Moleman9000 the Cyberbully -

Varis

Fascistnating
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are the screenshots I had to leave out, because the number of images per post is limited to 20.

Again in 2013, Moleman declares that what he says is indeed THE LAW and tries to tell people to leave a public site - or even the internet.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are the screenshots I had to leave out, because the number of images per post is limited to 20.
"Get off this site" and "Get off the internet" are things Moleman9000 should try. Really, things are terrible when you leave the internet and/or a website unless of course, he was hooked on to these things as though they were some kind of life-support system.

Daario Naharis

Tyroshi Sellsowrd
kiwifarms.net
Looking at those Deviantart posts, one can really understand where the "You all are going to stop talking about me because I said so." comes from.

Reactions: Arctic

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wowwowwowwowwowwow
I've come to believe that if something or someone online upsets you this much you should turn off the computer and go do something else
I'm willing to take an educated guess that there is no "something else" for him to do.
Most of us would hang out with friends, do chores, or go to work. I don't think these are possibilities for Mr. Mole

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
In June 2012, Moleman9000 harasses a Nintendo fanon wiki for having articles about fan game ideas.

Nava-Verse Wiki was created in April 2012, btw. Such hypocrisy.

You know, Moleman used to make fictional video game ideas on his Deviant Art Journals. I'm thinking since this is a fairly recent thing, taking place after a lot of the Moleman drama, I think Gaben has entered that edgy/angsty stage that Chris Chan has after being trolled for so long. The bitterness is strong with this one.

Ouija Board

Worldwide Gangster Computer God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow... Gabe must think he is the Internet Emperor what with him barging onto websites with his ludicrous demands. I had a smidgen of pity for him but now that's gone seeing these screenshots.

Any reasonable person would just shut off their computer and go do something else for a while or just plain ignore trolls.

Reactions: Arctic

The Mountain

I just really love head trauma.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this is his campaign platform for President of the Internet? Or it's like a Holy Roman Empire thing and he's trying to establish himself as powerful and worthy when the current Emperor dies?

I'm not really sure if the internet would be a democracy or empire...

I guess what I'm saying is: Moleman 2016!

Reactions: Randall Fragg

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm willing to take an educated guess that there is no "something else" for him to do.
Most of us would hang out with friends, do chores, or go to work. I don't think these are possibilities for Mr. Mole
How much do we actually know about Moley's real life? I mean, has someone started investigating? Is he going to be like Chris and his online persona is only the tip of the icesperg?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino