening with Tricia who was living with them. But after I heard that LaMonte beat on Tricia I cut all ties with them since I knew Tricia wasn't with them any longer.

Also found some interesting screenshots of what looks Misty threatening Merissa saying that if Merissa didn't give her a good reference she would have DCS take the kids (How I don't know since Misty doesn't work for DCS and is in trouble with DCS as well).

Then there's a couple where I assume Misty is disowning Tricia (one of the screenshots has the words "I have only one daughter now!") That was in a text that was sent to Tricia. Here are the screenshots:

View attachment 1117179
View attachment 1117180

View attachment 1117181
View attachment 1117182

View attachment 1117184
Mother of the Year regarding her treatment of Tricia, and dear god is Misty oh so very desperate to have her name in her ex husband's mouth.

Misty obviously harassed Tricia endlessly about choosing her father over Misty's constant insanity - as if that was going to make her change her mind and be like "oh my gosh, I've always wanted to live with someone who screams for nonstop attention".

And it's par for the course with a narcissist, who cannot stand boundaries - but it is absolutely inappropriate to make any child your go-between with your ex, let alone a child with an intellectual impairment (going by the fact that she's on social security for it). Misty can't stand that her ex doesn't want anything to do with her; as above, she can't comprehend that hounding the person to death doesn't make them change their minds about not interacting with her.

Summer Sommerland

kiwifarms.net
Mother of the Year regarding her treatment of Tricia, and dear god is Misty oh so very desperate to have her name in her ex husband's mouth.

Misty obviously harassed Tricia endlessly about choosing her father over Misty's constant insanity - as if that was going to make her change her mind and be like "oh my gosh, I've always wanted to live with someone who screams for nonstop attention".

And it's par for the course with a narcissist, who cannot stand boundaries - but it is absolutely inappropriate to make any child your go-between with your ex, let alone a child with an intellectual impairment (going by the fact that she's on social security for it). Misty can't stand that her ex doesn't want anything to do with her; as above, she can't comprehend that hounding the person to death doesn't make them change their minds about not interacting with her.
I have a question...

I can see people talking like Merissa was responding to them but I can't see any of her posts.

Did she get boted or did she block me? CAN she block me on here?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a question...

I can see people talking like Merissa was responding to them but I can't see any of her posts.

Did she get boted or did she block me? CAN she block me on here?
You can't block someone from seeing your own posts on kiwi, you can only ignore someone else's posts. If you haven't ignored her, than you should be able to see her posts; they're on the previous page.

Reactions: Summer Sommerland

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the real Merissa Brandenburg you've been wanting here. I'm not like what others have portrayed me to be. I had Tricia removed from my home after she molested my youngest son and more! I'll attach the proof in this reply. I'm not completely familiar with Kiwi Farms yet, but I've been watching. I reported misty for threatening my son's life as well as her threats to kidnap him. Message me with any questions you may have. That's 1 reason I'm here now!

If this is the real Merissa Brandenburg (which I will remain skeptical on without further verification, but it certainly seems plausible that you are her based on the images of the letter you posted), then I have some questions on a few different subjects I'd like to ask:

- Does the new protective order Misty was forced to sign in court recently cover both you and LaMonte? Does it cover your kids? Is she restrained from simply being near you, or has she been ordered not to talk about you on the Internet as well? How long will this order last?

- How did you find out about her threats regarding your son? Have you been watching the YouTube channel comments she's currently using as a blog?

- Do you know if Misty's parental rights have been terminated with Aurora as well as Richard? What is the status of LaMonte's parental rights in regards to Aurora? Is DCS intending on returning Aurora to live with her father at any point?

ETA: Per the post below, your identity has been confirmed. Welcome Merissa!

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If this is the real Merissa Brandenburg (which I will remain skeptical on without further verification, but it certainly seems plausible that you are her
It's Merissa; she made the Facebook post. Welcome to the farms, @Miss_Misunderstood89 ! Guess I'll have to change my tagline now.
Screenshot_20200127-064050_Chrome.jpg

Meanwhile, Misty has been reading along here. She's chosen to ignore the fact that her mortal enemy Merissa has joined the farms, but she's put out that we've made fun of her for collecting do much junk on her bookshelves that she's crashed multiple units in a matter of months.

Yet a hoarder is always unable to see that their "collections" and "heirlooms" is just junk that no one else wants, no matter how much they enjoy touching it and sifting through it. Here, Misty believes that her children will appreciate an inheritance of 40 year old magazines, crazed notebook scribbles penned by their grandmother (i.e. the fake genealogy with native american ancestors whi never existed), and more useless crap; all of it covered by roach eggs, mold, and book lice.
Screenshot_20200127-064016_YouTube.jpg

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
It's Merissa; she made the Facebook post. Welcome to the farms, @Miss_Misunderstood89 ! Guess I'll have to change my tagline now.
View attachment 1117796

Meanwhile, Misty has been reading along here. She's chosen to ignore the fact that her mortal enemy Merissa has joined the farms, but she's put out that we've made fun of her for collecting do much junk on her bookshelves that she's crashed multiple units in a matter of months.

Yet a hoarder is always unable to see that their "collections" and "heirlooms" is just junk that no one else wants, no matter how much they enjoy touching it and sifting through it. Here, Misty believes that her children will appreciate an inheritance of 40 year old magazines, crazed notebook scribbles penned by their grandmother (i.e. the fake genealogy with native american ancestors whi never existed), and more useless crap; all of it covered by roach eggs, mold, and book lice.
View attachment 1117795
Welp.

I hope you're protecting yourself and your family from Misty then.

Godspeed.

Summer Sommerland

kiwifarms.net
If this is the real Merissa Brandenburg (which I will remain skeptical on without further verification, but it certainly seems plausible that you are her based on the images of the letter you posted), then I have a some questions on a few different subjects I'd like to ask:

- Does the new protective order Misty was forced to sign in court recently cover both you and LaMonte? Does it cover your kids? Is she restrained from simply being near you, or has she been ordered not to talk about you on the Internet as well? How long will this order last?

- How did you find out about her threats regarding your son? Have you been watching the YouTube channel comments she's currently using as a blog?

- Do you know if Misty's parental rights have been terminated with Aurora as well as Richard? What is the status of LaMonte's parental rights in regards to Aurora? Is DCS intending on returning Aurora to live with her father at any point?
Oh god...I hope they NEVER send Aurora back to live LaMonte and Merissa. I don't want her to backslide to how she was when she lived with Misty and part-time with LaMonte and Merissa.

If she has to go back to them, I'm sure she will backslide into being much worse. I don't want to see that...especially with the strides I'm sure she made with the foster family and DCS!

• Agree
Reactions: Scribbler

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh god...I hope they NEVER send Aurora back to live LaMonte and Merissa. I don't want her to backslide to how she was when she lived with Misty and part-time with LaMonte and Merissa.

If she has to go back to them, I'm sure she will backslide into being much worse. I don't want to see that...especially with the strides I'm sure she made with the foster family and DCS!
Maybe @Miss_Misunderstood89 can fill us in on this, but according to Misty, Lamonte doesn't want custody of Aurora due to her behavioral issues. I agree that if she's doing well, she should stay put where she is. Especially if her new family wants to adopt her.

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
Wow she actually showed up eh? I guess she could start filling us in on details about the no contact order.

Misty's house is probably crawling with all sorts of insects, not just the invasive pest insects, but also the beneficial ones that show up looking to eat those bugs (like centipedes, spiders, pseudo-scorpions etc)