MMA & UFC General - Featuring Bellator MMA & Rizin Fighting Federation

Looney Troons

DRINK?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My knowledge of Korean is very minimal, but I do believe his corner was telling him to “be patient” even when entering the fourth. TKZ didn’t take the liberties he was dealt with Ortega against the cage which really frustrated me to watch. Oh well. Was starting to get those Gaethje v Ferguson vibes.

Weird card tonight.

Sheriff of CWCville

You have been visited by Tortured Goobs
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think TKZ expected Ortega to be anywhere near that competent in the stand up, I know i didn’t. I was pretty sure Brian was gonna get slept.

Also anyone catch the Loma boxing match? That sport is killing itself, the ONE fight that actually should have been scored a draw and they give it to the spic just because the cartels got guns to some judges kids head. Fucking travesty, everyone who’s still following boxing closely should be ashamed

Violent Ken Apologist

ENFP superstar
kiwifarms.net
Izzy has to be on something to develop gyno at age 30. A normal person growing a tit at age 30 would go to a doc, get diagnosed, and then explain what it was before the fight via social media and then explain it again when asked after the fight instead of misdirecting.
Man as a total casual who trains a bunch too I'm at least 'True and Honest' tm about what I use. Shame UFC has usada tbf, Pride FC had middle weights moving at double the speed of heavies who're notorious for slacking in training even in the UFC and rarely bothering with juice. The best way to see usada is a nerf for pro level competitors that DIY MMA practitioners won't ever have to deal with.

Honestly though Izzy is clearly on something to be able to fight with that level of endurance and swiftness imo. There're PEDs that increase your cardio dramatically and I wouldn't be surprised if he dipped his heels in that

the autist of dojima

Grail Lives Matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Khabib is probably going to dominate
Everyone thinks they can ko him when he actively avoids fighting and just focuses on grappling

Violent Ken Apologist

ENFP superstar
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if a Khabib that could go to his ideal weight (if that isn't already covered by his current class) and had training time could beat Izzy in a superfight.

Sheriff of CWCville

You have been visited by Tortured Goobs
kiwifarms.net
Man what can you even say? As a McGregor nuthugger id love to see the fight again but hard to see it going much different, Khabib really is great. Shame we can’t see more, although never know if he comes back.

Violent Ken Apologist

ENFP superstar
kiwifarms.net
We need. To figure out how to artificially enhance chins with some kind of metal implant, man. Not even Lenne Hardt screaming could pump most people up enough to take shots and roll with thunder like Khabib does, I'm astonished.

Reactions: Looney Troons

Looney Troons

DRINK?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bones Jones and fans et al are really assmad that White and DC are proclaiming that Khabib is the P4P greatest. As somewhat of a Bones fan, I agree with both of them. I would arguably say that Bones could have lost his last two fights. No one has ever really come close to getting the win over Khabib. He’s been wobbled plenty but no one put him down. Dude is a beast.

Khabib isn’t the most interesting dude to watch work, but he does put on masterclasses on how to absolutely drown people with unrelenting pressure.

KatanaSenshi

kiwifarms.net
If Chimaev lives up to the hype we'll see something similar to Khabib vs Gaethe 2 (Colby/Usman) or vs McGregor 2 (Wonderboy) in the near future. Colby and Usman are better fighter than Gaethje imo though, even if Chimaev is as good as Khabib he'll have some trouble.

Also, pretty good technical breakdown of Khabib vs Garth from Teachmegrappling.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Looney Troons

Slimy Time

Fisting gone wrong
kiwifarms.net
Jon Jones is a huge piece of shit and will never be considered the greatest anything.

Multiple failed drug tests, constant legal trouble and eye pokes in all of his matches where he feels like he is going to lose a fair fight.
He's his own worst enemy. His only loss was because he had a massive murderboner and couldn't stop himself doing 12-6 elbow strikes on a guy he was mounting and who was 10 seconds away from having the ref jump in to stop him. His one loss sums him up best, complete lack of self control. Can't stay out of prison, can't not do PEDs after USADA upped their game, can't stop doing eye pokes when he's getting his shit pushed in.
It's not a ego thing it's more of a cardio thing
He looked gassed after that first round with Khabib. Combination of dropping a bomb with every swing he took (like he did with Ferguson in the 1st round) and Khabib's relentless pace. Khabib is a machine, He keeps an an upped pace throughout his fights. Still kinda miffed that we never got the Ferguson/Khabib fight, though whether it happens in the future, who knows (unlikely).