Cosplay Momokun / Momokun Cosplay / Mariah Mallad / M3rkat / Meeka / "Moomoo" / "Thicc Samus" - Body Positive Islamic Fake Nerd Girl Cosplayer, Convention Creep, Ass + Tiddy Groper

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
kiwifarms.net
Feel free to mark me as late. I made an account just to sperg about this.

Momo has posted strange fitness routines in the past, and I wanted to highlight some basic female kinesiology and physiology principles.

Ex. She has stated she does cardio in the morning becfore eating (Source: page 452 of this thread).

Rebuttal: This makes no sense. In order to build muscle and to have energy, female athletes need at least 10 grams of protein and ideally 2-5 grams of carbs 30 minutes before a workout. Female athletes need 20-30 grams of protein 30 minutes after a workout and a shower because women cool down slower.

Momo could lose 1-2 lbs a week if she did strength training 3 times a week and included HIIT exercises in her routine. For example, a routine of push exercises, pull exercises, and leg exercises would be a great start. She should do lower reps and higher weight in the first 15 days of her menstrual cycle and higher reps and less weight in the last 15 days of her menstrual cycle. Women don't necessarily need cardio to remain muscular and fit.
Reasoning: Cardio can lead to muscle loss if you don't balance cardio with strength training. Strength training impacts fat loss more than cardio.
However, given her health she should preform cardio additionally to the HIIT such as light jogs or powerwalking 1-3 times a week.

In terms of nutrition, Momo could eat a large amount of calories if she balanced her macros. Usually, 40% protein, 30% carbs, and 30% fat works for building muscle, but 40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fat is okay too. Focusing on high protein foods, she could probably eat about 2000 kcal a day if she trains for 1 hour 3 times a week and performs 1 hour of cardio 1-3 times a week. When I say 2000 kcal, I mean low on the pyramid foods, not her usual diet. Ex. Lean meats, high protein veggies and fruits, low starch and non-processed carbs, and low-fat oils. 80% healthy with 20% fun food (treats) works for some people.

I know this has already been stated, but her lack of health is actually more difficult to maintain than being healthy. I will say, most fitness studies have been performed on men, and female nutrition and exercise science is lacking, but the point still remains.
I feel as if though you forgot to account for Moo's...unique physical situation. I'm legit curious as to how her multiple cosmetic surgeries would affect both her weight loss and muscle gain. I have a inkling that she'd end up looking kinda like a water balloon after you shake it around for a bit.

hissatlife

kiwifarms.net
I feel as if though you forgot to account for Moo's...unique physical situation. I'm legit curious as to how her multiple cosmetic surgeries would affect both her weight loss and muscle gain. I have a inkling that she'd end up looking kinda like a water balloon after you shake it around for a bit.
For sure, she has treated her body poorly without foresight, and she'd likely require skin removal surgeries. I don't know much about being overweight, so perhaps she would have other consequences. For ex: I'm sure her diet is low in nutrients, so she could have osteoporosis which makes exercise harder.
I was thinking along the lines of her living past 40, not her becoming a normal person. I think she's done permanent damage, physically and psychologically.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
She might have gotten a better bang for her buck if she paid him to handle a sex doll's tits. Her boobs look like a half full sacks of rice with just about as much give.
For theatrical costuming, when you want to make an actress' boobs realistically bigger (pregnancy, comedy, old & saggy, etc), you make a birdseed bra. You take a bra & add cups to front & fill them with birdseed.

Momo's boobs look like the boobs I made for the hag version of the Witch in "Into the Woods".

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
Tremor video is out just waiting for the coomers to leak it.
when you think it can't get any worse:stress: ... does she genuinely think this is erotic? or is she just doing it to spite her dad and give him Alzheimer like Anisa?
this is the image you look at when you want to get rid of your boner. if you put your dick in that blow-up doll mouth she's making it will be sucked into the void.

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
kiwifarms.net
when you think it can't get any worse:stress: ... does she genuinely think this is erotic? or is she just doing it to spite her dad and give him Alzheimer like Anisa?
So, while I was doing my previous posts [1, 2] about Mariah's past, I found some of her old content that give us an insight about her relationship with her father. Not that her meteoric descent to the depths of depravity still in her early 20s wasn't in itself a sign of not having a present and loving father in her life -- AKA "Daddy Issues" -- but it seems Mr. Mallad had a lot to do with his daughter choosing such an undignified fate:

getoff.png

"And when you see your dad and run to hug him cause he ignored all your calls for 14 days [...] then he just pats your back and says 'get off' and ignores you the rest of the night"

demoralize.png

"Even though I loathe everyday, I must wake up and train and listen to my father demoralize me as usual, no matter what I do"

nevertalkingtoyou.png

"....he said if I argue with him he's never talking to me again; and yet he just got done with fighting with my sister to get a shirt that doesn't show off her fat"

anidiot.png

"He goes on and on about how I'm a idiot and I'm pulling something to get by grades, that I'm not smart and all this shit"

mydadsmile.png

"My father's smile. That's my reward. [...] Because I know... all his effort is showing. Because I am finally doing something right! Everytime he says, 'Yes, like that' I know I'm bettering myself. This is the reason I will beat you, I will never let him fail. I will never let him down!"

So he was often absent from her life (at some point, he even separated from Mariah's mother and impulsively got married to a much younger woman in Lebanon, only to eventually go back to his previous wife), made Mariah and her sister compete with each other for his attention, withheld affection from them for being "fat", encouraged them only when they exercised, and never acknowledged any of Mariah's accomplishments that didn't involve his own interests (he was a bodybuilder).

Not that Mariah needs to be defended (she's nasty on her own, and is old and financially independent enough to seek psychological help; her sister seems to be mostly normal, though abusive parents sometimes treat one of their children better than the other), but I really think that it can't be understated how much Mr. Mallad failed as a father and deserves the humiliation brought by his daughter Mariah.

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
So, while I was doing my previous posts [1, 2] about Mariah's past, I found some of her old content that give us an insight about her relationship with her father. Not that her meteoric descent to the depths of depravity still in her early 20s wasn't in itself a sign of not having a present and loving father in her life -- AKA "Daddy Issues" -- but it seems Mr. Mallad had a lot to do with his daughter choosing such an undignified fate:

View attachment 1490735
"And when you see your dad and run to hug him cause he ignored all your calls for 14 days [...] then he just pats your back and says 'get off' and ignores you the rest of the night"

View attachment 1490737
"Even though I loathe everyday, I must wake up and train and listen to my father demoralize me as usual, no matter what I do"

View attachment 1490745
"....he said if I argue with him he's never talking to me again; and yet he just got done with fighting with my sister to get a shirt that doesn't show off her fat"

View attachment 1490743

"He goes on and on about how I'm a idiot and I'm pulling something to get by grades, that I'm not smart and all this shit"

View attachment 1490744

"My father's smile. That's my reward. [...] Because I know... all his effort is showing. Because I am finally doing something right! Everytime he says, 'Yes, like that' I know I'm bettering myself"

So he was mostly absent from her life (at some point, he even separated from Mariah's mother and got married to a younger woman in Lebanon, only to eventually go back to his previous wife), made Mariah and her sister compete with each other for his attention, withheld affection from them for being "fat", encouraged them only when they exercised, and never acknowledged any of Mariah's accomplishments that didn't involve his own interests (he was a bodybuilder).

Not that Mariah needs to be defended (she's nasty on her own, and is old and financially independent enough to seek psychological help; her sister seems to be mostly normal, though abusive parents sometimes treat one of their children better than the other), but I really think that it can't be understated how much Mr. Mallad failed as a father and deserves the humiliation brought by his daughter Mariah.
For as much as a shitbag moo is, I can't help but feel bad for her. Her dad's a fucking douchebag and loser that doesn't deserve being a parent or in his daughters' lives if this is how he treats them.(:_(

Papadopoulos

you would read my title!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1490735

View attachment 1490737

View attachment 1490745

View attachment 1490743

View attachment 1490744
"My father's smile. That's my reward. [...] Because I know... all his effort is showing. Because I am finally doing something right! Everytime he says, 'Yes, like that' I know I'm bettering myself. This is the reason I will beat you, I will never let him fail. I will never let him down!"

So he was often absent from her life (at some point, he even separated from Mariah's mother and impulsively got married to a much younger woman in Lebanon, only to eventually go back to his previous wife), made Mariah and her sister compete with each other for his attention, withheld affection from them for being "fat", encouraged them only when they exercised, and never acknowledged any of Mariah's accomplishments that didn't involve his own interests (he was a bodybuilder).

Let this inspire all fathers to stick by their daughters, and in a way Mr. Mallad created this monster. Pops had a job to do and he failed, what a waste..