Cosplay Momokun / Momokun Cosplay / Mariah Mallad / M3rkat / Meeka / "Moomoo" / "Thicc Samus" - Body Positive Islamic Fake Nerd Girl Cosplayer, Convention Creep, Ass + Tiddy Groper

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, here's the first 3 that jumped out.
View attachment 1411986
1) wrinkle on only one side
2) nose bridge not narrowed on both sides
3) eye bag not erased on one side.

Moo must be trashed because these filter mistakes are crazy obvious and make her look lopsided.
That dress is too small and is making me feel uncomfortable for her.
She posted this lewk as well.
1593374625164.jpg
People are also speculating she dressed up to hang out with her friends and the guy that's gonna fuck her for OF.

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe she actually thinks that looks good. She could actually find a dress that looks good with her weird, skewed, and mangled body but chose this instead.
That dress is too small and is making me feel uncomfortable for her.
She posted this lewk as well.
View attachment 1414271
People are also speculating she dressed up to hang out with her friends and the guy that's gonna fuck her for OF.
That dress looks good on anyone but moo, not helped that it's smooshing those sad, sad things and that slit skirts usually look better on those that are tall with long legs not girls that have the short squat legs like a fucking dwarf.

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe she actually thinks that looks good. She could actually find a dress that looks good with her weird, skewed, and mangled body but chose this instead.
What she needed to do is get a dress that's bigger and have someone tailor it. She's not poor by any means and could have someone custom make all her clothing for her weird proportions.

HomerSimpson

Bigger are better
kiwifarms.net
She sin't going to make $75 per book, though - the books cost money to print, money to ship, and she's got to pay a photographer at a minimum.

Let's say they cost $30 to print (70+ pages of high grade color). She has to ship them out for (let's say) $10 a piece. There were likely multiple photo sessions at or around $100 each.

That would drive the book profit down to around $35 each, dropping the $22,500 number down to $10,500. Let's say the photography cost $1,500 - which moves it down to a much more manageable $9,000. Assuming she sells every single one.

It really depends on how much work and haggling she put into finding a quality printer for the books and how much she was able to drive costs down, but it was probably minimal effort like every thing else she does.
I have 2 female friends who do modelling. One of them has to pay the photographer for his time, while the other has photographers contact her to do shoots, on their time.

Now there is the third type. Chick I went to school with. She fucks the photographers as payment. Which of these do you think momo does.
"Would you go on a date with me?"
View attachment 1403987
I would rather commit sudoku.
View attachment 1411795View attachment 1411796View attachment 1411797
Moo using filters that are trying and failing to make her look human.
Holy shit. That is so bad. I genuinely wonder how it's that bad. Even Gurgs is better done than that.

Tumbo

Humble Tumbleweed
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's because I'm a straight woman but....do men find long tube tits like that attractive? I mean, I get it, nature, age, gravity, etc....but prop 'em up or something. Even in outfits like that, there are ways to perk 'em up.
Speaking for myself no hers almost look deformed they are so big like something you'd see on an episode of botched.

HomerSimpson

Bigger are better
kiwifarms.net
She's the fourth type. Photographers pay her to put on clothes and she threatens them with sex if they don't take the pictures she wants.
"You better not charge me or I'll suck that dick" as the photographer cries inba panic taking pictures lol.

Also, I was thinking back to the discussion of her having a seriously red pussy in some pics. I think it might be because she got it waxed and didn't wait for the redness or swelling to go down. Just my 2 cents if anyone cares.