• "you have been reported I hope the lock your Acct"

Modern Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Battlechili, Jul 28, 2017.

1. For a site that makes fun of cartoon spergs we have quite a few of them ourselves.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Uncanny Valley

Uncanny Valley decently animated
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. quite the goldmine for collecting autistic ratings tho

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Medici

Medici 1999

kiwifarms.net
  3. Not shit. Even as a kid, I avoided shows because I thought they looked stupid (this includes some CN classics like Cow and Chicken).

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    cactus

cactus Cactus Juice Connoisseur

kiwifarms.net
  4. I was never a fan of David Feiss' designs (especially those noses he gives those characters), it's an OK cartoon but the "flaring nostrils" always bugged me!

• Agree Agree x 3
    Trilby

Trilby The Alt-Centrist

kiwifarms.net
  5. Cow's voice was fucking nails on a chalkboard. Hell, I avoided Reboot because it looked bad and I thought the artwork in Miyazaki films was fug (then I became a weeb).

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    cactus

kiwifarms.net
  6. You don't have Disney XD, do you? Because both Gravity Falls (it's ended now) and Star vs. the Forces of Evil are things, you know (neither of which have crying lesbian space rocks).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 3
    cactus

kiwifarms.net
  7. Yeah. Still a better reputation than CN because XD at least has variety, even if its shows are "meh" tier.

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    cactus

kiwifarms.net
  8. Man, I knew that Cartoon Network needs that cash grab because parents are fucking hopeless with their kids (Our Mayor for a prime example) but fucking hell this is just sad.

• Autistic Autistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    SomethingWittyandBadass

SomethingWittyandBadass Daddy's too busy fucking a whore to care Timmy.

kiwifarms.net
  9. At least Gumball isn't dead and France is giving us a new Dofus film in the near future.
    Perhaps, but there's still a movie. Its not like its completely dead, and its likely to go out with a bang provided they don't half ass it like they did the EQG films.
    A decent sized selection of comedy and perhaps a few action cartoons being aired at different times throughout the week of varying degrees of quality.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    #69 Battlechili, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Battlechili

Battlechili Ultimate Pianist

kiwifarms.net
  10. Sounds like you want it to be like what it used to be like during my childhood.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Trilby

Trilby The Alt-Centrist

kiwifarms.net
  11. wow so much autism in this thread

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. at least we admit it i quess. or at least keep it in check.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. In speaking of which, what ever happened to luaren fuast after she got kicked from that medusa movie.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Cartoon Network is shit now. I would rather watch and actually do watch old shows on youtube on repeat. It is so much better. I fell pitty for today's kids

• Autistic Autistic x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  15. no one cares

• Agree Agree x 6
    Deadwaste

Deadwaste GOD DAMNED BASTARDOUS CHILD

kiwifarms.net
  16. As it turns out, apparently the artist of Spike Spiegel doesn't actually mind that

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Battlechili

Battlechili Ultimate Pianist

kiwifarms.net
  17. Artists tend to not give any shits about some random ass doodle they did, but of course the fans would, they're fans for a reason. Also the obvious skill differential between both doodles.

• Agree Agree x 3
    cactus

kiwifarms.net
  18. I reeeeealy need to convince somebody with money to reboot Rainbow Brite.

• Autistic Autistic x 4
    Morose_Obesity

Morose_Obesity Professir emetrius:Advanced shitposting 440
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.