Cosplay Momokun / Momokun Cosplay / Mariah Mallad / M3rkat / Meeka / "Moomoo" / "Thicc Samus" - Body Positive Islamic Fake Nerd Girl Cosplayer, Convention Creep, Ass + Tiddy Groper

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
So Vamplette is completely gone from momo's life, just realized that. What was her deal anyway? I've seen some posts filled with venom towards her but I never found out why. Anyone willing to spell it out(other than being a momo-orbiter)?

• Agree
Reactions: ScrapBuyer

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
So Vamplette is completely gone from momo's life, just realized that. What was her deal anyway? I've seen some posts filled with venom towards her but I never found out why. Anyone willing to spell it out(other than being a momo-orbiter)?
Vamp is about a decade older then Momo and is moving on with her life, getting a degree in pharmacology, wanting to settle down...ect...ect. tl;dr getting out of the con party scene and becoming an adult. Also I think Momo creeped on her one too many times.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which is it, moo "Abused by your parents" or "super supportive parents"?
View attachment 1139013
What's the point of getting a facial when you can't even be bothered to wash your face regularly? Having something done at a salon every once and a while isn't going to make up for her horrible hygiene in her day to day life.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
She did Claire Redfield and I want to die. Those poor shorts are holding on for dear life. As for the hair - maybe shes trying for dreads? Or fleas.

[View attachment 1126666View attachment 1126667View attachment 1126668
Her expressions are always so forced, she looks mad uncomfortable and it doesnt look good. She like uncomfortably forcing herself to look relaxed sometimes. Other times she forcefully over smiles with tired eyes.

Do they have lessons for fixing this type of thing? General modeling classes I suppose, right?

Swordfish Fighter

Competitive egg eating
kiwifarms.net

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her chest also looks like it has white spots and I can see faint cellulite on her legs.
A lot of people have cellulite, including a lot of normal weight people. Most women have it. The cellulite is probably the least horrifying part of the picture. I can't tell if the spotting on her tits is from dirt or weird lighting. It's not very flattering, like most of her photos.

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

exhausted

Not mad on the internet, just sad on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
That uterus tattoo thing is a feminist/lesbian/hippie thing, it isn't really considered sexy by...anyone.
uterus tattoos are a hentai thing too (usually called womb tattoos), but it’s not an actual fucking uterus, it’s like a magic horny rune thing
she’s so exceptional she took it literally