Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Musty, your kids are gone. The one that isn't legally isolated from you wants nothing to do with you. You've acted so crazy, the rest your family apparently feels the same way. When you die, all the garbage you chose to keep over your children will languish in your falling down shack until the house gets bulldozed by the city when people complain about the rats and meth heads squatting in it. There isn't a situation where anything in your house ends up on Antiques Roadshow.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well that fizzled out. I thought you had tea to spill Marissa!
Not only that - instead of the real Merissa's appearance causing a spergout, Misty has been radio silent for days. No blogging on YouTube. No public Facebook posts. No new charges, either.

I think real Merissa finding this thread scared the crap out of Misty.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
As well it should. All other feelings around the quality of human being that Merissa is, the threats around her children are very real. And scary.

Even at the basest level, with Misty’s statements, the kids could grow up thinking that M is an incest baby, or M’s child peer group and their families

but there is so much fucking malice there that even without an explicit violent threat, there is an undercurrent of Misty aching for a fight/showdown and I get the sense Mistyhas been trying to create one for years with all the “accidental“ meetings w the Brandenburg/Henry family.

I am hoping that the B/H family truly is looking to flee the area in dead of night and leave no trace for misty to follow for the sake of those kids. Then, if they are going to fuck up their lives, at least it will be THEIR fuckups and not involve Misty’s shit

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately I think Misty would suddenly find reason to be in whatever city or town they move to. We know she stalks the food finders truck so she can get more than her fair share of free food, she isn't afraid to travel a bit to get up to no good. As for her sudden silence, someone of authority probably told her to shut the fuck up, don't worry, won't last long, never does.

bitchcraft

kiwifarms.net
- Do you know if Misty's parental rights have been terminated with Aurora as well as Richard? What is the status of LaMonte's parental rights in regards to Aurora? Is DCS intending on returning Aurora to live with her father at any point?
The court has approved changing the permanency plan of both children from Reunification to Termination of Parental Rights. TPR is for both parents. DCS is currently searching for an adoptive home for Richard. Aurora doesn't want to be adopted and also does not want to return to either parent so it sounds like the department is going to do APPLA for her. This would, essentially, be permanent foster care with her current foster parents.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The court has approved changing the permanency plan of both children from Reunification to Termination of Parental Rights. TPR is for both parents. DCS is currently searching for an adoptive home for Richard. Aurora doesn't want to be adopted and also does not want to return to either parent so it sounds like the department is going to do APPLA for her. This would, essentially, be permanent foster care with her current foster parents.
Good news that neither kid will ever be saddled with Misty (or LaMonte for Aurora) again.

Sad news that Richard hasn't found his forever family yet, and that Aurora is going to float around the system. It's really hard to adopt out older kids; most adoptive families want babies or toddlers. Nearly 12 and 16 are ages that people aren't generally prepared to take on.

But at least they'll never have to be huddled three kids into one bedroom because their mother's hoard takes precedence over their comfort; never have to walk across filthy, rotting floors to a bathroom that could cave in at any moment; never wake up covered in roach and flea bites; never be chased to school with their mother whipping a belt behind them like they were sled dogs to be mushed; and never again subjected to the endless rantings of a deeply delusional bio parent who cherishes their social security checks and not their person.

No wonder Misty is so quiet: LaMonte and Merissa finally got her pinned down with a fresh No Contact order (one she dodged service on for six months); and now both kids officially gone forever.

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
I thought Richard’s foster family was adopting him?
Isn’t this why Misty was supposedly going to go to North Carolina?

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
We heard that from Musty herself though, didn't we? Musty is nothing if not an unreliable narrator (and a complete loon).

I find Musty's silence ominous..at least if she's posting bullshit we kinda know where she is.
The quiet reeks of plotting, not peace....

bitchcraft

kiwifarms.net
Good news that neither kid will ever be saddled with Misty (or LaMonte for Aurora) again.

Sad news that Richard hasn't found his forever family yet, and that Aurora is going to float around the system. It's really hard to adopt out older kids; most adoptive families want babies or toddlers. Nearly 12 and 16 are ages that people aren't generally prepared to take on.
I have high hopes for Aurora. It seems like she'll be staying with the same foster family despite not wanting to be adopted. The foster family appears to want to keep her long term and from what I can tell are willing to adopt. So I think she'll still have a pretty stable home until she turns 18. I don't know all the details about why she's chosen this particular path, but as long as she continues to get the support she needs I think she'll turn out to be a pretty functional, decent adult.

I've got no clue about the North Carolina thing, but Richard's current home is foster only. Things may change but as recently as 01/15, DCS has been looking for a pre-adoptive home for him. There's also been attempts to locate Richard's biological father and his side of the family.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
I have high hopes for Aurora. It seems like she'll be staying with the same foster family despite not wanting to be adopted. The foster family appears to want to keep her long term and from what I can tell are willing to adopt. So I think she'll still have a pretty stable home until she turns 18. I don't know all the details about why she's chosen this particular path, but as long as she continues to get the support she needs I think she'll turn out to be a pretty functional, decent adult.

I've got no clue about the North Carolina thing, but Richard's current home is foster only. Things may change but as recently as 01/15, DCS has been looking for a pre-adoptive home for him. There's also been attempts to locate Richard's biological father and his side of the family.
If anything the search for his biological father is probably holding things up whether his foster family is leaning towards adoption or not. Poor little guy. His bio dad sounded like a colossal scumbag in his own right, I hope they don't mess up the kid's progress by trying to stick him with bio-dad.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Musty's new "Stalker-Mobile"!
She's still stalking y'all outside your house? Ho-Lee-fuck.

I'm sure the police are exhausted by the amount of calls you have to make on her, but she is truly insane. I hope they treat every call seriously because she is sick in the mind.

Did you take these near your house or something?
It looks to me like Merissa took this out of her driver's side window while parked in a driveway; Merissa can you confirm if this was your house? If not, where did she follow you?

Reactions: marjoram

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Musty's new "Stalker-Mobile"!

Hey again Merissa. I'd still like those questions answered when you have the chance.

Did you take these near your house or something?

Actually it appears that this photo was taken close to St. Musty's shitshack. St. Musty's house on Google street view:

Note the white and green houses on the left of the shitshack. Compare to this photo Merissa provided:

Same two houses. So why was Merissa taking pictures near St. Musty's shitshack? Or did she get this pic from someone else?

ETA: St. Musty of Shitshack might be keeping her lips zipped on social media for a change, but she's still alive. She recently changed her cover photo on Facebook to feature her filthy hoard instead of her disgusting gunt:

1580579471860.png

Also, a point of amusement, I decided to check to see if Google street view had a more recent image of St. Musty's street to double verify whether those were the same houses above... and look what I found!

1580579183564.png

Google caught an image of St. Musty herself for posterity! Though they did blur out her face, it's unmistakably her. Looks like she's been packing on the pounds since June 2019, given the shot she gave us of her gunt on her Facebook recently. Also, no evidence of her rollator anywhere in sight, despite this being shortly after her fake stroke!

1580579247272.png

And here's a good clear shot of her molester van to boot:

1580579350068.png

1580579640418.png

But yes, those are indeed the same houses next to St. Musty's, the more recent street view even shows you that piece of exercise equipment on the front porch of the white house you see in Merissa's shot:

1580579751759.png

Last edited:

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
She's still stalking y'all outside your house? Ho-Lee-fuck.

I'm sure the police are exhausted by the amount of calls you have to make on her, but she is truly insane. I hope they treat every call seriously because she is sick in the mind.

It looks to me like Merissa took this out of her driver's side window while parked in a driveway; Merissa can you confirm if this was your house? If not, where did she follow you?
That's not my house,it's Mustys. The photo I was given was zoomed in so much that you cananything much of anything else, other than her 2 vehicles. Which was the whole point of this photo being taken by my oldest son's dad. I was not there, nor was I anywhere near her house. I never am. Only time I see her rotting piece of filth she calls home, is when I'm driving down South Washington Street & laugh. 1 day last summer, she made a clothes line & hung it right out front in her front yard where everyone who drove or walked past could see her "Delicates" LMFAO! I took a picture of it while we were driving past it! LOL! She literally had her BIG ASS BRA & Her huge Granny Panties hanging on the clothes line! I mean really!‽‽! Why couldn't she have done that on her backyard where there is more privacy? Her fence is almost to the ground nowadays, but@ least she'd have them put where everyone that drives down that busy S. Washington Street had to see them! It wasn't just pants & shirts, bra's & underwear too!! LOL

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
Is Marissa now stalking Misty and posting pics from right outside her house? Good lord, these people.
Really? LOL get a life. I don't want to be anywhere near the nutcase! If u were being stalked & harrassed, threatened by Musty Ray Henry or someone just like her driving in front of your house daily,breaking restraining orders on the daily, & threatened you & your kids & family, would u want to know what kind of vehicles she was driving around, especially seeing as I saw it on Kiwi Farms that she got another vehicle that I needed to watch out for. For example, so I know when she's following me & my kids in my car, or so I can take pictures while age sits outside our home literally right across the street from my home. I need to be able to prove its her & her 2nd vehicle, not only for protection, but so I can hand the police evidence of her watching my home in the middle of the day and all hours of the night! If you've never been stalked, harrassed, or even threatened by a paranoid delusional crazy stalker, than don't act like you know me. I'm not "PEOPLE! I never wanted my life to end up like this! Only reason I read Kiwi Farms is so I can be aware of what she's been doing to us & to monitor her increasingly violent paranoid delusions to protect myself & my kids cuz she admits she's obsessed with my boys! You seem like you're the shit stirrer of the group! If you don't want info on Musty, than I'll gladly quit replying to your posts & posting as well! I can just go back to reading the thread!!
Is Marissa now stalking Misty and posting pics from right outside her house? Good lord, these people.

Last edited: