Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - AKA 5th Bulma and La Choy

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 727109

I'm :) totally :) not :) scared :) of :) 20 :) pounds :) of :) assrape :) in :) the :) form :) of :) paper
Anyone who says they're eager to spend days in deposition being grilled by people who hate them is either lying, profoundly stupid, or both. Nobody is happy to spend the next several months of their life in and out of deposition and hearings every day while paying tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars for the privilege even if they win.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
It is my opinion that Ron Toye is a cuckold soy boy. There you go, I'm not lying, so that makes it OK and I can't be sued for thousands of dollars!

What a total child! So glad we have a thread for him now, thanks OPs :heart-full:

Anyone who says they're eager to spend days in deposition being grilled by people who hate them is
Anyone who says they're eager to spend days in deposition being grilled by people who hate them is a megalomaniac narcissist with a massive boner for all the attention and exposition he'll be getting (good or bad) with an ego so big he cannot understand that he's in the wrong and (even if he was in the right) could be facing hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage and legal fees.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who says they're eager to spend days in deposition being grilled by people who hate them is a megalomaniac narcissist with an ego so big he cannot understand that he's in the wrong and (even if he was in the right) could be facing hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage and legal fees.
When this cucked piece of shit starts whining and crying about his problems from the lawsuit, assuming he's allowed to utter so much as a peep and not under a preliminary injunction, it will be fun to throw these bullshit bravado tweets back in his face.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who says they're eager to spend days in deposition being grilled by people who hate them is a megalomaniac narcissist with a massive boner for all the attention and exposition he'll be getting (good or bad)
For some reason, that reminds me of the interview Null and emspex did with Nick where Null was talking about how some humiliation fetishist kept sending him pictures of himself in a diaper in the hope that Null would release the pictures for the Farms to ridicule. And that certainly paints the whole "I welcome a lawsuit :)" thing in a different, terrible light.

"Oh, yes! Depose me, you big lawyer man!"

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
Watch them not get served today and spend the right of the night doing a "I told you so!" dance on twitter while the grooming shoe eater claps in the background.

Doesn't matter what day reality catches up to them, all that matters is they're going to look like unhinged spackers when it does.
Don't you mean even bigger unhinged spackers?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who says they're eager to spend days in deposition being grilled by people who hate them is either lying, profoundly stupid, or both. Nobody is happy to spend the next several months of their life in and out of deposition and hearings every day while paying tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars for the privilege even if they win.
I'm convinced he thinks that he's going to get to narrate a story without interruption. It doesn't seem to have occurred to him that he's going to have to answer the question of "and how do you know this" for each and every statement and that "I heard it on the grapevine/read it on a forum/my fiancee told me" isn't a satisfactory answer.

boulderblundermatt90

kiwifarms.net
Let's assume for a moment, that everything ron has claimed beyond the lawsuit not happening is true. Let's assume vic is this evil rapeman that can silence people far above his paygrade by threatening to rape their daughters or some bullshit.

there's still a reason ron is fucked beyond all belief. he's a man. all it takes is for the evil rapey man he's fighting is to accuse him of rape and then find a brainwashed groupie to give the accusation as well and he's done. you cannot win ron. no matter which side you pick.

so stop thinking with your dick and think with your brain, unless your flaccid 1 inch peen is all you have left.

Burnout

Post no bills
kiwifarms.net
I just hope The Beard makes him read 400 tweets for the court, including every single smiley, out loud - for "a better understanding of how he meant these messages" or something :tomgirl:
Well, yeah, if he refuses to read them EXACTLY as written he's defying the court.

Judge: Please read the statements as written, Mr./Ms. Toye
Soye: I smileyfaceemoji can't smileyfaceemoji wait smileyfaceemoji to smileyfaceemoji go smileyfaceemoji to smileyfaceemoji court smileyfaceemoji.. Do I really have to read this?
Judge: As much as you really had to type it in, yes sir.
Soye: Fuck my life.
Ty: Objection, clarification. That's my job!

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
🤔 Anyone else notice that there wasn't an "I" in there?
She said in one panel talking about Ghost Stories that she had never touched a Bible until she was recording her lines and needed to skim through a copy to pull out verses (mentioned it at the very end).

I think even in the dub, they joked about Vic but they joked about everyone in the dub, so.🤷‍♀️

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino