Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack fantasizes about how she's going to file her own protective order against her stalking victims--with special guest star Imaginary Lawyer! This is at least the fifth time I can recall St. Musty claiming she's totes going to get a PO against the objects of her obsession, just you wait, and it never comes to anything. Her recent days of silence were probably caused by another bout of narc flu, so this is likely St. Musty's attempt to self-soothe her ego with her delusional narrative of victimhood and persecution.

1580687011784.png

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack fantasizes about how she's going to file her own protective order against her stalking victims--with special guest star Imaginary Lawyer! This is at least the fifth time I can recall St. Musty claiming she's totes going to get a PO against the objects of her obsession, just you wait, and it never comes to anything. Her recent days of silence were probably caused by another bout of narc flu, so this is likely St. Musty's attempt to self-soothe her ego with her delusional narrative of victimhood and persecution.

View attachment 1127534
Does Misty know that she cannot legally retaliate against the same people who have filed for and received their third long term protection order against her? Of course she doesn't, she can't even spell "library" (and I'll bet she pronounces it li-bary, too, lol).

Additionally, she can't even afford a lawyer to defend her in her stalking case (and is still refusing a public defender) - how this broke crazy bish gonna pay some schyster lawyer to take on a frivolous suit that's doomed from the start?
Screenshot_20200202-155005_Chrome.jpg

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
I just want to warn @Miss_Misunderstood89 that while closing the web tighter around the psychobitch, don’t feel safe or act l8ke you are safe until you are 100% clear of her, she is crazy obsessed with believing Malachi is Tricia’s and therefore hers

she may be mostly impotent, but as she gets more desperate, she is likely to ramp up to a hostile confrontation. She seems to think the crazier she acts, that she can parlay the desperate act 8nto a valid “reaction” to one of her crazy paranoid theories. And in fact believes the act is some sort of proof itself

I especially want @Summer Sommerland to beware too. misty is very comfortable blaming you for EVERYTHING, Heather, and i amsure she will revert back to that

my big fearis that misty would let herself drift into violence, and makeit the victims fault

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
Here is a copy of the link to search all of her protective orders placed against Musty. It's public record, so no, Musty cannot try and say or do a damn thing about it being posted.
https://mycourts.in.gov/PORP
Besides, musty's excuses were always, 'It wasn't me" or "I was hacked", or " It's Heather or LaMonte etc. Using a fake account under her name and posting as if they were her. Those are her words and my words are now the same. she can go ahead and try to get a protective order against Merissa, but what is actually out there, evidence wise in other words proof, "Proving" The Real Merissa was doing anything of that nature? That's because there isn't any! It doesn't exist, because it's NEVER happened as she so desperately wants/needs to believe to fullfill her paranoid delusions! A photo showed up on kiwifarms, showing vehicles. I didn't take it, I was never around that area at that time, and there is nothing she can do to fake evidence, cause there isn't any! I didn't take the picture, & I've said that from the start! So, what's her plan of action IF the judge actually decided to hear the case? Which we all know won't ever happen! Especially with all the previous protective orders where I was indeed protected, and Musty continusly broke, which led to the several charges and several days in jail each time!
Here is the link to the website showing all of her protective orders, current & past ones as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is a copy of the link to search all of her protective orders placed against Musty. It's public record, so no, Musty cannot try and say or do a damn thing about it being posted.
https://mycourts.in.gov/PORP
Besides, musty's excuses were always, 'It wasn't me" or "I was hacked", or " It's Heather or LaMonte etc. Using a fake account under her name and posting as if they were her. Those are her words and my words are now the same. she can go ahead and try to get a protective order against Merissa, but what is actually out there, evidence wise in other words proof, "Proving" The Real Merissa was doing anything of that nature? That's because there isn't any! It doesn't exist, because it's NEVER happened as she so desperately wants/needs to believe to fullfill her paranoid delusions! A photo showed up on kiwifarms, showing vehicles. I didn't take it, I was never around that area at that time, and there is nothing she can do to fake evidence, cause there isn't any! I didn't take the picture, & I've said that from the start! So, what's her plan of action IF the judge actually decided to hear the case? Which we all know won't ever happen! Especially with all the previous protective orders where I was indeed protected, and Musty continusly broke, which led to the several charges and several days in jail each time!
Here is the link to the website showing all of her protective orders, current & past ones as well.

We've had these for a while, but bravo to you for standing up for yourself and your family.

Honestly, her delusions are funny to us because we're anonymous, but to you her crazy is a very real threat to your physical safety - let alone the emotional stress of having someone that crazy be after you all the damn time.

Her threats to your youngest son were beyond the pale. Not sure if you know this, but she also made a threat to the lives of her youngest children the first Christmas they were taken away: she promised them a Christmas they would never forget in very ominous terms. When this was posted here, she hastily corrected herself to say she meant because they'd be so sad without her, but it her intent was already achieved. Plus, she had stalked after Richard and his foster mom that month and she knew where they lived.

Last edited:

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
We've had these for a while, but bravo to you for standing up for yourself and your family.

Honestly, he delusions are funny to us because we're anonymous, but to you her crazy is a very real threat to your physical safety - let alone the emotional stress of having someone that crazy be after you all the damn time.

Her threats to your youngest son were betind the pale. Not sure if you know this, but she also made a threat to the lives of her youngest children the first Christmas they were taken away: she promised them a Christmas they would never forget in very ominous terms. When this was posted here, she hastily corrected herself to say she meant because they'd be so sad without her, but it her intent was already achieved. Plus, she had stalked after Richard and his foster mom that month and she knew where they lived.
I don't believe anyone else knew this, but our next door neighbor is the son, grandchildren, and Daughter-in-law to Richard's foster mom. They would visit them very often & many times, Richard was with his foster mom to visit Foster mom's Family. The foster mom's family, just happens to be my next door neighbors, literally next door neighbors. Which is why I've seen Musty's vehicles sitting outside my home for hours on end on some days, others she's just driving by and leaves, especially when she sees me or someone else standing outside our home and can identify her, quickly snap photos of her constant presence around my & Richard's Foster family's home literally is right next door us!

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack is now fantasizing about siccing the members of a registered 501(c)(3) charity on her stalking victims, thinking she can use them to harass LaMonte & family without violating the current protective order (which she's 100% wrong about, but she's both stupid and crazy so of course she doesn't get that).

1580766667565.png

For those who don't know, the Patriot Guard Riders organization was founded to serve as protective honor guards at military funerals to keep the asshats from the Westboro Baptist Church from disturbing the family and friends in mourning. Their mission has expanded over the years to encompass a number of volunteer and charitable efforts to support military veterans, first responders, and their families. None of those activities even remotely resemble what St. Musty thinks she can call on them for: showing up at a house where multiple small children live in order to intimidate, threaten, and/or assault their parents in front of said kids.

The only person I see disrespecting military veterans here is St. Musty herself, because she thinks the Patriot Guard Riders operate like a criminal biker gang simply because a lot of their members ride motorcycles.

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
[ThankQUOTE="Viridian, post: 5962075, member: 18937"]
St. Musty of Shitshack is now fantasizing about siccing the members of a registered 501(c)(3) charity on her stalking victims, thinking she can use them to harass LaMonte & family without violating the current protective order (which she's 100% wrong about, but she's both stupid and crazy so of course she doesn't get that).

View attachment 1128718

For those who don't know, the Patriot Guard Riders organization was founded to serve as protective honor guards at military funerals to keep the asshats from the Westboro Baptist Church from disturbing the family and friends in mourning. Their mission has expanded over the years to encompass a number of volunteer and charitable efforts to support military veterans, first responders, and their families. None of those activities even remotely resemble what St. Musty thinks she can call on them for: showing up at a house where multiple small children live in order to intimidate, threaten, and/or assault their parents in front of said kids.

The only person I see disrespecting military veterans here is St. Musty herself, because she thinks the Patriot Guard Riders operate like a criminal biker gang simply because a lot of their members ride motorcycles.
[/QUOTE]
Thank You @Viridian for that great find. Appreciate this thread more than you many of you may notrbe able to understand, & some of you have admitted they do understand. Thank You for that. She's now turning to violence to get "Her type of "Justice"!?!? Really? & this woman claims to love her children and have fought hard to get them back while at the same time posting online threatening violence against young children and their parents is just horrifying to me!

Toasty

I thought it were a puppy. But it weren't a puppy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm confused as to what she wants them to do.
Show up with the bikes and gun the engines in front of their house? At the request of a woman who has had multiple restraining orders placed on her to quit harassing the occupants of said house?
What is going on in her crazy head?
I feel bad in advance for any of the Patriot guard activists she may rant incoherently at. They are generally lovely people, doing a great service. They are not a PA for a delusional woman who rode s desk for the air force for a few years.

Summer Sommerland

Yep...THAT "villainous" Heather!!
kiwifarms.net
The
I have high hopes for Aurora. It seems like she'll be staying with the same foster family despite not wanting to be adopted. The foster family appears to want to keep her long term and from what I can tell are willing to adopt. So I think she'll still have a pretty stable home until she turns 18. I don't know all the details about why she's chosen this particular path, but as long as she continues to get the support she needs I think she'll turn out to be a pretty functional, decent adult.

I've got no clue about the North Carolina thing, but Richard's current home is foster only. Things may change but as recently as 01/15, DCS has been looking for a pre-adoptive home for him. There's also been attempts to locate Richard's biological father and his side of the family.
That is exactly what she wants. She feels that her short service as a desk jockey is worthy of a massive protest at her ex husband's house. More delusions, she's lost it.

Well, she did study to be a paralegal...even though she totally failed at it as it shows with her multiple arrests for the same thing over and over along with her knowledge (or lack there of) on how the law really works.

And does she really believe whatever she's blubbering about?

1. The Patriot Guard coming to "protect her".
2. The law and lawyers being on her side against her "abusers" even though SHE'S the one on trial?

(Musty, I thought you studied law? What happened to that oh-so-important certificate showing you got your degree you never did ANYTHING with?)

3. The WHOLE town of Marion and at St. Vincent's surrounding her with love and support and protection from her "abusers".

Not everyone in that town hardly knows her except for the druggies, cho-mos, thieves, liars and homeless people know her and that's because she lets them stay at her rat-infested home for free without helping to pay for anything and then robbing her blind before moving onto a new victim in another town.

Come on Musty, ONCE should be enough for you to realize that letting those kind of people live with you will cause nothing but trouble!!

(Oh yeah...how is Margie Conover doing? Is she still having sex in your children's bed? Good thing Aurora and Richard aren't there to witness it anymore!

And what about Jamie Vandiver? Did she finally get her "famous lawyer father" to give you the "millions of dollars she promised you? What about her returning that old broken down futon and ancient air conditioner she was using when her mom and dad lived in your garage? Oh yeah....really "good" friends you have there...

I also know that a lot of people wouldn't welcome her back to Logansport were she ever to move back...especially given her history with using drugs and violent behavior! (And also because they have seen how she acts on Social Media and Youtube...and also probably her criminal records as well!)

I don't really know where she gets this idea that the thinkg process she uses on a daily basis is okay. I do know that Mom and Dad didn't raise her to be like that (they would beat the living tar out of us if we acted like Musty does now when we were growing up.)

From what I heard when Musty was a toddler she was a brat then much like she is today. During the day when Mom and Dad were at work, Grandma and Aunt Terry would baby-sit her.

Whenever she would try to act up, Grandma would give her a spanking or ignore her until her tantrum ended so I know Grandma nor Aunt Terry behind the way she acts today! (Aunt Terry has even told me that it's disgusting, atrocious behavior she's displaying!)

Musty, it's time to come back to reality and realize the world doesn't revolve around you! You broke the law numerous times, you might be going to jail this time...own it girl! This is all because of how you live your atrocious life!

Noone holds a gun to your head and makes you stalk LaMonte, Merissa, their kids or Richard...YOU are the one who decides to do that. Noone runs your life and makes decisions for you except YOU! Time to pay the piper and own up to your law-breaking ways!

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After three days of unusual silence, Misty reappears asking her local news station to tell her just what in the heck is going on behind her house, using an image block to try to get their attention. She claims to be "out of town".
Screenshot_20200206-124804_Chrome.jpg

Well, why don't you just ask your good neighbor friend, Misty? Didn't she call you?

I wonder if either of Richard or Aurora's families went on a trip and she's stalking them. Misty has never had an interest in traveling away from her hoard before, unless it was to kidnap her children to avoid CPS (in the spring of 2017, before they were removed), or to stalk one of the foster families to North Carolina (probably Aurora's, as she has visited the state with her family before).

Or she's sat at home by herself as usual and attention seeking as usual. Posting to local news' Facebook pages is her pastime when she can't stalk the Henry-Brandenburgs.

Edit: the grant county police scanner doesn't reveal anything significant. You'd think Misty would be on top of this kind of thing after 20 years of internet fights, but no.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After three days of unusual silence, Misty reappears asking her local news station to tell her just what in the heck is going on behind her house, using an image block to try to get their attention. She claims to be "out of town".
View attachment 1133252

Well, why don't you just ask your good neighbor friend, Misty? Didn't she call you?

I wonder if either of Richard or Aurora's families went on a trip and she's stalking them. Misty has never had an interest in traveling away from her hoard before, unless it was to kidnap her children to avoid CPS (in the spring of 2017, before they were removed), or to stalk one of the foster families to North Carolina (probably Aurora's, as she has visited the state with her family before).

Or she's sat at home by herself as usual and attention seeking as usual. Posting to local news' Facebook pages is her pastime when she can't stalk the Henry-Brandenburgs.

Edit: the grant county police scanner doesn't reveal anything significant. You'd think Misty would be on top of this kind of thing after 20 years of internet fights, but no.
She thinks the motorcycle gang with angel wings is arriving to canonize St. Musty of the Hideous Hoard, Parton saint of bed bugs and sadistic child abusers. She wants to make sure the local news is there to capture the moment.