Moleman9000 the Cyberbully -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Varis

Fascistnating
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are the screenshots I had to leave out, because the number of images per post is limited to 20.

Again in 2013, Moleman declares that what he says is indeed THE LAW and tries to tell people to leave a public site - or even the internet.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are the screenshots I had to leave out, because the number of images per post is limited to 20.
"Get off this site" and "Get off the internet" are things Moleman9000 should try. Really, things are terrible when you leave the internet and/or a website unless of course, he was hooked on to these things as though they were some kind of life-support system.

Daario Naharis

Tyroshi Sellsowrd
kiwifarms.net
Looking at those Deviantart posts, one can really understand where the "You all are going to stop talking about me because I said so." comes from.

Reactions: Arctic

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wowwowwowwowwowwow
I've come to believe that if something or someone online upsets you this much you should turn off the computer and go do something else
I'm willing to take an educated guess that there is no "something else" for him to do.
Most of us would hang out with friends, do chores, or go to work. I don't think these are possibilities for Mr. Mole

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
In June 2012, Moleman9000 harasses a Nintendo fanon wiki for having articles about fan game ideas.

Nava-Verse Wiki was created in April 2012, btw. Such hypocrisy.

You know, Moleman used to make fictional video game ideas on his Deviant Art Journals. I'm thinking since this is a fairly recent thing, taking place after a lot of the Moleman drama, I think Gaben has entered that edgy/angsty stage that Chris Chan has after being trolled for so long. The bitterness is strong with this one.

Ouija Board

Worldwide Gangster Computer God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow... Gabe must think he is the Internet Emperor what with him barging onto websites with his ludicrous demands. I had a smidgen of pity for him but now that's gone seeing these screenshots.

Any reasonable person would just shut off their computer and go do something else for a while or just plain ignore trolls.

Reactions: Arctic

The Mountain

I just really love head trauma.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this is his campaign platform for President of the Internet? Or it's like a Holy Roman Empire thing and he's trying to establish himself as powerful and worthy when the current Emperor dies?

I'm not really sure if the internet would be a democracy or empire...

I guess what I'm saying is: Moleman 2016!

Reactions: Randall Fragg

Randall Fragg

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm willing to take an educated guess that there is no "something else" for him to do.
Most of us would hang out with friends, do chores, or go to work. I don't think these are possibilities for Mr. Mole
How much do we actually know about Moley's real life? I mean, has someone started investigating? Is he going to be like Chris and his online persona is only the tip of the icesperg?

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
How much do we actually know about Moley's real life? I mean, has someone started investigating? Is he going to be like Chris and his online persona is only the tip of the icesperg?

A lot of his journals, which can be seen in Alan Pardew's first thread, reveal interesting facts about his life. He has screamed at his teachers several times (got him expelled from art class, broke his retainer during math class, and he once told another teacher he had no respect for him to his face). He's gotten into tard rage fights before, including punching a korean kid for making a joke about eating dogs, and is known to fly off the handle in real life quite often. His journals reveal he is also 50 pounds overweight and that he consumes an ungodly amount of junk food. His first mention of going to college seemed reluctant and he gave off the impression that his mom forced him to go. He has also been sent by his mother to numerous anger management/autist training camps.

Tags
None