Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems Misty is expecting LaMonte to come into some new charges. She words it as awkwardly as possible to try to circumvent her no contact order.
View attachment 1165112
Jesus what is it with cows messing up common phrases and idioms? I know Greer is the champion at this, Mr clear-as-ice, but, seriously Musty, it's leopards and spots. Goddamn it. Must be the brain damage.

Miss_Misunderstood89

kiwifarms.net
Having been deprived of bitching about LaMonte, Merissa and their kids online, Misty is leaving leading "reviews" on Facebook in the hope of someone offering sympathy for her imaginary stoke, so she can make a spectacle of how this non existant medical issue was caused by her husband who left ten years ago.

No takers.
View attachment 1159793
She couldn't afford to go, because she was too lazy to get up off her fat ass and work LOL. Indiana beach is now forever closed now and will not be reopening at all. I swear that woman is so very immature!

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
Indiana Beach hasn't been a nice place to visit for several years. It was run down, employed only folks willing to work all day in the hot sun for minimum wage, and in bad need of a face lift. That's why the family who ran it for decades sold several years back, then this new company took over and milked the last few dollars from it while letting things run down so badly no other buyers would ever be interested. It was a trash heap, that's what she's grieving over, a junky run down amusement park about a decade or more past its prime.

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
Jesus what is it with cows messing up common phrases and idioms? I know Greer is the champion at this, Mr clear-as-ice, but, seriously Musty, it's leopards and spots. Goddamn it. Must be the brain damage.
It might be a regional thing.
I’ve heard “Tiger’s never change their stripes” more than I’ve heard “Leopard’s never change their spots”.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack is back to her "If I just call LaMonte my abuser and don't use his name, I'm not violating the protective order!" nonsense again. Now with added imaginary lawyer quotes.

1583014386801.png

For the record, St. Musty is still listed as Pro Se on her latest pending stalking charge. Voices in a schizophrenic's head pretending to be lawyers don't count as legal representation.

1583014477132.png

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the lawyer she was assigned (public defender) didn't want to bother with the domestic violence excuse because he knows it's bullshit and doesn't want to waste his energy, BUT some shady lawyer from Indy will take her money and say whatever she wants him to say. Makes sense.
Hahaha like she has money to pay a real lawyer. If it’s not total BS she’s just trying to get legal aid in another county or some poor domestic violence shelter to pay for a lawyer. Or she called up a lawyer for a “free phone consultation” and will now keep calling till they realize she’s insane and poor and will block her number.

Viridian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack made another post about the closing of some crappy trash amusement park. She claims "my kids are crushed!" despite her definitely not speaking to two of them anymore (Tricia because she ghosted her abusive schizophrenic mother, and Richard because St. Musty's parental rights have been terminated). I seriously doubt Aurora gives a fuck about some rickety rides she probably never even went on in her life (because her abusive schizophrenic mother spent all her money on enlarging her hoard). Just St. Musty spinning more fantasies in her head about how she was a good mother, really, she swears, she took her kids to Indiana Beach all the time!

1583331519231.png

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack made another post about the closing of some crappy trash amusement park. She claims "my kids are crushed!" despite her definitely not speaking to two of them anymore (Tricia because she ghosted her abusive schizophrenic mother, and Richard because St. Musty's parental rights have been terminated). I seriously doubt Aurora gives a fuck about some rickety rides she probably never even went on in her life (because her abusive schizophrenic mother spent all her money on enlarging her hoard). Just St. Musty spinning more fantasies in her head about how she was a good mother, really, she swears, she took her kids to Indiana Beach all the time!

View attachment 1172937
Is that Misty?
The woman standing next to the lady with the orange sign?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More from Misty at this local rally. She isn't in the group photo - but she did stand behind the local news team and film them for a full four minutes like a total creep, while occasionally muttering to herself. Methinks she was hoping for another television spot; it's been ages since was able to make a local story all about herself.
Screenshot_20200304-125052_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200304-124925_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200304-125018_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200304-125004_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200304-125041_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200304-125030_Chrome.jpg

She also posted a creep shot of someone else's dog
Screenshot_20200304-124908_Chrome.jpg

Video won't download; maybe someone else will have better luck

Viridian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack claims to have had some sort of court hearing/proceeding yesterday in relation to her latest stalking charge. I think she's scared; her ranting and raving is more meandering than usual, and her use of selective memory is strong. She conveniently forgets about the posts she made regarding both kidnapping and killing Malachi (who she has claimed multiple times is Tricia's son and the result of her father raping her) on YouTube, as well as all the accounts she's made on Kiwi Farms in the past to rant and rave about her imaginary abusers. Of course, the court no doubt has the screenshots at this point, so all her denials mean nothing.

1583432162282.png

For the record, I checked, and the MyCase still lists St. Musty as pro se. No lawyer in sight. Maybe she finally accepted the help of a public defender? There's also no listing of any court hearing happening yesterday. That said, that website has been slow to update in the past, so I'll keep an eye on it.

Also, St. Musty claims she's been able to snag the attention of a new drug addict from the local bus stop.

1583432351213.png

What do we think, gorls? Is the new boyfriend as imaginary as the lawyer who 100% backs up everything St. Musty says? She does have more government gibs now, which would make her more attractive to her fellow white trash malingering scam artists in Marion. It's hard to imagine any man being willing to lift up her gunt with a broom handle to do the deed though.

Karl_der_Grosse

Torah Lovin' Cousin-Fuckin' Pure D Mountain J-e-w
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"The judge can see I'm the real victim here!"

The judge can see the screenshots for himself, finds Misty guilty.

You guys think Misty'll get some time? I think the Marion court system is getting sick of Misty, it's entirely possible. Then again, I'm still surprised she didn't get some jail time last go-round, so I dunno. The DA's office seems to be moving ahead pretty aggressively on this, and using the screenshots collected here is a new twist.

• Agree
Reactions: Suzuki Beane

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You DID threaten to kidnap and kill Merissa and Lamonte's baby, Misty. I myself posted your threat on his life to Kiwi myself. Edit: found it
1578507056693.png

You spent six months purposely dodging a no contact order, BECAUSE you wanted to stalk and slander your ex husband and his family. This doesn't make you look good in court.

And lol at her thinking LaMonte must have been all shook up at her bragging about having a boyfriend during her stalking case. Misty? No one believes you, and it's entirely irrelevant to the fact that you've spent the past three years stalking your ex and his family.

Plus, how could anyone date you when you're too fat to find your own vag?

E2: Misty has also been posting photos of her younger children to the Save Indiana Beach page. By the looks of them, they were probably taken in 2018 - possibly 2017, the last summer they lived with her. I'm not going to post the individual photos as these kids didnt chose to have the photos shared.
Screenshot_20200305-131947_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Viridian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Woe is St. Musty of Shitshack! She was denied a protection order, for the truly ridiculous reason that the person she filed it against is not stalking her at all, and is in fact being stalked by St. Musty! Outrageous! Pity poor St. Musty as she climbs onto her cross of narcissistic projection once more!

1583470981636.png

I'm guessing that was the hearing she claimed was held yesterday, her trying to file a protection order against her stalking victims. Glad to hear the judge saw through her bullshit.

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
RightMisty, there's no way anyone knows who you're talking about and this totally sounds SO generic because you didn't mention any names.

I love how Misty the true narcissist allowed her ex and his wife to take out a no contact order against her and he (not the judge) denied her the same protection! Let's not forget Misty hid so she couldn't be served the protective order because she wanted to keep running her mouth about the ex online. She's so generous.

OK where's Marissa with some crazy story about how Misty showed up screaming and crying about domestic violence while pushing around her walker?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack claims to have had some sort of court hearing/proceeding yesterday in relation to her latest stalking charge. I think she's scared; her ranting and raving is more meandering than usual, and her use of selective memory is strong. She conveniently forgets about the posts she made regarding both kidnapping and killing Malachi (who she has claimed multiple times is Tricia's son and the result of her father raping her) on YouTube, as well as all the accounts she's made on Kiwi Farms in the past to rant and rave about her imaginary abusers. Of course, the court no doubt has the screenshots at this point, so all her denials mean nothing.

View attachment 1174667

For the record, I checked, and the MyCase still lists St. Musty as pro se. No lawyer in sight. Maybe she finally accepted the help of a public defender? There's also no listing of any court hearing happening yesterday. That said, that website has been slow to update in the past, so I'll keep an eye on it.

Also, St. Musty claims she's been able to snag the attention of a new drug addict from the local bus stop.

View attachment 1174669

What do we think, gorls? Is the new boyfriend as imaginary as the lawyer who 100% backs up everything St. Musty says? She does have more government gibs now, which would make her more attractive to her fellow white trash malingering scam artists in Marion. It's hard to imagine any man being willing to lift up her gunt with a broom handle to do the deed though.
Musty will need to find one of the most desperate addicts in Marion in order secure a new boyfriend. Even homeless addicts have a threshold for putting up bullshit and insanity. If Musty could keep her crazy trap shut she probably would probably already have some nasty dude crashing in her shit shack, but her paranoid schizo babbling would make bums prefer a park bench in winter.

It’s a catch-22. Musty needs to scout for a homeless alcoholic deaf man with cataracts, but a deaf/blind guy would be getting SSI so no need for a Musty.