Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack cries some more about her imaginary stroke. She refuses to admit said imaginary stroke was just another bout of narc flu. Apparently even her doctors are on to her delusions, as they informed her there was no physical evidence or cause of a stroke or TIA present. Stress alone doesn't cause strokes, regardless of what St. Musty insists. No one can be "systematically killed by stress" either. If St. Musty ends up having a heart attack it's going to be due to her shit diet, drug abuse, and morbid obesity, not anything LaMonte or anyone else has (not) done to her.

She also continues to typify having restraining orders taken out against her (because her crazy stalker ass can't stay away from her ex and his family) as "legal abuse" and "domestic violence", trying to tard cum her persecution complex for more victim points. More worryingly, she claims Tricia has "disappeared" recently? I'm guessing Tricia is doing her best to dodge her schizophrenic narc of a mother and has ghosted her hard, and this is what St. Musty is calling "disappeared".

1582289979293.png

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack cries some more about her imaginary stroke. She refuses to admit said imaginary stroke was just another bout of narc flu. Apparently even her doctors are on to her delusions, as they informed her there was no physical evidence or cause of a stroke or TIA present. Stress alone doesn't cause strokes, regardless of what St. Musty insists. No one can be "systematically killed by stress" either. If St. Musty ends up having a heart attack it's going to be due to her shit diet, drug abuse, and morbid obesity, not anything LaMonte or anyone else has (not) done to her.

She also continues to typify having restraining orders taken out against her (because her crazy stalker ass can't stay away from her ex and his family) as "legal abuse" and "domestic violence", trying to tard cum her persecution complex for more victim points. More worryingly, she claims Tricia has "disappeared" recently? I'm guessing Tricia is doing her best to dodge her schizophrenic narc of a mother and has ghosted her hard, and this is what St. Musty is calling "disappeared".

View attachment 1155207
Still getting visits with Aurora, or os Misty making shit up?

If true, it sounds like Aurora echoed whatever her mother wanted to hear about her imaginary stroke and Tricia. But for all we know, Autora told her outright there's nothing wrong with her body and that Tricia was avoiding her because she's crazy - and Misty simply re-wrote the script to fit her demented worldview.

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1155207
Lol @Misty thinking the Doctor’s even care, much less charted what she went through “legally”.

View attachment 1155207
That's funny, considering she never did disappear! I know where she's at. Because before anything happened, we had it put in a place months before everything happened last year. At first Tricia didn't want to go, but then I talked to her about it and reminded her that she wanted to be in control of her own life and be an adult. And now she is doing just that. I will not say anymore because you know who doesn't have the privilege of knowing anything. You know who had that chance and you know who failed. That is nobody's fault but that person's own. And until that person understands that, none of this will stop. It will continue until one or two things happen. when you know who finally understands that Tricia just doesn't want to speak to her, I hope you know who finally leaves us alone for good like we've been wanting for years. funny how you know who can go around saying all this shit when you can go online and it's public record looking up how many times she has broken the restraining order that my family and I have put on her. and nobody went forward and said this and that was a lie because there was no lie. I was right there beside Tricia when Tricia told the police officer exactly what her mother did that day at sirloin stockade. I was there at sirloin stockade eating with my family and I when you know who walked in and whenever she sees us she is supposed to leave in a course she never does. She finds out in the end just how stupid she was for not leaving but apparently doesn't ever learn! She always and apparently always will blame everybody else for her actions. She needs to stay on her medications or be locked up in a loony bin for the rest of her life. Aurora is not being adopted out and in fact Aurora is actually being moved back to Marion. She was recently kicked out of her foster home because of issues she was causing. I've spoken to Tricia I've spoken to other people that live with her. She never disappeared. But I will not give out any information so you know who can stalk her some more. She wants nothing to do with you know who and never will again

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's funny, considering she never did disappear! I know where she's at. Because before anything happened, we had it put in a place months before everything happened last year. At first Tricia didn't want to go, but then I talked to her about it and reminded her that she wanted to be in control of her own life and be an adult. And now she is doing just that. I will not say anymore because you know who doesn't have the privilege of knowing anything. You know who had that chance and you know who failed. That is nobody's fault but that person's own. And until that person understands that, none of this will stop. It will continue until one or two things happen. when you know who finally understands that Tricia just doesn't want to speak to her, I hope you know who finally leaves us alone for good like we've been wanting for years. funny how you know who can go around saying all this shit when you can go online and it's public record looking up how many times she has broken the restraining order that my family and I have put on her. and nobody went forward and said this and that was a lie because there was no lie. I was right there beside Tricia when Tricia told the police officer exactly what her mother did that day at sirloin stockade. I was there at sirloin stockade eating with my family and I when you know who walked in and whenever she sees us she is supposed to leave in a course she never does. She finds out in the end just how stupid she was for not leaving but apparently doesn't tomorrow. She always and apparently always will blame everybody else for her actions. She needs to stay on her medications or be locked up in a loony bin for the rest of her life. Aurora is not being adopted out and in fact Aurora is actually being moved back to Marion. She was recently kicked out of her foster home because of issues she was causing. I've spoken to Tricia I've spoken to other people that live with her. She never disappeared. But I will not give out any information so you know who can stop her some more. She wants nothing to do with you know who and never will again
I'm glad Tricia is standing her ground against her manipulative and abusive mother. You'd think the fact that Tricia moved out before she even graduated from high school, as soon as she turned 18, and never came back would be a sign that Misty isn't wanted - but nope, Misty needs to lie to tell herself sweet lies.

I'm sorry to hear that Aurora was booted from her foster home; it sounds like she had a good placement with people who wanted to help her. I'm also sorry that she seems like she's getting sucked into Misty's world - as the last child Misty has any kind of access to, Misty is bound to be working overtime to convince Aurora to come home to mommy and never leave again. Misty will feed that child lies and garbage food until she's a mini-Misty and housebound, handing all her social security checks to mommy like a good girl. I hope Tricia can talk some sense into her sister.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Misty is such a goddamn dumbass

Medicine does not work the way she thinks it does

She may have sought care presenting with SYMPTOMS similar to stroke or TIA. Then her practitioners would have administered care to her in the form of diagnostic procedures. If said testing showed a result of a stroke or tia but did not yield an objective cause, there will be verifiable documentation that she can provide. Verifiable, not her batshit crazy word. It would likely use the term “idiopathic” or possibly an abbreviation like NOS (“not otherwise specified” ). There is no clinical diagnosis for “stroke caused by those grrrr domestic abusers”

and with stroke/vascular issues, I am not a med professional so I may not get the nuances perfect, but these are wholly blockage or leak issues. One could argue that stress causes intermediate stuff which causes the blockage or leaks which would cause the stroke or tia. You can’t have the super awesome vascular system but by magic be getting a stroke.

in other words, if you have (or LARP having) “stroke symptoms” and the vascular testing shows no issues, then NO STROKE or TIA. If she truly had a stroke or tia, there will be testing (some sort of vascular scan) witha verifiabledefect shown and then a diagnosis. At that point, source is determined, if known, not at the onset of symptoms. Unknown source will have a diagnosis simply stating unknown.

job involves exposure to medical coding

Toasty

Human Wikipedia Asshole, knower of things.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With a stroke, the correct medical terminology for " we dunno" is " undetermined etiology."
What stress can do is cause hypertension in some people, which, can be a cause. But "stress" is not a medical oh why the fuck am a typing this lecture ish crap? You guys know. It's Misty who is the dumb ass. I love it when she talks about her fake stroke. Every time she does it she makes it more obvious how fake the whole story is.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having been deprived of bitching about LaMonte, Merissa and their kids online, Misty is leaving leading "reviews" on Facebook in the hope of someone offering sympathy for her imaginary stoke, so she can make a spectacle of how this non existant medical issue was caused by her husband who left ten years ago.

No takers.
Screenshot_20200224-125022_Chrome.jpg

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"The long ride." I'm sure a typo, but it made me laugh.
Real talk here. I'm sure everyone has noticed that I get super pedantic and cranky about the stroke stuff. Believe it or not I do try to keep it to a minimum.
There are several Facebook support groups for young stroke survivors. Because a stroke experienced at 40 is a very different animal than one at 80.
Strokes can happen to people at any age. I am involved in a couple of these groups. They are closed and private. In my early days of recovery ( I was a kiwi before, and since) I questioned why this was. I asked some of the admins if groups I'm in, and got horrible answers. I had never been interested in our munchie thread. There was so much I didn't know.
In any case, Misty is not active in any of the survivor groups I'm in. I think she knows better. She knows it's bullshit. It's the same as why munchies fake gastro intestinal stuff so much. It's easier to manipulate and just describe a bunch of symptoms.
Strokes are really quite mysterious to many people. The symptoms can be very different in each case. While it still has a 75% kill rate, that percentage is dropping, while the number of young strokes is rising. I think because Misty has a nebulous, at best, understanding of what stroke is, she assumes everyone does.
And maybe in her corner of Illinois, or was it Ohio, I dunno, that's true. Wherever she is that every one at the welfare office knows her personal life and is her cheering section, where the soup kitchen is her version of a social club, that may be true. Probably not, I'm sure there are people there who have been effected by stroke in their lives somehow and just avoid the crazy lady with the walker prop.
Seeing her talk about her "stroke" even though she admitted it was a TIA, is for me like being a shellshocked combat vet coming across a neighborhood watch captain who dresses in camo, with a walkie talkie and brags about their concealed carry permit.
I'm going to pretend I'm @TamarYaelBatYah for a second and believe I have the ear of a capricious God. I pray that Misty gets what she has already manifested into her life.
I'm sure this is not the first time I've made a post like this. I was probably wasted and wordy then just like I am now.
Misty actually thinks that brain damage is fun. A stroke is not " ooh, my armor keg is weak!" It's fucking brain damage. Like somebody came in with a spoon and just removed whole scoops of who you are. The portion of brain cut off from blood flow, it dies. It's gone. Not coming back. It's like being an amputee only no one can see it. And this is what Misty thinks the cool kids are doing.
Anything to avoid responsibility. Whatever.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack describes her potential afterlife of haunting her rotted-out shitshack for eternity. Of course, she's projecting this onto her stalking victims, but we all know who the real cruel and abusive person is in that situation.

1582686637895.png

Misty actually thinks that brain damage is fun. A stroke is not " ooh, my armor keg is weak!" It's fucking brain damage. Like somebody came in with a spoon and just removed whole scoops of who you are. The portion of brain cut off from blood flow, it dies. It's gone. Not coming back. It's like being an amputee only no one can see it. And this is what Misty thinks the cool kids are doing.
Anything to avoid responsibility. Whatever.
You know, that's a good point. If St. Musty wants to continue insisting that she had a TRUE and HONEST stroke, then we are well within our rights to talk about how much TRUE and HONEST brain damage it caused. Not that there was a lot of neural activity going on between her ears in the first place, but now there'd be even less! Either she has brain damage or she didn't have a stroke; she literally and biologically can't have it both ways.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack describes her potential afterlife of haunting her rotted-out shitshack for eternity. Of course, she's projecting this onto her stalking victims, but we all know who the real cruel and abusive person is in that situation.

View attachment 1161772

You know, that's a good point. If St. Musty wants to continue insisting that she had a TRUE and HONEST stroke, then we are well within our rights to talk about how much TRUE and HONEST brain damage it caused. Not that there was a lot of neural activity going on between her ears in the first place, but now there'd be even less! Either she has brain damage or she didn't have a stroke; she literally and biologically can't have it both ways.
Lol she's so salty she can't have Lamonte back in this life, she dreams he'll be trapped in the shit shack after death.

Edit: plus lol at my own typo in quoted post. "Armor keg." I think I'll leave it.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack is so lonely and salty shuffling around her bedbug infested hoard all day that she's now hallucinating imaginary family members who never existed for company.

View attachment 1162203
Heather has also mentioned this sister - apparently their dad may have fathered another child while serving in Korea. She died before she could be brought to the US.

Chi was our adopted or later on when I got older learned she COULD be our half sister!!!

Our father was stationed in Korea during the 70s and he kept a photo album of his time there. Leafing through it one day, I found some women who were in short shorts and tube tops.

I asked him who the women were and he said "Well, hun when a man is overseas for a long time without his wife, he tends to get a little lonely..."

So that's how I put two and two together that Chi could have been our half sister.

Because even with how Adoption might have been a little lax there in Korea due to overpopulation, you still need both adoptive parents to sign the certificate showing that they adopted the child.

Dad was set to bring Chi home from Korea but on the day they were getting ready to leave, she ran across the street to greet him and a truck hit her.

This happened BEFORE either Misty could meet her here in Indiana though (and before I was born) so Misty NEVER met Chi! I understand feeling sad for his sadness the death brought (he also suffered from PTSD due to having to shoot a man who was going to shoot him) but as for missing Chi? I really don't know how she can when she never met Chi and Chi died when Misty was only 2 or 3.

As for Missy? Missy is Misty's little one-eye Chihuahua. And yes, Misty never really took care of her or the other animals.

Misty would most times leave the front door cracked open so the animals could go in and out as they pleased while she was on the computer all day.

Poor Missy was never taken care of properly. She was always covered in fleas and was always scratching. Misty even let Richard cuddle with Missy and let Missy sleep on her bed while she was covered with fleas.

She never took Missy to the vet (she never took ANY of her animals to the vet and one of her cats, Cookie, would always get pregnant and have miscarriages).

So, there y'all go!
Of course, racist Misty imagines a subservient and obedient older sister (whom she never met) who would nod and smile at all her delusions; that's just how asian women ARE, right?

Edit: someone replied to one of Misty's many posts of her hoard on an anti CPS Facebook page last week, asking why CPS came to her house if she lives alone (which she stated to someone else calling her out about the hoard - as if it justified her disgusting home).

Misty claims CPS will bother anyone, no matter what. Hmm.
Screenshot_20200226-081201_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heather has also mentioned this sister - apparently their dad may have fathered another child while serving in Korea. She died before she could be brought to the US.

Of course, racist Misty imagines a subservient and obedient older sister (whom she never met) who would nod and smile at all her delusions; that's just how asian women ARE, right?

Edit: someone replied to one of Misty's many posts of her hoard on an anti CPS Facebook page last week, asking why CPS came to her house if she lives alone (which she stated to someone else calling her out about the hoard - as if it justified her disgusting home).

Misty claims CPS will bother anyone, no matter what. Hmm.
View attachment 1162331
Well, MUSTY likes to "bother" people so I guess that means everyone likes to bother people......

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CPS is typically hella saturated with much more work than they can handle. I am not convinced they have the bandwidth to bother random assholes just for being random assholes.
Well, she never bothered to explain that she'd been convicted of felony child neglect, and that she hadn't made any effort at all to make her home livable for her kids until they'd been gone nearly two years. Or that CPS was making home visits at that point to make a final recommendation on termination of her parental rights.

And if what Actual Merissa said is true about her tugboat being for mental illness disability, then she's going to have to worry about APS soon enough.