Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Happy pretrial eve, everyone! As Mr. Christopher M. Gilley, Esq. spends his day trying to convince a deeply mentally ill woman to accept whatever plea deal the county might deign to offer her, we can anticipate an exciting time ahead either way: Misty has to admit her guilt and take a short stint in jail; or she demands a trial, her lolyer quits, and then the public defenders office has to step in to wrangle a very crazy tard for trial.

Misty spent her night rallying legions of supporters to her side with this witty and very compelling political satire:
Screenshot_20200617-121817_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200617-121843_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200617-121855_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200617-121907_Chrome.jpg

Like a powerless middle schooler, her notebook doodles where everyone else is wrong soothe her fragile ego. Next up: she will draw a doodle of the judge's head on fire and pile of poop on LaMonte. That'll show 'em all!

Also? Holy shit that handwriting says it all. I'd love a good handwriting analysis from anyone with the know how.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Happy pretrial eve, everyone! As Mr. Christopher M. Gilley, Esq. spends his day trying to convince a deeply mentally ill woman to accept whatever plea deal the county might deign to offer her, we can anticipate an exciting time ahead either way: Misty has to admit her guilt and take a short stint in jail; or she demands a trial, her lolyer quits, and then the public defenders office has to step in to wrangle a very crazy tard for trial.

Misty spent her night rallying legions of supporters to her side with this witty and very compelling political satire:
View attachment 1383956View attachment 1383957View attachment 1383958View attachment 1383959

Like a powerless middle schooler, her notebook doodles where everyone else is wrong soothe her fragile ego. Next up: she will draw a doodle of the judge's head on fire and pile of poop on LaMonte. That'll show 'em all!

Also? Holy shit that handwriting says it all. I'd love a good handwriting analysis from anyone with the know how.
She's posting this shit on the county prosecutors FB page?
What a fucking dumbass.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's posting this shit on the county prosecutors FB page?
What a fucking dumbass.
Right? She just handed more evidence directly to the country the night before her pretrial conference.

It's now past midnight in Marion. Misty needs to appear for her pretrial at 10 am her time. We'll see what today brings for our intrepid heroine!

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Well, if she has another stroke goes to jail, sticking her tongue out in the right way may make her a very popular inmate. And think of all the money she’ll save from gas money spent emptying soup kitchens hoping to spite the B/H family to put towards her home improvements.

My two year old could draw a better cartoon than this bitch. But hey, maybe she’ll get some art lessons in her local center for the
purgatory of death fakers criminally confused,

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty's pretrial has been concluded with no plea deal - she's really insisting on screwing herself over, although no one wants a trial but herself.

The judge has scheduled yet another pretrial conference, this time for July 2nd - and still hasn't set a trial date. It would seem to me that the court and the lolyer are still trying to talk sense into her. Do we have any legal kiwis who can explain what the extra pretrial conference might be for?
Screenshot_20200618-113943_Chrome.jpg

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
Misty's pretrial has been concluded with no plea deal - she's really insisting on screwing herself over, although no one wants a trial but herself.

The judge has scheduled yet another pretrial conference, this time for July 2nd - and still hasn't set a trial date. It would seem to me that the court and the lolyer are still trying to talk sense into her. Do we have any legal kiwis who can explain what the extra pretrial conference might be for?
View attachment 1386806
They are trying to save everyone's time by getting her to plea out. Her lawyer must have given an indication that he believes he can convince her to plead guilty and just needed more time.

General Disarray

keyboard go brrrrrr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They are trying to save everyone's time by getting her to plea out. Her lawyer must have given an indication that he believes he can convince her to plead guilty and just needed more time.
I am sure we'll hear about it from the horse's mouth - and if we don't, we can assume things got serious enough for her to finally shut up on social media.
Yes I know, :optimistic:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well well, look who's posting in a Facebook group for what seems to be around 5-6 black citizens of Marion who are interested in attending a daily peaceful protest downtown (which is usually only attended by the group organizer)?
Screenshot_20200618-163250_Chrome.jpg

Why, it's Misty Henry's white ass!
Screenshot_20200618-163205_Chrome.jpg

Where indeed, Misty? How dare they not immediately stand to attention when a middle aged white woman walks into the room to tell them about how hard her life is. Maybe you should tell them about all your troubles!

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not in any way a surprise that there's going to be another PTC in two weeks. Nobody's actually pushing for a quick trial here, except possibly Merissa and Lamonte, and no one really much cares what they want.
Agreed. They are certainly witnesses in the case, but they aren't the ones suing for justice - the State of Indiana is. And the state doesn't have time or money to give a repeat minor offender a trial to grandstand at and waste everyone's time with before needing to be dragged to jail fighting.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is probably super late and out of left field. A week or two ago, Misty mentioned Heather's school papers, which she had in her possession b/c hoarder mom kept them in a file cabinet, which hoarder Misty insisted on keeping.
There is so much mental illness on display here. I can see a parent keeping some school stuff. But every middle school journal entry? After they graduate and leave home, you would think you would ditch all but landmark or special documents, or if your child was disabled or mentality ill, stuff that proved it. Not every goddamn assignment.
And then for Misty to inherit it and keep it. A normal person would tell the sibling that they had all this old school stuff, ask if they wanted it, give it to them if they do, throw it out if they don't.
I can't wrap my head around how these documents still exist, and how Misty is proud to be in possession of them. Like she's got a one up on Heather by having her 6th grade homework, rather than a looney who has a file cabinet of useless paper.

Deadpool

John Doe #1, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is probably super late and out of left field. A week or two ago, Misty mentioned Heather's school papers, which she had in her possession b/c hoarder mom kept them in a file cabinet, which hoarder Misty insisted on keeping.
There is so much mental illness on display here. I can see a parent keeping some school stuff. But every middle school journal entry? After they graduate and leave home, you would think you would ditch all but landmark or special documents, or if your child was disabled or mentality ill, stuff that proved it. Not every goddamn assignment.
And then for Misty to inherit it and keep it. A normal person would tell the sibling that they had all this old school stuff, ask if they wanted it, give it to them if they do, throw it out if they don't.
I can't wrap my head around how these documents still exist, and how Misty is proud to be in possession of them. Like she's got a one up on Heather by having her 6th grade homework, rather than a looney who has a file cabinet of useless paper.
Knowing Misty she thinks her kids will want that as much as they want the rest of the garbage she talks about leaving them. The funny thing they probably will want them just as much. As in not at all.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh ho! Misty is BACK from her juneteenth protest with lots of new perspectives! First: she knows now better than to call the police every time she feels offended her ex ignores her - why, she could be killed as a native woman of color! The police have QUOTAS to kill!
Screenshot_20200619-224322_YouTube.jpg

Meanwhile, it seems her INDIANAPOLIS lawyer is indeed gagging our brave heroine. So she's decides to wave various flags over the shit shack so all of Marion will know her plight!
Screenshot_20200619-224349_YouTube.jpg

But I thought everyone in town already was on your side, Misty? Police, judges, neighbors, the general public? Don't they already agree with your delusions?