Moleman the Villain -

Ouija Board

Worldwide Gangster Computer God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find Moleman fascinating though I haven't gone deeper. How can someone be so obtuse about his behavior?

I agree, if you make an ass of yourself and cause yourself to get bann from anywhere, either online or IRL then you have no one to cry to but yourself. Gabe has been given chances and he blew them off. He had a chance here talking with Null who must have the patience of a saint to even discuss these matters with him. I heard the conversation between Null and Gabe and all Gabe achieved was being an annoying twat. Little wonder he has no friends.

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
Alright guys, time for the update. What happened yesterday was that Robinsinbecky, admin of the Real Life Villains wiki, contacted me and wished to learn my side of the story in regards to the Moleman9000 drama. Naturally, I told him about the systematic and extremely TRIGGERING abuse I suffered at the hand of the OUT-AND-OUTRIGHT cyberbully that is Reson X/ Moleman. I was backed up by several of my irc comrades, who in turn shared their own stories of the abuse they suffered and the hands of Reson X. It all culminates in Moleman9000 get rightfully perma banned from the Real Life Villains wiki for his repeated abuses towards me and my friends. Becky goes by Jubilee and Guest in these two chat logs. And I am in ongoing civil discussion with him, telling him of the abuse I suffered at the real life villain known as Reson X's hands. Warning these discussions were taking place during some weird E3 shit, so there is some videogame sperging.

Part One - http://pastebin.com/3JD7j9vm

Part Two - http://pastebin.com/tcJseSpN

Alan Pardew

alexander4488/Game Dude ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jun 09 22:18:45 <Guest61570> Gabe, I'm sorry. I tried to defend you on the other wikis, but you always manage to get yourself into trouble. You never learn from your lessons, and whenever you claim that you have, you always go back to being the way you are now. Until you develop in character, you are hereby banned from RLV Wiki for infinity.
Jun 09 22:18:55 <Judge_Komarov> Thank you
Jun 09 22:19:02 <WillowG> thank you
Jun 09 22:19:10 <WillowG> i feel a little bit better now
Jun 09 22:19:11 <Judge_Whin> That is neccessary Guest61570
Jun 09 22:19:22 <WillowG> gaben what is your thoughts on this before we kick you?
Jun 09 22:19:24 <Judge_Komarov> Hell at this point he deserves his own article
Jun 09 22:19:28 <WillowG> yeah
Jun 09 22:19:34 <WillowG> reson x really needs his own article
Jun 09 22:19:38 <WillowG> he is a bonafide bully
Jun 09 22:19:38 <Judge_Whin> At least some justice has been server, right mib_8fqe2b ?
Jun 09 22:19:43 <WillowG> out-and-outright bully
Jun 09 22:19:46 <Helios127> I would consider him a real life villian personally
Jun 09 22:19:49 <Judge_Whin> *Served
Jun 09 22:19:54 <Guest61570> I'll still bring the General here to think about the article.
Jun 09 22:20:01 <WillowG> thank you
Jun 09 22:20:02 <Threeeded> That would be cool.
Jun 09 22:20:14 <mib_8fqe2b> I'm calling it now: This is not the real Becky.
Jun 09 22:20:21 <WillowG> WHAT
Jun 09 22:20:23 <Judge_Whin> What
Jun 09 22:20:25 <Guest61570> I am the real Becky.
Jun 09 22:20:26 <Judge_Whin> Oh man
Jun 09 22:20:27 <superthermite> oh shut up moleman
Jun 09 22:20:28 <WillowG> ARE YOU ACCUSING HIM OF BEING A FAKE
Jun 09 22:20:39 <Judge_Diamond13> mib_8fqe2b you're being a bigot now
Jun 09 22:20:42 <Judge_Komarov> Bullshit Gabe
Jun 09 22:20:44 <Threeeded> Moleman, now you're making yourself appear delusional.
Jun 09 22:20:45 <WillowG> becky link him the comment you made on the master's voice 's page
Jun 09 22:20:50 <WillowG> about wanting to talk with me
Jun 09 22:21:00 <mib_8fqe2b> Because no sane person would ever believe your lies while failing to respond to the proof of your statements being lies I am messaging.
Jun 09 22:21:14 <WillowG> OH SHIT
Jun 09 22:21:14 <Threeeded> You post death threats *everywhere* and admit to it.
Jun 09 22:21:16 <MiRRoRMaN> http://i.4cdn.org/s4s/1402078211683.jpg
Jun 09 22:21:18 <WillowG> ARE YOU CALLING HIM STUPID/INSANER
Jun 09 22:21:22 <Judge_Whin> So, someone that doesn't support you is a fraud? mib_8fqe2b
Jun 09 22:21:29 <Threeeded> You fucking *admit to it*.
Jun 09 22:21:36 <mib_8fqe2b> No, someone that DOES support YOU is a troll.
Jun 09 22:21:46 <Guest61570> I'm sorry, Gabe, there's just too much bad stuff that you're connected to.
Jun 09 22:21:46 <Judge_Whin> Noyt at all
Jun 09 22:21:46 <Judge_Bernie> MORTAL KOMAT X
Jun 09 22:21:48 * Judge_Bateman has kicked mib_8fqe2b from #n0chan (Quit spamming the IRC with a logical loop that has no end or reason)

Love how Molay has blown his chance once again of getting a last chance of proving himself that he can develop into character. Also, thanks for the logs, Willow.

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
The worst part is that most of this is actually true. I wonder what our BRILLIANT BOY has to say about this.

Andrew Noel Schaefer

Mentally ill goblin who only talks about soda.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
  1. Jun 09 21:10:16 <ResonX> Guest61570: You won't get "answers" from their kind. You need to not talk to them.
DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE LIARS SAYING LIES ABOUT THE THINGS I MYSELF HAVE SAID MULTIPLE TIMES!
Moleman should listen to his own advice.

Alan Pardew

Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey everyone, remember when ResonX is here lecturing us about the dangers of how we should not make alternate accounts when we're banned or else we'll face the consequences? :roll: Well, Molay's new Wikia account is BennyCupster. He's banned from two Wikias (Villains and RLV Wiki) for... abusing multiple accounts. Yes. The irony.

He did edit on the Epic Rap Battles Wikia with that account, but to be fair, the staff did advise him to do so, so I might give that one an exception.

His wikia profile on the Villains Wiki: http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/User:BennyCupster

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:161957

Molay blocked on the wiki with his alternate account.
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:161889

Molay talks to Robinsonbecky about the chatroom.

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
Hey everyone, remember when ResonX is here lecturing us about the dangers of how we should not make alternate accounts when we're banned or else we'll face the consequences? :roll: Well, Molay's new Wikia account is BennyCupster. He's banned from two Wikias (Villains and RLV Wiki) for... abusing multiple accounts. Yes. The irony.

He did edit on the Epic Rap Battles Wikia with that account, but to be fair, the staff did advise him to do so, so I might give that one an exception.

His wikia profile on the Villains Wiki: http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/User:BennyCupster

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:161957

Molay blocked on the wiki with his alternate account.
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:161889

Molay talks to Robinsonbecky about the chatroom.

He is so shocked that Becky would take our side over his that he literally just can't process it was the real Becky that was talking with us. Mole is fucking rekt'd.

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
http://epicrapbattlesofhistory.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/BennyCupster

The nefarious Moleman9000, going under the name BennyCupster, is posting on the Epic Rap Battles of History Wiki which he was previously banned from. This is of course, what people of the LAW (not just in America, but EVERYWHERE) call ILLEGAL BAN EVASION and making multiple accounts. How long we still on the site remains to be seen!

ReturntoRap.PNG

Alan Pardew

Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://epicrapbattlesofhistory.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/BennyCupster

The nefarious Moleman9000, going under the name BennyCupster, is posting on the Epic Rap Battles of History Wiki which he was previously banned from. This is of course, what people of the LAW (not just in America, but EVERYWHERE) call ILLEGAL BAN EVASION and making multiple accounts. How long we still on the site remains to be seen!

View attachment 2544
The staff did advise him to do so, but here's the funniest thing:

http://epicrapbattlesofhistory.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Moleman9000

He had THREE Wikia accounts on the wiki, the first one (Moleman9000) was banned last year due to harassment of other users due to him defending Justin Bieber. He was banned under ResonX as well, but so far, no one on that wiki AFAIK knew that ResonX = Moleman9000 yet.

If the staff knew about it, they might ban him for abusing multiple accounts. It's funny how he tells the trolls NOT to use multiple accounts due to DA LAW but he can do the same on DeviantArt (even though he can ask the staff under a banned account rather than using dummy accounts) and Wikia.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
It's funny how he tells the trolls NOT to use multiple accounts due to DA LAW but he can do the same on DeviantArt (even though he can ask the staff under a banned account rather than using dummy accounts) and Wikia.
It's his doublethink. Because he's a victim he's allowed to do whatever he wants, even if that happens to be the exact same thing he's whined about for weeks.

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a question:
Why does he love Real Life Villians Wiki so much? I remember when he was begging the admin not to get blocked.
Why does he have a massive boner for that page?

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I have a question:
Why does he love Real Life Villians Wiki so much? I remember when he was begging the admin not to get blocked.
Why does he have a massive boner for that page?
I have no basis for this so take it with a grain of salt.

But I think he believes that it's legally binding, that being listed on the RLV wiki means whoever is on there IS ACTUALLY a RLV like Hitler, and that everyone will see it and see their crimes, and he'd be on the ground floor to judge people and condemn them to the hell of being Very Low on his Scale of Respect.

So it really chaps his ass when not only is be banned by the very people he wanted to impress and sway, but also because he might get his own article made on his chimpouts.

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net

But I think he believes that it's legally binding, that being listed on the RLV wiki means whoever is on there IS ACTUALLY a RLV like Hitler, and that everyone will see it and see their crimes, and he'd be on the ground floor to judge people and condemn them to the hell of being Very Low on his Scale of Respect.

So it really chaps his ass when not only is be banned by the very people he wanted to impress and sway, but also because he might get his own article made on his chimpouts.

Pretty much what Smutley, CODENAMED P.A.S.T.O.R. F.A.G.G.O.T. deduced. That and the RLV is an offshoot of TV Tropes. Literally all the categories are pretty much derived from TV Trope's pages on various types of villains. Since Moleman has a boner for the shithole that is TV Tropes, it would only be natural for him to like the RLV Wiki.

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pretty much what Smutley, CODENAMED P.A.S.T.O.R. F.A.G.G.O.T. deduced. That and the RLV is an offshoot of TV Tropes. Literally all the categories are pretty much derived from TV Trope's pages on various types of villains. Since Moleman has a boner for the shithole that is TV Tropes, it would only be natural for him to like the RLV Wiki.
Ah, something about lolcows getting banned from the places they love.....
Chris and the Game Place
Monica and Hot Topic
Gababby and wikis.

LordCustos3

Guvking Stalbjer
kiwifarms.net
  1. Jun 09 21:10:16 <ResonX> Guest61570: You won't get "answers" from their kind. You need to not talk to them.
DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE LIARS SAYING LIES ABOUT THE THINGS I MYSELF HAVE SAID MULTIPLE TIMES!
Soooooooooo....we should IGNORE ALL GOOGLE RESULTS?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino