Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really? LOL get a life. I don't want to be anywhere near the nutcase! If u were being stalked & harrassed, threatened by Musty Ray Henry or someone just like her driving in front of your house daily,breaking restraining orders on the daily, & threatened you & your kids & family, would u want to know what kind of vehicles she was driving around, especially seeing as I saw it on Kiwi Farms that she got another vehicle that I needed to watch out for. For example, so I know when she's following me & my kids in my car, or so I can take pictures while age sits outside our home literally right across the street from my home. I need to be able to prove its her & her 2nd vehicle, not only for protection, but so I can hand the police evidence of her watching my home in the middle of the day and all hours of the night! If you've never been stalked, harrassed, or even threatened by a paranoid delusional crazy stalker, than don't act like you know me. I'm not "PEOPLE! I never wanted my life to end up like this! Only reason I read Kiwi Farms is so I can be aware of what she's been doing to us & to monitor her increasingly violent paranoid delusions to protect myself & my kids cuz she admits she's obsessed with my boys! You seem like you're the shit stirrer of the group! If you don't want info on Musty, than I'll gladly quit replying to your posts & posting as well! I can just go back to reading the thread!!
Relax, this is just how people talk around here

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know, it just seems like there is so much bullying. And I hate being called a liar or what that one chic said...claiming I'm "supposedly" the 1 doing stalking now all, cuz people want me to be aware is all. Anyway, thanks 4 the heads up tho. I'll chill lol
So would you be willing to tell us about how she earned the stalking charges against your family at Sirloin Stockade and Walmart? We only have Misty's bullshit story. What really happened?

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I know, it just seems like there is so much bullying. And I hate being called a liar or what that one chic said...claiming I'm "supposedly" the 1 doing stalking now all, cuz people want me to be aware is all. Anyway, thanks 4 the heads up tho. I'll chill lol
I was stalked by my ex for a long time in the late 80s. Back then, the cops didn't do a DAMN thing about it, even though I had a restraining order. Only Rebecca Schaffer getting killed by her stalker got the laws changed.
I feel for you on this.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I'd be happy to. Let me get my kids to bed 1st, & I'll be right back online to answer your question..keep an eye out for my next post

Looking forward to it. If you could answer these questions I asked earlier, I'd appreciate that:

- Does the new protective order Misty was forced to sign in court recently cover both you and LaMonte? Does it cover your kids? Is she restrained from simply being near you, or has she been ordered not to talk about you on the Internet as well? How long will this order last?

- How did you find out about her threats regarding your son? Have you been watching the YouTube channel comments she's currently using as a blog?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's not my house,it's Mustys. The photo I was given was zoomed in so much that you cananything much of anything else, other than her 2 vehicles. Which was the whole point of this photo being taken by my oldest son's dad. I was not there, nor was I anywhere near her house. I never am. Only time I see her rotting piece of filth she calls home, is when I'm driving down South Washington Street & laugh. 1 day last summer, she made a clothes line & hung it right out front in her front yard where everyone who drove or walked past could see her "Delicates" LMFAO! I took a picture of it while we were driving past it! LOL! She literally had her BIG ASS BRA & Her huge Granny Panties hanging on the clothes line! I mean really!‽‽! Why couldn't she have done that on her backyard where there is more privacy? Her fence is almost to the ground nowadays, but@ least she'd have them put where everyone that drives down that busy S. Washington Street had to see them! It wasn't just pants & shirts, bra's & underwear too!! LOL
Omg that's hilarious about her granny panties. So desperate for attention, she needs to make a spectacle of herself with her undies on the lawn.

Also, I'm glad your ex is looking out for you re: finding Misty's "new" car - and holy shit I can't beleive she bragged about that molester mobile as a "classic sports car".

At least now you'll know if she's lurking about, lying in wait to be crazy at you.

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
She's still stalking y'all outside your house? Ho-Lee-fuck.

I'm sure the police are exhausted by the amount of calls you have to make on her, but she is truly insane. I hope they treat every call seriously because she is sick in the mind.

It looks to me like Merissa took this out of her driver's side window while parked in a driveway; Merissa can you confirm if this was your house? If not, where did she follow you?
Hell no this isn't my house 😂 lol. I don't live in the shitty as neighborhood as Musty! Those homes are old, run down drug homes. I live on Coulton Court in Marion, in a much nicer, 4 bedroom home than Musty's nasty ass bed bug infested shithole! And Musty actually believes that we wanted her home?‽ Hell no I NEVER wanted it, & nobody else does for that matter!
you couldn't pay me to live in that home. Musty's priorities AR not what they should be. She's always been that way though, even when the kids were living with her. How and why is she out there buying old junk vehicles when she already has a running vehicle, it's a piece of s*** but it still runs. My point is, she's out there blowing her money on stupid s***, while letting the infestation of cockroaches and bed bugs in her home multiply. And by now I'm sure they've multiplied rapidly since the last I heard of the condition from the police report when the kids were taken, the home was in deplorable conditions the police officer said and it was the worst he had ever seen in his entire career! Why is she not paying for a "Real Exterminator" & not store bought Roach bombs LMFAO!

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
I just wanted to apologize to a specific kiwi Farms member who asked me some questions, and I said I'd answer those questions last night after I put my kids to bed. I'm sorry, but after getting them to bed my youngest woke up after sleeping only 30 minutes, and ended up staying awake till literally 4 in the morning. I will answer those questions today. You have my word. And again, to the specific kiwifarms member I cannot remember the screen name, but I apologize again.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wanted to apologize to a specific kiwi Farms member who asked me some questions, and I said I'd answer those questions last night after I put my kids to bed. I'm sorry, but after getting them to bed my youngest woke up after sleeping only 30 minutes, and ended up staying awake till literally 4 in the morning. I will answer those questions today. You have my word. And again, to the specific kiwifarms member I cannot remember the screen name, but I apologize again.
I understand. I have nieces and nephews, and plenty of friends with kids. I actually applaud you taking care of them first, they should come before a forum full of autists lol.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's back.

A minor issue occurred with Misty's latest, extremely old and busted second car. Could it be due to having an old, crappy car?
Screenshot_20200202-094928_YouTube.jpg

Why, of course not! @Miss_Misunderstood89 and LaMonte must have snuck over to Misty's in the middle of the night - cranky toddler who wouldn't sleep be damned - and yanked that hose out. There's no other possible explanation. But Misty, ever vigilant, foiled their non-existent plans!

And this is how a very lonely, very delusional morbidly obese woman brings meaning to her days.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
She's back.

A minor issue occurred with Misty's latest, extremely old and busted second car. Could it be due to having an old, crappy car?
View attachment 1127071

Why, of course not! @Miss_Misunderstood89 and LaMonte must have snuck over to Misty's in the middle of the night - cranky toddler who wouldn't sleep be damned - and yanked that hose out. There's no other possible explanation. But Misty, ever vigilant, foiled their non-existent plans!

And this is how a very lonely, very delusional morbidly obese woman brings meaning to her days.
A police report? Really Musty?
My god, how the cops must hate her...

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
This reply is to Deadpool's post a bit ago.
[/QUOTE] @ Deadpool
Thank You for the compliment. I just wanted Kiwi Farms members on this the thread to understand - and to please be patient with me as I try to answer questions and post on this thread. I may not always be available to immediately reply or respond to, or write a post answering members questions members have about musty. That is, after all, why I'm now a member of the great Kiwi Farms lol. This thread is very entertaining to me, as well as very informative. Thank You All for that 😊.

Last edited:

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
She's back.

View attachment 1127071

LMFAO! Musty is absolutely insane! If musty wouldn't have threatned my youngest son, Malachi and made threats against his life, I'd most likely never have joined the farms. How does she think I was able to keep tabs on her craziness, so I could protect myself & my family? It was her constant posts, ranting and raving, making up crazy lies in her paranoid delusional head of hers! All I ever wanted was for her to leave us all alone, that's what we wanted! She had to have made up that story about someone messing with her piece of shit car & I know why. She saw a photo on this thread showing her vehicles. That's all it was, was a damn innocent picture. But as always, she took it and ran with it and made up the complete story full of life and not delusional paranoid paranoid reasons as to why there's a picture online of her vehicles. Then her mind automatically thought somebody had to mess with it. Let me ask this, where's the proof that somebody mess with a vehicle? I guarantee she showed the police the picture shows her two vehicles and that's it. I bet your ass a cop laugh after he left! All the cops in Marion, Indiana, CPS workers, well most of them anyway, know all about her paranoid delusional, Narcissist Mental Diagnosis. Which is the real reason she was approved recently for SSDI! It wasn't cuz of any physical problems, or lack thereof with Musty, it was approved only after CPS made her take many psychological assessments, parenting classes, a bonding/attachment assessment as well. Which showed she has absolutely no bond with any of her kids! Musty, unfortunately, we'll continue to have visitations with Laura only once a week as Aurora has stated instead of the twice a week the judge ordered previously. she won't be adopted out but she'll continue living where she is now until she turns 18 years old and goes off to college. Lamont also will continue visitation weekly. but with musty continuing to be charged and going to jail constantly, and most likely this time she will do some jail time. They've had enough of it. With that, they may terminate her visitations all together in the end. I have a funny feeling that's what's going to happen and we shall see!! she is to know all about her, so they know not to take her too seriously lol. They take everything she says with a grain of salt. Hell, even CPS even told us that musty is cuckoo. I swear to God that's exactly what CPS said to us about Musty!! For 1, the new restraining order doesn't cover me as it did on the past. She cannot do a damn thing about me doing the EXACT same posting, except hers were always full of her paranoid delusional Narcissist lies. Wonder how she must feel knowing she's getting a huge taste of her own medicine. The restraining order she just caught covers LaMonte, & our kids. When I say kids I mean all 3 children in our home, my 3 kids. She cannot Post online or anywhere else the names of LaMonte, Landen, Nikolai, or Malachi! She has a previous restraining order still in effect, which Malachi was indeed covered under. I made a police report, and LaMonte & I sat down & had a meeting in person with theone woman that must eat was scared to tell of this new charge. Ashley, her CPS case manager for her Greece slash neglect case. I have to say Ashley was quite shocked, but still new and figured that must you would only continue her behavior which is why the kids are never coming home to her. she is going to do what she can and I am not going to go into detail because I know so there are something I won't speak about on here even if asked about it. I'm sure you all can understand that. I don't know what she hopes to accomplish with a police report and a photo of her vehicles, but was that specific photo time and date stamp? Are they going to take their time to track who posted it and took the picture? No they are not. I know this, because they told me that they don't have the time or the resources or the money to do that when it came to musty. we had to wait and get the physical evidence which she quickly provided us constantly over the years. Let's see what else she does since she's now reading my post. she should have known better. She should have known you mess with a mother's children, you pissed the mother off. Your oldest daughter call so much damage to my children and that is mostly monkeys fault because their own mother is a child molester. She was breastfeeding Tricia until the age of 4 or 5 years old not set. As I stated earlier I thought she was 8 years old, when in fact you was only four or five when must you finally stopped breastfeeding her. up until the last time Tricia ever saw her mother, she had went over there for the weekend and slept in the bed with her mother and her two siblings. We now all know why Messi wanted that. this is going to be fun watching her reactions and watching her spiral out of control until she finally ends it all. so hopefully with the police report I filed with her threats against my youngest son, hopefully she only charged interested here soon. There's nothing she can do or say to talk her way out of it. besides being mentally ill which I believe is the only reason she hasn't done jail time yet. Someone earlier for yesterday even ask how this new restraining order came about. Lamont was waiting outside for me to pick him back up from Walmart after I had dropped off our groceries at her home. my car is way too little to hold our three kids, two adults and all the groceries we had gotten that day. when I came back to pick him up he told me that she had spoke to him and give him a kiss. Like I said, there's nothing she can do or say to change the fact that she will be brought to Justice. Considering there is video footage of the incident of her approaching him and blowing him a kiss, there's nothing she can do to lie your way out of it. Now musty better not drop the soap in prison, a sheep full album on one of her YouTube videos. Well now it's back to my seat. Don't drop the soap in prison or you might just get the broom handle up your pussy and ass! Prisoners there don't like child molesters. She's going to have so much fun in there, I hope she's excited!!
She's back.

View attachment 1127071

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
Hi friend. Please space things out in the future. I took the liberty this time. (I'll let others speak to the content)
LMFAO! Musty is absolutely insane! If musty wouldn't have threatned my youngest son, Malachi and made threats against his life, I'd most likely never have joined the farms. How does she think I was able to keep tabs on her craziness, so I could protect myself & my family? It was her constant posts, ranting and raving, making up crazy lies in her paranoid delusional head of hers!

All I ever wanted was for her to leave us all alone, that's what we wanted! She had to have made up that story about someone messing with her piece of shit car & I know why. She saw a photo on this thread showing her vehicles.

That's all it was, was a damn innocent picture. But as always, she took it and ran with it and made up the complete story full of life and not delusional paranoid paranoid reasons as to why there's a picture online of her vehicles. Then her mind automatically thought somebody had to mess with it. Let me ask this, where's the proof that somebody mess with a vehicle?

I guarantee she showed the police the picture shows her two vehicles and that's it. I bet your ass a cop laugh after he left! All the cops in Marion, Indiana, CPS workers, well most of them anyway, know all about her paranoid delusional, Narcissist Mental Diagnosis. Which is the real reason she was approved recently for SSDI! It wasn't cuz of any physical problems, or lack thereof with Musty, it was approved only after CPS made her take many psychological assessments, parenting classes, a bonding/attachment assessment as well. Which showed she has absolutely no bond with any of her kids!

Musty, unfortunately, we'll continue to have visitations with Laura only once a week as Aurora has stated instead of the twice a week the judge ordered previously. she won't be adopted out but she'll continue living where she is now until she turns 18 years old and goes off to college. Lamont also will continue visitation weekly. but with musty continuing to be charged and going to jail constantly, and most likely this time she will do some jail time. They've had enough of it. With that, they may terminate her visitations all together in the end.

I have a funny feeling that's what's going to happen and we shall see!! she is to know all about her, so they know not to take her too seriously lol. They take everything she says with a grain of salt. Hell, even CPS even told us that musty is cuckoo. I swear to God that's exactly what CPS said to us about Musty!! For 1, the new restraining order doesn't cover me as it did on the past. She cannot do a damn thing about me doing the EXACT same posting, except hers were always full of her paranoid delusional Narcissist lies. Wonder how she must feel knowing she's getting a huge taste of her own medicine. The restraining order she just caught covers LaMonte, & our kids.

When I say kids I mean all 3 children in our home, my 3 kids. She cannot Post online or anywhere else the names of LaMonte, Landen, Nikolai, or Malachi! She has a previous restraining order still in effect, which Malachi was indeed covered under. I made a police report, and LaMonte & I sat down & had a meeting in person with theone woman that must eat was scared to tell of this new charge. Ashley, her CPS case manager for her Greece slash neglect case. I have to say Ashley was quite shocked, but still new and figured that must you would only continue her behavior which is why the kids are never coming home to her. she is going to do what she can and I am not going to go into detail because I know so there are something I won't speak about on here even if asked about it. I'm sure you all can understand that.

I don't know what she hopes to accomplish with a police report and a photo of her vehicles, but was that specific photo time and date stamp? Are they going to take their time to track who posted it and took the picture? No they are not. I know this, because they told me that they don't have the time or the resources or the money to do that when it came to musty. we had to wait and get the physical evidence which she quickly provided us constantly over the years.

Let's see what else she does since she's now reading my post. she should have known better. She should have known you mess with a mother's children, you pissed the mother off. Your oldest daughter call so much damage to my children and that is mostly monkeys fault because their own mother is a child molester. She was breastfeeding Tricia until the age of 4 or 5 years old not set. As I stated earlier I thought she was 8 years old, when in fact you was only four or five when must you finally stopped breastfeeding her. up until the last time Tricia ever saw her mother, she had went over there for the weekend and slept in the bed with her mother and her two siblings.

We now all know why Messi wanted that. this is going to be fun watching her reactions and watching her spiral out of control until she finally ends it all. so hopefully with the police report I filed with her threats against my youngest son, hopefully she only charged interested here soon. There's nothing she can do or say to talk her way out of it. besides being mentally ill which I believe is the only reason she hasn't done jail time yet.

Someone earlier for yesterday even ask how this new restraining order came about. Lamont was waiting outside for me to pick him back up from Walmart after I had dropped off our groceries at her home. my car is way too little to hold our three kids, two adults and all the groceries we had gotten that day. when I came back to pick him up he told me that she had spoke to him and give him a kiss. Like I said, there's nothing she can do or say to change the fact that she will be brought to Justice. Considering there is video footage of the incident of her approaching him and blowing him a kiss, there's nothing she can do to lie your way out of it. Now musty better not drop the soap in prison, a sheep full album on one of her YouTube videos. Well now it's back to my seat.

Don't drop the soap in prison or you might just get the broom handle up your pussy and ass! Prisoners there don't like child molesters. She's going to have so much fun in there, I hope she's excited!!

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LMFAO! Musty is absolutely insane! If musty wouldn't have threatned my youngest son, Malachi and made threats against his life, I'd most likely never have joined the farms. How does she think I was able to keep tabs on her craziness, so I could protect myself & my family? It was her constant posts, ranting and raving, making up crazy lies in her paranoid delusional head of hers! All I ever wanted was for her to leave us all alone, that's what we wanted! She had to have made up that story about someone messing with her piece of shit car & I know why. She saw a photo on this thread showing her vehicles. That's all it was, was a damn innocent picture. But as always, she took it and ran with it and made up the complete story full of life and not delusional paranoid paranoid reasons as to why there's a picture online of her vehicles.
Girl, she would have thought you and LaMonte removed a hose from her broke-ass car whether or not you posted photos. This is a woman so crazy, she thinks paying her own bills makes you guys furious. And all because the truth is too hard for her to face: that neither of you want anything to do with her ever again, and that you'd never think of her if she ever stopped stalking you (which is why she cant stop stalking - she's terrified of being alone). You didn't cause this, and the police know by now that she is batshit crazy.

All the cops in Marion, Indiana, CPS workers, well most of them anyway, know all about her paranoid delusional, Narcissist Mental Diagnosis. Which is the real reason she was approved recently for SSDI! It wasn't cuz of any physical problems, or lack thereof with Musty, it was approved only after CPS made her take many psychological assessments, parenting classes, a bonding/attachment assessment as well.
Ok, this is amazing if true. It's really, really difficult to get social security for mental illnesses - but I'm sure social services has seen by now that not only is Misty too wrapped up in her paranoid fantasies to secure and keep employment; she's probably close to needing Adult Protective Services in her life due to her hoarding and the filth she lives in. She's clearly a danger to herself as well as others.

I don't want to get you in trouble, so it's okay to say no, but: can you publish any of the outcomes from Misty's mental health evaluations related to the DCF case? She already published parts of them in an attempt to make LaMonte look bad, but she only ended up exposing more facts about her own crimes and abuse.

Also, we'd be very interested to know more about the inappropriate touching Misty did to Richard while the court visit supervisor was watching; it was on one of the reports she published but the details were cut off in the photo.

Musty, unfortunately, we'll continue to have visitations with Laura only once a week as Aurora has stated instead of the twice a week the judge ordered previously. she won't be adopted out but she'll continue living where she is now until she turns 18 years old and goes off to college.
Well, I'm glad you guys have some connection to Aurora still. She was raised by her monster of a mother and it's going to take a village to help her recover from the trauma.

Like I said, there's nothing she can do or say to change the fact that she will be brought to Justice. Considering there is video footage of the incident of her approaching him and blowing him a kiss, there's nothing she can do to lie your way out of it.
Ok this is AMAZING. So glad they caught her creepy stalking on tape!

The charge was only a misdemeanor this time, though, right? She's skipped out on jail time every time before, even when it was a felony. While she certainly deserves time in jail to keep you guys safe from her, I wouldn't get your hopes up too high this go-round. She'll need at least one more parole violation to ratchet the charges up to a felony.

Unless you've been told otherwise by the prosecutor this time? It would be great if she finally saw some punishment for her relentless stalking. I can't imagine how stressful it must be on you and your family.