• ”Vordrak is the goose laying the golden lulijay and julaying Joshy for the sweetest julay of lulz”

MOGAI-Archives

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by nonnewtonian, Mar 3, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

1. Hey, I was allergic to k*wi fruits for several years, and while the allergy may have gone away, the trauma never will.

STOP FETISHIZING K*WIS.

#tw: kinkshaming #tw: allergies #tw: kiwis

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ancani

Ancani uwu flower emoji
    Verified

kiwifarms.net
  2. [​IMG]
    The power of the gender...in the palm of my hand.

• Like Like x 4
    nonnewtonian

nonnewtonian Haroo :(

kiwifarms.net
  3. Insanegender: a gender only for crazy fucks who invent more and more ridiculous genders

alternate name: attention whore

Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
  4. Helios and Apollo...were males. But, of course, this is Tumblr, males are evil, they were just MTF pre-transition.

APerson

APerson Official Lolcattle Abductor

kiwifarms.net
  5. This just in -
    [​IMG]
    It was the straw that broke the camel's back.
    [​IMG]
    Rest in fucking pieces.
    WARM UP UR GENDER HEADCANONS MY LOVELIES UWU

• Winner Winner x 9
    Megahertz

Megahertz Like a damn fiddle
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. OH MY GOD.

I'M DYING, SQUIRTLE. *yawn*

Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. So what is bofa-gender? Is it where you identify as bof'a dem?

• Like Like x 1
    Lurkingjay

Lurkingjay so divine

kiwifarms.net
  8. I always thought it was a poke at "bofa deez nuts", which is currently spreading like wildfire through tumblrland.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Megahertz

Megahertz Like a damn fiddle
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. its definitely a poke at bofa deez nuts.

they went in style, at least.

Nettle

Nettle local swamp monger

kiwifarms.net
  10. I think that's the best use of "bofa deez nuts" ever.

Whoever submitted that deserves a medal.

• Agree Agree x 5
    #130 Meowthkip, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  11. I can't believe that's how mogai-archive got taken down again. No time for headcanons, it's just fucking gone.

Since the initial deletion of Mogai-Archive, I think I've seen at least 5 new attempts to revive it crash and burn so far, usually within a couple of days. Hell, I'm even seeing more SJW-y people claiming to hate Mog-Arch.

What a time to be alive.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Rascal Hawk

Rascal Hawk Skreeee motherfucker

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm shrekgendered, all of these other genders need to get out of my swamp.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Vilence in Movies n sexxx on TeeVee
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Gender is like an onion.

• Like Like x 4
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  14. You know what else has layers? Parfaits have layers! You know, parfaits might just be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet. Everybody loves parfaits! You ever been with a friend and say, 'hey, let's go get some parfaits!' and they be like 'hell no, I don't want no parfait!'

-transtrenders
    sorry :c i thought Shrek The Musical quotes would be relevant. since it's terrible.

• Like Like x 1
    Wilhelm

Wilhelm Silverhaired Creep

kiwifarms.net
  15. I thought that was going to end with the transtrender identifying as parfaitgender.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    CrispyBacon

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I've actually seen fionagender be a thing. Thankfully most of the reblogs were saying exactly what you said.

• Agree Agree x 3
    fishercat

fishercat random crits are fair and balanced
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.