Moleman Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Mole -

Varis

Fascistnating
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Excellent point. Even during promotion of the later Twilight movies Robert Pattinson has said on numerous occasions that he thinks they are poorly written books and the overblown fantasies of the author.
Well shit Bob, she wrote them for herself. It's a stupid daydream about two cool supernatural beings competing for the affection of a normal human girl, whose personality is so bland that the readers can insert themselves in her place. I still don't know how she got published, or who talked her into it in the first place.

Apropos, is Moley Team Edward or Team Jacob? :I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME:

Reactions: Satan

Satan

Simply the best, better then all the rest
kiwifarms.net
Well shit Bob, she wrote them for herself. It's a stupid daydream about two cool supernatural beings competing for the affection of a normal human girl, whose personality is so bland that the readers can insert themselves in her place. I still don't know how she got published, or who talked her into it in the first place.

Apropos, is Moley Team Edward or Team Jacob? :I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME:
Team Edward. How's that even a question? :tomgirl::pickle:

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seriously... He genuinely likes Twilight!?
Gay Pen indeed.
Well, there somethings people find to be worse than Twilight such as fan-fiction, be it fics related to Twilight or unrelated to Twilight such as horses shooting guns with their mouths. Even then, how can one like Twilight? I mean really, sparkly vampires and interpretations that look further into the books wouldn't make it likable to many people.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Well, there somethings people find to be worse than Twilight such as fan-fiction, be it fics related to Twilight or unrelated to Twilight such as horses shooting guns with their mouths. Even then, how can one like Twilight? I mean really, sparkly vampires and interpretations that look further into the books wouldn't make it likable to many people.
Read Varis' explanation, particularly that the reader can put themselves in Bella's position. I get it, it appeals to suburban tweens and bored housewives. That doesn't mean it is good which, from what I can tell, is Gaben's argument. Popularity= Quality.

Unless it's 1984. It's bad no matter how many other pieces of art is has influenced because it makes Gabe sad :(

Reactions: Arctic

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Read Varis' explanation, particularly that the reader can put themselves in Bella's position. I get it, it appeals to suburban tweens and bored housewives. That doesn't mean it is good which, from what I can tell, is Gaben's argument. Popularity= Quality.

Unless it's 1984. It's bad no matter how many other pieces of art is has influenced because it makes Gabe sad :(
I didn't see the explanation until my post was up. Even then, I did hear Meyer based the story off some day dream she had. Seeing as how bland the main character is for the reader to insert themselves in place, that would make one wonder if Moleman is into either a corpse a furry if he really turns out to be a Twilight fan. Perhaps he finds them better than 1984 because it has a happy ending.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
I didn't see the explanation until my post was up. Even then, I did hear Meyer based the story off some day dream she had. Seeing as how bland the main character is for the reader to insert themselves in place, that would make one wonder if Moleman is into either a corpse a furry if he really turns out to be a Twilight fan. Perhaps he finds them better than 1984 because it has a happy ending.
Oh that's totally why he thinks it's better. And honestly the characters are so bland that your explanation for why people like it totally works.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the series ends with themes of a pedophile werewolf, how could moley not fall in love with such a work of art?
Considering that Moleman would defend the former and the latter is loved by furries, that should really explain why Moleman could defend the series.

Alan Pardew

alexander4488/Game Dude ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our hero Moleman experiences bugged reporting mechanics, as he just reported two posts. One from me and one from Willow.

I decided to PM him to stop spamming reports, and ironically he reported me lol:
Abuse of authority, unfit to be in a position of judging reports

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our hero Moleman experiences bugged reporting mechanics, as he just reported two posts. One from me and one from Willow.

I decided to PM him to stop spamming reports, and ironically he reported me lol:
With this sort of thing he does, would it pretty much get Moleman banned?

Reactions: Satan and Arctic

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Null: Willow is somebody who gets along with everybody. She is a moderator for the Nava-Verse board in the sense that she can handle posts that, um, might be in violation of the rules and she can see reports on posts. But that's it, she's not like a typical moderator.
Moleman: She's a criminal and known bully! She's a known bully!
Null: But her responsibilities are particular to one board. And they're not true staff member, uh, powers.
Moleman: W- who started this Nava-Verse board?
Null: The thread was originally created by... Alan Pardew, I think? So he- he would technically would be the one who is responsible for unleashing you to the forums.
Moleman: Okay, could you please talk to him about like, getting rid of it as a specific sub-forum?
Alan already offered MULTIPLE TIMES that if Gaben was to do a question and answer, he would seriously consider taking the board down!

MOLEMAN HAS A WAY TO DO THIS GOD DAMN IT! But no, his pride and autism keeps him from learning anything.

Enig

Solid Style State Senzuri
kiwifarms.net
He hates the novel that was a message of warning to those that support extreme left policies, yet he loves garbage trash about sparkle vampires and autotuned Canadians.

Yep, sounds about right for Mr. TALKTOMETURNTHATOFFSTAWPITCYBERBOWLING.

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net
Gaben never stops not suprising me. Reports against the cyberbowlies? Unsuprising. Refusing to let this whole thing go? Unsuprising.

Him loving some awful book/movie series and defending it like a spergy fangirl? Unsuprising.

The day he suprises me is the day autism finally gets a cure.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gaben never stops not suprising me. Reports against the cyberbowlies? Unsuprising. Refusing to let this whole thing go? Unsuprising.

Him loving some awful book/movie series and defending it like a spergy fangirl? Unsuprising.

The day he suprises me is the day autism finally gets a cure.
You also left out Moleman defending a singer whose country disowned him if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Arctic

Garmfield

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK THA POLICE!
kiwifarms.net
Please stop following and mocking all of my activity. This is stalking.
ha.
HA.
HAHA.
BWAHAHA.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
BWAUUUGGGHHHAHAHAHAHA.
no.
gaben.
(btw, I vandalized your wiki in true I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME-style.0

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino