Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My stars, Misty is ecstatic to have finally received some attention from her old friend Cammy. She's tickled pink, imagining that everyone is jealous of her imaginary boyfriend and her fun fair tickets. She got giddy enough to bust out her alt account- you know, the one she made to harass Heather, then pretended the same account was harassing her, and the one where she hosts all of her own diary entries. Despite her sister being estranged from her for years, Misty wants us to beleive that Heather is now making posts on her behalf about how great George is, because repetition turns lies into truth in her mind.
Screenshot_20200624-140411_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200624-140457_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200624-140513_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200624-140529_YouTube.jpg

So how does all this factor into you heading to jail next week, Misty?

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Take you bets now: chomo; drug offenses; or violent offender?

None of the above, but only because people who don't exist can't be convicted of any crimes. St. Musty of Shitshack is 100% making up this boyfriend. If he were real she wouldn't be able to resist posting pics of him and her together on her Facebook to try to make LaMonte jealous (lol as if). She'd probably also make accounts in his name on YouTube and elsewhere to further stalk and harass her victims, in an attempt to get around the protective order. "It wasn't me doing it, your honor, it was my totally real boyfriend! I told him not to but he just loves me soooooo much, he wanted to defend me from my totally real abusers!"

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
... the things Misty admits to in her denials apropos of nothing are always amazing.
Screenshot_20200625-080830_YouTube.jpg

As we know, Misty's home was not just hoarded, infested, AND trashed from a rampage the night police arrived to stop her from ODing in front of her severely neglected children: it was also noted that she had allowed a buildup of animal feces in the basement that was truly horrific. Yet as ever, it is somehow Heather's fault that Misty's children contracted toxoplasmosis at one point.

Also note that at one point, Misty blamed all the animal feces on Tricia "not doing her chores". Tricia had been gone for at least six months by the time the police rescued her siblings, but prior to that, Misty expected her to to clean the hoard, including the animal feces - a task no child should have been given. You'll notice that on the hoarder cleanup shows, hazmat suits and respirators are necessary when cleaning an old hoard with feces included. Misty thought giving a teenager a pooper scooper and a good shouting at was all that was necessary to clean a mess that she, the neglectful parent, created. Which is a great way to catch toxoplasmosis, incidentally - and spread it to your siblings when you live 3 to a room because your mother has hoarded up a vacant room with trash.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's Misty's 45th birthday, everyone! She and her imaginary boyfriend have made it official on Facebook, and she's off to the fun fair. Anyone who still thinks she's a fat, abusive, hoarding retarded is just jealous, because she's got a MAN (in her mind...)
Screenshot_20200626-082618_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200626-082700_Chrome.jpg

Do you really want to spend your commissary cash on rides and calorie-laden nasty food, Misty? Living like the grasshopper is all well and good until you get remanded into custody.

Meanwhile, Misty ran to her local news crew to tell them that those mean ol' black people had the nerve to BLOCK her on Facebook! Why, she was only implying they were lazy liars for not appearing when and where she expected for attention and probably harassed the page's owner in DMs. Local news crew, report on this tragedy! White woman discriminated against, reverse racism, someone arrest those blackies!
Screenshot_20200626-082745_Chrome.jpg

Well, now we know that Misty won't be crossing the color line in jail; she'll have to depend on her fellow whites only. I really can't wait for her to tell her fellow inmates that anyone who supports BLM is a reverse racist. She gonna get her ass handed to her.

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
Gosh, a middle aged white woman gets upset when the BLM protesters don't treat her like the white savior she believes herself to be, what a surprise.

Edit: I found what got her all worked up, someone didn't like that a local restaurant changed their sign to read All Lives Matter - Misty is HURT that BLM doesn't think her life matters now, what about MISTY RAY guys?

MRALM.png

Last edited:

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gosh, a middle aged white woman gets upset when the BLM protesters don't treat her like the white savior she believes herself to be, what a surprise.

Edit: I found what got her all worked up, someone didn't like that a local restaurant changed their sign to read All Lives Matter - Misty is HURT that BLM doesn't think her life matters now, what about MISTY RAY guys?

View attachment 1408182
Lol, Misty must've been messaging folks from Brittani's group left and right. Good for her for putting the kibosh on Misty's victim act.

Meanwhile, Misty spent her evening thrilled that Cammy was engaging with her once again. Misty exalted in the "if I'm a poopyhead, then you're a poopyhead too!" defense.
Screenshot_20200626-111945_YouTube.jpg

And then there's this:
Screenshot_20200626-112007_YouTube.jpg

Childmolestorsayshwhat, Misty?
Screenshot_20200626-112701_Chrome.jpg

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty is back from her local fun fair, gushing about how great it is NOT to be stupid lesbian because she has George Glass by her ample side!
Screenshot_20200626-184211_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200626-184235_YouTube.jpg

So what's gonna happen when you have to plead guilty to stalking you ex hubby next week, Misty? Is George gonna stand by your side? You gonna let some bus stop rando "housesit" again and then complain that it's all Heather's fault when you get robbed again?

Meanwhile, what kind of sad sack doesn't get a single like or comment on their first relationship status update in ten years? Your invisible man doesn't even want to be tagged, huh? And his large family, who all love you, have nothing to say? Hmm.
Screenshot_20200626-184810_Chrome.jpg

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, rather than basking in a lovely morning with her totally real and not at all made up boyfriend, Misty is raging against Cammy. You see, Misty doesn't need to be showered in attention like Cammy, no! She's absolutely happy being left alone with her thoughts, which include the belief that anyone outside the military couldn't possibly understand the acronym "SNAFU".
Screenshot_20200627-110122_YouTube.jpg

Misty's stock of insults has never left the 80s; arrested development in action.
Screenshot_20200627-110208_YouTube.jpg

Last edited: