Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty awoke blaming LaMonte for having her electricity shut off in the past, because it's too difficult to pay your bills yourself directly.
Screenshot_20200701-064741_YouTube.jpg

This won't matter after tomorrow, though- she is expected to plea out or face maximum penalties.

She remembers Aunt Terry, even though that old bitch refused to obey her and disavow Heather.
Screenshot_20200701-065017_Chrome.jpg

And she nitpicks the fun fair manager about minor details, just so she can imply she's part of a couple. Lol, my BOYFRIEND and I just noticed you have some maintenance supplies out at your park! Gosh, this must be so embarrassing for you, we can't stop laughing.
Screenshot_20200701-065305_Chrome.jpg

Court is on for 1:30 tomorrow. Will she refuse to plea out once more? Will she be remanded back into custody and straight into the arms of death when she can't have her pain pills? Stay tuned!

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how long before we'll know what happens in court today.
They usually update the court site pretty quickly, but even though the hearing was a couple hours back, no update yet.

Misty blogged about the only child she can still gaslight right before court:
Screenshot_20200702-130319_YouTube.jpg

And updated her profile page in defiance of those uppity blacks, who didn't appreciate her crazy.
Screenshot_20200702-130400_Chrome.jpg

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, the court website might be delayed but we have info straight from the mouth of the horse's ass:
Screenshot_20200702-154444_YouTube.jpg

Misty is absolutely never guilty, and anyone who says she is - like the State of Indiana- is a liar. She is tried and tested and best with lies, just like Jesus Himself!

Apparently, it got through to her that she was 100% getting hit with another felony charge if she didn't admit she's a stalking asshole who can't get over her ex. Waiting for the court update for the real story...

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, the court website might be delayed but we have info straight from the mouth of the horse's ass:
View attachment 1423897

Misty is absolutely never guilty, and anyone who says she is - like the State of Indiana- is a liar. She is tried and tested and best with lies, just like Jesus Himself!

Apparently, it got through to her that she was 100% getting hit with another felony charge if she didn't admit she's a stalking asshole who can't get over her ex. Waiting for the court update for the real story...
Musty, nobody can FORCE you to accept a deal. I thought everybody in town entirely agreed with you and supported you? Gee, under those circumstances I totally would have held out for trial. All your supporters would have made sure you were vindicated and your name cleared.....
THIS way, well....makes you look like just another assclown trying to dodge justice and that can't be right, RIGHT?

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like her lolyer forced it through her head that if she didn't take the plea deal, she was definitely getting a stay in jail. So she'll get s term of supervision, during which she'll keep doing exactly what she's been doing for years now. The next tie she runs into LaMonte, she'll act out and probably get another arrest.

Also, LOL, Misty's not having supervised visits with Richard. She's not having any contact with Richard at all. Her parental rights have been rightfully terminated for abuse and neglect. They generally don't allow contact of any sort when that happens. At most they're going to let holiday cards get through, assuming that Misty doesn't write anything too crazy. But Misty's the source of the abuse, 100%, and they're not going to allow Misty to continue victimizing her victim emotionally. She has no legal right to contact Richard.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh, I thought her case was a slam dunk because they couldn't prosecute her for talking to herself right behind her longtime stalking victim in violation of a restraining order, or concentrating so hard on her driving that she needed to make absurd faces at her stalking victim. Last week, her and her Indiana lawyer had it all wrapped up. In the end, he did exactly what a public defender would have done. Make her take a plea.
I'm so happy she did. I love having her around.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1423897

Remember when St. Musty of Shitshack swore up and down she would NEVER plead guilty to something she didn't do?* Kiwi Farms remembers!

The dumb schizo child molester can never keep her lies straight.

*Even though she'd pled guilty on her felony child abuse charges and continues to insist she was innocent to this day (even though everyone knows she's guilty as sin of abusing and molesting her children).

Musty, nobody can FORCE you to accept a deal. I thought everybody in town entirely agreed with you and supported you? Gee, under those circumstances I totally would have held out for trial. All your supporters would have made sure you were vindicated and your name cleared.....
THIS way, well....makes you look like just another assclown trying to dodge justice and that can't be right, RIGHT?

Not only everyone in town in general, but specifically the judge overseeing her case and her lawyer! She claimed they both totally understood she was the real victim here. Kiwi Farms remembers!

AND she claimed the same judge personally contacted her (in violation of professional ethics and the law) to personally reassure her that he was on her side and he knew Heather was truly at fault for everything somehow! Kiwi Farms remembers!

Did you cry before your ex-Heavenly Hubby Jebus and repent for all your hundreds of other lies, St. Musty? I bet not. You're about as truly religious and faithful as Richard Dawkins.

ETA: St. Musty of Shitshack, the retarded schizophrenic convicted felon child molester, compounds her lies and adds to her sins in the eyes of her ex-Heavenly Hubby Jebus by claiming everyone at her hearing today totally talked about St. Musty's Heather's crimes the whole time, and how crazy St. Musty Heather is! Projection levels are again OVER 9000!

1593749600745.png

No one believes you, St. Musty. Absolutely no one. Heather was not on trial there, you were. And you plead guilty because you are guilty, and your lawyer knew it. The evidence proving your threats and your stalking is completely black and white, cut and dried.

Also, you're the one impersonating Heather, not the other way around. Guess that makes you dangerous and unstable by your own words! Better go commit yourself now, hypocrite.

Last edited:

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
" Hence, you aren't stable enough to have me locked away, they ruled."
Umm, who ruled? Was there a competency hearing for either Heather or Misty that we somehow missed? @Summer Sommerland are you trying to have the bitch of the Midwest committed without telling us? J/K I know you want nothing to do with her and her craziness lol.
It does show one of her paranoias. Being found incompetent. She knows that she's walking a fine line, being too unstable to be part of the contributing working world, yet not so unstable that the social workers get called in to make sure she's not living in a hoarded up shit shack with boarded up windows, complete with a basement full of animal feces. She knows it's only a matter of time before she's declared a danger to herself or the property is condemned. And then all the bullshit she holds over everyone's head will be gone, along with the beanie babies.

Summer Sommerland

Yep...THAT "villainous" Heather!!
kiwifarms.net
Remember when St. Musty of Shitshack swore up and down she would NEVER plead guilty to something she didn't do?* Kiwi Farms remembers!

The dumb schizo child molester can never keep her lies straight.

*Even though she'd pled guilty on her felony child abuse charges and continues to insist she was innocent to this day (even though everyone knows she's guilty as sin of abusing and molesting her children).

Not only everyone in town in general, but specifically the judge overseeing her case and her lawyer! She claimed they both totally understood she was the real victim here. Kiwi Farms remembers!

AND she claimed the same judge personally contacted her (in violation of professional ethics and the law) to personally reassure her that he was on her side and he knew Heather was truly at fault for everything somehow! Kiwi Farms remembers!

Did you cry before your ex-Heavenly Hubby Jebus and repent for all your hundreds of other lies, St. Musty? I bet not. You're about as truly religious and faithful as Richard Dawkins.

ETA: St. Musty of Shitshack, the retarded schizophrenic convicted felon child molester, compounds her lies and adds to her sins in the eyes of her ex-Heavenly Hubby Jebus by claiming everyone at her hearing today totally talked about St. Musty's Heather's crimes the whole time, and how crazy St. Musty Heather is! Projection levels are again OVER 9000!

View attachment 1424580

No one believes you, St. Musty. Absolutely no one. Heather was not on trial there, you were. And you plead guilty because you are guilty, and your lawyer knew it. The evidence proving your threats and your stalking is completely black and white, cut and dried.

Also, you're the one impersonating Heather, not the other way around. Guess that makes you dangerous and unstable by your own words! Better go commit yourself now, hypocrite.
"Ward" of Four County?

Heh....hahahaha!!!! That's rich...and what a way to laugh my fuckin' ass off at more of her looniness!!!

Four County does not have "wards" oh crazy, lazy, fatass, psychotic, Schizo!

They have clients. They don't have "patients" or "wards"...just clients. Say it with me now veeeeeerrrryyyy sloooowwwwwly because your tiny-sized pea brain might not be able to comprehend it any other way:

Cllllllliiiiieeeeennnnttttsss

Cli-ents. Got it now? That's a good girl, now go in the corner and play with your My Little Ponies and Barbies.

But in all honesty, I did talk to my therapist today and let everything out in the open about my past with Misty and why I'm so terrified of seeing her in person.

When she asked me if there was any way of reuniting with Misty or at least talking things out to gain some closure, I said ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!!!

At least not without my therapist, a couple of case managers and maybe a police officer in the room with us.

In all honesty, THAT is how much I am terrified of Misty given her very violent past with me.

I have gotten past the gist of this fight with her but that doesn't mean I will be comfortable in her presence, by myself or with other family members EVER AGAIN!!

I showed her almost everything she had said about me online and she couldn't believe how Misty couldn't be locked up in some psych ward at the VA right now. She even told me that with how evil, psychotic and dangerous Misty's posts are, she might have to take responsibility and fax everything to the VA and maybe the courts even, vouching for me that I am not impersonating anyone at all, but instead Misty is impersonating me.

She has seen the impersonation Youtube Channel Misty has made of me and will be reporting that to Youtube to try to get rid of that account.

She's also going to check HIPPA as well to see what we can do about Misty revealing my private information online as well.

And Misty, no, Four County will not take anymore letters from you cussing me out and they will not take any phone calls from you if they pertain to me at all.

What I'm trying to say is:

You are up a shyt creek without a paddle.

Oh, and you say that I will "never be able to live on my own again", just because you say so?

Hmmm, still don't see any papers of you having guardianship over me to decide what I do or don't do....

So guess what? My lease is up August 4th, 2020 and I am now looking at apartments to rent at Logan Square or possibly Kechel Towers.

That is until I can save enough money from my two (yes, TWO!!!) jobs to start looking at small 1-2 bedroom houses.

So it looks like your claims of me not able to live on my own are indeed false! Please, do enjoy those sour grapes!!

O

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Ward" of Four County?

Heh....hahahaha!!!! That's rich...and what a way to laugh my fuckin' ass off at more of her looniness!!!

They have clients. They don't have "patients" or "wards"...just clients. Say it with me now veeeeeerrrryyyy sloooowwwwwly because your tiny-sized pea brain might not be able to comprehend it any other way:

Cli-ents. Got it now? That's a good girl, now go in the corner and play with your My Little Ponies and Barbies.

But in all honesty, I did talk to my therapist today and let everything out in the open about my past with Misty and why I'm so terrified of seeing her in person.

When she asked me if there was any way of reuniting with Misty or at least talking things out to gain some closure, I said ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!!!

At least not without my therapist, a couple of case managers and maybe a police officer in the room with us.

In all honesty, THAT is how much I am terrified of Misty given her very violent past with me.

I have gotten past the gist of this fight with her but that doesn't mean I will be comfortable in her presence, by myself or with other family members EVER AGAIN!!

I showed her almost everything she had said about me online and she couldn't believe how Misty couldn't be locked up in some psych ward at the VA right now. She even told me that with how evil, psychotic and dangerous Misty's posts are, she might have to take responsibility and fax everything to the VA and maybe the courts even, vouching for me that I am not impersonating anyone at all, but instead Misty is impersonating me.

She has seen the impersonation Youtube Channel Misty has made of me and will be reporting that to Youtube to try to get rid of that account.

She's also going to check HIPPA as well to see what we can do about Misty revealing my private information online as well.

And Misty, no, Four County will not take anymore letters from you cussing me out and they will not take any phone calls from you if they pertain to me at all.

Oh, and you say that I will "never be able to live on my own again", just because you say so?

Hmmm, still don't see any papers of you having guardianship over me to decide what I do or don't do....

So guess what? My lease is up August 4th, 2020 and I am now looking at apartments to rent at Logan Square or possibly Kechel Towers.

That is until I can save enough money from my two (yes, TWO!!!) jobs to start looking at small 1-2 bedroom houses.

So it looks like your claims of me not able to live on my own are indeed false! Please, do enjoy those sour grapes!!

O
Just out of curiosity, do you know what a "coocootpick" is? Is it just loonybabble, or some regional slang I don't understand?

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
Heather, in all seriousness, do not give your sister this much information about you. Don't tell her when you're moving and where you are moving to, please don't. Misty is highly unstable and violent, she's prone to stalking, by her own guilty plea admission - she absolutely cannot stop herself even with a court order in place. Do not give her any information about where you live or work.

Kitkatty

kiwifarms.net
"Ward" of Four County?

O
Give her nothing. You are better than that and deserve a life outside of her bullshit. Ignore her and ignore her words, she is nothing to you except pain and sorrow.
Never look back in her direction. There is nothing there. Just a hateful bitch that you have left behind. Look forward to your own goals.
Remember always - give her nothing to grow on. Silence is the best option.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Misty’s claim: discussions in a criminal courtroom are focussed on a trial at a time, for a single or aggregate of related crimes within a specific jurisdiction. The crimes are codified and recorded with cumulative status of processes related to these charges. As she knows because we have seen hers update in real time. Person X of Jurisdiction Y related to crime Z, all attached with some sort of record aggregator ID. Records added per process A with status B including date. All she needs to do to prove this is to produce verifiable artifacts (ie database links with recorded proof). Heather’s name comes up not once on Misty’s case. Not as Vic, codefendant, witness, nothing. Misty doesn’t realize that this isn’t some bizarre episode starting Andy Griffith. Nobody’s gunna reckon ANYTHING. These are busy people with a pandemic related backlog, no one is exchanging folksy gossip with bitch face, no one knit her a sweater or served her her a o rite tea and cookies. No one asked her about her poor dead rats or took selfies with her and notCaptain America. No ones got time for that shit

Heather -I am very glad that your therapist sees ways to further buttress you from crazy cakes. I am skeptical that anything actionable can be done regarding HIPAA violations as Misty does not have a clinical role in your life and may be expressing things in an anecdotal enough manner to not technically violating. BUT the rest of it she may have very concrete safeguards for you. I know that you and M have no love for each other and unpleasant pasts via bitchface, but your therapist may find these recent charges and how Misty is referencing them on the web to be useful in justifying getting protections in place. You and MErissa have no reason to be friends but may find each other to be useful as reluctant allies in mutual protection against Misty seeing how she seems to consider you and her to both be “archenemies” (and Cammy too, but she’s too much a moron to be any use), so you may want to askyour therapist if it would do good for you two to be in a truce.

Summer Sommerland

Yep...THAT "villainous" Heather!!
kiwifarms.net
Just out of curiosity, do you know what a "coocootpick" is? Is it just loonybabble, or some regional slang I don't understand?
I have no clue what it means Toasty. Probably more psycho babble from her.

She is known to create psychotic made up words when she gets frustrated and can't think of a word to say.

Doesn't really surprise me, considering she never got past freshman English and Literature and also flunked out of Indiana Weslyan (where she "studied" to be a paralegal...I know...scary right?!) because she couldn't pass her English course.

Of course this is all heresy but I wouldn't doubt it, considering how she had to ask me quite frequently how to spell simple words...

Wish I still had her Thundercats book so I could take pictures of it to show you all her spelling and grammatical errors. An editor's nightmare at its scariest!!

Heather, in all seriousness, do not give your sister this much information about you. Don't tell her when you're moving and where you are moving to, please don't. Misty is highly unstable and violent, she's prone to stalking, by her own guilty plea admission - she absolutely cannot stop herself even with a court order in place. Do not give her any information about where you live or work.
Give her nothing. You are better than that and deserve a life outside of her bullshit. Ignore her and ignore her words, she is nothing to you except pain and sorrow.
Never look back in her direction. There is nothing there. Just a hateful bitch that you have left behind. Look forward to your own goals.
Remember always - give her nothing to grow on. Silence is the best option.
Oh I know better than to reveal where I may be moving to, Dana and Kitty.

I'm being vague in where I go...nothing's set in stone quite yet.

And give away my workplaces? Nope, never going to happen. Don't want Her Royal Lonnytunes calling there to harass me.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty raised her head after an unusual couple days' silence - having to speak the truth at her hearing (guilty) is always a low blow for her gossamer ego.

Irony high alert: She now believes that LaMonte is stalking Tricia, and orders him not to violate his restraining order.
:story:
Screenshot_20200705-102611_YouTube.jpg

You were just convicted of stalking LaMonte for the third time, Misty. Third. Maybe remove the plank from your own eye before inventing and decrying a speck in Lamonte's?

Of course, Misty doing the most minor of chores is also, somehow, related to her ex husband. And as usual, she brags on puttering about with the most asinine of tasks - flagpole! Painted garage wall! - while her home still has no roof; window wall and ceiling from the first floor bedroom ate both collapsed; has structural damage from her leaving sheets of plywood over the windows for years on end; has no central heat / furnace; and the electrical system is shot.

Oh, and her backyard neighbor Chris makes an appearance. You think he know they're "dating" yet?
Screenshot_20200705-102636_YouTube.jpg