MMO General - clean your fucking WASD keys

patchwork

Have a donut.
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised this wasn't a thing already, considering how often I've seen people either sperg about certain MMOs, or have avatars related to them. Maybe it's a little too power level revealing for most people considering the nature of them. If you've sperged about it already you might as well contain it here.

I've played most MMOs on the market right now, from free-to-play/freemium games like Maple Story and Blade and Soul to the big'uns like World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy 14. So, post screenshots of your characters or talk about no-lifes who play this stupid shit, it'll be appreciated either way.

To kick it off, there's a new one coming out called Revelation Online. It looks a lot like Blade and Soul, has anyone gotten into the beta for it?

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are there any MMOs currently out there that are actually fun? 99% of the stuff I see are Korean weeb crap and western WOW knockoffs that are riddled with micro transactions.

patchwork

Have a donut.
kiwifarms.net
Are there any MMOs currently out there that are actually fun? 99% of the stuff I see are Korean weeb crap and western WOW knockoffs that are riddled with micro transactions.
You might be interested in EVE Online, it went recently free-to-play (or technically freemium, it's up to a point honestly) and it's fairly different since it's ships in space. I haven't checked it out yet but as far as I know it's really PVP based so if that's not your cuppa either, I got nothin'.

TsumTsum

Adding to my collection of waifus.
kiwifarms.net
I used to play a lot of MMOs like Tera, Aion, etc. Now I've moved on to those shitty Japanese browser "MMOs" like Icchibanketsu (if that even counts) because I can't afford too much time sink these days. I'll play anything that has cute characters. Anything.

I was also one of those weirdos that did mini-photo shoots with my characters so have some shots. Char2.png Char1.jpg

Reactions: Kilted Gentleman

patchwork

Have a donut.
kiwifarms.net
ffxiv_06072016_191631.png ffxiv_11192016_220408.png
I'm particularly guilty of, uh, changing how my character looks pretty often. I'm not a fan of the PvP centric MMOs but damn if most of them don't have really good looking outfits. I think I got rid of my Blade and Soul screenshots but their outfit designs are really good, even if they got... pretty skimpy. Tera's Elin thighs creeped me out too much to play them unfortunately.

Glamour is the real end game.

patchwork

Have a donut.
kiwifarms.net
Aw man, I haven't played a MUD in over a decade - there's a few still running it looks like. I remember them being hard and confusing, but I'm pretty sure that's just because I was an impatient kid who couldn't be bothered to read block after block of text when just running around. Unfortunately I think the last MMO that really felt like a direct translation from those was FF11, after that you'd have to look for kMMOs that are trying to copy Ragnarok Online which are the next closest I'm aware of....

Calling

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2016-05-18_17398487.PNG 2016-04-20_36642591.PNG 2016-04-28_37273982.PNG 2016-04-24_56813786.PNG 2016-04-18_31785814.JPG 2016-05-18_17398487.PNG 2016-04-20_36642591.PNG 2016-04-28_37273982.PNG

I 100% started playing BDO because of the graphics. I also enjoyed the gameplay, though I was more excited to take screenshots every time I dumped $30 into the game. No ragrets.

I should mention, these screenshots are raw. No post editing whatsoever.

Kazami Yuuka

Enjoy the ment
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 159257 View attachment 159258 View attachment 159259 View attachment 159261 View attachment 159262 View attachment 159257 View attachment 159258 View attachment 159259

I 100% started playing BDO because of the graphics. I also enjoyed the gameplay, though I was more excited to take screenshots every time I dumped $30 into the game. No ragrets.

I should mention, these screenshots are raw. No post editing whatsoever.
Yup. Just don't listen to the BDO is dead memes. Interestingly enough, the minute you start, you're already in the endgame. Actual level requirements aren't too noticeable, and you can do nearly anything you want right off the bat.

Calling

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh fuck that, if BDO is dead, that means less lag for me lol.

And yeah, it's super nice that you can just throw gear from your lv 50 character to your lv 5 character. I wish more games did that. Level caps on armor is so agitating, like you work hard for your gear, you should be able to use it on any character.

• Agree
Reactions: Kilted Gentleman

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, not trying to shill, I just found out about this a couple days ago.

Just dropping a line to say there's a new SWG private server launching next week.
https://forums.stellabellum.net/index.php

It's launching with the version that was live right before SOE shut the game down. Sure, the NGE gets dumped on a lot, but it's better than most of the junk on the market right now, and this is a good chance to get in on a server that is starting out fresh. I've been playing around with the beta and it runs like a champ.

Puukalikka

kiwifarms.net
I have returned back to Maplestory after a few years break and every time I wonder what happened. Maple has been my on/off MMO since 2006 or something and damn. I don't really know what to say about it. I leveled to +70 in few hours, the old classes are pretty much useless with their mobbing and bossing abilities. I like the few new classes I tried, but it makes me sad that the first classes I grew up with are forgotten.

Edit: I also don't like it that you can get in-game money with real money so easily

• Agree
Reactions: L'Homme de la Lune

Yhwach

The Asshole
kiwifarms.net
I don't play MMOs, but Xenoverse 2 is kinda like one, right? I faced some guy that goes by the title of "ilikepie97". He kept challenging me with his Saiyan that had an item which put his ki/mana gauge at max from the start of the fight, beating me each time with one combo until I switched to the same type of set.... Then he got pissed. I assumed he was just trying to help me get better or whatever, but I guess he was trying to farm ranked points off me.

He kept telling me to go fuck myself, especially after he tried to fight me again and lost a second time.

He complained about lag, but my character's a small Frieza race (basically the game's rogue archetype) while he could hit me from 5 feet away. Dude literally sounded like a stereotypical basement dweller. Hell, he even had some anime (I assume that's what it was) playing loud in the background.

tl;dr
I beat a dude at his own cheap game and he REEEEEEE'd 'til the cows came home. I didnt say a word to him though. That boy ain't right.

Last edited:

Ravelord

How quickly the tide turns
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I play GW2 (daredevil and herald rn). I like some of the design choices, like dodging mechanics or the fair pay to have better inventory management. I don't like the fact that you always have too many hero points. Wish there were some extra specializations, though.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino