Moleman: Night of the Living Autist -

What is your favorite autism outbreak movie?

• Total voters

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
This is convo I had with Gay Pen Sharparro. I started off by telling him how I didn't care about his sense of morality. Here is his reply:

YOUHAVE TO GIVE A SHIT.PNG

I then told him that his constant repetition was a result of his autism, the only cure for which is genocide.

TheCure.PNG

I mentioned that autism is clearly as disease, as seen in Night of the Living Dead and 28 Days Later.

ZombieInfection.PNG

I answered yes to his obvious question and....
AbsolutelyOffensive.PNG

I told him just because its offensive doesn't mean its true and he went ballistic:

YOUAREWRONG.PNG

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net
Well then, I guess we know how to contract autism: by getting groped if you are a young lay-dee or by being in the victinity of a autistic chimp out if you are a JERK.

Reactions: Randall Fragg

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a big fan of the Sonoran Desert (not really) so it's got to be the cacti.

Enig

Solid Style State Senzuri
kiwifarms.net
I remember playing this one Co-Op game on steam called Left 4 Autism 2. Four people have to fight their way through various waves of spergs in places like a MLP convention, a SJW parade, and an abandoned fedora factory.
The Euphoric was my favorite campaign, though avoiding setting off cars in the factory parking lot is a total pain.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember playing this one Co-Op game on steam called Left 4 Autism 2. Four people have to fight their way through various waves of spergs in places like a MLP convention, a SJW parade, and an abandoned fedora factory.
Sounds like a fun game. Did the MLP convention have spergs in pony suits? Did the SJW parade had angry spergs with signs sayings "Die Cis-Scum"? Did the fedora factory contain many raging giant spergs with fedora's? If so, sounds like my kind of game.

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my God make this a thing! That sounds like the best game ever!

Reactions: Arctic

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember the level where a new Sonic game was being announced? That was hell.
That was nothing compared to the furry convention. There was the boss fight against that really fat dude dressed as pikachu that was drawing all the autists to it, and you had to kill him while at the same time fighting off hordes of furries and Pokemon fans. That was a bitch.

StallChaser

Wolf-Souled Individual
kiwifarms.net
That was nothing compared to the furry convention. There was the boss fight against that really fat dude dressed as pikachu that was drawing all the autists to it, and you had to kill him while at the same time fighting off hordes of furries and Pokemon fans. That was a bitch.
Don't even get me started on the final boss battle against CWC. It's such BS. I don't even last 10 seconds before my sanity meter is depleted and my character gouges his own eyes out. I've heard it's even worse if you use a female character.

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't even get me started on the final boss battle against CWC. It's such BS. I don't even last 10 seconds before my sanity meter is depleted and my character gouges his own eyes out. I've heard it's even worse if you use a female character.
Did you get the "Weeaboo" DLC? You're in an Anime convention center and all the autists have katanas and nunchucks. Goddamn it that was hard. And then for the climax a metric fuck ton of them spawn and start running at you. And you have this mad dash through a maze of stalls and booths as the weeaboos close in. And then at the end of the maze there's a wall and a doorway and you think "Oh shit it's going to be locked". But miraculously it's open and you rush in and slam the door... And realize it's a maintenance room with no other exit. And you hear the autists pounding on the door trying to break in and feel frustrated and hopeless... And you notice the corpse of some guy who electricuted himself on the fusebox and besides him is... No, is that a... M60 machine gun? No, the game isn't that generous, it's got to be out of ammo or something... And you pick it up and find that it had several thousand rounds and fires perfectly. And you turn and fire at the door and wall the autists are trying to breech and the bullets pass through and kill the autists on the other side... And what ensues makes up for all the frustration, difficulty, controller throwing and key board smashing, and general stress the game throws at you.

Reactions: CWCissey

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got it and I'm enjoying it and yet, the brony convention is giving me a hard time. So many of them are surrounding me, plushies in hand. The fact that the bronies dressed in suits is what gets me since some of them attract furries. Add to that, the con attracts their SJW enemies which means you are walking through a war-zone of a death trap. At least some of them pay attention to their enemies.

Alan Pardew

alexander4488/Game Dude ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also got a SJW DLC, and part of the DLC includes headmates, where they are multiplying at an enormous speed, making it a nightmare.

The boss is also difficult, fighting a big tortoisekin who has several other SJW characteristics which include natural multiplicity.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino