Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Rat Baby

if Soros is paying me then why am i on welfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder is she’s lying low because Merissa joined?
I wondered this too, since Merissa confirmed that the prosecutor et al are now aware of the Misty accounts that are screencapped in this thread. I think @multiverse is right and we just haven’t found her new outlet yet.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess who's back? Back again? Misty's back! Tell a friend!

Misty has returned from her self proclaimed "trip out of town"... only to continue to ruminate on the same delusions and gripes she's had for the past decade.

Misty. Girl. Merissa even showed up her to tell you indirectly that no one wants your house.
Screenshot_20200210-174111_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200210-174124_YouTube.jpg

She is still salty about her hoard being sold, a decade later.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
From the person who covets Merissa’s life to the point of creating a narrative that (to no one but her, mind you) would justify her abduction of Merissa’s youngest son, she is blahblahblahing about how coveting is bad.
The person who had a husband, children, family, gainful employment and was so discontented with it she threw it away with infidelity and creating an alternative life on the internet bullying strangers and ultimately her sister...

please stop this LARPing as a Christian crap. No one really buys it. Fuck, if Jesus himself ever thought you were that devoted, he’d get a protective order too and surreptitiously put you on the druids mailing list and hope you would find a tree to obsess over. NOONE BUYS WHAT YOU ARE SELLING. Make like Elsa and LET IT GO.

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
She thinks the motorcycle gang with angel wings is arriving to canonize St. Musty of the Hideous Hoard, Parton saint of bed bugs and sadistic child abusers. She wants to make sure the local news is there to capture the moment.
There was a shooting right behind Musty's Nasty Shack! Someone was shot in the face. Haven't followed up on it tho, so I'm not sure if the person is dead or alive. Nor do I know if the shooter had/has been caught yet or not. I'll find out more information later on today, & post about it if anyone on this thread would like to know. If so, just let me know please. Goodnight! I'm going back to sleep. My youngest son, Malachi, woke up for a bit, & I'm so exhausted! BTW, LMFA, I don't even think that Musty knows what it truly means to be, "Exhausted"! Lol!

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a shooting right behind Musty's Nasty Shack! Someone was shot in the face. Haven't followed up on it tho, so I'm not sure if the person is dead or alive. Nor do I know if the shooter had/has been caught yet or not. I'll find out more information later on today, & post about it if anyone on this thread would like to know. If so, just let me know please. Goodnight! I'm going back to sleep. My youngest son, Malachi, woke up for a bit, & I'm so exhausted! BTW, LMFA, I don't even think that Musty knows what it truly means to be, "Exhausted"! Lol!
I'm sorry your little one's sleep schedule is still so erratic; they're lucky they're cute, because babies are absolutely exhausting. I hope you got some sleep in the end.

As for the shooting behind her house - lol at her demanding the police answer her busybody Facebook post. You're "out of town", remember, Misty? Why do you need to know about what's going on if you aren't there? Feeling the itch to shiver yourself in front of a news camera again and make a local tragedy all about yourself and your feelings again?

Apparently reading the news like anyone else isn't good enough for her:

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
In case anyone was wondering, St. Musty of Shitshack hadn't spayed, neutered, or vaccinated the cats she hoards for YEARS. Probably since LaMonte left her, since she claims it's somehow all his fault she never had the money to do so. Is anyone surprised that she'd neglect her animals as much as she did her kids? I'm not.

Once again she claims her SSDI comes from her imaginary stroke, and not her severe mental health issues she documented herself by posting sections from the DCS reports about her insane paranoia, pedophilia, and hoarding habits. Also, wasn't she bragging about getting a brand new stove just 2-3 months ago? Guess it wasn't that new if it gave out that quickly! Sounds more like she picked up a stove someone else threw out on large item trash pickup day in Marion.

1581574133916.png

Attachments

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"A good reason to never get married again!"

A better reason, I imagine, is that no one has shown any interest in you. At all.

Also, I too am waiting with very real interest for you to begin your home "construction", Misty. :story:
Home renovation on a budget of $400 will be great to watch. Schizo Bob Villa is my favorite Musty saga.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if APS has recommended that Musty re-home her animals since she cannot care for them (roaches, fleas, left to live in their own feces, hoard, etc). This seems like it would be her reaction to that sort of recommendation.
Screenshot_20200216-085317_Chrome.jpg