Trainwreck Misty Ray Henry / Because ICAN / Emma Kpop / Misty Ray - Center of the Hillbilly Hydra, Spinning a Web of Lies with 100s of Sock Accounts. CPS took her Kids.

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Lamonte left like more than a year or two ago he's not responsible for baby wipes in the goddamn drain lol, a problem like that would have popped up much, much sooner if he was at all responsible
Yeah, I've lived with an idiot who flushed dumb shit down the drain in an old house (dental floss, in his case). The sewers clog up within a year or two from that kind of thing, it doesn't pop up a decade later.

Misty has undoubtedly been flushing "disposable" cloths down the toilets since the kids have been gone. We know she didn't have hot water or heat at home for several winters, which probably resulted in her washing herself with wet wipes when she couldn't get to the Y.

She also recently had her knee replacement, which would have resulted in a lot of spongebaths with wet wipes until she was cleared to submerge herself. She doesn't have a shower, so wrapping the knee in plastic wasn't an option, and she would not have been able to bathe at all for many weeks given her primitive facilities (bath only).

She knows own damn well where the wet wipes came from. And it wasn't the man who moved out to the garage circa 2007, and out of the house in 2010.

Vi0l3t

Violets are blue.
kiwifarms.net
Misty has graced us with another Insanity Productions affair for the day. The theme this time? "Shitter's full!"

Yes, that's right: her sewage has stopped working. Instead of remaining focused on all the things interior and structural that needed to be repaired, Misty has spent two years getting a precarious lean-to installed outside her kitchen. The result is that she's losing her utilities one by one.

And who is to blame? Lamonte, of course! Because the sewer line is full of baby wipes, and Misty can't envision any other reason for this than Lamonte maliciously shoving baby wipes down the drain when she tried to make him watch the little cuckoo in his nest. It can't possibly be because Misty, Tricia, Aurora, and Richard all lived there together for many years after Lamonte peaced out with no toileting or bathing facilities, causing them to use baby wipes for daily hygiene. And in fact, Lamonte never left her for Marissa at all, shouts Misty! No, it was because he had sabotaged the toilets! (Her zitty skin is on fine display throughout)

Misty reveals some very surprising facts about the house: there is a second bathroom on the first floor. That's right, much like the first floor bedroom: behind one of the doors she never opens in her many videos, there is an entire second bathroom she's got hoarded up.

Misty also reveals than she conned $8,000 from her grandmother to pay to repair the sewer line in the unliveable home she purchased for cash. "Eight thousand dollars, down the drain!", Misty pwns herself shriek-ily. The whole house was a money pit from the get-go, and only someone as stupid as Misty would buy it - and then go sinking cash into it only to watch the value decrease to zero.

She rants about her medals and service and welfare-to-work certificates while filming them all blurry and backwards. She shows the filthiest hat I've ever seen as proof she's a supah soljah, though what that has to do with her clogging the shitters, I have no idea. She believes this is all proof that the sewer - which Lamonte has had no access to for a decade - is not her fault. Lol.

She films her bedroom ceiling a lot. There are serious cracks in it due to her roof leaking, and the fact that the attic and its ceiling trash are directly above her. That fan is coming crashing down just like her fat ass did above the living room.

Misty says it will take $2,000 to get her shitters operating in a house that is valueless once a city inspector steps inside.

Do it, Misty! Make it rain on this ridiculous piece of folly! And don't throw away a thing! That's the most important bit.
View attachment 2368981

View attachment 2368985
Ah yes while you were married your then husband flushed wipes down the drain because he knew youd divorce later, and then hed get you back! Lmfao holy fuck.

Visible Belly Outline

I will send you all to Hell! (sexually)
kiwifarms.net
I’m pretty new to Misty but I still can’t watch her videos without turning away the screen a bit because when she does her furious crazy eyed stare it makes me very uncomfortable and I don’t know why. Crazy eyes are truly real because fucking wow.

Her videos give me so much joy. The Murder Kitchen is A+ and I audibly gasped when she recently showed that closet on her back porch with every nightmare of electrical fire hazard hiding inside it.

The house is rotting along with her remaining sanity.

Anne Hyroe

ortho molecular aware patriotic princess
kiwifarms.net
Love a good Misty-stare.

My favourite part of the video is that she posits two completely irreconcilable motives without even noticing. Which is it Misty, was Lamonte desperately trying to get you out of the house to cover up his nefarious deeds or was he hoping that you'd stay in the house so he could enact his revenge 10 years after he left?

The answer is neither.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still can’t watch her videos without turning away the screen a bit because when she does her furious crazy eyed stare it makes me very uncomfortable and I don’t know why. Crazy eyes are truly real because fucking wow.
The fear response to a crazy narc is likely due to experience with one. I use Misty as the perfect opportunity to dry run practice my grey rock technique; and also my joyful teasing in response to a narc having a tantrum, much like one does to a toddler when they're in full rage mode.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't remember if this has been brought up before, but was the shit-shack EVER livable? Or did she buy a fixer-upper that never got fixed-up?
Second one. Misty bought a lemon for way too much and never had any plans to fix it up. She didn't understand the first thing about home maintenance, and she is an object hoarder, raised by object hoarders, who married a garbage hoarder.

She thinks that because Lamonte and his trash piles aren't there any more that the home can't possibly be hoarded: her definition of hoard is garbage, feces, and the like. She doesn't see her piles and piles of dusty belongings - or the fact that she's hoarded a minimum of two rooms to the ceiling; plus the collapsing attic level; plus the collapsing shelves full of nonsense; plus the hole-in-the-ground basement with feces and hoard - as a problem.

She bought the house for $19,500. In the ensuing years, she's paid somewhere around $15,000 to upgrade the sewers, replace the upstairs bathroom, and get a series of new water heaters, and make a lean-to. And the result is that the home is worth less now than when she moved in - and the value will be zero if she ever tried to sell it, or if she tries to saddle her kids with it.

All that waste. She could have had a nice apartment somewhere and not had to work so much when her kids were younger.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Second one. Misty bought a lemon for way too much and never had any plans to fix it up. She didn't understand the first thing about home maintenance, and she is an object hoarder raised by object hoarders who married a garbage hoarder.

She thinks that because Lamonte and his trash piles aren't there any more that the home can't possibly be hoarded: her definition of hoard is garbage, feces, and the like. She doesn't see her piles and piles of dusty belongings - or the fact that she's hoarded a minimum of two rooms to the ceiling; plus the collapsing attic level; plus the collapsing shelves full of nonsense; plus the hole-in-the-ground basement with feces and hoard - as a problem.

She bought the house for $19,500. In the ensuing years, she's paid somewhere around $15,000 to upgrade the sewers, replace the upstairs bathroom, and get a series of new water heaters, and make a lean-to. And the result is that the home is worth less now than when she moved in - and the value will be zero if she ever tried to sell it, or if she tries to saddle her kids with it.

All that waste. She could have had a nice apartment somewhere and not had to work so much when her kids were younger.
I think Misty just went house shopping with whatever insurance money she got from her parent’s death and that piece of shit house was the only one that fit her extremely low low budget.

I can imagine Musty calling a real estate agent and saying she has $19k for a home. They assume she means $19k for a down payment. Confusion ensues until they realize $19k or less is her total budget and Musty would never qualify for a mortgage loan in a million years.

It’s weird that she didn’t end up being steered towards a used trailer given her budget. For $19k she could have got a used trailer with AC and electrical wiring done after the Great Depression. But she would be a pariah even in the worst trailer parks in Indiana.

Summer Sommerland

Yep...THAT "villainous" Heather!!
kiwifarms.net
I think Misty just went house shopping with whatever insurance money she got from her parent’s death and that piece of shit house was the only one that fit her extremely low low budget.

I can imagine Musty calling a real estate agent and saying she has $19k for a home. They assume she means $19k for a down payment. Confusion ensues until they realize $19k or less is her total budget and Musty would never qualify for a mortgage loan in a million years.

It’s weird that she didn’t end up being steered towards a used trailer given her budget. For $19k she could have got a used trailer with AC and electrical wiring done after the Great Depression. But she would be a pariah even in the worst trailer parks in Indiana.
Now Multiverse, I'm not saying anything you said was bad but don't go putting our parents in the same category as Musty.

Yes, our parents had their share of problems, Mom with her Bipolar and Dad with his PTSD. And yes, they did like to buy their little toys and doo dads (knives, swords, guns and books for Dad; clothes, jewelery and shoes for Mom) but they cared for us as much as any other parent, even with their own Mental Illness.

They tried their best to raise us right. Yes, Dad had his moments where his PTSD took over and he lost his temper and hit and kicked us...but I understood that sometimes he blacked out and didn't exactly know what he was doing at the time.

Yes, he was corrected plenty of times by my Grandmother when she caught him saying something that, in her eyes, tore me down...but I understood his dry sense of humor.

Am I saying what he did when he lost his temper was right? No, I'm not enabling him anymore with that...I knew it was wrong and there were lots of times when I should have left, but I was a dumb kid and stuck through it all because I loved my parents.

The moments that Musty makes them look like villains (such as the time Mom "made her walk home from Kokomo") is incorrect. Times like those were like times of the present. Musty was in the wrong with her behavior and instead of owning up to it, she fabricated different scenarios to make it look as if it was some form of abuse.

Our parents loved us, even if sometimes it was hard for them to convey that like "normal" parents.

Dad showed he loved me by different things like standing up to the school board when they automatically wanted to put me on Ritalin from the age of five when I entered Kindergarten just because of how Musty acted. They were afraid I was going to be just like her and Dad fought them all the way to prove I was nothing like Misty. I was a laid back kid.

I wasn't great with grades, true, until they finally learned I had a learning disability and got me in the appropriate classes, and yes, due to my frustration with the teachers not understanding that I wasn't getting what they were teaching...or I was more advanced than the other kids in such things like reading, I acted out.

But Dad fought the school board to the T to make sure I got the education I deserved. He knew I was frustrated with the reading levels they kept me at simply because of my age groups so he took a hand in helping to mold me to appreciate the classics.

So, no, don't dare to put them in the same category as my idiot older sister.

It isn't their fault they had one kid with a level head on her shoulders, getting the help she needs and broadening her horizons (me), and one dull-witted narcissistic twit of a brat (Musty) as the other kid.

We made our own life choices after they died. I fought to get where I am today and I continue to fight to persevere with what the next day may throw at me...Musty on the other hand?

She prefers to take whatever handouts she can get for free and lives to take others for granted...then ridicules them when they find they can't help her at all.

Thank god I am nothing like her in that way!

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now Multiverse, I'm not saying anything you said was bad but don't go putting our parents in the same category as Musty.

Yes, our parents had their share of problems, Mom with her Bipolar and Dad with his PTSD. And yes, they did like to buy their little toys and doo dads (knives, swords, guns and books for Dad; clothes, jewelery and shoes for Mom) but they cared for us as much as any other parent, even with their own Mental Illness.

They tried their best to raise us right. Yes, Dad had his moments where his PTSD took over and he lost his temper and hit and kicked us...but I understood that sometimes he blacked out and didn't exactly know what he was doing at the time.

Yes, he was corrected plenty of times by my Grandmother when she caught him saying something that, in her eyes, tore me down...but I understood his dry sense of humor.

Am I saying what he did when he lost his temper was right? No, I'm not enabling him anymore with that...I knew it was wrong and there were lots of times when I should have left, but I was a dumb kid and stuck through it all because I loved my parents.

The moments that Musty makes them look like villains (such as the time Mom "made her walk home from Kokomo") is incorrect. Times like those were like times of the present. Musty was in the wrong with her behavior and instead of owning up to it, she fabricated different scenarios to make it look as if it was some form of abuse.

Our parents loved us, even if sometimes it was hard for them to convey that like "normal" parents.

Dad showed he loved me by different things like standing up to the school board when they automatically wanted to put me on Ritalin from the age of five when I entered Kindergarten just because of how Musty acted. They were afraid I was going to be just like her and Dad fought them all the way to prove I was nothing like Misty. I was a laid back kid.

I wasn't great with grades, true, until they finally learned I had a learning disability and got me in the appropriate classes, and yes, due to my frustration with the teachers not understanding that I wasn't getting what they were teaching...or I was more advanced than the other kids in such things like reading, I acted out.

But Dad fought the school board to the T to make sure I got the education I deserved. He knew I was frustrated with the reading levels they kept me at simply because of my age groups so he took a hand in helping to mold me to appreciate the classics.

So, no, don't dare to put them in the same category as my idiot older sister.

It isn't their fault they had one kid with a level head on her shoulders, getting the help she needs and broadening her horizons (me), and one dull-witted narcissistic twit of a brat (Musty) as the other kid.

We made our own life choices after they died. I fought to get where I am today and I continue to fight to persevere with what the next day may throw at me...Musty on the other hand?

She prefers to take whatever handouts she can get for free and lives to take others for granted...then ridicules them when they find they can't help her at all.

Thank god I am nothing like her in that way!
Oh, I wasn't trying to say anything about your folks as people - and I deeply apologize for implying as much.

What I meant to say is that she was raised in an environment with hoarding tendencies, has those tendencies herself, and went on to marry someone with the same hoarder tendencies (though Lamonte hoards trash rather than objects); Misty has always been ensconced in an environment where hoarding is the norm. On top of that, she was born with a broken brain - plenty of self-pity and very low empathy - and this causes her to harm anyone around her. There's nothing anyone can do to fix a kid like that.

Anyway! Have you ever wanted to watch a 12 minute video of Misty sitting alone in the pitch black dark watching her cats play? Probably not.

In this painstakingly boring video, there is one gem: at one point Misty starts getting defensive, all alone in the dark, about how itchy her cats are. She tells a brief anecdote about how one time a cop was at her house and he pointed out how frantically her cats were itching themselves - probably due to her long-standing flea and roach infestations. "He just didn't know cat grooming behavior!", shouted Misty to herself in the dark.

Screenshot_20210723-082905_YouTube.jpg

Summer Sommerland

kiwifarms.net
Oh, it's quite all right multiverse. Just wanted to point out that they were nothing like Musty at all.

And I had a very interesting conversation with a longtime family friend and fellow Civic Players member today at the supermarket while I was waiting for the mini bus.

I told her that I still get questions on how Musty is doing and right away, my friend (who is more like an "aunt" I guess you could say. She was one of Dad's good friends and her son and I grew up together in the theater) laughed and said "Oh who cares? Let her spew her hatred and you keep being you, Heather!"

That was when I found out that not long ago Musty posted something unflattering about me on her Facebook and my friend jumped in and told Musty that our parents would be extremely disappointed to see how she turned out today.

Well, apparently that started a whole stream of posts from people that know Musty and me both and knows that what Musty posts is not true in the least.

Well, apparently not long after that Musty deleted that post and blocked my friend (something tells me she blocked quite a few of our family friends as well after that little debacle!)

So, tell me again Musty how your little "plan" to spew hatred about me on your Facebook is working out and how everyone is "agreeing with you"? Seems to me that you have been caught in yet another lie!

I tell you, how your hatred and animosity in the end will come back and bite you on the ass hard and it truly is! Payback is sweet!

Summer Sommerland

kiwifarms.net
Who's this "we"? Did the vermin help her diagnose the sewer issue?
Hmm...I knew my aunt was going to have carpal tunnel surgery and told her that if she needed anything to be sure to call me.

Now Musty is using that to her advantage, rubbing my nose in it that SHE was the one to be with our Aunt during her surgery, stayed with her a couple of hours and then went home and posted on her YouTube that I was the niece who was neglecting our Aunt.

Basically this tells you pretty much everything you need to know about Musty's true character. She uses moments like this to make me feel bad because I don't know everything that is going on with our Aunt.

I love my Aunt and have always been close to her but when I went into the group home, I couldn't help but feel that I was such a disappointment and failure to our family and that was partially my reasoning for keeping my distance at the time.

That and I was afraid that whatever I said to Aunt Terry would be related back to Musty and Musty would go and post negative things about me like this.

I am trying to correct all that, trying to reopen the communication stream between my Aunt and I, I have called her numerous times and offered to go over and help her should she need it.

I told her to call me if she ever needed anything, sometimes I don't check Facebook for a few days, needing a break from it every now and again so naturally, I now feel bad for not keeping up with my Aunt's daily posts.

But as I have said, I have called her, offered her help should she need it, and she didn't call me when she was getting ready to have surgery.

I didn't know she was having surgery yesterday and I was at work. If I had known I would have taken the day off and helped her out.

But Musty is using this to her full advantage and of course, I felt like crap when I read her comments on her latest video.

But it only lasted for a couple seconds.. she doesn't have the control to keep me down like she once did.

Instead, I chose to take screenshots and post them here for y'all to see and get these thoughts off my chest.

Tomorrow I will be sure to call Aunt Terry and talk to her about what I found and apologize to her again. And I will even back up my claim about Musty trying to make me feel awful by showing her these screenshots should she ask to see them!

Musty's behavior is about to come to full light for everyone (including family) to see and I don't feel at all sorry about what the outcome for her may be. It's about time that she realizes her bullying is not getting her any brownie points with anyone at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210724-005216.png
    Screenshot_20210724-005216.png
    450 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20210724-005210.png
    Screenshot_20210724-005210.png
    463.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20210724-005158.png
    Screenshot_20210724-005158.png
    480.7 KB · Views: 24