MMO General - clean your fucking WASD keys

invalid

kiwifarms.net
I've been playing WoW off and on for years. I tried Neverwinter, which was actually quite good until you get near max level, then maximum cash shop activates. Whales in that game can solo dungeons with the gear they've got. I'm interested in hearing what other MMO's are like, as well as how updates/dev/community are handled. It's hard to get a sense of it until you actually play a game and interact with the forum for a long period.

WoWScrn1.jpg

Doge

wow
kiwifarms.net
Last time I played WoW, I was told the current catch up mechanic was kind of inaccessible to returning players. Is that still true?

AnimuGinger

Schmuck in Scrubs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just going to try to find another private server to play on. I didn't like Legion enough to want to resub.

Bicycle Disaster

⚠️bicycles are fun⚠️
kiwifarms.net
Tried Mabinogi a long time ago and didn't take long for me to uninstall that shit. Almost every interaction you do prompts a nag message of buying premium access or some jew shit like that

Tree of savior is successor to ragnarok, but it's very modern, with instances and stuff. Huge variety of builds, 4 basic classes and 8 following sub classes, most of which can be taken 3 times in a row, giving extra levels for some specific abilities.
I remember getting hyped for this but I couldn't get early access so I set it aside. Next thing I heard, the game was plagued with 3rd world gold sellers, bots and massive lag. Shame the game is really pretty.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I quit WoW a few months ago (due to the fact BFA sucks and because of drama that ruined my love for the game) and I am on and off with FF14.
I lose interest in wow the second i unlock an allied race, which ironically is the only drive i have in the game. I made my few mains KT. Now what? There's two more allied races before the next expac, so guess I'll play again in a years time.

I was given a free month for literally no reason. Was gonna go play xiv the few days after KT when my time would run out. RIP.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
TI remember getting hyped for this but I couldn't get early access so I set it aside. Next thing I heard, the game was plagued with 3rd world gold sellers, bots and massive lag. Shame the game is really pretty.
They wanted to faithfully recreate the original Ragnarok Online experience.

SnowBall

God Tier Problematic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Viera and the new lion man race are both going to be genderlocked in Shadowbringers. The community is exploding in rage right now all over social media.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Viera and the new lion man race are both going to be genderlocked in Shadowbringers. The community is exploding in rage right now all over social media.
It's such fucking bullshit. We're going to a different dimension, and their reasoning is still "we don't see male bunnies or female ronso often". Then fucking make it so? You're writing the story, hello?

6 years without a new healer also. Yea sure, dancer looks really good and from Dynasty Warriors I love throwing 'melee' weapons, but fuck. It looks like a bard. I've been juggling between races without commitment til I could be a male bunny. Now what? Sure ronso might end up looking great, but I don't wanna be a furry bara.

Way to kick back all the Warcraft refugees about to take the plunge. Fucking japs.

• Mad at the Internet
Reactions: Dave.

SnowBall

God Tier Problematic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The devs aren’t obligated to give us male Viera or female Ronso. If they don’t want to they don’t have to. Yes it sucks but players need to realize they can’t get everything they want and that sometimes, just sometimes, a creative decision isn’t going to be in their favor. I honestly would be pretty salty if they caved in and gave up the gender locks solely to pacify the players screaming about sexism and homophobia.

You’re right, they are writing the story. And because of that they have the right to put their foot down and say “no.”

Not saying people can’t be mad but the tantrums I have seen are awful.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino