Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a true narcissist, St. Musty of Shitshack cannot accept that she could ever be in the wrong. So despite the fact that her comments on YouTube about her incest baby fantasy and about kidnapping and killing Malachi have all been screenshotted for posterity, and despite the fact she's been caught physically stalking LaMonte and his family numerous times, St. Musty decides her current stalking charges are somehow all be Heather's fault. Projection levels are once again over 9000 as St. Musty accuses Heather of impersonating her, posting this accusation on a video from an account St. Musty regularly uses to impersonate Heather without the slightest self-awareness of her own hypocrisy.

1583498713908.png

Unfortunately for St. Musty, all her schizophrenic bloviating and delusional selective memory won't make those screenshots disappear, or change the fact she made the posts in those screenshots.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a true narcissist, St. Musty of Shitshack cannot accept that she could ever be in the wrong. So despite the fact that her comments on YouTube about her incest baby fantasy and about kidnapping and killing Malachi have all been screenshotted for posterity, and despite the fact she's been caught physically stalking LaMonte and his family numerous times, St. Musty decides her current stalking charges are somehow all be Heather's fault. Projection levels are once again over 9000 as St. Musty accuses Heather of impersonating her, posting this accusation on a video from an account St. Musty regularly uses to impersonate Heather without the slightest self-awareness of her own hypocrisy.

View attachment 1175803

Unfortunately for St. Musty, all her schizophrenic bloviating and delusional selective memory won't make those screenshots disappear, or change the fact she made the posts in those screenshots.
But it HAS to be someone else's fault, she can't be held accountable for her own actions!

Misty fell asleep dreaming of blaming her sister for her own crimes, and awoke much in the same theme. Only this time, that mean ol' Heather messed up Misty's chances of dating one David Cassidy - who is not the seventies singing star apparently, but a local man she stalks in addition to LaMonte.

But Misty saw right through Heather's tricks! Instead of killing himself for want of Misty, she saw him at a local food pantry. By proving his living true (despite zero interaction from her sister) with her own eyes, she bested her intellectually disabled sister once again. Misty is smarter than everyone*!
Screenshot_20200306-065136_YouTube.jpg

*except for the police, judges, her ex and his partner, her oldest daughter, her sister Heather, CPS, Richard's foster mom, etc.

Viridian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found a David Cassidy in Indiana.

Here's his sex offender registration:
View attachment 1175991

No idea if it's the same guy, of course. But this guy's rapes were committed in Marion County, so he does have ties to Marion.

To be fair, the city of Marion, Indiana that St. Musty lives in is actually in Grant County; Marion County is somewhere else in the state. That being said, I looked up this guy's sex offender registration via the Grant County sex offender task force website, and his first two convictions both took place in Grant County. So this very well could be the David Cassidy St. Musty swooned over in the past; she does have a thing for pedophiles and rapists, after all. (Remember Walter Seitner, her child-molesting former beau who she's currently helping pretend to be dead to avoid civil judgments!) And he was around in Grant County at the same time St. Musty was living there pre-Chair Force "career".

However, if this is the right David Cassidy, St. Musty is lying about having seen him recently (big surprise, she lies as much as Chantal), because he's currently incarcerated on a 45 year sentence for raping a minor.

1583509899867.png

1583509924989.png

ETA: St. Musty is in a fury today. Having her retributive petition for a protection order against her stalking victims denied has really struck a nerve. She claims LaMonte and Merissa presenting evidence of St. Musty's stated intentions to kidnap and kill their son is due to them being guilty of... wanting to kidnap and kill their own child? Her claims are even crazier than usual, projecting her own diagnosed mental illness onto others and continuing to think if she doesn't use names she's not violating the protective order.

1583510659143.png

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, the city of Marion, Indiana that St. Musty lives in is actually in Grant County; Marion County is somewhere else in the state. That being said, I looked up this guy's sex offender registration via the Grant County sex offender task force website, and his first two convictions both took place in Grant County. So this very well could be the David Cassidy St. Musty swooned over in the past; she does have a thing for pedophiles and rapists, after all. (Remember Walter Seitner, her child-molesting former beau who she's currently helping pretend to be dead to avoid civil judgments!) And he was around in Grant County at the same time St. Musty was living there pre-Chair Force "career".

However, if this is the right David Cassidy, St. Musty is lying about having seen him recently (big surprise, she lies as much as Chantal), because he's currently incarcerated on a 45 year sentence for raping a minor.
Of course Misty is fondly reminiscing over yet another serial child rapist; first Daniel Thomas (her babydaddy), then Walter, and now David. Gosh what men of excellent character she surrounds herself with!

ETA: St. Musty is in a fury today. Having her retributive petition for a protection order against her stalking victims denied has really struck a nerve. She claims LaMonte and Merissa presenting evidence of St. Musty's stated intentions to kidnap and kill their son is due to them being guilty of... wanting to kidnap and kill their own child? Her claims are even crazier than usual, projecting her own diagnosed mental illness onto others and continuing to think if she doesn't use names she's not violating the protective order.
As ever, Misty displays an unreal talent for twisting reality to fit her own delusions and for projecting her behavior onto others. How dare they take her to task for threatening to kidnap and kill their baby?

Here's her crazy person logic, to the best of my interpretation: Misty can't accept that Tricia moved out at age 18 and has maintained No Contact with her mother of her own decision. Ergo, she was kidnapped by LaMonte and held hostage. Further to Misty's mind, LaMonte and Merissa tried to murder Tricia (i.e. LaMonte lost his temper when Tricia was discovered touching his sons inappropriately). So now Misty is allowed to kidnap and murder their child, because they did it to her child first.

Now, how all this jives with her other cuckoo bananas theory that the baby is her incestuously produced grandson who should be given into her custody along with Tricia and her monthly gibs check is anyone's guess.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1176012
View attachment 1176013

View attachment 1176029
"And, I make this very general with no names."
Uh-huh. Could have been ANYBODY in court with Musty yesterday who wanted to kidnap children or...something. Nobody could POSSIBLY figure out who Musty was talking about.
Very clever. Much smart.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"And, I make this very general with no names."
Uh-huh. Could have been ANYBODY in court with Musty yesterday who wanted to kidnap children or...something. Nobody could POSSIBLY figure out who Musty was talking about.
Very clever. Much smart.
She really just cannot resist sabotaging herself. But it's LaMonte who can't get over her when he files multiple, sustained and proven restraining orders to keep her from harassing him and his family.

What's this you say Misty? You have a Quora account?

Interesting how it says you still work at advanced autoparts and your most recent activity was Wed this week on the topic of your insane ramblings.
View attachment 1176245
Tsk tsk, lying is an abomination to the Lord, Misty. You were fired from that auto supply store years ago with cause. They even had to call the police when you tard raged on your way out.

Has she told these nice people, whom she's determined to educate about narcissism, that she's been stalking her ex for ten years? Or that she threatened to kill his baby?

Summer Sommerland

The crazies are multiplying...like bunnies!!
kiwifarms.net
She really just cannot resist sabotaging herself. But it's LaMonte who can't get over her when he files multiple, sustained and proven restraining orders to keep her from harassing him and his family.

Tsk tsk, lying is an abomination to the Lord, Misty. You were fired from that auto supply store years ago with cause. They even had to call the police when you tard raged on your way out.

Has she told these nice people, whom she's determined to educate about narcissism, that she's been stalking her ex for ten years? Or that she threatened to kill his baby?
Hmmm...upon reading her last posts, I'm thinking it's time (more like PAST TIME) for someone to Section her.

I have been talking to a person in one of her domestic abuse groups on facebook and gave her the lowdown on how Misty really is, claiming she's been domestically abused when really she hasn't (complete with screenshots of Misty's crazed postings from YouTube and the fake account she's made of me).

The person that I was talking to has suggested just from reading the posts that I file for a court hearing and get Misty sectioned so she is FORCED to get the help she needs BY COURT ORDER!

I talked to my case manager (who all too WELL remembers Misty from High School and what she is truly capable of) and she has suggested I wait till Monday or Tuesday so she could help me figure out how to get all this started.

I will post screenshots of my conversation with the person from Misty's group later today, hopefully after I can mark out the person's name so they don't become another of her victims.

The person has passed on word to me that she has alerted admins of the group as to what I told them and they are going to keep an eye on her. First sign of Misty getting obstinate or hateful with any of the other members or the admins themselves and she'll be banned from the group.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm...upon reading her last posts, I'm thinking it's time (more like PAST TIME) for someone to Section her.

I have been talking to a person in one of her domestic abuse groups on facebook and gave her the lowdown on how Misty really is, claiming she's been domestically abused when really she hasn't (complete with screenshots of Misty's crazed postings from YouTube and the fake account she's made of me).

The person that I was talking to has suggested just from reading the posts that I file for a court hearing and get Misty sectioned so she is FORCED to get the help she needs BY COURT ORDER!

I talked to my case manager (who all too WELL remembers Misty from High School and what she is truly capable of) and she has suggested I wait till Monday or Tuesday so she could help me figure out how to get all this started.

I will post screenshots of my conversation with the person from Misty's group later today, hopefully after I can mark out the person's name so they don't become another of her victims.

The person has passed on word to me that she has alerted admins of the group as to what I told them and they are going to keep an eye on her. First sign of Misty getting obstinate or hateful with any of the other members or the admins themselves and she'll be banned from the group.
I applaud your initiative in protecting the community at large against your estranged sister and her severe delusions - and I caution you to take care of yourself. She'll be as mad as a wet cat when she gets wind of this, and I don't want her awfulness to affect your own wellbeing.

However: to aid your case, Merissa informed us that her disability payments are due to her mental illness and not her imaginary stroke. Should that be true,Misty should already have an APS caseworker of her own. You may want to reach out to adult protective services locally and let them know your sister is stalking and harassing people and making threats to children, in addition to living in a dangerous hoard with vermin. Let the county fight this for you.

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
I applaud your initiative in protecting the community at large against your estranged sister and her severe delusions - and I caution you to take care of yourself. She'll be as mad as a wet cat when she gets wind of this, and I don't want her awfulness to affect your own wellbeing.

However: to aid your case, Merissa informed us that her disability payments are due to her mental illness and not her imaginary stroke. Should that be true,Misty should already have an APS caseworker of her own. You may want to reach out to adult protective services locally and let them know your sister is stalking and harassing people and making threats to children, in addition to living in a dangerous hoard with vermin. Let the county fight this for you.
I know some people that get a SSI check for mental illness and they don’t have an APS caseworker.
Why would someone need an adult protective services caseworker if they get a check for being mentally ill?

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know some people that get a SSI check for mental illness and they don’t have an APS caseworker.
Why would someone need an adult protective services caseworker if they get a check for being mentally ill?
Why would they not, especially if they're repeatedly found to be a danger to others?

I had no idea folks who got s.s. checks for mental illness aren't automatically issued with APS workers for periodic wellness checks (and didnt intend to offend); that seems like a failure in the system- especially if they live alone and don't have anyone about to alert the person and their medical team when the patient is going into a bad period.

Misty lives alone in conditions that were considered too dangerous for her to ever get her kids back. If APS knew about her living conditions (danger to herself) and her non stop stalking and threats (danger to others), they'd :optimistic:hopefully:optimistic: give her an adult caseworker.

Viridian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
St. Musty of Shitshack is still fuming about being denied a protective order against her stalking victims. She insists that the judge looked at LaMonte like he was crazy, which sounds like another sweet narcissist lie she's told herself to soothe her ego. I'm not sure how she handles the cognitive dissonance between this claim and the fact she was denied a protective order against her ex, while her ex was granted a protective order against her.

1583675974026.png

Karl_der_Grosse

Torah Lovin' Cousin-Fuckin' Pure D Mountain J-e-w
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just to add to the above, let's go into the circumstances in which Misty would lost control of her Social Security payments. This can happen, but in practice it's pretty difficult to be assigned a payee. It can happen in one of two ways: a court determination that you are mentally infirm or incapable of handling your own financial affairs, or the person can sign a power of attorney document. Usually a "durable" power of attorney so they can't revoke it later. Durable power of attorney probably doesn't matter here, Misty ain't ever going to sign one and she's not close enough to anyone in real life to ask them anyway.

When Misty finally gets reported to APS, either by vermin control or the VA or some other governmental body Misty has contact with, there will be an initial interview by a social worker. Usually this includes an inspection of the living spaces and conditions. If the social worker feels that there are enough grounds to go further than that interview, an investigation will follow. A social worker will be permanently assigned to her case, she will definitely be asked to provide her financial and medical records and allow an inspection of her living conditions if this hasn't already taken place. Misty doesn't have to turn over this info, but if she doesn't APS will go to court and try for subpoenas for it. She can fight this at the hearing, but if she doesn't have a lawyer defending her at her own expense she'll probably lose when APS points to her extensive criminal record.

Using this power of subpoena, Misty will be pretty thoroughly looked into. Knowing Misty she won't cooperate in any way. APS will send her to a medical professional for a full evaluation. This won't go well for Misty, she'd crazy as a loon and resistant to treatment to boot.

If the caseworker, after looking into the totality of these records, interviews and inspections, feels Misty can't adequately care for herself APS will go back to court and ask for a determination of that incapacity and the appointment of a conservator. This will probably be granted. The conservator is appointed by the court to administer the property of the Protected Person (Misty). They will administer Misty's estate, all bills go to them, all income goes through them, they decide how much money to give Misty directly as an allowance, they decide what happens to Misty's property. They are answerable to the court and have to give an accounting once a year, or whenever directed to by the court. As for Misty's medical situation, the Conservator controls that, too. They are responsible for carrying out any court orders, and the court will order medical treatment, up to and including mental health inpatient care.

And so it goes, probably for the rest of Misty's life. Once you've been determined to be a Protected Person by a court, it's pretty hard to regain control of your finances. It happens, but usually in that case you've had a temporary problem an responded well to treatment. That's not Misty.

This is just a broad outline of what could happen, there are variations in the kind of conservators.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still not sure what she's on about with claiming to be in court a few days ago. The record shows no court dates between the initial one in January, and her pretrial conference in June.
Screenshot_20200308-114017_Chrome.jpg

All I can think of is a parole violation date; does she go in for unscheduled court dates when she again violates the no contract order?

Viridian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still not sure what she's on about with claiming to be in court a few days ago. The record shows no court dates between the initial one in January, and her pretrial conference in June.
View attachment 1179016

All I can think of is a parole violation date; does she go in for unscheduled court dates when she again violates the no contract order?

As I speculated earlier, I suspect that the hearing she's talking about was one held as a result of her attempting to get a protection order against her stalking victims. She was threatening to file for one a month or two ago. Hence why she was screeching about how she "allowed" LaMonte to get a protection order against her (lol no), and therefore it was "selfish" of him to not "allow" her to get one against him.

Sadly there's no way to verify this for certain, as protection order hearing records aren't viewable on MyCase for confidentiality reasons. But that seems to be the most likely situation based on St. Musty's enraged ranting.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's this you say Misty? You have a Quora account?

Interesting how it says you still work at advanced autoparts and your most recent activity was Wed this week on the topic of your insane ramblings.
View attachment 1176245
Quora is like super powerful magnet that draws narcissists who think everyone around them is the narcissist. There’s almost no “personal experience” question that doesn’t get over run with narcs inserting their ultimate victims stories, complete with all the super villains surrounding them. It‘s the ultimate sympathy and ass pat seeking forum for creative narc fan fiction.

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
Quora is like super powerful magnet that draws narcissists who think everyone around them is the narcissist. [...] It‘s the ultimate sympathy and ass pat seeking forum for creative narc fan fiction.
Look at Musty's profile -- she's not even the one being creative. At the time of that screenshot, she hasn't either asked or answered any of her own questions. She's shared five answers that were written by other people. That should say something about her laziness: she has to use others to whine for her.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, Misty. You really can't help being hoist be your own petard, can you?

It's not because you posted a Bible verse that this will be considered harassment and another No Contact violation; it's because you are directing it at people you have been legally barred from posting on the internet about...
Screenshot_20200309-122335_YouTube.jpg

... like this.
Screenshot_20200309-122654_Chrome.jpg

... or this.
Screenshot_20200309-122718_Chrome.jpg

You well know the problem is you following them around the store and walking up to / harassing them whole they're there, not shopping in general. And you DID threaten to kidnap and kill their baby; they have written proof.

And in other news, Misty blames Lowes for the fact that her electrical and plumbing are shot. It has to be a faulty product, it can't be her basement filled with rotting hoard and animal feces!
Screenshot_20200309-122732_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: