Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is probably super late and out of left field. A week or two ago, Misty mentioned Heather's school papers, which she had in her possession b/c hoarder mom kept them in a file cabinet, which hoarder Misty insisted on keeping.
There is so much mental illness on display here. I can see a parent keeping some school stuff. But every middle school journal entry? After they graduate and leave home, you would think you would ditch all but landmark or special documents, or if your child was disabled or mentality ill, stuff that proved it. Not every goddamn assignment.
And then for Misty to inherit it and keep it. A normal person would tell the sibling that they had all this old school stuff, ask if they wanted it, give it to them if they do, throw it out if they don't.
I can't wrap my head around how these documents still exist, and how Misty is proud to be in possession of them. Like she's got a one up on Heather by having her 6th grade homework, rather than a looney who has a file cabinet of useless paper.
It’s akin to loony Margo Palmero’s storage unit full of proof of Venus being a psychopath. I’m sure Musty sees her sister’s middle school home work as some sort of evidence or blackmail that might be needed at some future date.

Oh ho! Misty is BACK from her juneteenth protest with lots of new perspectives! First: she knows now better than to call the police every time she feels offended her ex ignores her - why, she could be killed as a native woman of color! The police have QUOTAS to kill!
View attachment 1391495

Meanwhile, it seems her INDIANAPOLIS lawyer is indeed gagging our brave heroine. So she's decides to wave various flags over the shit shack so all of Marion will know her plight!
View attachment 1391500

But I thought everyone in town already was on your side, Misty? Police, judges, neighbors, the general public? Don't they already agree with your delusions?
The anti-police stuff has to be confusing to Misty because she loves trying to align herself with authorities and institutions and pretend they are on HER side. She needs cops to be on her side, not LaMonte or heather so she’s got a conundrum.

Im sure she’s been red flagged as a nuisance looney long ago by the Marion PD but they still have to go out to her hovel if she dials 911. I wonder if she’s been told if she continues to abuse emergency services she will face fines or jail?

Summer Sommerland

Yep...THAT "villainous" Heather!!
kiwifarms.net
For those of you who wondered (or not wondered, eh) what my handwriting looked like compared to Misty's, here's a sample.

20200621_092131.jpg

Coping Strategies to Try
  1. Work on simple to easy math problems and equations to improve memory and tackle Dyscalculia issues.​
2. Listen to Audiobooks to help battle my Dyslexia. Studies showed tjat Dyslexics can easily concentrate on reading if they listen (which explains why I felt the need to read out loud when at home doing reading assignments - something Dad never understood and always yelled at me to stop) to Audiobooks, Podcasts, and music.

20200621_092110.jpg

20200621_092051.jpg

Coping W/ Problems/Symptoms
Strategies to Try

1. Do adult color by number (in books or with apps on my phone to distract myself from the stressful situation.
  2. Exercise with a budy or even a staffer who I share a lot in common with so we can talk as we work out in order to make time move faster
  3. Try working on new crafts
  4. Build with Legos
  5. Play Karaoke Revolution or Just Dance on my Nintendo Wii
  6. IGNORE AND CUT MISTY ENTIRELY OUT OF MY LIFE!!
When
  1. During times when stress really shows up or during groups to help conquer Attention Deficit Disorder when I can't seem to focus on the discussion
  2. During the morning to get it out of the way for the day and help me feel more energized.
  3. During weekends and days that I am home.
  4. During weekends and days that I am home.
  5. Use as a workout technique and a way to get my vocals back into shape
  6. ALL THE TIME!!!!
  1. Look up various color by number/sticker by number books on Amazon or Etsy and purchase ones that I find interesting.
  2. Ask certain staffers that know I'm serious about losing weight and we share the same interests we can talk about while we work out.
  3. Buy things from Dollar stores and try some craft ideas from Pinterest.
  4. Just sit down and try new designs I make up myself or ideas from the reality show, Lego Masters.
  5. Pop in either game and just have fun with them!!
  6. Don't talk to her, don't respond to her, just ignore her entirely as if she never existed!!

20200621_091959.jpg

Write Down @ least 1 Relaxation Technique to TRY for Homework
  1. Physical Exercise​
  2. Listen to muxic​
  3. Swimming​
  4. Special Olympics​
  5. Yoga and Meditation​
  6. Build with Legos​
Yes, I know my handwriting is childish like Misty's but I think that just comes with the territory of having Dyslexia, not to mention being forced to try to learn to write right handed in second grade when really I'm a left hander.
Actually I'm sort of ambidextrious...I write with my left hand but I do everything else with my right.

Sorry for the long post lol. After looking at the lists, I realized I just might have to translate them for y'all lmao!!

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We haven't heard anything out of Marissa lately either, I imagine all parties have been told to shut the fuck up. Probably for the best in their case.
Lol, spoke too soon!

Misty is not only back, but back full throttle on the incest grandchild story AND her perpetual "LaMonte abuses ME by not letting me stalk him!" lament.
Screenshot_20200622-151301_YouTube.jpg
You see, she was rescuing all her children when LaMonte finally divorced her cheating ass. She rescued them so well that Tricia walked out on her 18th birthday, and the the younger kids were taken from her custody within six months of Tricia leaving (because what little care Richard and Aurora received came from their older sister).

Trial and gag order be damned, Misty can't be stopped!

And for once, Cammy is right:
Screenshot_20200622-151319_YouTube.jpg

Edit: after a few days of relatively good behavior at the behest of her lolyer, Misty's letting it all hang out. Damn you for avoiding her, Heather! She'll show you how much she doesn't care by stalking you just to block your account! And don't you tell her the truth, Cammy!
Screenshot_20200622-170539_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200622-170551_YouTube.jpg

Edit: and some more! Boy, Misty really has a bee in her bonnet tonight.
Screenshot_20200622-173016_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Lol, spoke too soon!

Misty is not only back, but back full throttle on the incest grandchild story AND her perpetual "LaMonte abuses ME by not letting me stalk him!" lament.
View attachment 1398425
You see, she was rescuing all her children when LaMonte finally divorced her cheating ass. She rescued them so well that Tricia walked out on her 18th birthday, and the the younger kids were taken from her custody within six months of Tricia leaving (because what little care Richard and Aurora received came from their older sister).

Trial and gag order be damned, Misty can't be stopped!

And for once, Cammy is right:
View attachment 1398435

Edit: after a few days of relatively good behavior at the behest of her lolyer, Misty's letting it all hang out. Damn you for avoiding her, Heather! She'll show you how much she doesn't care by stalking you just to block your account! And don't you tell her the truth, Cammy!
View attachment 1398713View attachment 1398714

Edit: and some more! Boy, Misty really has a bee in her bonnet tonight.
View attachment 1398772
I'm sure the poor paralegal who's job it is to gather all this information for trial is very grateful to the Farms. Rather than having to venture onto Misty's Facebook page, they can just come to Farms & it's all there, nice and neat.

Though I want to say they'd have to provide a full screenshot, including the URL, based on my prior experience as a paralegal, but still...at least now they would know what to look for.

Bravo, @multiverse.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cammy spent the night making burns in Misty's page, within the bounds of reality for once.
Screenshot_20200623-075310_YouTube.jpg

Misty got into a childish name calling fight with her, after bragging about how everyone is on her side now that she's got FLAGS, motherfucker! Surely the court case is won now.
Screenshot_20200623-075323_YouTube.jpg

Oh no, Misty finally realized that Cammy deleted her thousands of comments from her videos. This would have been from the Year of Imaginary Death. Remember that, Misty? Whatever happened to you being absolutely, legitimately dead until you turned up on the local news looking for attention?
Screenshot_20200623-075344_YouTube.jpg

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know why Cammy and Misty aren’t friends anymore?
I can’t keep up with what’s going on with those two.
Cammy believed that Misty was dead during her eight month "cyberbowled to DEATH!" saga, encouraged by messages and phone calls from "Misty's friend". After Misty revealed herself to be very much alive on television, Cammy didn't exactly admit she had been taken in yet again, but she did close the comments on her YouTube channel and chose to focus on her ailing mother rather than her perceived friendship with Misty.

Also, Cammy was naively hoping Misty would delete her many slanderous blogs and statements about her in return for her friendship and support. Misty swore up and down she would, then shit herself and did nothing instead.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boy howdy is Misty desperately bored. She's taken to willful misinterpretation a la Cammy and is trying reel in her former adult victims, both of whom are a) mentally disabled, and b) too mature to play with Misty any more. That's got to smart for someone who has always thought of herself as the smartest person in the room.
Screenshot_20200623-173247_YouTube.jpg

And Misty? We know your third bedroom is filled with trash, hoard, bugs and filth. Can't take a joke, can you fatty?

Deadpool

John Doe #1, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boy howdy is Misty desperately bored. She's taken to willful misinterpretation a la Cammy and is trying reel in her former adult victims, both of whom are a) mentally disabled, and b) too mature to play with Misty any more. That's got to smart for someone who has always thought of herself as the smartest person in the room.
View attachment 1401477

And Misty? We know your third bedroom is filled with trash, hoard, bugs and filth. Can't take a joke, can you fatty?
Yes but near death experiences where the loved ones of people you hate tell you they hate them too are perfectly legit!

CammyG

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know why Cammy and Misty aren’t friends anymore?
I can’t keep up with what’s going on with those two.
Cammy here. We’re not friends anymore because one morning I woke up and she verbally attacked me accusing me of everything from her kids being taken away to this topic being made.

I decided that if she was going to act like a bitch I was done.

plus her fake “death” fool Me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

plus mother’s health is more important than a psycho bitch that throws baby tantrums.

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No once cares, Cammy, no one wants to hear your weak shit. I'm not going to report your post since you're actually posting as yourself for a change, but just go the fuck away.

That being said, this is about the fourth time I've see Cammy, a literal febreeze-huffing retard, dunking hard on Misty and it gets funnier every time.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty finally remembers she's supposed to have a boyfriend. George Glass is everything LaMonte isn't, so nyah nyah, LAMONTE! Go ahead and smoke the devil's cabbage with your loving partner and your children who haven't been taken away for gross neglect and abuse, Misty's new man is all that. She's completely forgotten you, in case you can't tell from the daily missives she writes about you despite a no contact order.
Screenshot_20200624-081128_YouTube.jpg

Cammy and her sock puppet army remain at the ready to remind Misty that she can play pretend all she wants, it doesn't make her imaginary friends real.
Screenshot_20200624-081203_YouTube.jpg

CammyG

kiwifarms.net
Misty finally remembers she's supposed to have a boyfriend. George Glass is everything LaMonte isn't, so nyah nyah, LAMONTE! Go ahead and smoke the devil's cabbage with your loving partner and your children who haven't been taken away for gross neglect and abuse, Misty's new man is all that. She's completely forgotten you, in case you can't tell from the daily missives she writes about you despite a no contact order.
View attachment 1402830

Cammy and her sock puppet army remain at the ready to remind Misty that she can play pretend all she wants, it doesn't make her imaginary friends real.
View attachment 1402832
Uh only one of those is mine