MLM on Tumblr - Slash fangirls pretending to be gay boys

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net

I can't post caps right now because I'm on mobile, but fakebois are trying to turn being a transtrender into an aesthetic
How long before we start unearthing pedo rings? This aesthetic is literally just a mix of childish colors and puppy-fat early-teen boys, except those who are wellspoken because they're a role in a tv show written by an adult.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else noticed this trend of girls who after going on T, very soon after, they shave their heads like Miley Cyrus? Like this:

miley cyrus.pngreally.jpgbruh.jpgmilo.jpeg

Go to any FTM support group and it'll be full of dangerhairs and Bobby Hills with that strained duck voice that all badly passing trannies get. I'm not sure how this isn't seen as a huge red flag to everyone in their life, especially to the quacks who put them on T in the first place.

[also first post I'm sorry if I messed up formatting please let me know if I did and how to fix it.]

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
Oh Lord.

Juparian*: a gender I just made up that's kind of masculine but not very and only some of the time. Sort of feminine too but also not feminine at all.

*Original content do not steal.

I swear to god these kids are killing me.
Once again, Trevor Moore's prophetic song rings true: this shit is what happens when you take bullies out of the ecosystem.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What the fuck does this mean?

And boy, am I glad this is a 16 year-old, as 16 year-olds are pretty stupid and hopefully they'll get this out of their system.
I'm pretty sure it's a new word for tucute designed to cause confusion.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Meowthkip

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net

What the fuck does this mean?

And boy, am I glad this is a 16 year-old, as 16 year-olds are pretty stupid and hopefully they'll get this out of their system.
It's the new word for Tucute. They're basically the same group. You also got transmedicalist which is just the truscum or actual trans people and transcentralist which are middle ground people. Basically it's a new word for being an exceptional person.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's the new word for Tucute. They're basically the same group. You also got transmedicalist which is just the truscum or actual trans people and transcentralist which are middle ground people. Basically it's a new word for being an exceptional person.
So a transmedic doesn't carry around a first-aid kit at pride parades?

Mocha

Just might kermit
kiwifarms.net
Garrah isn't much better than the Fakebois. (Being a truscum won't keep you from being a cow-- Alex Vidal is a truscum as well) Kid is absolutely delusional, almost on Reddit Troon levels. He's convinced that he never gets clocked when he looks like a depressed lesbian with 7 cats and talks like an excitable highschool girl. Not to even mention the I 👏 AM 👏 LICHRALLY 👏 MALE 👏 shite he goes on about. The nicest thing I can say is that he doesn't expect straight girls to date him. That's at least a step above the other trannies.
In the end of the day it really doesn't matter, as still, you could have the most lukewarm opinions and still get hated by these chicks for not rushing to validate someone's Juparin gender as we've seen above. Which was mostly my point anyway. Picking apart his opinions is worthless because they still hate him too much to actually analyse them.

Coldgrip

Not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Juparian"? Is this suppose to be named after the Roman god Jupiter, who was just their version of Zeus? The same god that was considered one of the most, if not the most, masculine and virile of all divine celestial beings?

How in the name of Dis Pater did this bint come to the conclusion that Juptier equals out to "soft" and un-manly?

Nekromantik2

I put the romance back in necromancy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Juparian"? Is this suppose to be named after the Roman god Jupiter, who was just their version of Zeus? The same god that was considered one of the most, if not the most, masculine and virile of all divine celestial beings?

How in the name of Dis Pater did this bint come to the conclusion that Juptier equals out to "soft" and un-manly?
Maybe that yellow stripe is symbolic of the golden rain that Zeus splashed Danae with.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: bowow and Coldgrip