Dramacow Mitchell G. Slater / Kirsty Elizabeth Slater / Gemma Stone / NotCursedE / CursedE/ ObscuredLeg / Edesruc / Still_Cursed - Prolific shitposting tranny that waves his dick in women’s changing rooms, wants to burn down TERFs homes, sleeps in his sister’s clothes, talks about his mom masturbating, banned by Mumsnet, sent death threats to an MP

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Positron

Team Bartók
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Women had miscarrages; men most affected.
Untitled.png

Neko GF

Catgirls > Catboys
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TROON FIGHT:
1619362507801.png1619362655570.png
https://mobile.twitter.com/notCursedE/status/1386313750807027713 (Archive)

The (somewhat) reasonable one points out that most people aren't attracted to "women" with penises, "men" with vaginas, and also neo-genitals, which means that trooning out is a difficult choice that teenagers shouldn't be making.

So, naturally, Mitch seethes and provides no actual argument outside of what is basically "its the current year" as if that disproves the fact that most people don't find trannies attractive.

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

Hee/Haw
kiwifarms.net
Bit late to ‘not be trans’ when you’ve atrophied your sexual organs beyond recognition. Going back to slightly less than 50/50 mix of primary/secondary sex characteristics isn’t going to help much with the loneliness stuff.

luckily for Mitch, he has a low-self esteem girlfriend with daddy issues who is unlikely to leave him any time soon.

Norman B. Normal

Pronouns: Your Excellency / His Excellency
kiwifarms.net

Neko GF

Catgirls > Catboys
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mitchell OWNS TERFs with FACTS, LOGIC, and REASON:
1620487383785.png
https://twitter.com/notCursedE/status/1391010830674759683 (Archive)
1620487568087.pnghttps://medium.com/@notCursedE/dear-terfs-you-identify-as-women-too-4d99d406d9e2 (Archive)
Mitch said:
I know, I said we probably shouldn’t say TERFs because modern day transphobia has expanded well beyond the realms of weirdo academics awkwardly trying to justify their bigotry as ‘material reality’ in fairly obscure books and articles that the vast majority of people we call TERFs today haven’t read or don’t even know about BUT… SEO man, gotta catch ’em all.

I’ve had a crack at writing an article very similar to this one before already in which I explained how “I identify as” is no different to “I am”. However it seems it didn’t stick and people keep throwing around phrases like “people who identify as women” as a backhanded way of trying to say transgender women aren’t really women. This has even been done by those attempting to be inclusive too, which is just great. So today I’m having another go, lets see if this approach works instead; all women identify as women.

To identify as a woman doesn’t mean some sort of special ritual or process or something like that. It literally just means if someone asked what you are you would likely say “I am a woman”. In fact as an expert transgender woman myself I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have personally said “I identify as a woman” rather than just simply “I am a woman” as the latter is just the most common way of saying the same damn thing.

Admittedly its pretty rare that someone comes up to you and shouts WHAT ARE YOU like in the literal sense of that example. But that’s basically what happens any time you fill out a form and it asks for your title or your sex or you queue in line for a bathroom or whatever else. You are being asked by <the thing> to identify yourself as one of it’s options. Ticking next to Mx, writing in lesbian, selecting male from the drop down menu and standing in line at a women’s bathroom so you can go pee are all forms of you expressing how you identify, for all people not just transgender people.

Its often said that this is a trait unique to trans people, that we’re obsessed with identity but that’s just simply not true at all. We’re no more obsessed than anyone else about identity. In fact, I would go as far as to say that transphobes and specifically those who identify as radical feminists while being transphobic are some of the most keen to remind you of their identity as women.

They identify themselves as women beyond any degree of parody; their bios are filled with references to the fact they are women, they constantly used language in gendered ways specifically to say they are the most womanest of women, a lot of their imagery and iconography is centered around body parts they believe represent women, they literally have a social media platform named after gametes they believe to represent women and finally they actually made the dictionary definition of woman part of their transphobic campaigning. They put it on billboards and t-shirts! They pay actual real money to someone for this all while snidely looking down on trans women for “identifying as women too much”, its honestly madness; you couldn’t make it up if you tried.

Transphobes, please, hear me on this one. You identify as women and/or men just as much as trans people do. I’d say non-binary too but most of you don’t believe that’s real either because of the aforementioned transphobia. But still, please understand that every time you say “I’m a man” or “as a woman” or “I’m a feminist and feminists can only be women” you might as well just be saying “I identify as a woman”. The sentences mean the same damn thing.
TL;DR- Mitch copes, seethes, and dilates over the fact saying "I identify as a woman" isn't the same as being one.

He can say he's a woman but it won't change the fact that he has an XY chromosome and no womb, ovaries, etc.

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

Hee/Haw
kiwifarms.net
I’ve never ever ‘identified’ as woman because there has never been any need to do so.
Forms ask for M/F, not M/W.

I am a woman only because I was once a female zygote, then a female baby, then a female child and, due to the sheer good fortune of not dying in childhood, became a woman at the age of majority (ie adult human female = woman).

Mitch has never been a female zygote, nor a female baby, nor a female child. Thus, the way I became a woman (through aging out of childhood) has fuck all to do with the way Mitch became a pseudowoman.

Try again, Mitch.

Mitch seems to me to be of subnormal intellect. His arguments are utterly cack.

edit: switched an Americanism for a term more suited to a midlands lad.

Last edited:

papaya

kiwifarms.net
It’s hilarious how desperate they are for the delusion to be “validated”. When these guys are alone at night they know they’re men. They just think if they act aggressive and rapey enough they can force others to believe that they’re not.
You can see it starting with the “I can tell when people use my pronouns but don’t really see me as my gender” rhetoric. They are chasing a dragon that doesn’t exist and they know it. Even if troons COULD somehow literally control other people’s thoughts, they’d still be miserable, because they still wouldn’t be women in actuality.