Moleman and Parkourdude, 'til the Cows Come Home -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Enig

Solid Style State Senzuri
kiwifarms.net
As el prasidente of the New Cow Republic, I am authorizing Secretariat of the Sperg Corps Shazbot to mobilize Freedom Tanks, and for Renegade Master Giovanna to have full access to the Julei-IV intercontinental ballstothehallstic missiles, and full access to autism warheads. Let Globalspergical War commence... as soon as Jace gets on his end of the timeshare server, can't play without someone at the other PDP machine down in the Sci department, y'know.

Also, is Jace seriously going to defend Gabe, a guy with racial superiority issues and known pedophilism? Damn, Jace, protecting freedoms only goes so far, man.

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
As el prasidente of the New Cow Republic, I am authorizing Secretariat of the Sperg Corps Shazbot to mobilize Freedom Tanks, and for Renegade Master Giovanna to have full access to the Julei-IV intercontinental ballstothehallstic missiles, and full access to autism warheads. Let Globalspergical War commence... as soon as Jace gets on his end of the timeshare server, can't play without someone at the other PDP machine down in the Sci department, y'know.

A-Stump

Dr Robotdick
kiwifarms.net
Jace has become a freedom fighter as some consider terrorist factions to be. He is leading a guerrilla war against brave forumers everywhere. Would a TRUE and HONEST marine be leading a resistance against free speech and using oddly charismatic diatribes to recruit planet raping pedophiles?

Only time will tell. Hold onto your butts, Cwcki.

Tags
None